All Comments on 'Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 05'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
recalcitrant_ishrecalcitrant_ish7 months ago

So happy to see chastity enter tbe story, and molly's switchy dilemma is amazing! Love the university friend humiliation too. Amazing as always, your best series yet.

GortmundyGortmundy7 months ago

Fascinating, well written, and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I do hope the plot is successful;but also what is Raj's bag,I presume he is gay but would not be interested in Asher who is much more submissive than Raj perhaps Mr Darrow has a bi side.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ah so its just plotting to take down Bennet. I was hoping for something more grand from Portia like a big societal shift, (she was reading a book of the French Revolution). Oh well though, Bennett is a horrible person so it will be fun to see her fall. I do wonder if Portia has anything more up her sleeve.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent continuation of the adventures of Molly and Asher. The author's SUBLIME style makes for easy, enjoyable reading. In addition, she knows how to balance the suspense perfectly. The reader will impatiently await part 06. BIG THANKS to Madame Rainy. Sylvain.

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen7 months agoAuthor

You all make me smile with your kind words and your insights and good questions. I'm impressed you're keeping up with it all. There's probably just two more parts to the conclusion, maybe three if part 6 gets too long. Raj could be viewed as more asexual, just very dependable and dedicated to Portia and is paid handsomely for it. And yes I know it's slightly lower stakes (severely consequences if they're caught, though) but I found it more realistic that billionaires would be a little self-centred.

Hearing from all you makes me so happy, thank you again for taking the time to let me know your thoughts and ideas.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you for this amazing story - I so much envy the two poor little servants. I loved the chastity of it, as well as Asher being humiliated in front of a former peer: I hope Remie gets to play with him in the future (perhaps with a strapon). And as much as I wish our conspirators the best of success, I'm kind of curious what a formal judicial punishment would look like. Please keep writing: every installment makes me very happy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This series continues to be both well written and deliciously hot. I wonder if there is room for some male / male domination: some of the rich husband's could have a bi streak (perhaps Remie's for added humiliation). Strap-ons are nice but the original is even better...

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG19637 months ago

Incredible series, Asher and Molly are getting what they deserve but also willing to do whatever is asked of them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...