Over the Professor's Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm... Look how well you hold my seed."

The words came with great relish as Edgar groped his stomach, pressing his fingers into the gurgling mass, the evidence of his hyper load -- a load of cum that should not have been present considering even the size of his large, churning balls. It was just a little feature of his, something that he had always had and only grew more and more potent as his age and experience grew, his over-full nuts smacking into the lizard's arse with every thrust. He ground into him with desperation over and over again, yet it was a kind of desperation that he could take for his own, finding his way back into lust once again.

For it was not on him to hold back on his orgasm in the slightest, taking his fill after the passion of everything coming together. Holding off for a month had left him hornier than ever, skin tingling and itching with need under his feathers, desperate to fuck and fuck and fuck again. Why? Because he could and he would, breathing harshly through his nares, eyes narrowing, barely able to handle the tension ploughing through.

Ahnik, however, was down there to be taken as his head rolled, trying to cry out his partner's name, even though it was beyond him in that moment. He simply did not have the breath for it as his stomach gurgled and heaved massively, spilling forth, his need rising, clawing at him with wanton lust. The lizard licked his lips, trying to get words out, anything to show his lust and appreciation for all that Edgar gave him, but all he thought he could do was groan out his need over and over again.

Moans would do...right? He could only hope, especially as his tail hole tightened around that thick length, wanting more, aching for more, as colossal as the stretch there had already been. He lusted for it in a way that only Edgar could give him, no lube proving no problem even if it would, indeed, leave him just a little bit sore. He tried to wriggle his tail but found that he did not even have the strength or the energy for that, hanging limply while he gave himself and his body over completely and utterly to the intoxicating thrusts of the crow.

"No matter how much I have to give..." Edgar grunted, giving a particularly deep thrust. "You always...unff...hold more..."

And there was still more to come, quite literally, as he hammered in, forcing the lizard to take it all, Ahnik's moans driving him on. He cared for his partner, of course, and he knew just how much Ahnik could take, which was the only reason why he was so rough with him. Yet it would have still been too hard to hold back under normal circumstances too, what with such a hot hole clenching and closing around him. It was almost as if Ahnik was trying to push him out but, alas, the lizard could not be held accountable for the actions of his body in such a moment of need, grunting and groaning. His hips strained and ached to roll up to meet Edgar, the crow bearing over him, so very easily utilising his dominance and power to take his partner in the best way possible.

It didn't matter to him that they were in public, still at risk, in a way, of being walked in on by someone who had a key to his lecture hall, where he taught as a professor. Maybe the cleaning staff would walk in and find him balls-deep in one of his students but Edgar simply could no longer find it in himself to care about such a thing as he rammed in, heaving and grunting for breath that did not ease the tension in his chest. Sweat prickled under his feathers but he could not hold back for a moment longer as, once more, he erupted, beak parted in a silent screech of ecstasy.

Quiet, he had to be quiet, clamping a hand around Ahnik's muzzle, though that did not muffle his groans fully, cumming again, just as forcibly as he had the first time. The lizard's stomach bloated out even more -- however he was going to walk back to his housing they would never know! -- rounding and spilling, pushing up against his legs and even forcing Edgar to not bend him over so viciously.

Squirming and heaving, the incredible strain in his gut could not be ignored as Ahnik moaned and moaned, the tightness inside him spiralling onward to a fever-pitch. There was nothing to evade it, nothing that could be done, his cock standing up and shuddering as he climaxed too. With every throb of his meaty length, balls aching for that glorious moment of release, he spilt another throb and another of cum over his stomach, splashing and marking his belly, the heaving mass of his overly-inflated gut that was only getting higher and larger with every passing second. It gushed heartily, splattering the desk, the two of them, seeming to get everywhere -- even though, it had to be said, it still was not as much as what Edgar had pumped into him, what the crow in his normal state, let alone a state of need, could produce.

On and on, their climaxes tangled together in wonderful lust, an ache and a pulse of pleasure that was strained in its presentation. And yet sex was never meant to be easy or light or soft -- not for the two of them. Not in how they lusted for their relationship, working out the kinks in it as they went along. Things like that were simply there to be enjoyed for the two of them, cum sloshing about heavily in Ahnik's stomach, though he dared not stand or even attempt to with how much it weighed him down. The sheer volume of cum that had been poured down his throat and pumped straight up under his tail rendered him fat and, if he had tried to walk, waddling. His belly groaned and churned, struggling to contain it all, scales stretched beyond a point that he had even thought was possible, a moan on his lips even as his head fell back.

Hanging his head over the edge of the desk once more, Ahnik exhaled heavily, groaning with the weight of all that seed in his belly.

"Ohhh..."

All he had was a moan, head spinning in the aftermath, blood roaring in his ears, the edges of his vision greying out as if that had been too much for him, as if he was going to faint. Somehow, he held onto his reality, however, and groaned through it, holding onto Edgar for something solid and firm to root him where he was. Edgar rested over him, propped up by the lizard's vastly swollen stomach, though he was in hardly any better state, his legs shakier than he would have been proud to admit.

"Easy there..."

He brushed the lizard's cheek briefly, tenderly, with his beak, standing slowly to take his full weight again as he pulled out, a whimper drawn from the lizard's lips. It was not from pain, however, but borne from a longing to hold it all inside him for as long as possible. Some things, after all, were so good that one could not help but hold want to hold onto them. Even if they had to go at some point.

"Don't worry... There'll be more where that came from."

Edgar patted the lizard's stomach as Ahnik groaned again, still in a state beyond words.

"Come on, the custodians will be doing their rounds soon for the end of the day, we have to move."

The crow smirked, a cocky tilt to his head, his student still comatose -- or near enough.

"I'll just have to take you home for the night to finish emptying these," he grabbed his sack for emphasis, "into you, hm?"

Of course, there was no question about that not happening, even if there was a question about how he was going to get Ahnik there.

The end of the day, the evening, was young and he had so much more use to make of his well-stuffed lizard by far. With cum trickling from his strained hole, all Ahnik could do was groan in agreement.

More to cum was always a better thing...


12