All Comments on 'Over the Rainbow Ch. 05'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
irene1973irene1973about 9 years ago

Hope you continue this. I am enjoying the self discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ended so soon

I love the way you wright. The way you developed characters and chapters is just exquisite and always wanting more.

This story was very intriguing and I really ejoyed the way you showed all her doubts and self questioning. I did how ever feel that it ended to soon an was just left hanging far to much at the end. I know as this story is so old you probably won’t be returning to it and I find it such a shame it ended where it did.

Tara CoxTara Coxover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon

This story would be one of the most difficult for me to finish. It is in fact a semi-autobiographical exploration in my time in the BDSM scene. While it might be 'instructional' I am not yet in the headspace to tackle such a challenging proposition.

But I thank you for your kind comments. They mean a lot to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES