Over the Rainbow Pt. 01

Story Info
The satirical interview, of the promiscuous Mrs. Sanchez.
8.8k words
2.31
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epcy69
Epcy69
23 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*****

Warning: this fictional story has strong language, sexual violence, along with biased political opinions that hold no journalistic standards for the truth.

The people described in this story are not real. And while imagining up this fictional tale, all characters engaging in sexual acts as imagined in the story are in fact at the legal age for consent, 18.

Leaving no stone unturned, I have personally imagined myself verifying each and every single one of their identification, from their imaginary driver's licenses to their imaginary birth certificates.

If you are reading any underage shenanigans in this fictional story, then you are no longer reading my fictional story, and therefore imagining up your own scenarios where underage shenanigans occur.

Introduction: originally starting with the story, "Trick Her Treats." This being the 3rd story in the series, that focuses on a single character's origin story. So it's not necessary if you don't read the first two stories in the series in order to follow along.

Although the 2nd story in the series that follows the boys lives, living in a post apocalyptic world attempting to save humanity, by fighting and having anal sex with big titty mutants. Along with the backstory about a gay communist biker gang. To use a cooking analogy, unfortunately found its way on a back burner with several other projects.

Being scatterbrained, and unable to focus on one thing at a time, before having more fun writing the 3rd story in the series. This of course being the reason for why the 2nd story in the series is not getting released in numerical order.

Attempting to melt fanfiction with political satire, and what could be considered a woke modern day pejorative by being labeled a Karen, K boy, or Felicia. With that said, I'm sorry to women named Felicia, and Karen by birth. This story is not about you, or anyone outside the realm of fictional characters.

The following story has been split into three parts. If the second and third part ever gets finished, the title of the story will make more sense.

________________________________________________

Editorial Times: May 4, 2022.

Mom, mummy, mother, madre, and occasionally known as the evil step-momster. The names given to a woman who's more than just someone who squeezed you out during birth.

She made your breakfast in the mornings. Packed your lunch before school. And went to all your after school activities.

The woman, whose maternal instincts seeks no praises in a job well done. Only demands recognition by carrying the rank of mommy, in the hierarchy of the family structure.

A name so revered it often follows the word "ouch," and comes before "what's for dinner." The Wonder Woman of the house that seems to be able to do it all with perfection in everything she does.

Always, stepping outside the politically correct confinement with groundbreaking reporting. Come with us, to unlock the mysteries, and examine the cougar in her natural environment. As we peel back the layers to exfoliate the steamer side of motherhood.

Imagine for a moment if 1950s sitcom mom Mrs. J. Cleaver, in the middle of her tireless days of scrubbing skid marks out of superhero underwear, before playing fetch to bring her husband his pipe and slippers. Took a break in her busy schedule to speak with the "Editorial Times," under an anonymous name to protect her identity.

How real, would Mrs. Cleaver get, with questions that are of a sexual nature? And to find out in their own words, if her boys know about good old dad's love for mom's pie recipe.

While puffing on a Lady Luck cigarette, Mrs. Ever June: "I'm a women possessed, speaking in tongues, when it comes to exercising mating rituals with a young cub. They can be insatiable at times, often I find myself sated long before they're finished with me."

"And yes... my husband has always held interest for the alternative lifestyle if that's what you're asking."

And what would Wally and the Beav say, if they were to find out their mom grocery shops outside the red line to feed her 18 year old black cockoholic addiction?

The Beav: "once I overheard mom and dad talking about eating cream pies in the bedroom. Naturally I yelled out, 'oh, boy, can I have a slice?'"

And what did Mrs. Cleaver, tell her little Beaver in response?

Mrs. Ever June: "first of all I was taken back by the request. Taking a moment to process, I realized of course Beav, was thinking cream pie dessert. Knowing honesty is the best lie, I was vague when explaining the creampie discussion, while my son created his own interpretation of what the meaning is for eating out the creampie."

"When you're all grown up," Mrs. Ever June said, smiling down at her little Beaver. "And your wife comes home after practicing the high notes giving oral lessons to several 18 year old colored boys in the church choir. I'm sure my big Beaver, will have plenty of creampies of his own to eat in the bedroom."

Mrs. ever June adding, "now scamper back to the kitchen table, and finish off the rest of those brussel sprouts little mister."

The Beav: "gee, golly, it's no wonder why my parents love church so much, just look at all the pies you get to eat in bed. I can't wait to get married, and lick my wife's cream pie tin clean!"

18 year old Wally: "now this is the story alll about how my life got flipped turned upside down. On the playground where I spent most of my days. You know chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. Shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood."

"Oh, I'm sorry... have you heard this one already?"

Wally continuing, "it ends with me standing in the corner of my living room, watching my mom bent over a leather ottoman with her leopard print panties pulled halfway down her thighs. All while three street toughs take turns slam dunking balls at the foot of our couch."

Mrs. Ever June: "what was a mom to do, send my son off to live with his aunt and uncle in Bel Air. After Wally came home that afternoon with a bloody nose, and three delicious flavors of hot coffee, black, mocha, and latte. I remedied the problem by negotiating an agreement with my son's bullies, that satisfied all parties involved."

Mrs. Ever June adding, "and no... I'm not going to tell you what I caught Wally, vigorously doing standing there with his right hand inside his front pocket. I guess, I should be happy he didn't also ask for a slice of creampie."

Wally: "one of the bullies hurt his fists while punching my face when I was unconscious. So part of the agreement, I had to stay and observe, to show that there's consequences for my actions. Knowing my mom has a proclivity for lying, I happen to remember having a bad case of jock itch that day."

Mrs. Ever June: "I told Wally, to stay outside the house while the living room is being rearranged. And that I'd call him back inside, soon as those troublemakers finished painting the walls. At some point Wally, snuck back in through an unlocked window thinking we wouldn't noticed him standing behind a curtain."

Mrs. Ever June continuing, "and that must have been one hell of a jock itch, by the time he was done scratching a wet stain had formed on the front of his pants."

Wally: "what's this about Beaver, getting creampied when he grows up? That's all he talks about at the dinner table while my parents laugh as if it's some inside joke. It's weird, having a little brother obsessed with wanting to slam his face into future Mrs. Beaver's pie tin, saying 'pass me a bib, because daddy's going to town.'"

Wally, being told the difference between the Beav's understanding of eating cream pie dessert, and his father's interpretation of eating out his mom's creampie at the after-party, following the big cock bully jamboree in the living room.

A shocked expression fell over Wally's face, realizing how this is going to make a mockery of his family in the public sphere.

Now thinking up paranoid chatter of the neighbors discussing Mrs. Ever June's famous chocolate filled MILF pie recipe, and how her husband needs no utensils when diving on in. Along with a boy's dream to follow in his father's footsteps to become a professional pie tin cleaner.

Of course, not to forget Wally's perverted secret, of the enjoyment he got from watching his mom milk 3 large black cocks in his living room.

With tears in his eyes, Wally: "anyway you could edit out the whole bullies triple teaming my mom from your magazine article?"

In these mini chronicles, titled: "They, Call Her Fuck Toy!"

With 56 year old legendary news reporter, Dick Smalls! Who's mild-mannered no filtered temperament that can only be found on the spectrum for autism. As he takes you through a series of in-depth interviews, exploring the tough questions that have befuddled sons and ex-husbands throughout the world.

Dick Smalls!

"Is the Fountain of Youth real? And if so, can it be found in the testicles of a twenty-something year old man?"

Dick Smalls!

"What's the animal instinct, that drives some middle-aged women, wanting to become a young man's crusty cum sock?"

Dick Smalls!

"Millions of nuns can't be wrong! Is Jesus Christ, the sexiest man to have ever walked the Earth? And if Jesus never existed, would foot fetishes and S&M still be around today?"

Read all about how this no nonsense legendary reporter, cuts through the malarkey, with powerful advice that tells these horny homemakers how it is.

Dick Smalls: "and the test result says, Felicia, you are an insatiable slut! I'm sorry, what I meant to say is that you're pregnant. Of course you already knew that, otherwise you probably wouldn't be here getting interviewed by me today."

"Now unless you want to explain to your teenage children, why the 18 year old captain of the varsity football team is moving his stuff into your bedroom. I suggest you take my advice, and call Planned Parenthood, to scramble that little lust demons brains out."

Dick Smalls continuing "I do happen to have their number available if you would like to set up an appointment. Two more I send Planned Parenthood's way, I get a free one for my beautiful cuck maker wife, the promiscuous Mrs. Smalls."

Talking to a blond blue-eyed tit momster, Dick Smalls: "you know, it never ceases to amaze me. Every time I interview a teacher that had sex with one of her students. She will always believe him when he says, 'I promise, no one's going to find out. Now open your mouth wide so I can love you some more.'"

Dick Smalls continuing, "God dammit Marjorie, I don't care how good he knocks the chalk dust off your fuzzy eraser. He's 18, and has recordings of himself ejaculating spit wads all over those big abominable snow tits. Yet somehow you still believe he's not telling anyone?!"

Plus, the dreaded questions that every son needs to ask themselves about their mom's nocturnal activities.

Does she hang out all night during the fuck O'clock hours, while partying with girlfriends, only to return home looking disheveled and walking funny?

Does she make her date's wait in the car when picking her up, or meet them at designated locations, to avoid any awkward conversations at home?

And finally, does she now exercise regularly, and restarted adding to a collection of designer fuck me pumps, and expensive slutty underwear?

If you said yes, to any of these questions. Then come along, with Dick Smalls! Because it could be your mom, he's interviewing next!

They, Call Her Fuck Toy!

As a reminder, the names of our guest, and anyone in relation to their personal confession, only serves as a placeholder in order to keep their identities anonymous.

Hello, I'm Dick Smalls. Unlike the midlife crisis of the balding sugar daddy, cruising college hangouts in his sports car. Today's article, is a coming of age story when a MILF, stops looking for love, and engages in big dick blood boys to make herself feel more youthful.

Returning to us for her second interview, is an attractive woman, whose decisions in life finds herself rolling downhill in a snowball of implications.

Wanting to do this interview for some time now, and unable to move around my schedule without canceling a story about a traditional cougars humping ground. Having no other options available, I decided to break my own rule of not doing interviews over the phone.

It has been since November 1, 2018, when we published a cautionary tale, titled "When the Condom Breaks." Learning about a 39 year old divorced mom, going by the name Mrs. Felicia Sanchez. Who found herself on a dating site, believing a 25 year old man who claimed to be a practicing astronaut doctor.

However, instead of meeting the young brilliant astronaut doctor of Felicia's dreams. It turned out she was hoodwinked by a clever 19 year old unemployed loser, who finds his marks in lonely older women on dating apps. Eventually leading to Felicia, getting coerced into being spit roasted at a motel adjacent to the airport.

Following up, to see how Felicia's coming along, and if she's still obligated to being the boys... on-call sex toy. And to find out what exciting troubles she's been getting into since our previous interview, four and a half years ago.

We start this interview with a brief summary, of "When the Condom Breaks." Before moving on to this month's story, titled: "Felicia, & the Birthday Boy."

The fake astronaut doctor, was Felicia's first time going out on a date after following a messy divorce. And the 18 year old, going by the alias Mr. Varsity, was Felicia's first time with a monster black cock.

Together the boys educated Felicia, on trade secrets of the ins and outs of modern day dating. Where cheap motel rooms, and the backseat of her ex-husband's Jeep, served as vocational institutions of higher learning.

Felicia, always being the teacher's pet. Who's willing to drive the extra mile on a Sunday, to see a rescheduled high school football game. Solely for Mr. Varsity, to score more touchdowns after defeating his school's rival on their home turf.

Following the stream of "Bulldog," and "Tiger" fans, taking their exit from the football stadium. And the lights going out that illuminated the bleachers of school spirit screaming onlookers.

Anyone, wandering around the athletic complex vicinity, whould've noticed the squeaking red Jeep, rocking side to side with its lights on. While Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back," could be heard emanating from its car stereo in the middle of a dark vacant parking lot.

Along with the impassioned moaning of a woman being gutted by a young man's fat anaconda.

With the game, already in progress. Felicia, gets tackled onto her stomach in the backseat of her ex-husbands vehicle. Followed by Mr. Varsity, hiking his balls up Felicia's green skirt from behind, before reaching around to manhandle her large breasts.

All night, Valley's champion, continued to easily pounds through Felicia's defensive posture. Penetrating yardage, by splitting her big heart shaped cheeks down the middle, before spiking his balls repeatedly deep inside Felicia's warm endzone. Scoring one touchdown, after another.

In the end, Felicia, sitting upright, pops her tits back underneath her flowery top, before placing a pair of sunglasses over her face. Making herself ready to fulfill a young man's request to pose for a celebratory memento.

Reminiscent to the traditional popping of the cork from a large champagne bottle, splashing carbonated bubbly over Felicia's head. Followed by Mr. Varsity, commemorating the auspicious occasion with a photo.

Answering questions, Felicia: "as you already know, horny teenagers, don't like to take 'no' for an answer. However, they never actually blackmailed me. The fear by implication that the 18 year old may have ran in the same circles as my daughter, is the only reason why I agreed to being their play date in the hopes it would keep them quiet."

Felicia continuing "of course, after the boys learned of my pregnancy, they immediately blocked my number from their cell phones, before tossing this old lady into a dumpster with the zygote. Although relieved, that I was no longer obligated to them, I can't say the experience didn't change me."

Wanting to savor the moment playing bouncy house inside a Jeep with a picture, can seem harmless enough. Especially when promises of prying eyes would never see the light of day. Needless to say, photos are meant to be seen, and amateur porn movies are made to be viewed by an audience of strangers.

Take one large 18-year-old chocolate cock, then mix well with an attractive middle-aged woman, before topping her Sunday evening with a splash of whipped cream magic. The candy sprinkles and cherry, being the words "lights, camera, action!"

Then place the visually stimulating concoction accessible for all to enjoy, serving up one delicious recipe for disaster.

Mr. Varsity, taking artistic liberties with the photo of his former exotic muse. Before the images made its way through the internet under the title: "Getting Blasted 'N' Space." Only to find an audience of horny young men, who's ocular examinations threatens to reveal their friend's hot mom. Leading to one hell of an implication, that plays out on top of a billiards table.

"Felicia, & the Birthday Boy."

Felicia: "far as I'm concern my days swiping for Mr. Right, are over. No longer with the desire for finding love. I would be remissed if I didn't say, I find myself going on a raunchier dating app, that cater towards the young man looking to bop a mom."

Felicia adding, "of course, my intention was only to have options available in case I felt a strong need to get my rocks off."

For reference purposes; the sexual slang for "bop," is used to describe the act of fellatio or the name given to a person that sucks off a man's penis. Used in a sentence, "bopping behind every great gloryhole, there's a bop, who loves anonymous sex."

By avoiding the mainstream dating apps, Felicia, hoped to keep from running into work colleagues, friends, family, etc.

However, a young acquaintances with a fetish for MILF, who happened to frequent the same dating app to no avail. Found his luck had changed while scrolling through sluts, before finding photos of his friend's mom, in a tight sleeveless black dress complementing all her best womanly asset.

From her tan sun kissed skin tone, to large, more than a handful size natural breast, and sexy legs to match the black open toe spiked heels that strapped around her ankles. Along with a view from behind, of a luscious upside down heart-shaped bottom, made possible by her childbearing hips attached to thick athletic thighs and calf muscles.

Felicia's long brunette hair in the photos, styled in a soft wave, stopping at her breast.

Her facial features enhanced with makeup, from smokey black eyeliner to accentuate her long eyelashes, and a glossy dark red lipstick painted on a sexy smile. Toenails, and fingernails polished in maroon.

Accessorized with expensive jewelry from a silver curl emerald and diamond tennis bracelet, to dangling blue sapphire earrings, and a wedding ring still hitched to her finger. Even though the marriage had already been dissolved.

All of it, coming together to create a visual look, that says "fuck me," without any words ever being spoken.

Now motivated by the possible conquest of a porn movie fantasy. The young acquaintance name Mark, who had a birthday celebration coming up. Moved quickly in getting a party favor that comes with tits. Surprising Felicia, by popping up on her dating app message board, with an invitation to do the "Hokey Pokey."

Initially, not wanting to shake it all about with her son's friend, Felicia was given more time to think it over. With another implication keeping her up at night, speculating if she doesn't go along with the birthday boy's wish, Felicia's son, could learn of her online activities.

Epcy69
Epcy69
23 Followers