Over the Rainbow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia, eventually gives into being a big titty noise maker for the birthday boy's special day. The type of party favor that could blow happy birthday on a young man's kazoo, before playing an arousing game of "Pin Her Tail." She even goes as far in paying for the hotel room out of her own pocket, and decorating for the occasion.

Felicia: "knowing my original decision was the right one, I found myself slowly climbing on the fence the closer it got to Mark's birthday. The thought of crossing a red line to have sex with my son's friend, laid an egg in my brain that hatched into a sexual fantasy I entertained while playing with myself."

The following morning, the day, of the birthday boy's big celebration. Felicia, wakes up with a wet dream of riding cowgirl on an ugly couch, with birthday cake frosting smeared over her tits, while getting bucked by the wild blonde blue-eyed preppy, still galloping through her guilty conscious.

Wondering, if the young bronco could live up to her expectations, in giving Felicia one hell of a ride. She now desired to be more than a spectator who only fantasizes about starring in the rodeo, opting for a night of breaking in the 18 year old stud.

At this point in the story it's April of 2020, and the last time Felicia, had sex other than with herself, was with the fake astronaut doctor and the varsity football player in late September of 2018.

When interfacing with the dating app, Felicia, enjoyed the positive attention, and compliments that comes with being an online cock tease.

Although, temptation would rear its ugly head in nude screenshots of young men presenting themselves as professional masseurs, wanting to leave Felicia, with an edible protein facial after a night of working out all the kinks.

With no intention in using the dating site to get that bounce put back in her step with youthful radiant skin. Felicia, would forgo the spa treatment of jumping on a hotel mattress with someone more than 20 years her junior.

With another teenager, not wanting to take "no" for an answer. Mark, had sent multiple messages daily from his initial text through the dating app. As he tried to convince Felicia, "it's nothing more than two adults getting off on enjoying each other's company, with privacy and discretion being guaranteed."

Felicia's resolve on the topic seemed to be final, always replying back with a polite message, "I'm flattered sweetie, but my answer is still no. If I was 20 years younger and someone other than your friend's mom, I may have considered it."

One message in particular stood out in Felicia's mind. The text, going on to describe a favorite porno scene, Mark, would often amuse himself with.

Taking liberties with the storyline, and replacing the original cast with different characters. Mark, would often fantasizes about himself being the 21 year old male protagonist, who went over to his rich homeboy's mansion on his birthday.

The porno starts with the protagonist and his buddy, talking around the dining room table about the birthday boy's fetish.

"Knowing you're horny for MILF, but too much of a pussy to approach an older woman for a date," the friend said, with a smirk on his face. "I took it upon myself to go on safari, and snared the cougar I've noticed you eye fucking when you thought I wasn't looking. As luck would have it, I didn't have to travel far when setting up my trap."

The friend adding, "she's in the kitchen, gift wrapped as your favorite sitcom mom, waiting to pounce out your porn fantasy."

"Oh, my God, you got me a whore for my birthday! Who's the slut?!" The birthday boy asked.

"No, not a whore," the friend said, laughing. "She didn't want to go along with the idea at first, but that all changed soon as I showed her video evidence of our muscular South American gardener, trimming her bush inside the jacuzzi. I swear, if she wasn't blood related I'd have nothing to do with her."

"Anyways, it has been brought to my attention he also moonlights without a green card as an exotic dancer at Troy's, under the stage name Zorro." The friend, then turns his head away from the protagonist, to speak loudly out of the camera frame. "Okay mom, you can come in now!"

Entering the scene, while walking in pink 3 inch spiked heels, and wearing a two-piece pink and black zebra stripe bikini. With her large breasts, and voluptuous curves to help add to the bathing suit aesthetic.

The sexy MILF, already known to the protagonist, as his friend's hot mom. Carrying in her arms a large birthday cake with two simple words spelled in pink on top of white creamy frosting, "Happy Birthday!!!"

The actress's makeover, done by the best cosmetologist working in the adult porno industry. Painting the pornstars long toenails and fingernails in black, spackled over with turquoise glitter.

Nailing, the lustful trashy look they set out for. Transforming the pornstar, to resembled the splitting image of the cheap slutty mom, from "Married with Children." Preferably how she looked in the episode titled: "Peggy and the Pirates."

In the rare case you live on another planet, "Married With Children," is the greatest white trash show to ever grace American television, since "All in the Family." Running for 11 seasons on Fox, from April 5, 1987 to April 19, 1997.

The always, provocative, bouffant red-headed mom, with an insatiable lust for sex. Who seemed to become visually more attractive with age the longer the TV show went on.

With Peggy's slutty wardrobe, consisted in wearing a variety of hot pants, tight tops, and knockoff stilettos. Only to spend her days not working, while sitting on the couch watching Oprah, eating "Bon Bons."

Together, with an ensemble cast of characters living in a Midwest household. Starting with her husband Al, the king of the castle, who sells ladies shoes, and can't stop talking about his glory days on the gridiron of his high school football field.

Then there's the daughter named Kelly, that plays a stereotype of an attractive dumb blonde bimbo that can't keep her legs shut, and whose character seems to get dumber the older she gets.

Leading to the sexless son named Bud, with his collection of nudie mags and sex dolls, who can't seem to get a woman unless she's made out of airtight latex. The inflatable sex toys, taking on a life of their own, always making an appearance at the worst possible time to the chagrin of the horny owner.

A pet dog named Buck, with similarities to the husband when it comes to not being fed. Yet, somehow survives in an ongoing starvation joke recirculated throughout the show's history. Buck's character, eventually dies on the TV show after getting hit by a car, only to reincarnate into another dog named Lucky.

And of course the next door neighbor Marcy, whose first husband Steve, leaves his wife and lucrative banking career to follow his true passion, to frolic in the woods as a park ranger.

Only for Marcy, to then remarry an aging pretty boy with central intelligent agency connections. Whose character is basically the male version of Peggy Bundy, as he's always stealing from his wife, never wants to find a job, and sits around the television all day watching soap operas.

Now that you have some idea who Peggy Bundy is, hopefully you could better imagine the pornstar, pretending to be her in the zebra striped bikini holding the birthday cake.

After the son, leave out of view from the camera frame to go shopping. The horny birthday boy, start making time with his friend's cheating slut of a mother, soon as he hears the sound of front door to the house open and shut.

"I"m only doing this to keep my son from deporting Miguel back to Ecuador," Peggy said. "So I expect you not to brag about this to anyone. Besides, we wouldn't want my husband to find out, he sells shoes and played high school football."

Peggy, so to speak, squats down to pull the young man's underwear and pants round his knees, before a large heavy porn cock fell over head squishing her bouffant red hair.

"Wow, wait until Marcy, and the girls at the beauty salon hears about the size of this!" Peggy said, with a giant smile on her face. "Oh, and don't worry about the girls talking, unlike the boys your age, mature women know how to gossip in secret."

As she starts buttering up his privates with the frosting off the cake, only to lick it off clean, while staring up at him taking the large cock slowly in and out of her mouth.

The porn scene goes on to follow a gamut of sexual positions involving cake being performed on top of a dining room table. Before the birthday boy finally blows out his candle, squirting three warm waxy loads over a pair of frosted covered tits.

"My son, went to a lot of trouble when he procured this party favor, so be sure to tell him all the fun you had at your birthday party." Peggy said, with a thin layer of frosting on her upper lip. "By the way, would you mind meeting the neighbor? I want to show Marcy, what a pretty boy really looks like."

The scene ending, with a fade away of Peggy, looking directly into the camera while licking the creamy frosting off her milky large breast.

"I've been fantasizing about you on top of that dining room table, with your legs in the air, and fuck me pumps pointing to the ceiling." Mark's text reads, following his interpretation of the porno. "Please Felicia, you're the only gorgeous mom I know, that could fill those pink spiked heels?!"

Mark, attempts to sweeten the deal, with a year supply of his friends famous spaghetti sauce, and zit cream to cure any acne problems overnight that may arise.

"As a safety precaution, I have to advise you not to use the zip cream, it has properties that may cause brain tumors later in life." Mark texted, knowing he was ordered to destroy the products. "At least that's what big brother says, if you want to take the government watchdog at their word."

Mark's messages to Felicia, lacking in any desirable poetic romance. Although he did have an adolescent way about himself that gave his text a Shakespearean perversion.

Knowing the implication played a role, it was Mark's immature persistence and straightforward honesty on the dating app, that eventually changed the outcome.

Leading ultimately to getting inside Felicia's head, before imagining herself as the horny redhead, whose was known for biting the mailman and the pizza delivery boy on two separate occasions. Along with a TV show husband, that was scripted to say, "are you kidding me, she scored more times the football team retired her jersey!"

Playing around with Mark's porn fantasy, with a large purple vibrator, she named after the dinosaur Barney.

Felicia, decided since she's imagining herself as the insatiable, Mrs. Peggy W Bundy. The perfect porn stud, to complement such a hungry cougar, would be none other than the familiar black muscular Adonis, known to our readers as Mr. Varsity.

Even though it had been some time when she was last intimate with the 18 year old football player. Felicia, still remembers the physical interactions of how his large black cock felt inside her, leaving a desirable impression on her subconscience that she unknowingly had been wanting to revisit.

Mrs. Bundy, laying back with her round butt at the edge of the dining room table, her legs crossed at the ankles leaning up against Mr. Varsity's left shoulder, with her bikini bottom looped around on one of the spike heels poking over his head. While Peggy's bikini top, hanged off a seat back of one the chairs around the table.

From what we assume to be her first introduction of a black cock. Mr. Varsity, slowly start fucking the sexy married mom, from a standing position.

The large monster cock, moving faster with every thrust, diving deep underneath a trimmed upside down pyramid patch of red pubic hair. Forcing Mrs. Bundy's aroused vagina to fold in and out with every passing intrusion, as if the pink from her inner lips, would reveal itself in a game of "peek-a-boo," before quickly disappearing back inside.

Now changing Barney's settings to the highest vibrating level. Felicia, imagined herself speaking in Peggy Bundy's voice.

"Oh God, yes! Sure, my husband scored four touchdowns in a single game, but he's never ran this deep in the end zone!"

The horny redhead, now being bent over in the submissive doggy style position. Before saying excitedly "okay baby, you call the plays in the huddle, and this black cock slut will get in position!"

"And don't worry about letting the air out when you poke this hole!" Mrs. Bundy, looking over her shoulder while fingering her clit. "Just think of me as one of my son's rubber dolls, I'm made to stretch and puncture resistant! That's it baby, I'll hike back those balls, and you keep running it upfield! Hut, hut! Hut, hut!"

Mr. Varsity, clapping them big round white hams to a bright pink, with his cock penetrating energy pulses throughout Mrs. Bundy's body, sending her breasts hanging underneath swinging back and forth.

"Oh, God! Don't stop drilling until you feel the back of my teeth!" Mrs. Bundy losing herself, while being more rambunctious than a class of special needs children in a candy store. "Just say the words, and I'll leave Al, so we can have ourselves a dream shotgun wedding in Wanker County!"

Mrs. Bundy, continuing to confess her new found love for black cock, yelling short bursts sentences and barely coherent words. Before thinking about how she has gone so long without knowing its mystical abilities to send orgasmic shivers throughout her body.

"Oh, Mr. Varsity! Oh, Mr. Varsity! Oh, God! Oh ye, yeee, yeeeeeee!" Mrs. Bundy, blowing out her voice as she finally whispers out a raspy, "yesss!"

This of course being Felicia, projecting her own feelings of the former lover that would take her to Pound Town, to voyage the climactic river that's known as the Jungle Cruise. The only ride in the park where an elephant's trunk always gets you wet.

Changing sex positions to ride cowgirl, before impaling herself with the large black cock.

"That's right big boy, it's time to let mama ride the bull by its horn," Peggy said, followed by adulations of young men hooting and hollering.

Looking over her shoulder, Felicia, could see an entire production crew at work filming her having sex in front of a live studio audience. Unable to see who's in the crowd due to the blinding lights, as she could only hear the sounds of the young men whistling and howling at the moon in the background.

"Hey Mark, it's Peggy Wanker, don't bother to thank her!" A man's voice in the audience, shouting a butchered line from the episode: "Married, with Prom Queen!"

Felicia's eyes bulge out, while turning her head to look down at the young man she's straddling, before wondering what the hell happened to Mr. Varsity, and the dining room table.

In a cruel twist beyond Felicia's understanding, she had been transported on the TV show's living room set. Losing her boy toy of choice and the dining room table, for her son's friend and an ugly couch. With the birthday cake remaining at arm's reach, only now resting on the living room coffee table.

Felicia, could feel Mark, bucking up underneath against her bottom, sending his hard penis worm farming a path wiggling inside her. Along with Mark's hands covered in cake frosting, grabbing at her large breast and butt cheeks.

At some point either during or after she was done masturbating, Felicia, fell asleep with a lot on her mind and the vibrator still going off between her legs. Before dreaming she was a ventriloquist, making her red-headed dummy come alive by occupying the skin of the famous sitcom mom.

No longer wanting to play cowgirl, Felicia sits motionless, before the director named Max, uses a vintage megaphone to yell "cut" in order to find out what happened to his actress.

"What the hell is wrong now" Max said, to Felicia, looking over at the director with a surprised look on her face. "You're paid to fuck cock, not sit on his huevos (eggs), waiting for them to hatch. Let me see you shake that tail feather, and make those big milky naturals jiggle like molds of jello with two long stem pink cherries attached."

Horny for Mrs. Bundy, the studio audience starts cheering the name, "Peg!" While Max, went on to bark orders, "Marky, baby, I want to see some more cream slapped on boobzilla right before the climactic money shot. And try not to get any of it on the face, we're paying good money to watch her eat it off her tits."

"Come on people, let's make some television magic, lights, camera, action!" The director, talking to his crew of subordinates.

"Slut, fucks her son's friend, scene 3, take number 4!" The production assistant said, right before snapping the clapperboard.

As the anxiety of fear slowly transfers over to the excitement of perversion. Leading to Felicia, to do the one thing she shouldn't, before lifting Peggy's body up and down sending her bottom clapping against Mark's lap.

Now willing to take the path less traveled. The sound of fast galloping accompanies the riding cowgirl, after taking a treacherous incline before losing control over her stallion. With no other option but to hold on for dear life, Mark takes Felicia, on the ride of her life.

The rock hard terrain, causing Felicia, to clinched her thighs tightly around her horsey. As she felt the intense rush of excitement focused around her saddle area, followed by her thighs beginning to trimble, before Felicia's rapid heavy breathing gives way to holding her breath, making a sour expression and biting her bottom lip.

"Yeehaw!" Being the last sound of a cowgirl coming to completion, before slumping forward over Mark's Body, with her eyes and mouth open wide facing the audience. Peggy, looking inebriated draped over her stallion, with a shocked expression over her face.

Mark, now doing in reverse of the literal meaning, "beating a dead horse." As he continued to mosey on down, parading the lifeless cowgirl on her last ride.

Basically, it looked as if Mark, was fucking a dead Mrs. Bundy, laying on top of him. Peggy's foot in view of the audience, would occasionally twitch inside her knockoff pink stiletto. Making it appear that Mark had fucked her so hard he caused nerve damage.

The dream, would go on with Felicia, enjoying being the center of attention as an exhibitionist, now sitting up on her knees at the foot of the couch to the sound of loud adulations. As Mark, stood in front of Felicia, ejaculating seminal fluid over her large frosted covere tits.

The studio audience, now cheering in unison, "eat it! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!"

Wanting to end the scene with a real crowd pleaser. Felicia, doesn't hesitate, and starts scooping up with her tongue large dollops of frosting, with Mark's warm serum squirted over top.

Felicia, now preoccupied with licking her breast clean, without taking the time to lift her head up to take a peek at her surroundings.

The director, dressed as a stereotype in mens 1930s fashion, starts addressing the studio audience with the low-tech megaphone. The old school technology, solely consisting of a large brown colored cone, with the word "DIRECTOR" written on both sides.

"Since you guys have all been such a terrific audience, we have a real special treat for you!" Max said, to the boisterous crowd of fans, "that's right, one of you lucky fellas can have his cake, and eat it too!"

Max, then mystifies, and silences the uproarious onlookers with a magic trick, after snapping his fingers to get Peggy's attention to perform her role as the magician's lovely assistant.

Mrs. Bundy, now bent over, while kneeling at the foot of the couch resting the right side of her face on the middle seat cushion, with her hands spreading her ass cheeks apart facing the exuberant studio audience.