Over The Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouted, "I've had enough of your insolence either you start showing me respect or get the fuck out of my house now. You decide right here and now. Either I get the respect a father is entitled to, or you have 20 minutes to pack a suitcase and get the fuck out. Believe me, if you decide to go, I will be changing the locks, and you will never get back into this house. What's it to be?"

She was clearly shocked by my reaction. She had never heard me use language like that, and I had never yelled at her with so much venom before, and she certainly never saw that look of rage before.

She looked at me as she spoke. "I am sorry, Daddy I know this has been very difficult for you, and I am also sure it just tipped over somehow."

"No," I said, "I pulled it over on purpose. You and your mother broke my heart, and I just had to break something of hers in return." Maybe, for the first time, she was beginning to realize how much pain I was in. Even though that may have been true, she still had a price to pay.

"How did I break your heart daddy?" she asked me.

You introduced that asshole to your mother for the express purpose of them having sex. The more I think about it, your betrayal is worse than your mothers. I am so disappointed in and hurt by you." And I walked away.

I went back to my room to finish watching as the fuckers were getting ready for a shower before breakfast. She said, "I am setting the water temp at 104, which should be plenty hot for us."

"OK, let's get in there I am starting to pop another hardon and want you in the shower."

Now I did not have a camera in the bathroom, so I timed it based on the moans I could hear her making and his words to her, and when I thought he was starting his penetration, I changed the water temp to 33 degrees just one above freezing. They came running out, wrapped in towels and jumping up and down. They saw the panel at 33 and readjusted it back up to 105 this time. Again, I waited until it sounded like they were really into it and again turned the thermostat to 33.

Again, they came running out of the bathroom freezing and jumping up and down. This time Tim called the front desk and was apoplectic, screaming at them about the temperature. By the time the maintenance man arrived, the panel had gone into sleep mode. He woke it up and asked, "What temperature did you set it to?"

Steph said, "the first time, we set it at 104, and the second time we made it 105." He set it at 105 and waited about two minutes to go in and check it. He came out and said, "it seems to be okay now."

Steph and Tim both said, "just wait."

After another 10 minutes, he returned and said, "It is still at 105. If you like, I will wait here, and if it changes while you are showering, I will be right here to figure it out."

They decided this was a great idea but wound up having to shower separately.

When he got back downstairs, he told the manager he did not know what the problem was. He could detect no issues with the control panel or the water. He told him he even waited while they both showered and nothing weird happened the whole time he was there. They agreed it must have been some sort of fluke.

After they showered and dressed, they went down to the poolside restaurant for a scrumptious brunch of eggs benedict with country potatoes, pineapple, and the Hawaiian favorite spam. The pair decided to sunbathe by the pool for a few hours. After too much sun and way too many Mai-tais, they decided to return to the room for some afternoon delight.

As they were walking through the lobby and on the

elevator, everyone that saw them knew exactly where they were going and why because of their obvious behavior of grabbing each other's privates and outrageous innuendo.

While they were riding up on the elevator, I shut down their door lock so the card keys would not work. Just as they were approaching the door, I remembered to disable their phones.

They spent close to 10 minutes trying to access the door with their key cards when neither would work, they traded cards, and each tried them a few more times. It then occurred to them that perhaps they had the wrong room or were on the wrong floor. They tried calling the front desk from their phones, but surprise, surprise, neither had cell service. They went to the front desk complaining that the cards would not work. Their earlier display on the way to their room caused several guests to complain about such deviant behavior in the lobby so the manager was in no rush to accommodate them and had them wait in his office until a bellman could help them.

Luke had access to all the hotel cameras now and watched them waiting for help. A jumbo jet had landed not long ago, and the lobby was crowded with a large contingent of new guests waiting to check in. The manager was damned if he was going to care for Tim & Steph while he had better-mannered people waiting to begin their vacations. They tried a few times to get taken care of sooner, but the manager wasn't having it and told them the interruptions were just taking more time and to go sit until they could be attended to.

After about an hour, a bellman armed with a passkey card went with them to their room. He asked for Tim's card and put it in the lock. The door released at once, so he tried Steph's as well, and the door again opened right up for him. Then he glanced at their phones and told them there was nothing wrong with them either.

When they returned to the room, Steph got a call from Theresa. "Hi, Mom, how was your flight? Are you having a blast?"

Steph said, "Hi baby, this place is just beautiful, but it seems like we have had problem after problem after problem. Our flight was six hours late leaving yesterday, By the time we got to our room we were exhausted and fell right to sleep. We couldn't make love until this morning. He more than made up for it this morning, though. I don't want to bore you with what's going on here. What is going on there?"

Theresa said, "I will let you off the hook for now, but as soon as you get home, I expect to hear all the nasty details step by step. I Called to tell you Dad went a little berserk this morning and was really pissed off.

"What did he do Theresa?" she asked.

"I was sitting in the living room watching TV when I heard a loud crash from the dining room. I ran in there, and he had tipped your Sideboard over and broke nearly every piece of Fenton and China in it."

Steph screamed, "What, why did he do something horrible like that?"

"Mom, from the look on his face, I could see he was enraged. I've never seen so much anger, hatred, and pain on his face before. I said What the fuck Dad why are you being an asshole. He turned on me and started screaming, he told me I would either start showing the respect he was entitled to, or I could get the fuck out of his house right now. He also told me my betrayal was worse than yours and that he was never more disappointed in or hurt by me. I felt awful mom."

Steph then said, "If he threatens you again, call the police and leave the house. I don't want you getting hurt. Don't feel bad about what he said. He will come to realize that this is all for the best. I will call that asshole right now and straighten him out."

"I didn't feel that he was threatening me physically, Mom. It was just the look on his face was frightening, like he had lost his mind."

I will call you tomorrow or Monday, dear. I will call him right now and let him have it.? Talk to you later." With that, she hung up and called Luke.

I had been listening to Steph's side of their conversation and knew what was coming. As soon as my phone rang, I answered it, "Hello dear, missing me already? It's too late to come back."

"What the fuck did you do to my sideboard, you mother fucking asshole?" she screamed. I said, "I know you are angry and want to shout and yell. If you scream at me again at any time during this call, I will hang up and call the phone company and have your service stopped. Just believe me on that. Yell just once." I told her.

Stephanie was seething inside but tried to stay calm "why did you destroy my collections?"

"You mean my collections," he responded "I had a premonition this morning that all you have been giving me, since you met that piece of shit that calls himself a man, is pity fucks. As I never liked that sideboard, I got sick of looking at it. I figured since I was getting rid of the sideboard, I may as well get rid of all that shit inside it as well."

"That sideboard and everything in it was mine, Luke. I bought it all." she said barely holding her anger.

At this point, Tim interrupted her and said, "Hey we need to get going our reservation was five minutes ago."

In her frazzled state, she turned on him and said brusquely. "Shut the fuck up, Tim, I am dealing with something else right now."

"Oh no, my love, I bought and paid for the sideboard and everything in it through my partnership that you have no ownership in. You just picked it out. You have produced zero income since you quit your job six months after our wedding. I thought I might redecorate the dining room and started with all that garbage."

"I can't talk any longer right now Luke, but I paid $900 for that sideboard and the collectibles in it were worth about $8000 we will discuss this at length when I get home."

"Again, dear I paid $9000 for that stuff not you, I had no idea it was that much. Oh well easy come easy go I guess." With that, he disconnected.

Stephanie was furious after that and was very unsettled throughout dinner. Tim was really annoyed with her for the way she snapped at him while she was on the phone so neither had much to say and each one was left to sulk quietly.

Luke watched them fuck that night, but he smiled as he could see their hearts weren't in it. It didn't even look as if she had an orgasm.

Stephanie was having similar thoughts as they were having sex. For the first time ever, it felt like sex was better with Luke than it was with Tim. She also faked an orgasm which Tim sensed as he was finishing. They each said a very subdued goodnight rolled over and went to sleep.

Stephanie had difficulty falling asleep. She was very disturbed by what Luke did that day and then claimed all that stuff was his. If he would do that, there is no telling what else he might pull. She was heartbroken about her collectibles and hoped that would be the end of it. She realized too that she may have been unfair to Tim when she was on the phone and would apologize to him in the morning. She finally cuddled up to Tim and fell asleep.

The next morning, she woke Tim up with a wet and sloppy blow job and, of course, swallowed him to completion. After she was done, she also apologized, which he graciously accepted.

Tim then suggested they shower together again. Steph jumped at the opportunity. Again, Luke waited until he thought they were getting busy, and this turned the hot water up to 150 degrees. They came flying out and angrily called the front desk again, raging at the clerk about the water being too hot.

The unfortunate desk clerk answered the phone "good morning, this is Tara how may I improve your day?" Tim shouted, "listen bitch the fucking hot water is not working properly. Send one of those asshole maintenance guys up here at once to fix it."

"I'm very sorry sir but all three maintenance men are out addressing other issues right now so it may be 30 or 40 minutes Before someone can accommodate you." Tara responded.

"Bitch, are you deaf" Tim screamed, "get your head out of your cunt and send someone up here right now. I don't need some slut like you dictating to me. Now stop sucking your manager's cock and get someone up here NOW."

She immediately hung up the phone and, in tears, reported the altercation to her supervisor, who was so outraged he reported it to the hotel manager. Since all conversations between guests and employees are taped, he copied the conversation to his phone, grabbed two security guards, and off he went to room 1455.

When Tim opened the door, his comment, "I asked for a fucking maintenance man, not two rent-a-cops and a faggot desk pussy."

"May we come in?" the manager asked.

Tim opened the door, so they could enter. As soon as the door closed behind them, "the hotel manager said, "you will get dressed right now and go down to the lobby and make a sincere and profound apology to Tara. Your entire diatribe was recorded, and as far as I am, concerned, you committed verbal assault, and I will not tolerate that behavior from anyone, guest or otherwise, on this property."

He then got right in Tim's face and said, "so your options are either going downstairs and apologizing now or my guards, and I will wait here while you pack your bags and get the fuck out. Your choice. You also owe my two security men and my apologies for the insults you hurled at us." His final comment to Tim was, "if there are any more problems from you or your wife, we will tell you to leave at once."

I must say I enjoyed the looks of anger, embarrassment, shame, frustration, disgust, fear, and horror that passed across Steph's face during this one-sided discussion. Tim chose to apologize. While I did have access to the hotel cameras, I did not have sound, so I watched Tim's act of contrition but was unable to hear what was said.

A very quiet and subdued Tim and Stephanie went to the restaurant for brunch. They decided after eating to head to Tunnels beach for some snorkeling and hopefully see some sea turtles and dolphins. They returned to their room for swimwear, lotion, snorkeling equipment, sunhats, and (hotel-provided beach chairs) Of course, I was watching them and disabled their room keys before they got to the room.

I could see that Tim was just seething, but they very quietly reported the problem to Tara, who told them to leave their cell number, and somebody would help them as quickly as possible.

It only took about an hour before someone met them at the room, and he had no problem opening the door with Tim's key. He tried Steph's key and had no problem.

They quietly changed clothes, gathered their belongings, and headed for Tunnels. It was about a 40-minute drive, and the beach was crowded, so it took another hour of patrolling the parking lot before they found a spot. They spent a pleasant afternoon snorkeling, swimming, and watching dolphins playing in the distance. They also managed to spot two sea turtles close to the shore.

They decided to eat in the room that night as they were nervous of upsetting the management again. Even ordering room service was done electronically at this resort, Steph ordered the lobster thermidor for herself and veal scallopini for Tim. Somehow their electronic orders got mixed up, and they both wound up with liver with onions and turnips. I wonder how that happened. Heh, heh, heh. I know that Steph just hates both liver and turnips. Tim could tolerate turnips but hated liver as much as Steph did. Having been threatened with eviction if they caused any more problems, they chose not to complain about the food.

The only annoying thing that night was that the a/c stopped working, and the balcony door would not open, so it became very stuffy and hot in the room that night. For some reason, the TV would not work properly except for Cspan and the Cartoon Network. Tim went in for a bowel movement, and the damn toilet would not flush. About an hour later, Steph also had to relieve her bowels and was forced to sit there surrounded by Tim's stench while she went. They shut the bathroom door, so the smell was not too overpowering. When they went to bed they had an uncomfortable night's sleep, especially when they had to pee.

The next morning, they decided to explore the south side of the island, including Poipu Beach, Koloa, Waimea Canyon, Barking Sands Beach, and Hanapepe, where they took a helicopter ride over the Kauai jungle and even saw the waterfall at the opening of Jurassic Park. This was by far the best day of their trip so far.

When they returned to the room that night, they would find a very nasty note from the house cleaning supervisor telling them if they left the bathroom in that state again, the room would no longer be cleaned.

With the two of them out of the resort for the day, there was nothing I could do to disrupt them. I decided that with Theresa in School and Stephanie out of pocket, it was time to start my temporary move out of my house.

When Otto retired and moved to Port St. Ritchie. We decided not to sell his condo, which was also owned by the partnership. Instead, we used it to house visiting clients and important vendors. I already told Otto that I had reserved it for personal use, for the foreseeable future. My plan was to live there until the divorce was final and then kick my ex-wife and conniving daughter out of the house and reclaim it for myself.

Theresa texted me that there were no classes the next day, and she was spending the night at Carolyn's house. I did not waste my time responding to her.

It was now 5:30 PM or 1:30 in Hawaii. Since they were out for the day and would not get back to the hotel until around 9:30 or 10 tonight, I decided to order myself a pizza and have dinner at my new digs. So, I picked up a 12" pizza and took it back to Condo.

As I was eating and watching my Yankees (even though I have never lived in New York,) beat the crap out of the Red Sox, which made my day better. After a while, I decided to jump in the pool and do a few laps. After about 15 laps I was feeling some pain and jumped out and dried off. I was relaxing in a chaise lounge when a very beautiful woman in her late 20s or early 30s Came in and started doing laps. She also did about fifteen and climbed out. As she was drying off, she smiled at me and said, "I think I have seen you in this building from time to time but didn't think you lived here."

I explained to her, "my partner Otto Sanderson lived in the Condo I am staying in; It belongs to our business."

She flashed a large smile when I mentioned Otto's name and said, "I knew that old curmudgeon quite well and miss him these days." She asked me, "what became of him anyway?"

I told her, "He retired about two years ago, and last year he bought a house in Port St. Ritchie, Fl. I am surprised you haven't seen him at all. He flies home about once a quarter and yearly for our annual partner's meeting. He always stays here when he's in town."

"I guess I've just missed him," she said. "He did tell me he was retiring but never mentioned moving. My five-year-old daughter Emma just loved him and Helga. She always had homemade peanut butter cookies that Emma just loved." She surprised me by saying, "My name is Donna Ruoff, and I live on the other side of the building from you. Why are you staying here?"

We shook hands, and I told her, "I am Luke Gibson, and I am having family problems at the moment and decided to move in here for a while."

"In other words, she caught you cheating and kicked your ass to the curb," she remarked caustically.

She saw the pain on my face as I said, "it's the other way around."

She profusely apologized saying "I am very sorry, I guess I feel like it's always the man that cheats. I forgot the shoe can fit on either foot. Want to talk about it?"

Instead of saying no, I replied, "not here." "Well," she said, "I can't take you to my place in case my mom brings Emma home and I am not going to the apartment of a man I just met so what can we do?"

Again, I surprised myself by asking, "how is that Italian place up the street? Do you like Italian?"

She said, "Angelo's is great, and I love Italian. Their lasagna is to die for."

"Let's meet there at 8:00. I will buy you dinner, but I must caution you I have to be back to my apartment by ten tonight."

123456...9