Over The Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna's eyes lit up at my suggestion, "I would love that she said I haven't been able to afford Angelo's since I threw out my deadbeat husband."

"Okay, it's a date then. It's getting late so we should probably change clothes and head over there soon." I told her.

I went back to my apartment, changed my clothes, and walked over to the restaurant. About ten minutes later Donna appeared at my table.

"You are even prettier now than when I saw you at the pool today, although I couldn't help noticing your bikini" I said with a smile.

She blushed red and said, "thank you."

I ordered the lasagna on her recommendation, and she had the veal parmigiana. I love a woman that eats veal, they are few and far between these days.

We enjoyed our meals; it was the best lasagna I had eaten in years. Donna gave me a taste of her veal, and it too was delicious. Next time I am there I will order that. We shared a tiramisu for dessert, and she then asked, "so what happened to your marriage?"

Before I knew it, I was telling her the entire sordid story. I saw tears in her eyes several times as I related my story. I told her everything from the time I arrived home that Friday night all the way up to my activities thru yesterday. When I finished telling my story, I was emotionally drained. Donna was clearly upset by what I had told her and could not believe how a wife of 20 years could be so selfish and callous.

It was quickly approaching ten, so I said, "Donna, it is time for me to begin my nightly torment of my wife and her lover. So, I must get back to my laptop."

"Whatever are you talking about," Donna asked.

"The idiot had a friend of his wire the room for audio and video recording, and he is streaming it to the cloud for future use." I said. "I figured out how to hack into their system and have been causing them minor difficulties ever since. If you want to have some fun and trust me enough, come to my apartment, and I guarantee you some good laughs."

She agreed to come over, and off we went to my apartment.

I pulled a second chair over to the desk and turned on the computer. Steph had just finished showering and was dressing for dinner and Tim was showering now.

I said, "it looks like they are getting ready to go out." I opened my second laptop that was keyed to the hotel network and said, "watch this," as I turned the water temp up to 160.

We watched Tim come out of the bathroom screaming, "that fucking hot water. It did it again." Steph went over to the control panel and adjusted the water temperature. I swear I saw a smirk on her face as she fixed it.

Donna was surprised, "how did you do that," she queried.

I then explained how this was a brand-new ultramodern hotel and everything you could want on that control panel, and I had figured out how to hack into that as well.

I said, "Donna, don't get the wrong idea. I only hacked into the system to extract some revenge from these two. I do not and will not abuse the system beyond what I am doing to this pair. As soon as they check out, I will disconnect from the hotel and never access it again." I am copying their video, however, and will use it for the divorce if I can."

We sat and shared small talk until they returned from dinner.

"Now the fun starts," I said to Donna.

It wasn't long before Tim had Steph naked on the bed. He then said, "hey Steph let's go out on the balcony to do it" Her response was "ooh, that sounds so hot" and off they scampered.

Donna noticed an evil smile light up my face.

"What are you going to do, now?" she asked me as they closed the sliding door.

"I've already done it," I told her. "Let's just watch them for a while."

He had her bent over the rail and was pounding her from behind. Her breasts were flopping all over the place and already a crowd was gathering and pointing up at them.

I must admit I got hard sitting next to Donna and watching them go at it. Based on how her breathing shortened and her face flushed a bit I got the sense it had dampened Donna's erogenous zone as well.

When they finished Stephanie got down and cleaned Tim off, and it looked as if they argued because he was refusing to return the favor. When they tried to come inside, they discovered the door was locked, and they could not get in.

Donna laughed hysterically "what will you do next," she asked.

"Well, I can't do too much." I told her, "I got a little carried away yesterday morning and the manager threatened to kick them out if they cause any more trouble and I just can't have that."

She got excited and said, "why not? What did you do yesterday?"

I told her about the hot water yesterday and Tim's outrageous reaction and the confrontation with the manager. She chuckled as she said, "remind me never to get on your bad side. Your idea of revenge is over the top."

I was angry at her remark and nearly shouted, "Over the top? Let me tell you what over the top is. We would have been married twenty years this August and together for twenty-two years. She was with that asshole two or three times a week for a year before she had the decency to clue me in. Then she pulls this shit. The only reason she told me is that she could not have just disappeared for a week. So instead of that, she chose to tear my heart out," I was crying hard by this time and blurted out, "I really, really loved her and doted on her the whole time we have been married, and this is how she thanks me."

"She calmly sat at our dining room table and told me she has been betraying me for a year two or three times a week 100 to 150 times in one year. That is 3 to 5 times more than I was getting. Then she tells me she was going on the dream vacation we have always planned on with someone else."

"If that is not enough 90 minutes later, I discover that my daughter, my own fucking daughter was not only complicit in all of this, but she introduced Steph to Stinson with the express purpose of this happening. How fucked up is that? The only two people I loved unconditionally. THAT IS OVER THE TOP," I shouted and cried simultaneously.

"Oh, Luke, I am so sorry' she said as she cried with me. "No one deserves to be treated like that." She pulled me into her shoulder, and I sobbed for about five minutes.

After I calmed down, I said, "I am just toying with them this week. The real revenge starts Saturday when they get home."

I glanced at the hotel camera and saw a rather large crowd gathering outside and several people were videoing the action on the balcony with their cell phones. I guess there was a click or something because as soon as I released the door, they came in.

I spent my first night in the apartment and went to work the next day. For once in my life, things were relatively slow that day, so I spent my morning writing a scathing letter to the school board. I was asked, "is it now policy to allow married educators raising three young children to take off with the married wife whose only child was a student of his." I said, "if this is indeed the policy, perhaps it is time to replace the entire school board membership." I also mentioned that Tim Stinson was the educator. If the HR people had done their homework properly, they would have discovered that Mr. Stinson had to leave his job in Fort Wayne, IN due to being accused of fondling two senior girls and having an affair with a married English teacher, at the same time. Louise had told me about this information during our meeting.

My plan was to send the letter, anonymously, to all five school board members, the superintendent of Schools, the mayor, the district attorney, the Chief of Police, all four television stations, both newspapers, the eight largest radio stations, all the teachers at my daughter's school and the president and three vice presidents of the PTA. I was going to mail the letters on Wednesday. I expected some recipients would get it the next day and the bulk of them would be delivered Friday. While I openly accused Stinson of this. I quietly leaked to the PTA that the parent was Stephanie Gibson, an active and well-respected member and past president of their august organization.

I was determined to go scorched earth on this. By the end of Friday, the entire student body would know the story. Poor Theresa would be ostracized and ridiculed. In the space of a few hours, she would go from the A crowd to an outcast. I hoped both Carolyn and Duncan would stick with her. She would need some friends. I also remembered you reap what you sow.

I called Donna to see if we could get together again soon. Her daughter was coming home Thursday, so she said the only night, available was tomorrow. We arranged to have dinner at seven and go out dancing afterward.

It was so quiet at work, I decided to go home. When I got there, Theresa was waiting for me with her boyfriend Duncan.

She knew from my demeanor lately that I was angry with her because of her part in her mother's betrayal. She approached me cautiously and said, "mom told me to have you take me car shopping today."

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because you promised me, I could have a new Porsche, Corvette, or Mustang for my Birthday/graduation gift." she cooed sweetly.

"I never made that promise your mom did." I said.

She retorted, "You both taught me that you always spoke as one, her promise is your promise."

"Were we speaking as one when your mom asked you to help her find a man to fuck behind my back? I don't remember having any voice in that" I shouted.

"Dad, this has nothing to do with that" she was clearly worried, now.

"This has everything to do with that, you traitorous bitch. You expect me to reward you with a car after you destroyed my marriage and my life. Is that what you expect? Why don't you ask Mrs. Dean or Mrs. Cree what they think of how you helped your mother?"

Now she was crying, "you aren't going to buy me a car, are you," she asked.

"Let your fucking Mom buy you a fucking Porsche. Oh, wait she won't be able to buy lipstick when I get through with her. Right now, I wouldn't buy you a used two-wheel bicycle," I retorted.

Her next remark shocked me, "Dad, you are a fucking asshole. It's not Mom's fault you can't get it up anymore. You just don't do it for her any longer. So, sue me."

The look on my face said it all to her. "I didn't mean any of that, Daddy," she cried. I am sure my face was white with fury, "Never speak to me again," I said, "you are dead to me." I turned around and walked out.

She cried for me to come back, "I didn't mean it, dad, that came out wrong, Daddy, please come back, dad."

I just went back to the condo. As I walked in, my cell phone rang. Of course, it was Stephanie, "what the hell did you say to our daughter? You told her we weren't buying her a car. What the fuck is wrong with you? I swear as soon as I get back, I am filing for divorce."

"Don't waste your time," I said "my attorney is already drawing up the papers, they'll be waiting for you when you get back. Also, I did not tell her we weren't buying her a car, I told her I wasn't buying her a car. I also told her, her whore Mother can buy her a car, if she can afford it." She was yelling again, "you straighten this out with her before I get home. Remember me telling you I would not do anything with Tim that I wouldn't do with you? Well, that's off the table now."

"Oh, Stephanie, I said, "I wouldn't be surprised if you sucked his dick and let him shoot in your mouth the first time, he fucked you. I wouldn't be surprised if he's had your ass too. From the looks of the bathroom floor, it looks like you shaved your pussy right before you left, or did you do that for me?"

"This better be resolved when I get there, or there will be hell to pay."

I said, "hope in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills up first. Besides, I'm already paying hell for marrying a slut." On that note, I hung up.

Naturally, I was watching the action in her room and saw the shocked look on her face after I made that remark. It caught her by surprise. I hoped she was thinking maybe she didn't hold all the cards after all. I listened to their conversation after she hung up.

"I thought you said he would be okay with all this?" Tim asked.

"What I said, Tim, was that he will be hurt and upset when I told him, but it would not take long for him to accept it. I guarantee you he will be okay by the time we get back. I'm sure that what I told him just now scared the shit out of him. He told me he already has a lawyer drawing up divorce papers. I know he is lying about that the man is a pussy. He argues sometimes but eventually, he always comes around and does what I want."

"Stupid bitch, for twenty-two years, she's been thinking my kindness was weakness. Oh, was she in for a very rude awakening." As I was ruminating and they were talking, there was a knock on their door. I looked through the hotel camera and saw a huge, moderately overweight man there.

Tim opened the door and welcomed him in with a man hug. He introduced him to Steph, "This is my friend Isiah Kai I was telling you about. He was my college roommate and other than those four years, he has spent his entire life on Kauai. Isiah, this is Stephanie Gibson."

He took her into a bear hug and, as he grabbed her ass with his left hand, said, "wow, you are even more beautiful than Tim told me you were."

She giggled at the ass grab and said, "thank you for the compliment. You look even bigger than he told me you were. He said you were 6' 2" and 250 pounds. Is your size symmetric all over all over?" she coquettishly asked.

He had a definitely nasty grin as he said, "maybe you'll find out."

With that, he pulled out a bag of weed and proceeded to roll two joints.

I experimented with weed a good bit in college and occasionally early in our marriage. Ever since I've known Stephanie, she has been against marijuana or any mild-altering substance other than wine or vodka. So, watching her taking a hit on that joint like she was an old pro surprised me. What shocked me more was halfway through the second joint, she put her mouth first to Isiah's and then to Stinson's mouth and shot gunned each of them. Where could she possibly learn that? Looking at Stinson, I quickly figured that out.

After smoking the joints, she began to make out with both of them. Before long, they were all naked. Steph was between them on the bed. They tossed her around like a rag doll. They took her like the fuck toy she had become. No holes were barred, to paraphrase an old wrestling term. When they were done with her, Stephanie was exhausted but satisfied.

Through glazed eyes and a foggy brain, Steph said, "I wish I had a videotape of that experience. It was glorious."

Isiah and Tim looked at one another, and Tim said, "we do."

Tim then explained how he and Isiah had been videoing their whole experience in the room.

At first Steph appeared to be pissed off about the taping. She asked, "will I get a copy?"

Isiah told her, "You can have as many copies as you like. It's all stored in the cloud and is well protected, so don't worry about anyone getting into the site."

I was thinking, "Lord, what fools these mortals be." Not that I am a Shakespeare aficionado or anything.

Steph said, "My first thought was, what if my husband finds it? Then I figured fuck him. He's been nothing but a pain in the ass since I told him about this trip. I am going to make sure he gets a copy. Threaten to divorce me, will he? You know what? I don't care who sees it, just not my daughter."

"Bingo," I thought, "she just made the entire weeks' videos admissible in divorce court."

Isiah dressed to leave just before midnight but said he would like to come back Thursday with his girlfriend Vicky Perkins. He whispered to Tim; I will bring some white powder as well."

That gave me more ideas.

I slept at home that night. Angry as I was with Theresa, I still felt some responsibility for her, even if she was eighteen. I woke up around 7 AM. I could hear her moving around the kitchen, so I stayed in bed until she was done, and heard her leave.

I got to work at nine and prepared for a 9 AM conference with the investment bankers, and legal and accounting teams. The bankers wanted a more detailed explanation for the delay. They tried to convince us to move ahead with the offering as planned. As we had not yet signed the letter of intent, they knew there wasn't much they could do when we refused. They did tell us that we would be subject to current market conditions and may not get as advantageous a price in the future. What they did not say was that we might also do far better if the market got stronger.

I finished preparing the letters I was sending to anyone I thought might increase the publicity of their Hawaiian tryst. I was only including thumb drives of the fucking to the board of supervisors, the superintendent of schools, and the PTA officers. My reasoning was even though it would be very difficult to prove I had sent them; it could be interpreted as porn. I noticed that Margaret Cree, the mother of Carolyn, was the first vice president of the PTA. "Uh oh, I thought more embarrassment for Steph and Theresa. Oh well."

I put them in the mail. Those three groups appealed to me as the most likely to conduct investigations. So, I wanted them to have as much information as possible. I also planned to email all of them about Thursday night's performance as well.

After that, I called Louise Stinson, and when she answered I said, "hello Louise, this is Luke Gibson I just want to give you an update on my recent activities." I then updated her on my pranks so far. I then said, "Louise, I must tell you that Isiah showed up last night, and the three of them smoked a lot of pot, and whatever you are thinking probably happened." I heard her sob a little and I said, "Louise I am really sorry to have shared that with you, but I felt you needed to know."

Finally, I said, "Louise, I have a favor to ask, and it will be difficult for you, but it might help save my daughter."

She asked, "what is it, if possible, I will probably do it,"

I said, "Friday afternoon I would like you to take your children to my house and introduce yourself and them to her as the girl that stole their Daddy away from them so her own Mommy would be happy."

She was silent for a good 90 seconds and then asked, "why would you want me to do that?"

Now it was my turn to become emotional, "She introduced Stephanie to your husband with the intention of them hooking up in a sexual relationship. I know she believed your husband to be single when she did it, but she could have found out the truth in less than 10 minutes had she taken the time. Now I want her to be painfully aware of the unintended consequences of her actions. I'll be curious to see how her mom spins that to her."

Louise said, "I will do it under one condition. You must allow me to come back Monday or Tuesday to confront your wife the same way."

I didn't hesitate, "only if you let me be present for that one." After Louise and I disconnected, I decided to go home and get ready for my date. It was too early to start getting ready yet, so I went into my mancave and powered up my laptop to see what was happening in Hawaii. They were not in the room, so I checked around the resort. I thought for sure they would be at the pool, but they weren't. I finally found them on the beach. The camera wasn't very close, but it looked like Steph was topless. I thought that is stupid, management already wants them out. Then I realized the beach is not part of the hotel property, so they had no jurisdiction. I was about to shut it down when I noticed a police officer approaching. There was what looked like an argument with lots of gesticulations until the officer withdrew his handcuffs, and Stephanie quickly donned her top. It looked like Tim was still arguing when the cop got right into his face while holding his taser.

123456...9