Over the Trail and thru the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned, "Yeah, more than okay...I almost shot my load, but I wanna feel it inside and take my time. I just wanna make it last, you know?"

Reiterating the obvious, I grinned, "Well, I just wanna pound the cum out of you...but I wanna make it last, too. Just lay down here and pull your legs back...I'll pound the shit out of you!"

He nodded with a big ass grin and pulled himself off me. I laughed, "I guess you liked that."

"Fuck yeah!"

I humped forward to sink myself deep, splitting him open and claiming his ass, once again. Sliding my hands over all his ripped, athletic muscle, I grabbed hold and started fucking, "Fuck dude...mmmm...your body...is smokin' hot...yeah...yeah...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it deep...deep...deep in that ass!"

All that handsome muscle...his abs, and chest were amazing to watch as we moved together towards the ultimate pleasure. I fucked hard, eliciting his begging moans, "Mmmm...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me hard!" He got louder, "Yeah, fuck me...make me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...make me cum...make me cum...fuck me like a girl...yeah, fuck me!"

I knew exactly what he meant...it sounds a little sexist, but he loved to bottom, or in his terms, be fucked like a girl.

Hungering for ecstasy, his body rolled in sync with mine, and I grabbed for his dick, jacking it wildly. It throbbed in my hand, and he groaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...Robbbb...fuck, that...that's gonna make me shoot...fuck'n shoot!"

That's when he grabbed his ankles, and pulled his legs back further, totally surrendering himself to the deep, manly thrusts.

I felt him tighten and he moaned, "Yeah...yeah...Rob, fuck me...fuck me...use me...use me...make me your fuck toy...your fuck toy...yeah...yeah...yeah...your fuck tooyyyyyyyy!" I slammed my hips against him, savoring the tight bounce of his muscled ass cheeks. The spasms grew with intensity, and he shot milky rain over his abs...it was beautiful to watch.

His orgasm pushed me to the brink, and I slammed into his ass, grinding deep and hard. Our primal moans ascended into the trees, melding with the warmth of the autumn woodland.

Moaning with Marty, I decided to add my seed to his abs; yanking my cock out, I jacked over that beautiful, muscled torso, to mix my cum with his.

Out of breath, I savored the sight two very satisfied cocks, "Fuck...Marty, that was hot as fuck!"

He was grinning and his response was priceless, "All that seed...the babies would fill a stadium...and they'd all have big, eight-inch reproductive organs!"

I ran my finger through the mix, and slurped it clean, grinning, "Yep...tastes like a big reproductive organ!"

He handed me the lube, "Here, put it back in...and fuck me longer."

I grinned, "You know maybe we could try it on the trail, again?"

As I pushed back inside, he moaned, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah, I think so, too!" I started pumping him, "Yeah, but later...ahhhh...that's what I need...just fuck me more!"

Later that day, we got showers and checked out the Visitor's Center, and a hot, blond ranger behind the desk (teenage boys...I know...but she was cute). From there, we headed to the lodge for a beer at the bar, and dinner in the restaurant. The lodge was a big, timber-frame building, built by the CCC, with huge fireplaces in the lobby and dining room. It was just beautiful place to have dinner.

It was late when we got back, but I had to build a fire, and Marty poured scotch; he licked the whisky from my lips, grinning, "That's my favorite flavor...right there."

Of course, things went further, with him pawing at my crotch and watching it swell. He trailed his fingers over the print, pressed tight against my thigh, and stroked it, through my jeans. I took it out and watched him trickle whisky over the shaft, smearing it with his fingers.

He wrapped his lips around the crown, and worked his way down the shaft, before pulling off, and grinning, "I changed my mind...that's my favorite flavor!"

This one of those times when Marty just couldn't get enough; I was almost always the alpha, but that night, I let him take the lead.

It felt solid like a marble statue, but it warmed his hand, with an intense pulsing heat. He stroked the head, teasing the ridge, grinning, "Yeah, that feels good...your already hard but it feels like it gets harder and harder...and I love when it swells when you get close...and then you shudder!"

He kept stroking and stroking, taking me right to the brink...he knew exactly what I needed, and how to get me there. "I wanna make you fuck'n explode...explode for me...yeah...yeah...let me get you closer...and closer...and closer...just give it up...give me that load!"

My head rolled back, moaning and shuddering, as it flexed with a spray, showering his hand...then more...then a ropey strand.

I moaned, "Fuckkkkkkkkkk! Fuuuucccckkkk!" I didn't think it was possible, considering we'd been fucking all weekend. I couldn't believe it came out of me...it was thick and creamy. I started humping into his fist, "Fuckkkk...keep going...ohhhh...ohhhh...oh god, don't stop...don't stop!"

"Yeah...yeah...give me all of it...get it all out...drain those balls."

There was the wet sound of Marty's cum coated hand, pumping my cock, slower and slower, till there was just crackling fire. Once satisfied with his effort, he licked me clean...took a sip and joked, "It's a Rob Roy with cream instead of vermouth.

I had to cut the conversation short, "Fuck, hold that thought...gotta pee!" With a rigid semi swinging back and forth, I made it to the bathroom just in time. It was slick, wet, and shimmering in my hand, as piss poured into the bowl.

He came up behind me and reached around, "Here, let me do the shake."

He finished, but still held on to it, making this inciteful remark, "You know...I think you'd be a good Chief Ranger...you'd love that job."

I was a little taken aback, but nodded, "Yeah, I see that, too." He meant it, but I knew there was an ulterior motive, when I felt an eager hardon pressing against my ass, and he started stroking me.

He grinned, "I was also thinking you could be a well-endowed Chief Ranger, that uses his big cock to train or reward, his young staff...like the hot, female ranger with the short, blond hair...or a handsome young ranger like me. I could use some training...lots of training...lots of intense training."

"Dude, as a Chief Ranger, you know I won't turn that down."

Then he laughed, "I guess I don't need to bring in wood from the porch...you got all I need right here...Chief...Ranger Daddy."

I turned my head to look back, "Let's say we go to the bedroom for some training."

I handed him a bottle, and pointed my dick in his direction, "Here, get it ready for your training...and lube it up good."

I bent him over, and pressed against his muscle, "I'll be your Chief Ranger...but you need to call me Daddy or Ranger Daddy, during training." I played the part, grinning, "But remember, you're not alone, when it comes to training...I have to train all the staff, and don't want any hurt feelings or jealousy shit."

It popped just inside the warmth, and Marty pushed himself back on it, "Oh yeah right there...mmmm...Ranger Daddy, we know we all need training...and love when you share your cock with us...we all know it's a privileged to be trained."

Cock pounding...and going deep, with the bed bouncing, Marty moans loud and grips the sheets...he's consumed by the pleasure of Ranger-Daddy cock, pounding the shit of him, and he grunts, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkk mmeeeeee...Daddy, fuck me!"

"Yeah...yeah...squeeze me with that tight pussy...that tight ranger pussy...yeah, that's it...work that dick...work Ranger Daddy's dick...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh....train me...train me good...yeah, train me, daddy...fuck me!"

When I reached under to grab his dick, it was rock-hard, steamy hot and ready to explode...I gave it a couple tugs and he exploded all over the bed. The musky scent was pungent and satisfying.

Catching his breath, he teased, "I think I need a lot more training...Ranger Daddy!" He got a lusty grin, "I'm thinking with my dick, but I wouldn't say no to a training session with the cute, blond ranger, that did the program...a threesome might be her thing...and I bet she'd love some Ranger Daddy!"

I was still rock-hard, but that thought cast a lusty grin over my face, "I...I think I need to finish your training...maybe some intense...or rough training, Ranger?"

He grinned, "I love rough training...let me have it!"

I just started in, again, pounding hard and going deep. He buried his head in the bed, bracing himself, for the rough training...something he loved. I slammed his tight ranger pussy, over and over, till I felt my cock pulsing out what I had left. It was a meager load, and my balls were bone dry...but the warm pleasure spread over me like the finest whisky, ever.

****************************************************

Obviously, we had to try the trail again, and I had Marty on his knees; my dick was already poking out the top of my underwear and he peeled them back, pushing my pants and shit to my knees.

He'd been bobbing his lips up and down the shaft and moaning for maybe two or three minutes, at the most, when I heard something. I assumed it was the breeze or an animal, but then I saw her...Trail Girl.

I jumped, and Marty pulled off, "What is it?"

I quietly whispered, "Dude, you won't believe this, but there's a girl watching us...and I think she's got a hand in her pants!"

He turned to look, and not so discreetly said, "Shitttt...I can't get a break!"

She moved closer, into the opening and I could clearly see her face in the moonlight. For a split second, I seriously thought that it was going to be the cute ranger, but then I saw wavy, shoulder-length hair. She wasn't the ranger, but she was very cute, and I stammered, "Sorry miss...um...we're just...we're just a little horny...out here."

I was ready to put it back in my pants, when she spoke, "Well, I'm sorry for spying, but I'm a little horny, too...maybe I could join you?"

I looked at Marty, then back at her...I'm sure I looked like a deer in the headlights. My brain swirled with thoughts of our girlfriends...thoughts of being with Marty...and thoughts of a threesome with sexy stranger. I even had us fucking her from both ends, giving her a spit roast she'd never forget.

Somehow, after what seemed like a very long pause, I found the words and slowly answered. "As tempting as that is...um...we both...we both have girlfriends...and can't do that."

I could see her face, and could tell she was thinking things through, "Ooookay...no problem...I can respect that...but maybe...uh...let me watch?" She smiled, with a flirty response, "I'd guess you both get offers...all the time...and I'll understand, if it makes you uncomfortable."

"Not really...we don't get offers like this."

I looked at Marty, and he smiled, "I'm okay with it."

He shrugged his shoulders, grinning, "Finally...we get a break! Now, will you please fuck my mouth?"

He stretched his mouth wide, and took it back in his lips, but then I felt his hands, gripping my ass to pull me deeper. Inch after inch, my dick was pumping through his lips. Deep groans emerged from my throat, when he started fucking his face, harder, "Fuuuucccckk...thass nice...ahhhh...ahhhh...real gooooood!"

We'd been together long enough that I knew exactly what he wanted...he wanted his man's cock, filling his mouth...straining his lips...and fucking his throat.

From the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Trail Girl, still with that hand between her legs...watching and mesmerized.

With my balls hanging south of his chin, they were bobbing around and bumping him. The sack was baby-soft, and each ball looked like an egg straining the soft skin, as he cradled them with his hand, gently rolling them through his fingers. Then he ran his tongue over the skin and sucked them; they felt good between his lips.

Trail Girl startled me as she spoke, "Mmmm...bet they're full and you cum a lot!"

"Not so much, right now...this one keeps me drained." I thought I could see a sexy, little smirk on her face.

Eventually, he moved back up to the shaft, licking from top to bottom. Watching it pulse under the bright moon, his tongue played across the surface and kept it all wet and shiny. At full staff, he caressed it, stroking his hand up and down over the thick shaft. Leaning forward, he swirled his tongue over the head and traced the veins, defining the surface.

After a couple minutes, a thick bead formed at the tip and he licked it up with a big grin, directed at me...and then our Trail Girl.

Like I said, I knew he was going to give me his throat. He parted his lips and slid them down over my dick. When it hit his throat, he teased me, bobbing hard and poking the entrance. "Yeah...that's it...go for it...take it all...swallow that cock...take it all...I know you want it all!"

He pulled back till it cleared his lips, before driving it all the way...burying it in his throat, with his lips gripping the base. I was too busy watching Marty deepthroat me, but I heard her gasp, "Oh...oh my god!"

I grinned, "That's it...impress the girl...impress her, good!"

Then he did it again...and again...till I took over and started fucking his face. His throat stretched and gurgled around its girth, and we both groaned when I moved, in and out, rhythmically pumping his throat.

I took it slow, and sensuously, and I could see Trail Girl's eyes were wide open, and taking it all in. I wish I could've spent all day fucking his throat, but having him working my whole cock, while a hot babe rubbed one out, had me ready to explode.

He was excited and anxious to have his man's dick throbbing ever closer, and the low, pleasured moans vibrated through the rock-hard flesh. When it slid outward, Marty held it in his lips, slurping the pre-cum and spit. That taste flooded his senses, and he took over, bobbing faster, and moaning for the load.

It wasn't long before I lost it, humping and grinding, as it pulsed straight into his belly. I doubt it was huge, but I played it up, grunting and shuddering like it was a month's worth. Marty stopped, and held my cock inside his mouth, savoring the final, pleasured pulses...and every last drop.

I moaned, "That's it...get it all...it's all yours...yeah...yeah...yeah, get it all!"

I guess you could say I was putting on a little show for Trail Girl, as well, pulling out and thumping it over his cheeks, leaving patches of cock drool. I think she was damn close to dropping to her knees, but I was more than happy to keep the show alive. Pumping it back through his lips and moaning, "Mmmm...buddy, you got what you wanted...let me do you?"

We switched positions, and Marty was undoing his pants and pushing his underwear down under his balls.

Trail Girl's eyes lit up, "Jeeeezus...you're both hung! You should have offers...and they should be lining up for those big boys!"

I smiled, proudly, "They're bigger here, in Illinois...it's all bacon and corn-fed beef."

Face to face with Marty's beautiful dick, I shared her opinion...it was thick, upright, tightly hugging his body...and leaking. My whole body was pulsing, and yearning for that big dick, but I gave Trail Girl a good look, slowly and sensuously stroking the thick shaft, and swirling my tongue over the leak.

He spread his stance a little wider and I found a comfortable position, ready to service my man's cock. In my hands, and inches from my lips, I carefully treasured every inch, caressing the gorgeous manly flesh. I'm always mesmerized by the sensory rush of its pulsing warmth...the weight of his balls...the veiny shaft...and the sculpted head, all blushed with maroon.

Both, teasing our spectator and savoring my boyfriend's amazing dick, I pressed it into my face to feel its pulse...and that manly firmness. Stroking slowly, I paused to hold it around the base, pointing it in her direction. It stood tall and proud, and I watched her mouth open, and slowly sweep her tongue over her lips.

First, flicking it with my tongue, I grabbed it with my lips, and eagerly took it into my mouth. Still stroking the base, I used my lips to work the top half. I pumped them down over the shaft, again and again, poking at my throat. Each time it filled my mouth, our shared desires were heightened, and his breathless groans grew in intensity.

Marty and I were lovers, and I could read his body...I knew he wasn't far off. I wanted to make it last, pleasuring him and giving her a show, but I wanted to give him the ultimate satisfaction, too. Then I felt a tiny, warm pulse on my tongue, and I just wanted more...I had to have it all!

He started thrusting, rolling his hips into my face, filling my mouth and teasing my throat. He moaned, "Fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah that's it...suck that thing...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkkkkkk!"

Out of the corner of my eye I could tell Trail Girl was enjoying things, too. Trying to rub out an orgasm, her pants were down, she had a hand in her panties, and her moans were getting louder, "Mmmm...mmmm...yessssss...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...yessssss!"

With a cock in your mouth, it was easy to forget about the cute spectator, but it was hot to think that we were part of her fantasy. I know she was fantasizing...dreaming of cock...dreaming of a cock in her lips...moving back and forth between two cocks...and being pounded from both ends.

She moaned, "Mmmm...you...you boys...you're gonna make me...ahhhh...ahhhh...cum...yeah...yeah!"

This was a crazy fucking scene...and the moans spilled out over the moon-lit clearing. Just like animals...we had become part of the forest.

That's about where she finally groaned, "Guys...yer makin' me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god...yessssss...yesssssss...cummmm...cummmmmming!"

We watched her head rolled back, as wave after wave, overtook her body, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yessssssssssssssssssssssss...yesssssss...yessssss!"

Now, calm and relaxed, she breathed in the night air and just quietly watched. Refocusing on my man's cock, I savored the feel of his hard flesh and the salty warmth, seeping out over my tongue. I remember the wild rhythm of his thrusts...urgent...erratic...and wild...he needed to cum.

It was just a minute or two beyond Trail Girl's orgasm, before Marty was overcome. Hips bucking, ass tightening, his big, hard cock pulsed a warm creamy load over my tongue. As he drained his balls, the shaft swelled with each pulse, deliciously pressing against my lips.

Once he was done, I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close and keeping him in my mouth. I gently probed the tiny slit, causing him to shudder. He laughed, "Dude, there's no more...I gotta reload, but that might make me pee!"

"Oh wow...you boys are fun!" She spoke with awkward pauses, but I think anybody would after such an encounter. "I guess...I should be going...well...well, good night!"

I think she was thinking we might stop her, but we really couldn't...we both had girlfriends. I bet the three of us could've gone all night...it sounds arrogant as fuck, but I think she would have jumped at the chance...and I'd have to say it was hard to turn down.

I struggled to respond, but I smiled and waved, "Good night...and...that was fun."

Marty smiled at me, and said, "You, go right home...g'night!"

As she headed back into the woods, she giggled, "Thanks guys...have a good night!"

******************************************************

Later, we caught her at the lodge, sitting at the bar. I gestured a hello, with a wave and a nod. She smiled back, but started talking with the bartender. I turned to Marty, "Don't look, but Trail Girl's sitting at the bar...I know it's her...I'd recognize that sexy smile anywhere."