Over the Trail and thru the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are kidding me!"

"No, it's her," and when I looked back, she was walking towards us with a couple beers. She awkwardly grinned, "Look, I'm not stalking you guys, but I wanted to buy you a round...and apologize again. The bartender told me what you were drinking."

I shook my head, "Thanks, but you don't need to apologize...maybe...sit down here with us?"

Marty grinned, "Yeah, we never turn down free beer...go ahead...sit with us."

She nodded, "Sounds good, I'll do that," and pulled out the chair.

I shook her hand, "By the way...my name's Rob, and this's Marty...it's nice bumping into you...twice."

She grinned, "I'm Keri, and it is nice to cross paths a second time...it's much less awkward this time."

We got her laughing about our first try at trail sex, and we shared some small talk about the park and a couple other natural areas around the state. We found out she just broke up with her boyfriend, and we had a few light-hearted laughs about break-ups.

We all had to take off...so we said our goodbyes, but before we parted, she handed us both a business card with her number on the back. I looked at the card, smiling, "You're an attorney...well, you need to add Fantasy Trail Girl to this card."

She laughed, "That would increase billable hours...and you can always call me at the office, but my home number's on back...well...thanks again, guys."

We walked away and under his breath, Marty said, "Well, that was fuck'n wild...but hot as fuck!"

I grinned, "Yeah, that was wild...she was hot...and bold! We could've defiled her a hundred ways...walk fast, before we change our minds!"

"You got it Ranger Daddy!"