All Comments on 'Over the Waterfall'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
sargedog1sargedog1almost 11 years ago
awsome job

Was all over the place, like pulp fiction. Yet on point to and drew me in. I love the ugly duckling to love of life, story. Best of all was the lovers passion finally having exposing itself. Good luck with your next piece, I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap as usual

no guy horney or not is going to fuck an ugly girl never happen totally ruined at the start delete and stop writing you suck at it just way to unrealistic and dumb.

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 11 years ago
Okay...

Well I liked it ( a four not a five) I must say it even got me laughing more than once.

But it just felt weird as hell. The whole part with Ming read like a drug trip.

I like the dialog between the brother and sister, sounded very good.

The back story could have used a bit more work I wasn't feeling anything for the parents and that should have been your heart string. When you write something like this you have two thing to be pulling... heart strings and G-strings and you have to tug both equally to get the higher scores.

The reader wants the sex part yea but you also have to get them very emotionally involved or it's just two people fucking. While there is nothing wrong with just two people fucking it tend to be a bit less in terms of enjoyable read. You want your reader to be going "WoW!"

Like I said liked it so keep it up and make the next story better than this one.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Good Story

Thanks for the good reading.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Him fucking that ugly badly built bitch ruined it. I couldn't read past it to even get to the incest. If he's that desperate to fuck Ming he'll fuck anything with a hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That was way too creepy to be good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yeah; the ugly gal might have felt like a reach but overall I liked it; no deduct here for putting her in there.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
Really liked it

A nice, fast read, pretty quirky but a lot of fun. It was different and entertaining. That pretty much makes it a five star tale as far as I'm concerned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Movie References work better

If you use the right name. Haverkamp not Havenkamp is the old couple in Caddyshack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved it keep writing man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fantastic cant wait for another edition

brosismombrosismomalmost 11 years ago
please

continue and ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck, It is the Haverkamps!

I've only been saying it wrong for 30+ years. Fuck! I thought it was Have N kamp.

JuliaHandelJuliaHandelalmost 11 years ago
Death with discretion

Wonderfully funny story. Writer neatly executes family members offstage and maintains the momentum.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very good storyline and a well written story

A fun story, but still very erotic, especially when he and his sister were making love. That was done very nicely.

One thing though, I've never met a woman who was to ugly to fuck, but I usually keep my eyes closed when I have my dick in a wet pussy. I'd have taken Old Ming on, just to watch her take it up the ass.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent

five stars, mate!!! Five stars!!

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Fact of life.

Regarding Ming the Merciless/Merciful/Mercenary, Oh hell, in my country we have a saying:- An upright dick has no conscience.

That was enjoyable fun. congrats boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i pissed myself laughing

at Ming the Mercilessly Ugly :-D

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
***** Yup - FIVE Stars *****

Funny as hell . . . . . GREAT story!!!

Unbelievable . . . . . sure. No one mentioned this was a factually accurate documentary.

Ming . . . . the big one eyed warrior can't actually SEE. It doesn't NEED beauty . . just a nice warm juicy cave.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 7 years ago
Wow

This was a very entertaining read. Still, my heart kind of pangs to have a woman like Ming. I'm glad that Steven got the happiness he was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Great story! Would have loved to have seen what happens with the stripper though!

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikabout 2 years ago

About Ming... "And a bag for me too, in case hers falls off".... Reminds me of the beginning of Kingpin, and Woody Harrelson puking after he had to "pay his rent".... You write some good stuff....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...