Over The Years Pt. 01: Thailand

Story Info
A sailor on liberty in Thailand meets an English Blue Blood.
5.8k words
4.4
6.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

Names, characters, businesses, places, planets, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events, or planets is purely coincidental. (wink)

---------

This is the first in a series of stories that I've been encouraged to tell by my two wonderful Australian lovers Sharon and Millie. We live in W.A. south of Perth and how I wound up here is another story you might have read in "One Night of Liberty In Perth." If fit into the timeline Perth would be #3 of this series, so I'll skip that number in my titles. Don't get confused.

I graduated high school in the late 1970's. My sex life was uneventful or should I say non existent, and I was very much the innocent young man when I left home after graduation. My initiation in the ways of love first occurred at the hands of a middle aged woman and happened in Thailand of all places. That's not to say that I was entirely naive, I had plenty of knowledge, just no personal experience.

The ship I was on pulled in to Pattaya Beach. I had duty the first day and couldn't leave she ship. When I finally got off and hit the beach I wound up walking around for a while looking for a hotel that wasn't over run with sailors. I finally found one called The Nipa Lodge. It looked like a nice place shaped like a square horse shoe, a large pool in a jungle setting in the center.

As I was checking in my ear caught the various accents and languages surrounding me. The guests sounded like a mix of Germans, Italian, Aussies, and Brits. People were coming and going in all styles of dress from nearly naked to stylish casual. Just as I turned to head to head to my room I saw an eye catching couple walk in.

He was a middle aged gentleman who covered his salt and pepper hair with a white Panama hat, had on an Izod polo shirt, cargo shorts and sandals (with socks). She had shoulder length brown hair, sun glasses, a blue and yellow flowered calf length sun dress, matching purse, and flat shoes.

As they walked by I said, "Hello", they said hello back... ah, a British accent. As I turned to watch them walk away she also turned to look at me. I smiled, nodded and picked up my bag. She had the wide hips of a mother but a sensuous swish to her walk that was unmistakable. My eyes lingered on her calves as they rounded the corner out of sight.

My room was very nice on the first floor and opened out to the pool area.

It was about 3 pm when I headed to the pool to relax. I was and am still quite the loner and prefer to find my own way around vice hanging around with sailors. I had been trapped at sea with 6,000 of my closest friends and wanted to get away and relish the complete absence of other sailors.

I settled into a lounge chair near some Germans. They were your typical Germans on vacation, cameras, loud laughter, speedos on guys that shouldn't wear speedos, and beer. They were ordering from the pool guy when I added my order for a sandwich and soft drink. They bellowed a "guten tag!" and soon we were all sitting around practicing our English and German on each other. It was a lot of fun. There were three couples about 10 years older than me, all German. The men were in the merchant marine as pursers, wives were along for the vacation. One of the wives looked a Nazi wet dream. Gorgeous long blonde hair, tall, wonderful figure, and a laugh to swoon after.

A lively bunch but too boisterous for me. They invited me to accompany them that evening but I declined. Mrs. Gorgeous lingered to get me to go along and there was a hint of flirting, but I said I was going to take in the sun. They soon disappeared and I was left to the quiet of the pool with my Sing Ha beers, laying quietly in the shade and dozing.

After a while I heard some chairs being moved about and figured I had company again.

I didn't open my eyes but the last tine I'd looked the pool lounge area was pretty deserted. "So close, damn people." I thought to myself.

I ignored them, not even bothering to look. Suddenly I heard a lovely female British accent say, "Are you using this chair?" My eyes popped open and I saw the English woman from the lobby standing there.

She was in a one piece bathing suit, a broad brimmed sun hat, sun glasses, and her hair was in a ponytail. She was about 5 feet 6 inches tall, 140 lbs or so, and a nice figure of about 36-32-38. Later I learned she was 49 and he was 54. She was a mom and her body showed it. Full breasts and wide hips, not so wide as to cause you to say, "Holy Shit she's huge!" but motherly.

I smiled and said, "Well hello again, please... help yourself."

She replied with a bright smile, "Thank you" and sat down with her husband. Pretty soon we were talking. Their names were Josephine (or Jo) and David from Oxfordshire. He was a supplier of industrial equipment and she was a head mistress at a school. Their families were politically active and her father was a very famous guy. She mentioned his name and, being very interested in history, I recognized the name as a significant figure in U.S. and U.K. relations during WWII.

They were on their yearly vacation and this year brought them to Thailand. They had been in Pattaya for about 4 days and had 7 remaining. I told them I'd be there for only 4 and then we'd be leaving. They had everything one needed at the pool, lotion, shades, spray bottles. She noted I didn't have any and offered me the use of their things, even putting some lotion on my back when she felt I was getting too red. Very matronly with kind gentle soft hands.

We spent the day talking about their tours during the up coming week. Jo wasn't a fan of them and David loved them. We really struck it off well and it was 8 pm before we knew it. We had talked about many things but Jo seemed particularly interested in my love life. Much to my embarrassment.

I didn't have a girl friend at the moment and after seeing how married people acted on a deployment soured me on commitment. The guys on the ship were overseas fucking every chance they had and most of the wives went from crying on the pier and saying goodbye as their husbands left... straight to the club to find them a WestPac boyfriend. I saw it many times, many many times.

They learned I was still a virgin at 19. David was more surprised than Elizabeth. I told them I simply hadn't been girl crazy growing up, I'd had experiences but none of them resulted in intercourse.

They eventually said it was time to go and started to get up. David paused and asked me if I'd like to join them for supper.

I'd love to!

They said to meet them in the lobby in 30 minutes and to dress casually (as if I could dress any other way). I hurried, showered, and got ready.

We met in the lobby and wound up walking a short distance back past the pool to a German restaurant that was almost part of the hotel. It was called the Hafensteubel... not sure about the spelling. It was run by a retired British Army Colonel who took pleasure in placing the flag of your country onto the table after you sat down. I looked around and there were many different flags to be seen. Supper was great and we had a great time until closing. Then I walked them back to their room. I got a firm handshake from him and a nice hug and peck on the cheek from her, and headed off to mine.

The next morning I was at the pool early. I suppose I should add that right across the road from the hotel was Patong Beach. The north part of it was a nude beach, which explained the skimpy suits I had seen. The further south you went the more restrictive dress and families you saw. I hated salt water and still do so no beach swims for me. I did decide to walk across and check out the ladies. Nice eye candy.

Back at the hotel I ordered some lobster thermidore for lunch (incredibly cheap at only 25 baht or about $2.50 back then).

The waiter had just served it when Jo and David arrived in their suits. We spent the day together again, slipping in and out of the water to cool off when it got too hot. I noticed Jo kept her chair turned toward my chair and I suspected she was checking me out when I got out of the pool. It's hard to hide a cock in a thin wet bathing suit. Every time she got out I noticed her nipples were very erect as the breeze hit them. I know she caught me looking once. It was also evident she had a full bush because the suit and the water allowed the mound of her hair to be clearly visible each time she got out.

Around 5 David said he wanted to go for a walk and off he went. This seemed odd to me and Jo must have heard me thinking because she said, "David likes his long walks as he wanders the shops."

I said, "I guess it's you and me till he gets back then."

She smiled and we continued our talks. Jo was lying face down on a lounge chair with her legs toward the pool, only a foot or so from the edge. It got hot so I slid into the pool and cooled off for a bit.

When I was climbing out I did so right at her feet so I could get a look up her legs. She had her feet on the sides of the chair which spread her legs nicely and I got a nice view over her inner thighs and suit covered crotch as I climbed out. She was getting a bit red so I said she may want to get under the umbrella. She said she liked the heat and I suggested lotion before she turned into a lobster.

Without looking at me she pointed to her bag and asked me to put some on her back. I dug around for the lotion and splotched some on her back and rubbed it around.

Just as I thought I was done she said," Don't forget my legs."

I knelt down on her right side bent her right leg at the knee and applied a liberal coating of sun tan lotion up and down her leg making sure I didn't miss anywhere. When I did her feet I guess I tickled her because she said, "No tickling," and jerked her leg away from me, whacking me in the thigh in the process. I leaned forward a bit in reaction and she brought her leg up again, this time she caught me in the side of the head with her heel and I sat back on my heels rubbing my head and looking at her. She raised up on her elbows and was looking at me with shear mortification on her face.

"I'm so sorry, are you alright?" she asked.

I said something like, "I hope that's foreplay because it hurt."

She smiled a knowing smile, as my comment sunk in she tipped her head and looked at me over her sun glasses.

I could almost hear her thinking before she covered her face with her hands and laughed.

I've not got a foot fetish but her feet were slender, pedicured, and well cared for. I began to move around to her left side when she said, "You missed my thigh." As she said it she turned her feet in against the sides of the chair and that spread her legs even more. I was trying to figure out where the limits were with this blue blooded upper class woman and decided to let her worry about that and just get on with it. I squirted some lotion on my hands and started with the outside of her right hip, down the outside of her thigh and then moved over at her knee... in one smooth motion I slid up her inner thigh between her legs and just short of her suit. There wasn't any reaction from her at all. My next move up her thigh I stopped very close to her pussy and squeezed a bit working the lotion around. I saw her butt clench...

"So, she is noticing," I thought. I lingered on her inner thigh and then made sure I covered every inch of it with lotion. Her suit was cut to completely cover her ass and once I accidentally slid my fingers up under it and apologized. She didn't' say anything. I moved around to her left hip and did much the same but this time I intentionally slid my fingers under her suit every time my hands were on her ass. This meant I was cupping her ass cheek as well as covering her legs with lotion.

Her head was turned to the left side and I glanced down at her. Her eyes were closed, lips slightly open and I could see her teeth clenched together. On my next move to her ass I kept my eyes on her face. This time I rotated my left hand which put my fingers cupped over her ass and into her crack, then I slid my fingers down her crack, just on the side. She bit her lip but said nothing. This certainly appeared to be a green light so I did it each time I moved up and let my fingers creep a little deeper and futher along her crack each time. Every other stroke or so I stopped and squeezed. She had rotated her hips a little bit which stuck her ass up a tad more but this also got me thinking of her pussy. On the next slide I let my hand go under her suit and then fully down her ass crack over her butt hole until my pinky finger met labia and then slipped my hand to her inner thigh and down to her knee.

She took an audible intake of breath, I don't think she was expecting it, but she didn't protest. I turned to the left slightly and moved my right hand up the back of her leg and under the suit. This time when I moved my hand down her crack I pressed my middle finger down the center of her ass crack and into her pussy lips... my finger slid easily between her labia. I stopped my right hand but kept smoothing lotion with my left... my right hand slid down more and one of my fingers slipped into her to the second knuckle. She clenched it with her pussy. I stopped my hand and began a very slow finger fucking. By this time my cock was aching and wanting to cum.

In fact I damn near did cum just from the situation, my balls were aching.

There were people around but none so close and at the right angle to see exactly what we were doing. I pulled my finger out and it slid onto her clit. Her hips twitched slightly as I rubbed it gently. After a couple moments of this I slid my hand out from her crotch and down her inner thigh. I looked down at her again and she was looking at me. I winked and smiled but didn't return to her ass, rather I went over to the edge of the pool right at the foot of her lounge chair and slipped in. I was in a bit of hard-on extremis and had to cool my cock off or I was going to wind up with a messy wet spot.

Holding on to the side of the pool I bent my leg, put my feet onto the side of the pool and leaned back. It was a comfortable position that's probably familiar to most folks.

Jo rolled over and sat looking at me.

I said, "did you get enough lotion?"

She replied and said, "Yes, I think I got it everywhere I needed it." She stood up, put on her sun hat and walked over to me. Her nipples were poking out and you could make out her aroused aerola as well. She sat on the edge of the pool and dangled her feet into the water between my hands and feet.

Smiling I said, "That was an interesting massage. Thank you." She didn't reply but leaned back onto her arms. She looked lovely in her suit and her nipples hard. Under the water she used her feet to grip my thighs and pull me closer, then she moved her feet up my leg until she found the bottoms of my swimming suit. Her head tilted down as she took both feet and moved up the inside of my thighs until her toes were on my cock. She started wiggling her toes and using the soles of her feet on my cock. Her movement was so gentle I don't think the water was moving at all on the surface.

My cock responded and grew again. She looked down at me and asked me if I needed lotion anywhere. She moved her feet higher until they were on my chest... then she suddenly pushed me away from the side and under I went.

By the time I recovered Jo had stood up, gathered their things, and was walking away.

More than just a bit confused I just hung on the pool edge and watched. Finally, she looked over her shoulder and said, "I have a salon appointment".

To say I was shocked was an understatement. It was just after mid-day so I decided to go take a nap. As I was picking up my things I found a magnifying glass they used to look at tourist maps. I popped it in my bag and went back to my room and had a good wank in the shower.

Around 4 pm the phone rang, it was Jo. She said that David was back and that they wondered if I wanted to go walking downtown with them. That sounded nice so we met and saw the sights and sounds and eventually went to one of the beach places that was on stilts over the bay. It was another very nice evening but they had to get back early because of a tour the next morning. We said our good nights and headed our separate ways.

I woke to the telephone ringing. It was Jo.

I glanced at the time, it was 10 am so I asked her where she was. She replied that she wasn't feeling well and had stayed at the hotel. David was off on the tour. I told her about the magnifying glass and asked if I could bring it by.

She said, "Oh, yes please. I was looking for it."

I told her I'd be up in a few minutes to drop it off and offered to pick up something for lunch if her stomach felt ok. She perked up and asked for a fruit salad. I showered up, grabbed the magnifying glass, picked up a fruit salad and got club sandwich for me.

I knocked and the door opened.

Jo was stunning to my 19 year old horny eyes. Her hair was out of the pony tail and curled, she had on a white knee length sun dress that had tiny red dots, a pearl necklace, small button gold earrings, and sandals.

We hugged and I said, "You look very beautiful," in reply she smiled said she was feeling better and closed the door behind me. I walked into the room and looked around. It was a really nice suite with a sitting room and balcony. The windows were open and the sun brightly lit the room. Walking to the window I saw that their view was great. They overlooked Patong Beach along most of its length. Significantly, there wasn't any hotel situated where someone could see into this room.

To my surprise, Jo hugged me from behind and said, "Thank you for getting the fruit for me."

I grasped her hands to my chest and patted them and said, "You're very welcome... the view up here is really nice."

She took her arms from around me and whispered, "Yes, it's lovely."

I turned around and she was looking intensely at me. My hand stroked her cheek and she said my name, "...I want you to know I've never done this with anyone before. Ever."

I started to ask what she meant when she stepped closer to me, lifted her hands to my head and pulled me to her lips. First it was closed mouth but she took the initiative and shoved her tongue into my mouth and we kissed passionately. My hands slid down her back to her ass and I pulled her to me.

Jo pulled my shirt off over my head and began to undo my shorts. They slid down my legs and it surprised her I wasn't wearing underwear. The heat was causing me to chafe so I wasn't wearing any.

She said something like "Oh!" laughed and then tipped her head down, and bumped my chest with the top of her head as she took my cock with both hands.

My cock isn't huge, fairly typical in size. She stroked it and we kissed again. I stepped out of my shorts and was now completely naked with a fully dressed woman. She took me by the hands, stepped backward and sat down on the chair. She took my cock with one hand and my balls in the other; lifted it up and, starting just above my balls, licked up the entire length, putting her mouth over the head and taking it into her mouth. She began a really nice blow job, licking, sucking, and bobbing her head up and down as she fondled my balls. My hands went to her head and I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked. Her right hand wound up on my ass as she bobbed away She never took me very deeply and concentrated on my cockhead. Still, it was a nice blow job, as they all are. I decided to let her drive the train so to speak. Her attention was bringing me to a climax and I told her so.

Not knowing if was Jo swallower I thought it polite to warn her. Lucky I did because she was not. She took her mouth off my cock and began sucking my balls as she jerked me off, left hand now on my ass and her right hand doing the jerking.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers
12