Over The Years Pt. 01: Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I started to cum she sucked hard on my balls and that made me cum really hard. The first shot flew over her and landed on the wall. I was surprised none got on her head as she was still directly below my cock sucking on my balls, the rest she covered with her hand and slicked up and down my cock with it..

My hands were on her shoulders as I recovered, breathing deeply. Jo did lick from bottom to top again and sucked the head a bit. Cleaning up for me. I dropped to my knees between her legs and lifted her legs over the arms of the chair, lifting her dress up I saw that she too didn't have panties on.

Her pussy was immaculately kept. Short thick brown hair about 2 inches wide until it reached her clitoral hood. Then she was bald. I leaned forward and slowly kissed just behind her knee... traveling up her thigh and then moved across to her right thigh purposely not touching her pussy. I could smell her, she was musky and ready. Her hands found my head and directed me to her pussy. I began to

kiss and lick her clit and she replied with a moan and spread her legs even further.

She knew exactly what she wanted because she reached down to the top of her mound and pulled up, this raised and exposed her clit more and I attacked it. Soon I was sucking on her clit with two fingers in her. Jo was moaning and grinding her hips matching my movements. My cock had recovered (Isn't youth wonderful?) by this time.

She began to cum, she was a quiet cummer. Her pussy clenched my fingers and she remained mostly still, only vibrating a little bit but was pretty much silent other than a whimper at the very end.

I stood up, took her by the hand and turned to the bed.

She said, "Here lover," and turned to the balcony window. She bent over and put her hands on the window. Her head hung with her hair over her head. I lifted her dress up over her ass and slipped my cock between her legs over her clit.

For a few moments I knew I was going to cum but she brought her right hand down and directed my cock to her pussy. She held it as I pressed forward.

I remember thinking, "First time" to myself just as her lips parted.

She had to rub it up and down her slit a bit before it started to enter. The head popped in and she let out a little "ugh."

I stopped for a moment as well, again thinking, "No longer a virgin." With my hands on her hips I drew her ass toward me and my cock went deeper. It was such a fantastic feeling, hot, wet, so much stimulation. She rose up on her toes as I went deeper; she was so wet there wasn't much resistance. I went all the way in in one smooth stroke.

I felt her pussy squeeze me and she said, "There, now a man, no longer a virgin."

"My God that feel so good," I said.

I felt Jo clench her vaginal muscles in reply as I pulled out a bit and then pushed back in. She pushed back with her hips so hard I slapped against her ass.

"Ok" I thought... I pulled almost all the way out and then pulled her hips hard to me, she pushed back harder and my balls bounced against her clit. We started fucking hard and deep, her with her hands on the glass and me slamming her ass with every stroke. She stopped slamming back against me and ground against me. I started to cum and lodged my cock deep inside her, my hips jerking as I filled my first pussy.

She ground her ass in a circle and reached between her legs to my balls. My balls contracted in her grasp and I pulled her hips tight against me, tilting my hips to get my cock even deeper.

I grasped her shoulders and stood her up, she turned her head over her right shoulder to kiss me and I reached around to hold her breasts. She pulled her dress over her head and tossed it onto a chair followed by her pearls and then reached behind her to the side of my ass cheeks and pulled me to her.

My cock had shrunk until it popped out, she grabbed a strategically placed towel (funny how I hadn't noticed it) and put it between her legs. She kissed me and said, "I'll be right back."

She was in the bathroom for a few minutes and while she was gone I was trying to get life back into my cock. He was certainly interested but only managed a soft on... two orgasms in a half hour had tapped him out.

Jo returned and we lay down on the bed simply cuddling and kissing for a while. She maneuvered me between her legs again and I went back to eating her out. I noticed the pearls on the bed and an image I'd seen in Penthouse flashed into my mind. I managed to get them without her noticing. As I ate her out I brought them up and slowly drug them across her clit, she ground her hips in response.

I lay the pearls on her belly and they stretched down over her bush and clit with the last pearls on her labia. I took my right index finger and began pushing them inside her one by one. As each one went in, one slid over her clit. Soon her entire length of pearls was inside her. I went back to tending to her clit with my tongue, I wanted her to start coming again and then I'd pull the pearls out. She started one of her quiet orgasms and I began dragging the pearls out of her by pulling them out and up over her clit. The quiet elegant lady turned into a quivering moaning woman. She was twisting her nipples and lifted her ass off the bed with her feet. I suppose one would call it a full body orgasm today.

Jo finally stopped shaking and lay there breathing heavily. She said that she had never put anything into her before but her husband... and I added

jokingly, "your two babies."

She particularly liked receiving oral. I didn't mind because I seemed to love it as well. She later told me that she spent most of our day together in a state of orgasm. She was really sensitive and I was eager to please. We fucked seven times that day. When it got dark she told me to go sit on the floor of balcony with my back against the railing. She came out in a robe, stepped over me so my head was under it and leaned on the railing as I ate her out, after her orgasm she dropped onto my cock and we fucked with her looking over the railing to the beach.

Sex was pretty straight forward, no exotic positions. It was a day of pleasure.

David was due back around 9 pm so we cleaned the room up and I went back to my room just after 8 pm to make sure I didn't run across him if he got back early.

David took another tour the day before I left; she and I fucked all day in my room. When I had to leave I was truly saddened. We exchanged contact information but I really had no expectation of seeing her again.

It was about 12 years later that we met again for one glorious evening.

I was flying home after transferring off a ship and I was now married. There was a 2 hour layover at London Gatwick, I arrived at 8:45 am. On the long shot that her telephone number was the same I decided to give Jo a call. I still had the number but didn't know if it was still good.

To my surprise she answered the phone. We started to chat and she asked where I was. When I said Gatwick she cut me off and asked how long my layover was and if I could stay longer if possible. I told her 2 hours and yes, I could stay longer but had firm ticket reservations. Then she asked for my flight details, where I was, and what I was wearing. When she had the information she said not to go anywhere and that someone would be meeting me.

About 20 minutes later one of those airport electric carts appeared headed straight for me. It was driven by a lovely 40 something petite Chinese woman in a Cathay Pacific uniform. She looked at me and said, "You must be... ." She drove to a Cathay Pacific counter and asked me for my ticket. She examined it and started doing something at her terminal. Soon she handed me a new ticket.

It was a first class ticket on Cathay Pacific. I was dumbfounded, she told me she'd changed me to a flight the next morning at 10 am. She then took me to the Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge where we talked and waited for Jo.

It turned out she and Jo were very close friends. Jo arrived and gave me a hug and kiss. She was years older now and in her early 60's and David had left her for her best friend, creep. She still looked as elegant as the day I met her. She thanked Sue, handed her a note.

As we walked out she pulled herself in close to me and said, "I'm wearing your pearls." Jo and I spent the day at the Sofitel airport hotel fucking. Age hadn't slowed her much. and I spent much of the time between her legs.

Around 4 pm the phone rang and she spoke quietly into it. Not long after that there was a knock at the door.

Much to my surprise, Jo hopped out of bed stark naked, looked through the peep hole and opened the door ... it was Sue.

My jaw dropped when Sue stepped in and closed the door behind her and she then kissed Jo fully on the mouth with their tongues obviously dueling. Sue looked over her shoulder at me lying naked on the bed and started taking off her clothes as she made a bee line for my cock.

That was an amazing day and my first with two women. Sue was insatiable and loved to have her head in Jo's pussy as I fucked her. We quite literally fucked and sucked all night all the way up to when I had to leave or I'd miss the plane.

I never saw Jo, or Sue for that matter, again. We stayed in touch exchanging letters for a number of years, eventually they stopped. Not long ago I learned Jo she had passed away at the age of 85.

-----

My next experience which Millie decided was worth sharing is something that happened when I was married. That's to come...

12