Over Your Knee - A Fantasy

Story Info
I know that I have been a bad girl.
1.3k words
4.56
6.8k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
721 Followers

Note From The Author

  • Most of my previous Literotica (Lit) articles are, to at least some degree, autobiographical. They describe either actual events, an amalgamation of actual events, or an embellished version of actual events.
  • In this series, while I obviously draw on real-life experiences, I am not writing stories about something that happened to me. These are instead fantasy pieces about what could happen, what I might want to happen, or - as in this case -- what really ought to happen given my atrocious behavior.

Hi, I'm Emily, at the time of writing, I'm of the cusp of being 26 years old. This is a fantasy, so choose your own age for me to be in what follows, so long as it's at least 18 that is.

I suppose you could also decide what you want me to look like as well, but I'm a bit vain and would very much prefer to be your fantasy as I am. However, if you are determined to choose your own Emily, or have read some of my other stories and already know what I look like, you can skip the next paragraph. Otherwise, read on.

So, to be brief, I'm a petite, skinny blonde. I'm 5'1", less than 100 lbs and quite flat chested (32A). I like my legs, which I think look pretty shapely, given my diminutive height. Pertinent to this story, my ass has improved over the years. While not exactly pneumatic, I think it's filling out quite nicely; it jiggles a bit if I hop up and down. Would you like me to do that for you? There, was that nice? My eyes are an odd gray-blue-green and can look quite different according to the light. While less so than it used to be, my face is still a little round and I have freckles. I run and used to rock climb, so, while I'm slim, the overall look is more athletic than anorexic.

So I said my behavior had been atrocious and I know it, not that I am going to admit that to you. I'm looking very sulky and rather annoyed. My head is tilted to one side, my eyes downcast and I'm biting my lower lip on one side. I know I have been a bad girl. I also know what's coming, but I'm not going to go quietly.

My hair is held in in two long ponytails by red bands, one on either side. I play with the end of one, affecting boredom. The other hand is on my hip in a small show of defiance. I shift my weight from foot to foot, in my patent leather flats; my hips swaying slightly, my plaid skirt swishing in sympathy; it's really rather shorter than decorum would suggest. I try to pretend that I don't care about anything, but my somewhat agitated movements betray my nervousness.

What's that? You want me to apologize? But I've done nothing wrong. I think that rules don't apply to me? Really? Everyone wears their skirts this short. Of course I haven't been on my knees with boys, I wouldn't. So I was seen? By whom? Well she's a big fat liar, she's just jealous because no boy wants her to... No I didn't mean that. No really, its not like that.

It's not fair, you are just so mean. Why are you giving me a hard time? You'll show me a real hard time? Please! Don't make me laugh.

What? You wouldn't dare. Hey! Let go of my arm. What are you doing? You seriously aren't going to do that are you?

But apparently you are. You sit down and manhandle me over your lap, face down, ass up. I struggle and I'm strong. You are stronger of course, but I'm a spitfire and maybe I'm not struggling as hard as I could.

You can't really be doing this, you know. I'm a grown woman now, I can vote. Are you crazy? You can't treat me this way.

But apparently you can. Holding me down with one hand you lift my skirt with the other, revealing white cotton panties and also what's underneath these. I squirm, but you hold me firm. I want to be held firm, I'd be scratching and kicking and biting otherwise. I want this. All my squirming achieves is my butt cheeks wobbling and that's probably not helping me much.

Don't you dare! You'll be sorry. I'm going to... OW!!!

The palm of your hand lands flat on my butt-cheek. It's not a hard slap, but it takes my breath away nevertheless. It's a shock, both the pain and the fact that you are really doing this. And again, on the other cheek. I gasp. But I have a little fight in me.

You bastard! What the fuck are you doing? Oh fuck!

Well maybe not that much fight.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll watch my mouth. Oh that was... fuck!!!... hard. Sorry, again, I won't use bad... ow!... words again. Ouch!

The last was more of a squeal than a word. I decide it might be best to shut up. That's been three slaps on each cheek. Looking over my shoulder, there is a red glow from my lower regions.

No, don't do that. Please, please let me keep my panties on. Ow! Ow! OK, OK.

You pull my panties down to my knees, just above my white socks. A sticky line of spider silk joins my crotch to them on their journey down and then breaks as it is stretched too far.

What did you say? My panties are wet? I'm sorry, is that bad? My pussy is too? I must really be a bad girl. I'm so sorry.

You stroke my sore ass almost tenderly. You use a hand on either cheek. I'm no longer held down, but don't try to get up, I'm not going anywhere. The caresses feel soothing, but I know that this won't last.

OH FUCK!

The pause in blows has if anything let my nerve endings recover, the first slap afterwards really stings. And the next. Still I stay in the position. But I squeeze a hand between your lap and my body. My pussy is indeed wet, very wet.

I'm sorry I used a bad word again. Of course you'll have to punish me. Make me a better girl please.

I rub my clit as you set up a rhythm, left cheek, right cheek, left cheek... I move my free hand to my face and start to suck my thumb. I do this sometimes when I'm highly turned on, but it seems extra appropriate in the circumstances.

My ass is on fire, the stinging is intense, but so are the feelings between my legs. One sharp, burning ache, one dull throbbing ache. I push two fingers into my sopping pussy, the angle makes for a shallow penetration, but it still feels good. Right cheek, left cheek, right cheek...

I suck hard on my thumb as the pain and pleasure merge, each magnifying the other. Each slap makes me shudder, each slap sends thrills through my body, arrowing towards my clitoris. My fingertips probe my vagina as yours collectively torture my backside. It's too much, I can't take any more, I'm, I'm,...

Still panting and quivering a little from my climax, I am made to take my skirt and shirt off. I have to stand facing the wall. My ass is a scarlet warning to other girls not be so impudent. I stand there in just my socks and shoes. I am ashamed. My face glows almost as red as my ass. And then I notice that I have pussy juice beginning to trickle slowly and stickily down the inside of my thigh. I stand, looking at the wall, and think how much I really want you to fuck me.

When I feel you hard cock brush against my burning skin and your hands parting me, I shuffle my legs apart a little to accommodate you and wait for the thrill of your first inward thrust. Even bad girls need treats sometimes.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
721 Followers