On My Knees - A Fantasy

Story Info
Whatever you desire - prelude to a blow job.
1.5k words
4.72
8.6k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers

A Note From The Author

  • Most of my previous Literotica (Lit) articles (with one obvious exception) have been essentially factual, describing either actual events, or an amalgamation of actual events.

  • While I obviously draw on real-life experiences here, this isn't a story about something that happened to me. It's a fantasy piece about what I want to happen. What I want to happen with you maybe.

I'm Emily. Here I am. I'm kneeling in front of you. You know what I want, don't you?

Can you see me in your mind's eye, hun? No? Well let me help you.

I like to claim that I'm 5'2". Maybe if my socks are thick, but 5'1" is more like it. I might just top 100 lbs, if I was dressed and had enough loose change in my pockets (remember loose change?). I guess you could call me slim, maybe skinny even. But I think I'm healthy-looking. I exercise.

I'm twenty-five, but I still often get carded at bars. I think its because I'm what people sometimes call a waif. I am obviously petite and have always looked younger than my years. Maybe I always will.

My hair is dirty-blonde and has a slight wave in it. Sometimes I accentuate this, sometimes I suppress it. Today my hair is long and straight. I have pulled it back in a ponytail, because... well you can guess why.

My cheeks were slightly puffy with puppy fat well into my early twenties, but have thankfully slimmed a little now. My face is sort of moon-shaped. My skin is pale. I have quite a few freckles, on or around my nose and cheeks, but they are aren't very dark, unless I stay out in the sun for too long that is. Some people tell me I am pretty, mostly I think when they want to get inside my panties. But I know really pretty girls and I'm not one of them. I suppose I'm OK looking. What do you think?

My eyes are an odd blue-gray combination and look pale green sometime. They are currently level with your abdomen. Can you guess what I am looking at longingly right now?

I'm mostly nude of course. All the better to... So let me try to describe my body. As I say, I exercise. I have some muscles when I flex them, but think more occasional rock-climber than dedicated body builder. I'm lithe, not bulked-up. I quite like my legs. Given my diminutive height, they obviously don't go on forever, but they are slender and look longer than they are, especially in high-heels. But right now I'm wearing patent black flats with silver buckles over white ankle socks. I left these on when I stripped earlier.

What's that, hun? You want me to tell you about the stripping a bit more. OK, I always aim to please. What do you want me to have been wearing...? Got it. Let me finish off my description and we can rewind to there.

So I have left out the good stuff, right? I'm pleased to say my breasts have finally made it to A cups, or close to it. I get to wear bras - go team Emily! My breast size has always been a bit of an issue for me and my self-image to be honest. But, being positive for once, I suppose that they fit my frame well. My areolae are deep pink / brown and puffy, my nipples are the most prominent thing about my breasts.

My waist is thin and, while my hips are more pronounced than they used to be and my butt more prominent, I'm not exactly curvy, more athletic. I have the build of a runner not an Instagram influencer.

Apart from eyebrows, eyelashes and my blonde locks, I have no hair anywhere else on my body. It actually saves me a fortune on waxing and razor blades.

So can you visualize me now? Good. Well I'm kneeling... Oh wait! You wanted me to talk about stripping. That's fine.

So I'm in my gym clothes. I just came from a run and I am sweaty, with my face a little flushed.

I am wearing gray lycra leggings that hug my svelte form. They are mid-length, finishing a few inches above my New Balance running shoes. Under them is a terracotta sports thong, made from a wicking material. It is really comfortable, even for my ass-crack. Further up is a matching colored light-control sports bra. It's 32A and I really don't need much support. Over that is a dark gray yoga crop top with multiple shoulder straps in a rather complicated arrangement.

Would you like me to do some stretching, or should I just start to get undressed for you? Stretching - that's fine.

I have done a bit of yoga and my body is pretty supple. Do you like it when I do tree pose, it opens up my crotch nicely don't you think? How about if I do downward dog facing away from you? Does my butt look nice like that? What about the cobra, I know my breasts aren't large, but do you like how I push them out?

What's that, hun? You want me to get undressed now? Oh but you have had a change of mind, you want me to be wearing something else. OK, no problem babe.

So I'm now in a tight-fitting white, silk corset, with black lacy panels. It has been made for me and hugs my petite frame perfectly. It's strapless and manages to create just a tiny bit of cleavage, despite not having much to work with. Attached to it by straps are white fishnet stockings and on my feet are backless white stilettos with a black rose on the front of each one. I am wearing a white silk thong, also with black lace overlays. I have a white choker round my neck.

What's that? You'd like me to turn round and touch my toes. Like this, babe? Do you like how my ass looks? Do you want to spank my ass? You can if you want, hun. Oh that stings! Do it again. Oh yes, make my ass red. Would it help if I took my panties off. Of course I can do that. How about I leave them halfway down my legs? Oh! That was harder, I like that. Ow! That feels good. I like my pussy to be spanked as well, let me part my legs a little. Oh fuck! Yes just like that. Again. Mmm... so good.

Shall I get on my knees for you now, hun? I want to. What's that, another change? You are so indecisive. Well no problem.

Do you like my school uniform? It's my actual High School one. It still fits me seven years later, isn't that amazing? I guess my breasts are slightly larger and pushing against my shirt more than they used to. I'm not wearing a bra and you can see my nipples through the material. Oh and babe, I forgot to put on any panties. Shall I show you? Wasn't that bad of me to forget? I think I need to be punished. Let me hold my ankles and please lift up my skirt. Ow! Like that, hun! Make my ass red, make my pussy drip. Just one more slap please, as hard as you like. Oh that's good. And one more on my pussy. Oh, that was really hard, you are so bad.

Now it's kneeling time. Shall I take off my skirt. It just has a clip here and then I can just drop it down. Do you like my pussy, it's all red from your hand slapping it. Can you see a little juice glistening on the inside of the lips? That's because I'm so excited, babe. Let me pull my lips open so you get a better look. All pink and wet. Now let me undo my shirt. The top button, then the next. You want to help? Of course you can, hun. That's it, now slip it off me. I'll leave the ankle socks and school shoes on, shall I? OK, hun. So let me kneel in front of you. I have been waiting for this bit.

Oh you you are excited too I can see. And what a big boy. Do you think I can take all of that in my little mouth? I hope so. Let me stroke it first. So hard. Nice and thick as well. We are going to have so much fun. Let me just take a lick. Mmm... salty and just a hint of pre-cum. How about a nice long lick from your balls up to the tip. Now if I just squeeze a little. Look at that, a lovely bead of pre-cum. Let me take it on the tip of my tongue. Mmm... I love that taste.

Now I'm going to open wide and take you in my mouth. I won't be able to talk any more, hun. But I can't imagine you are going to complain too much. Guys tell me I am pretty good at this, let me show you. If I make you feel really good, maybe you can give me a special drink as my reward. I'd love that. Now just relax and let Emily make you cum.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers