Overcoming Adversity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very, newer than you think." I teased him.

Stan nodded as he looked at me, as I stood before him dressed in a black and red push up bra and sheer black panties, I'd taken off my stockings as Jackie had told me Stan likes bare legs on his ladies as they enter the room.

I moved closer to Stan and whispered in his ear just before I kissed him, "So tell me what you want, or is it just your normal?"

"Just my normal please," he stammered as I cupped his balls in my hand and squeezed them gently, "just a bit of kissing and cuddling."

"Like this?" I asked as I stroked his cock, Stan gulped.

"Yes, then as soon as you want to go down on me and suck me off, a nice little blow job please, and I want to cum in your mouth, that's what I come here for. Oh and Sunny, I know this is your first time here."

"Stan all my blow jobs are better than nice, I'm sure you'll find that out soon, and it's not just my first time here. You have the pleasure of being my first ever client."

Stan was a gent, really nice and kind, no trouble to work with, we kissed for a while as he ran his hands over my body, and soon I was out of the bra and panties. At his first touch I stiffened in fright but relaxed as I got used to the situation so that when he slid a finger into me I didn't freak out, I just moaned into his mouth and I wasn't totally acting. Everything he did, he seemed to wait for acceptance before continuing.

I spent another minute or so kissing Stan before I slid down his body kissing it as I did and, bracing myself, opened my mouth and slid his cock into my mouth. Now to really earn my first money as a whore.

As I said to Stan I've always been good at oral and in some-ways was glad that this would be my first action. His cock was about six inches long, hard and throbbing as I closed my lips around the shaft and bobbed my head up and down on it, getting it nice and wet. Stan was lying back, enjoying what I was doing to him, his hands softly twisting in my long hair. Letting me do all the work, but enjoying what I was doing.

I sucked him into my mouth, held him there for a second then backed off so that just the mushroom head was inside my lips then swirled my tongue around and around his exposed glans, making him buck and thrust his groin into my face, almost knocking me off him.

"Oh that's good Sunny, keep doing that, it's just so sensitive." Well, I thought, I now knew how to finish him off!

I continued to tease and torment him as I played with his cock, taking turns to suck him nice and deep, others just holding him just passed my lips and playing him with my tongue. Stan was whispering out all sorts of encouragement to me, almost begging me to continue and please him. He was clearly enjoying what I was doing to him.

"Sunny, do you deep throat?" he gasped. I didn't break off to answer him just relaxed and performed my party piece and slid his cock deep down my throat and stayed still until I started to swallow on it.

"Fuck, that is good," Stan murmured as I purred like a kitten around his cock, knowing what that would feel like for him.

"I'm cumming," Stan warned me just before he filled my mouth with his hot, salty, thick, cum. Four big blasts of thick tangy cum coated my mouth and lips before Stan eased off and just a dribble oozed out of the end as I licked around it. I looked up at Stan and made sure he could see me swallow the cum he had fired into my mouth.

I was almost catatonic with shock and shame, but after a bit recovered and I cleaned both of us off then we lay together as Stan told me how he had enjoyed it, that he wasn't just saying that, and I actually believed him. He was such a nice guy I was very fortunate that he was my first client.

Stan told me that all three girls I was working with were really nice, the best that worked here, he didn't know that Cherry was my friend.

Actually, although I was talking with him and making nice, I was still in a state of shock and barely functioning as a person.

I left Stand to get dressed and went back to the waiting room, just having a chance to let Jackie know that I was OK. I know she asked Stan about me, and she brought out the money I had forgotten to ask him for.

"Sunny, deep throat is at your discretion and so is swallowing, if you want to charge extra for that it's up to you, some girls do, some don't, but let the customer know beforehand if you're going to charge."

After that the next few hours passed in a blur as I had client after client, six half-hour sessions one after the other without pause, I just had time between each to clean up and get dressed before I was back in the room, undressing again and fucking for a living.

The first was was traumatic for me, the guy was OK, and not rough, it was just the fact that I was giving him my body and was going to please him for money. I was lying on my back as he crawled on top of me, got his cock at the entrance and pushed home in one swift movement, then took up a frantic pace, pounding into me as hard and fast as he could. It was as if he wanted to get off as soon as he could.

I was pushing up and back at him as fast as I could even trying to gyrate my hips against him to give him pleasure and get him to cum as quickly as possible. I wanted it over with as quickly as possible. I was horrified at what I was doing, Stan had been OK, just, but this???

He didn't last long as with a grunt he fired off into the condom, before collapsing on top of me. I struggled from under him and got dressed as quickly as I could but not before giving him a quick clean up. He got dressed as soon as he had finished and left without saying a word to me. Not that he had said much before we started. Everything had been so quick and cold.

Again I was in shock, unable to think or move. I'd just fucked a man for money for the first time. I was disgusted with myself and was ready to burst into tears when I thought of my kids, and knew I had to bury my emotions and feelings and just get on with it and earn some money.

From then on I didn't stop, I was fucked in every position you could think of, missionary, doggy, (most men's favourite), reverse cowgirl, me on top. I just didn't get time to think about what I was doing, selling my body to these men. Giving myself to them for their pleasure.

Most of the men were OK, as both Jackie and Cherry had said. No youngsters and nothing too kinky that I couldn't really handle. Apart from the last client, who wanted it rough. He just wanted to hammer into me as hard and as deep and as fast as he could, that and a bit of slapping on my arse.

Basically, as soon as the door was closed and we were alone he threw me on the bed and acted out as if he was raping me. It was demeaning and horrific but I endured it.

I braced myself as the hammering continued, my pussy stretched and sore from the punishment it was taking, and a long hard day, but I got through it, grinding back at him, thinking that I was glad it was near the end of my shift as I couldn't have looked after many more clients after him until at last with a grunt he fired off into me.

As I was taking a break for something to eat Cherry came over wiping cum off her tits and asked me how I was doing.

"OK, just, that last one was hard work though."

"Yeah, you get some like that, but as I said, most of the guys who come here are fine, teddy-bears really, they just want something different, something they don't get at home, most of them are married you know."

"What?"

"Yeah," replied Kelly who had joined us, She was so tiny I didn't understand how she could do what we were doing, especially if they were like my last client. "Stan, he's married, has been thirty years or more. He was your first this morning wasn't he?"

"Yes, but I didn't think he was married, he seemed so nice how can he cheat like that."

"His wife won't give him a blow job, so he comes here, but that is all he ever has a blow job. To him, it's not cheating."

"Most of the kinky stuff like anal, or like Stan, comes from the married guys. The straight sex tends to be with guys who are single in some way, divorced, widowed, just no partner. Sometimes what they really want is human contact, the warm feel of another human body."

"So we're really offering social services?" I quipped.

Both girls laughed as Kelly replied, "You could say that."

I only had one more client before the end of the shift and that was a quickie oral without, and cum on my tits.

I was exhausted and mentally in a state of shock as Jackie came to me and handed me £200, "Eight clients seen today that was good work, for your first shift, we've been nice and busy today, plus any extras you earned those are all yours."

I was shocked I had had sex with 8 different clients in a ten-hour shift so all in all I'd made £230.00, not a massive amount but not bad for a days working, spent mostly on my back.

Cherry hugged me as she waved her wodge of money at me, she must have made twice as much as me, how did she do it.

"Sunny, I can let you have a couple more shifts this week, Thursday, Friday and if you want Sunday as well. Thursday and Friday Cherry is working as well. Let me know how you feel tomorrow. Bye girls." And with that, we were all through the door and making our way home.

Shelia, it's strange how I can switch easily now between my friends working and real name now, drove us home and back to hers for a drink and to unwind.

As soon as the door closed behind us I burst out into a flood of tears, disgusted at myself, appalled at what I had done, at what I had become. I was nothing more than a cheap whore, a prostitute, a woman who was bought. All the emotions I had held in check bursting forth now I could relax and take in what I had done, become a 'working girl' a prostitute, just out of the adversity of needing money to live.

"I know sweetie, I know," said Sheila as she tried to put her arm around me and comfort me, I shrugged her off as she continued, "you hate yourself, and you hate me even more, but Karen it will pass."

"Shelia it was horrible, now I look back it was horrible, all those men, after just one thing from us. How can I face my daughter after what I've done."

"I know," was all she said as she let me cry myself out, "and you're doing it for your daughter, but the money's good as well," with a laugh breaking my desperate mood.

"I feel dirty and used," I shouted at her.

"I know; I felt the same my first few times, but Jackie's is a good place to work, you've seen the guys and you had Stan as your first customer didn't you, he's really nice. I love him, all the girls do. You won't get him as a regular he likes to change around, he goes with me, Kelly, and Amber and Farrah, but I think he will add you to his list of favourites. I heard him telling Jackie you were one of the best BJ's he's had there and she should keep you on."

I smiled just a little, Stan had been nice and I had wanted to please him he was that nice. Maybe there will be a few more like him.

"So you get regular punters then?"

"Sunny," Sheila said using my working name and shocking me, "never call them punters, you heard what Jackie said, don't get into the habit of calling them that even in private, if you slip up Jackie will go mad. It's one of her weird rules.

"Yeah I've built up about a dozen regulars that come back, not every week or month but they keep coming back. Sometimes it's just what you look like. Others surprisingly you just connect and the sex is better for them, but that's all it is sex. Sometimes you're just the best fuck they've had, and they can ask you to do things they won't their wife or girlfriend.

"Now do you want a shower and to stay here?"

"No, I've got the kids to see to, I'll talk to you tomorrow, OK?"

With that I went home to be greeted by my teenage boy and girl and had a bite to eat before taking a long hot shower scrubbing the dirt and disgust from me, all the time pondering on what I should do. Could I continue and degrade and sell myself or should I just call it quits and finish, nobody would ever know. I could live with the shame of one shift and in time I knew I would forget about it.

That's what worries me, nobody would know, the brothel was miles over the other side of town. I wasn't likely to meet a "client' while out shopping. What clinched my decision was when my daughter came into my room and asked for some money to go on a school trip, for once I had enough to say yes, and with that my fate was sealed. I became a whore.

I had worked a couple of shifts and had begun to accept what I was doing and had just finished with a client when Jackie got hold of me and Cherry.

"We've got a client who wants a 2 girl scene, not a cheeky quick half-hour, but a couple of hours with each of you together. Sunny can you do that, I know Cherry likes that scene now and again but what about you?"

"Honestly, I've never done anything like that. What's the pay?"

"Normal hourly rate for each of you?"

"Plus fifty percent extra," I pushed my luck, "you don't offer that service so let's try and get some more from him."

Jackie looked at me as if to kill me, then walked out, within a minute she was back, "OK, he's gone for that but you had better be bloody good, I don't want him asking for a refund."

Fuck I thought, now I've got to go gay for pay, well at least I'm doing it with my best friend.

We breezed into the room, Cherry taking the lead, bold as brass, standing in front of the client and asking, "Well, what do you want, us both to please you, or all three together, or maybe you want Sunny and me to get together first, let you watch, little girlie show, is that what you want?"

The client who had seemed so confident just before was now flustered and not sure what he wanted, "You two together at first then bring me in after, is that OK?"

"Anything you want sweetie, anything that turns you on, that's what we're here for, to make you happy. Now about the fees." After that Cherry negotiated the extras we were going to perform for him and got the money before we started. God this is so cold and detached and Cherry is so hard-nosed.

"Come here," Cherry said as she turned to me, "We need to give this gent a nice little girlie show," with that and without any warning she kissed me full on the lips, forcing her tongue into my mouth. At the same time, she pulled me to her and pushed one hand into my panties, cupping my mound before sliding a finger deep into me and finger fucking me hard, letting the client see what she was doing.

The client was plainly liking what he saw as he watched us kissing and fingering each other, we soon became naked and dropped onto the bed. I was kissing Cherry back now and enjoying it more than I had expected. Her lips were nice and soft.

We were both playing with the others boobs and I felt a shiver of pleasure run down my back as Cheery nipped and played with my nipples, causing me to sigh.

Cherry pushed my head lower and lower down her body, as I kissed her, down past her boobs, down past her navel until I realised with a fright just exactly where she now wanted my kisses to go. I was almost shaking my head in refusal when I remembered why I was doing this. After all, I was now a professional sex worker.

Closing my eyes, and taking a deep gulp of air, I moved forward and buried my face in my friends pussy. I can't say I liked it, but it wasn't as gross and disgusting as I had expected it to be. I got to work lashing my tongue up and down Cherries slit for a few minutes until I felt movement behind me and a cock slam into my pussy from behind. I screamed in shock into Cherries minge.

The client had decided to enter the fray now and things hotted up. He fucked me for a while then pulled out, got Cherry to straddle him and pushed her down onto his cock, still wet and covered in my juices. Cherry then went to town on him, riding him like a champion jockey approaching the finish line.

I had started to lick his balls as he bounced Cherry up and down on him, as I did I got a lovely view of his cock sliding in and out of my best friend and co-worker. We fucked him in every way imaginable, and we fucked him hard. He even licked both of us out at one point. Until the time was nearly up, so Cherry again keeping in control got the guy off her as we both knelt in front of him and opened our mouths looking up at him as we did so.

I pulled the condom off him just in time as he shot his load over both Cherries and my faces, covering us in his sticky cum, going into my mouth and hair and dribbling down my boobs. Cherry was in the same state as me as we smiled up at the client and then cleaned his cum from the others face and boobs.

We took a few minutes to recover before the client left Cherry and me alone in the room. Cherry told Jackie that we needed some time to clean up. We got into the shower together and washed each other, but there were no sexual overtones to it, it was just the quickest and best way to get clean.

"Why did you go so hard on him at first?" I asked Cherry, "The money and things, I thought he had paid extra anyway."

"No, that was for our time; I needed to know what he wanted, anyway all the extras he paid for were what we would have charged for anyway. Also, you get a feel for a client from the off, he could have been hard work, demanding things but as I spelt everything out at the beginning, we all knew what was going on.

I just shook my head at her hard-headed attitude.

"Well, that was your first two girl scene, like it?"

"I'm not sure, I mean it's not something I'd ever contemplated before."

"Well Sunny you're a working girl now so the more things you can do, you don't have to like them but if you can at least put up with and get through them then there's more money to be made. If you want to work with me again I'd like that."

"No-way Cherry, that would be too weird for me to handle. You're my friend."

"And pimp," Cherry laughed then, "but you were good, seemed like you enjoyed it."

"Maybe too much, that is why I don't want to work with you like that."

"Pity. Hey you know what would be good, you and Charlotte, you'd look great together, she likes girl girl stuff and your colours would look great together, your blonde hair and her black skin. It would drive the punt... clients wild. I bet you two could make a lot of money working that way. Get Jacke to offer it on your profile."

By then we were out of the room and Jackie's daughter had gone in to clean and tidy up. So Cherry and I were soon back to work servicing clients.

One day Jackie told me to be at the brothel early as she had something for me to do. When I got there, there was a small man who Jackie introduced as "John" their photographer and he was going to take some photos of me for the website. No faces were ever shown in full but lots of body shots. Well, we needed to draw the clients in.

We discussed what we were going for and Jackie insisted on a couple of leg shots in both stockings and bare-legged as she said I had great legs. Also some of my cleavage. Well, let's just say I exposed my body to the camera, another first.

As he was finishing John told me he could bill Jackie and she would stop things out of my pay or I could pay him myself. Needing both the photos and the money I looked at John and offered him a freebie in return.

Smiling sadly John shook his head in refusal saying, "I get those offers every day, if I took them up my dick would be worn out and I would be broke, so sorry love no thanks, much as I'd like to, and I mean that."

I smiled at him in understanding realising as I did so, I was acting and thinking as a whore.

Over time I increased the services I was able and willing to offer, and as a consequence my pay increased. I got into two girls and worked a lot with Charlotte, and as Cherry had said we did make a fantastic looking pair, we worked well together. I did anal, I actually convinced Stan to change his habits just for one time and asked him to be my first as I knew he wouldn't push things. Let's just say I became very accommodating to all the clients from then on in.