Overcoming Adversity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So out of adversity I had found a way to home, feed and nurture my family, and that is all that matters, I am still a loving and caring mother, no matter what I do for a living.

We've not seen Stan for a few years now, nobody knows if he just stopped coming or what, a lot of the girls miss him. For a punter he was nice.

All this was ten years ago now. Eventually, I managed to get a part-time job that pays all my normal bills but still work two shifts a week at Jackie's and that covers for all the little extras I need. Sheila is still working there as well and we often get asked for a two girl scene from some of the clients who are in the know. But that will soon be coming to an end as we both plan to finish at the end of the year.

We've come to our sell-by dates, past our prime and need to stop, we've both told Jackie so she can get a couple more girls who are down on their luck, struggling in the face of adversity.