All Comments on 'Overcoming Burnout'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Love in whatever dimension they reside!

5

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller12 months ago

As big a nerd as I am, not a comic aficionado, so probably missed some stuff. But the writing was as flawless as ever and it worked in all the right places for me. 🫢 Em

PeterKimiPeterKimi12 months ago

Short. Sweet. Sexy. Glad I found you. 5* PK

JacktacularJacktacular12 months ago

Dude!!!! You have to do a follow up ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker12 months ago

Very good, a bit like The Boys in the in the hierarchical, corporate team structure? Or maybe One Punch Man? (I actually think that OPM is a richer more interesting concept… anyway, a conversation for another time.)

Have you considered looking for an artist to collaborate with? Most comic book erotica is pretty sleazy. This could be very different. Good luck with the new direction. I hope you’ll share the publishing details.

In the meantime if you’re looking to monetise why not add a patreon link to your profile? Just a thought. I will miss your LW submissions, they really are diamonds in a ton of shit.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad12 months ago

Loved it. It was a little short but it didn't need more. 5 stars.

CriosCrios12 months ago

Damn, NoTalentHack! Is there a genre you CAN'T write? Another fine effort.

Wash2015Wash201512 months ago

Typically I don't read comics (nothing against them, just not my biggest interest) I have read one or 2 comic stories on here that I have really enjoyed and I hope you continue this one.

intim8intim812 months ago

Great job. Also not a comics fan, but a good story is a good story no matter where it lives, and this was a good story. Not just hot sex, but a good story behind it. Lives up to the promise of both halves of the name of this site.

elizalooelizaloo12 months ago

I haven't read a comic since I was a kid, but I don't remember them being nearly as much fun as your story here, NT. A great one, from concept to finished product. Such sweet characters, I'm glad they found each other - and I'd like to think they get their HEA.

Thanks so much for the shoutout - working with you has been enjoyable from the first, and I look forward to more collaborations with such an esteemed writer :)

Your hard work deserves the kudos you receive. 5*

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor12 months ago

I know if you gave this basic plot to 100 male authors on Lit, at least 75 of them would write a story like:

"I beat you, now you gotta fuck me"

"You cheated!"

"No, I obeyed all the rules! Now you owe me pussy!"

"Okay!"

*sounds of fucking*

.

But you turned a silly, "porn-y" little premise like that into a story with characters that I cared about.

The way he wasn't going to take her body like a piece of meat... the way that she was offended because she didn't know how to properly bond with someone she cared about... All beautifully written, and executed. (and hot, ngl, although that wasn't even my favorite part - it had some nice spice, just the same)

Well done. 5 stars.

Djmac1031Djmac103112 months ago

Huge comic book geek here. Well done!

I can't imagine how tough it must have been coming up with original character names lol.

Oh, and more lighthearted than much of your usual fair. I liked that. Something very different.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

Loved this... and if you can find an illustrator, you could publish this as a series of adult graphic novels (what we called 'comic books') very successfully !

Your writing is always enjoyable, and routinely draws 5 stars, including this one.

MsSuckMyLollipopMsSuckMyLollipop12 months ago

Nice trick, outsmarting her like that; after all, all's fair in love and war. In the end, they won each other. Well written as always. Great job.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Miss the comic art work!👀👀

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was fun! Wait...this is fun? Where the hell do you get off doing fun now?! If you're doing fun, who's handling bleak and heart-rending? *Sigh* 5

djripdjrip12 months ago

Superhero races aren't supposed to make me cry you magnificent bastard!

amygdalaamygdala12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Never read a flying brick/speedster foot race like that before. If you release more like this commercially then please let us know or provide a link so that we can support your writing efforts.

oneagainstoneagainst12 months ago

Nicely played... though, only the running was at Mach 2??

DreddrasDreddras11 months ago

Great, and I'd love to read more from this universe. Particularly loved the practical explanation for the ridiculous superhero costume (generates tank threat).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Guess you have to be young. I enjoyed the tale even though I didn’t have a clue about the world described. 🤔

KTD2020KTD202011 months ago

Excellent Issue Zero! As a comic enthusiast and lover of superhero prose, I approve! I’m looking forward to reading more about this world!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! Cool original characters. Bad girl tension with the boy scout....loved it. Kinda reminds me of Superman and Maxima from way back in the day. ( But he wouldn't have her)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

SIMILAR Stories