Overcoming PTSD

Story Info
Wounded soldier comes back from the brink.
5k words
4.6
24.5k
38
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters in this story are entirely fictional. Any similarities to people you might know is pure coincidence. All sexually active people are over 18.

Sitting in the discharge room at Walter Reed Medical Center, I was shaking, but far less than the previous day. Each day I was practicing for my release, at the end of this week.

I am Richard Wells, and I have been here for nearly 8 months. The first 6 weeks were spent recovering from the wounds received when the APC (Armored Personnel Carrier) I was riding in, along with the other 11 members of my squad was blown off the road by an ear splitting explosion. What a way to end my 7 year career in the Army. I was a 26 year old, vet who now had to figure out how to live, again, if that was even possible.

After my physical wounds healed, then came the really difficult part. Why, I asked over and over, did 11 brave soldiers, lose their lives in Afghanistan, and I am sitting here in relatively good physical condition? This was the question than no medical person could answer, to my satisfaction. No my primary Doctors, not my shrink, and not my physical therapist.

Each day of my last week, there, I would gather up my 6'7" frame, get my 235 pound bulk moving, and see if I could make my way down the hall, without breaking into a series of violent shakes.

Monday, not even close.

Tuesday, a few steps closer.

Wednesday, just an arms length away, leaving me with one of the first smiles on my face in months.

Thursday, I opened the door, stepped through, smiled, and slowly went back inside. I was met by Dr Miller, my shrink, who, without her help, I would still be curled up in a ball in a corner.

Standing a little over 5' tall she gave be a huge smile and threw her arms around my chest. If she wasn't happily married, and older than my mother, I would have invited her back to my room. Don't for one minute think I didn't give it some serious consideration, anyway.

On Friday, I was met the entrance of my room by Dr Miller, my PT genious, and several others who helped me out of my abyss. With my shoulder length red hair neatly done up in a pony tail, and my equally red beard, trimmed neatly, too, I just couldn't hold back my emotions. Everyone moved around me, telling me they were all just a phone call away, and giving me a complete list of resources to be found at the VA hospital, in South Seattle.

I had made plans to move into a small house in one of the suburbs of Seattle, owned by friends of my parents, and far enough from where I grew up, just outside of Kansas City, Kansas. The 2 or 3 times we visited these friends, as a kid, I always liked the Seattle area.

Stepping off the plane at Sea-Tac Airport. I made way to baggage claim, finding my suitcase, and headed for the door to call the man who was going to be my landlord, until I could find enough money to purchase this house. It was just about a 30 minute ride to where I would be living. Alvin showed me all around the house. which came furnished, showing me more than I could have expected.

Two nice sized bedrooms, plus a smaller room, that was more than adequate to use as my office, for my consulting business I was about to start. A nicely remodeled kitchen, which meant I should learn how to cook, and all the things my parents had shipped ahead of my arrival.

Getting my things unpacked, and learning the lay of the land, took up most of the rest of the following week. After an entire week of getting settled, I set up a small workout area in my back yard. I noticed the house next to me where there was a couple in their late 30's early 40's and a daughter, who appeared about 12 or 13. Just a wisp of a thing, but you have to remember my prospective, standing 6'7" and now weighing about 240.

I needed to work out, both to lose a few pounds and to keep my mind occupied. I purchased a weight set and bench, and began, slowly building up a steady routine. I noticed the little girl watching me, each time I was lifting. As she would wave, and say hello, to me, I would politely nod back.

"Can I come over and watch you work out?" she asked, sounding older than she looked.

Remembering what Dr Miller told me, time and time again, it was time to embrace other human beings.

"Sure, come on over." I replied.

She came into my back yard, saying her name was Patricia Ann Morrison. But you can call me Patsy, she offered. She stood all of 5' and an inch, or so, and maybe weighed 100, or 105, with rocks in her pockets. Cute as a button, but really young looking.

As I stood, to greet her, she just sort of stared at my size. I asked what school she was attending, and her answer floored me.

"I'm starting Seattle University, in the fall."

I must have had the most shocked look on my face, as she quickly told me she would be 19, in a few months.

As I moved back, just sitting on my weight bench, Patsy noticed a few of my scars on my arms, and one on my neck.

"Are you OK, Rick," as I asked her to call me. I just nodded, and told her I was getting better, each day. "If you want to talk, I'm a pretty good listener," she offered.

"Thanks, but you don't need to hear my war stories," I said, quietly.

"My goal is to be a Psychiatrist, some day," she told me, "so maybe I can just listen."

Jokingly, I asked if she wanted to lift weights, with me, causing us both to laugh. I realized I hadn't laughed in such a long time, I forgot how it felt, being happy.

The time moved by quickly, with my security consulting business picking up steam, and the nice weather giving me an excuse to go walking around my neighborhood. On occasion, Patsy would ask if she could join me, and I begrudgingly agreed. I just needed the company. Walking together, we must have been quite a sight.

Each day, we would do more talking, than walking. She might have been this tiny, little cutie, but her smarts made her seem like a mini Dr Miller. Some day she would make a great shrink. I told her just that.

We asked each other about boy/girl friends, with me admitting that a relationship wasn't high on my to do list. I still had a lot of mental healing to get done. She told me she had a boy friend, but they broke up when he tried getting into her panties, and got pissed, when she said no!

"Good for you," I said, stick to your guns, kiddo, I grinned.

With about two weeks before Patsy was to start college, remotely, at first, her parents, who I got to know, better, asked me to dinner, one evening.

Patrick and Gayle Morrison, both in their mid 40's, and both accountants, told me they were taking an end of the summer road trip, after being cooped up during the Covid-19 crap. They told me Patsy didn't need a baby sitter, as such, but could I keep an eye out, making sure things went well.

I told them I would, with Patsy giving me the "I'm old enough to take care of myself stare."

The second night they were gone, I heard two voices coming from the Morrison's back yard. I heard a male voice yelling, "Bitch" and Patsy, telling this jerk to get out of there. When I heard "Bitch" a second time, I moved toward the fence separating our yards.

"What's going on? I asked, loudly. Vaulting over the little fence, and coming face to face with this little shit head, now shaking in his boots, looking up at me. Patsy moved behind me, telling me this was the former boy friend who wanted in her panties.

"Don't you have some place better to be,? I asked, looking straight into his eyes. I could almost hear his knees knocking.

"I told you I wanted nothing to do with you, John," Patsy said, clutching the back of my shirt. I just raised one arm and waved goodbye to him, and he was gone.

I could feel the soft body behind me quietly sniffling, and whispering her thanks to me. I told her I didn't think he was dumb enough to return.

"Can we just sit outside and talk for a while," I heard. Sure, was my answer.

Sitting next to each other on a double swing, she laid her head against my side, with me putting my right arm over her shoulder. I felt her breathing start to calm down, so I asked if she thought she would be OK by herself, for the night.

"Would you think I was being childish?" she asked, "if you could stay here, tonight."

Smiling down at her, I told her I would stay down stairs, if that would make her feel better. I went back to my house, getting some things I would need and headed back to the Morrison house.

As Patsy was heading upstairs, she stretched onto her tip toes and gave me a very nice kiss on my cheek, thanking me for being her "guardian protector"

I just sat back on the couch and smiled.

About 3 in the morning, I heard a beep on my laptop, telling me the sensor I aimed at this house detected movement, outside. I threw my pants and shoes on, and slowly looked out back. Not only was that ass hole John back, but had 2 buddies with him. All three were carrying small clubs of some sort.

I opened the back patio slider, stopping all three in their tracks.

"Going somewhere?" I asked. All three were tapping their clubs into the palm of the other hand. I guess they thought this was scarry to me. Boy, were they mistaken! I just stood there, and softly asked, "who wants their ass kicked, first?"

They looked back and forth at one another, as one of them moved a few steps closer to me, raising his night stick as of he was going to hit me. Huge mistake! I reached my long, left arm towards his right hand, taking hold of both his hand and club, picking him up off the ground, and slamming him to his back, knocking the wind out of him.

The other two moved towards me, together, and were the recipients of both my fists pushing into their faces, together. Advantage to the man with the very long arms, and huge, balled up fists. They both dropped like sacks of flour.

I could hear a siren approaching, and turned to see Patsy, standing just inside the house, phone in her hand.

I greated the two county sheriffs, with a smile, and my hands at my side, trying to be as non threatening as a man my size can be.

All at once, "The Three Stooges" looked at the deputies and started saying I attacked them! As calmly as I could, I asked them to look at my laptop and they would see the entire altercation, from my security camera, mounted on the back of my house.

Both lawmen watched, intently, then arrested these three desperados. Smiling, I took Patsy back into the house, to calm her down.

"Weren't you afraid, Rick?" she asked.

Taking a very deep, calming breath, "no, kiddo, from all I have seen and servived, this was nothing."

I could see the amount of concern on her face, so I put one of my giant hands on hers, saying if she wanted, we could just sit and talk, before calling it a night.

It wasn't until she rested her head against my right arm, that I noticed the very light night shirt she was wearing was nearly transparent. I could not only see the outline of her small, perfectly shaped breasts, but I could feel very hard nipple pushing into my arm.

Just about the time I thought she had fallen asleep, I heard a very soft. "Rick, would you sleep in my bed, tonight?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I asked.

"I'm not propositioning you, or anything, but I would feel safer."

Giving me a huge hug, and draping both arms around my neck, "please, Rick!"

I relented, telling her I wouldn't tolerate any funny stuff.

She ran upstairs, telling me I could use the guest bathroom at the end of the hall. Shit, I thought, what have I got myself into. As I was getting ready to sleep with a female for the first time in nearly 2 years, I heard the calming voice of Dr Miller. telling me to relax, and breath.

Easy for you to say, Doc, you haven't been nearly blown to bits, and needed all the kings horses and all the kings men to put you back together, again.

Taking a few very deep, calming breaths, I set off, down the hall to meet my fate.

"I thought you were standing me up, Rick," she said. No funny stuff, I reminded her. "Just so you know, I have never had a man in bed with me!"

With the events of the evening, running through my head, my eyes were wide open, with Patsy falling asleep, quickly. About a half hour later, she rolled toward me causing her left breast to lay against my left arm. Damn, that felt good. I then felt her hand softly rubbing my chest, lightly. Up and down my chest, to my stomach, and back up.

Damn, damn, this felt good. I closed my eyes, realizing my cock was having the same feelings. Should I stop this, I asked myself. Or should I let it play out.

"Rick," I heard her whisper, "can I keep doing this?" "Do you think this is a good idea?" I replied. Without saying a word, her hand slid down my torso, stopping just short of my cock. I should tell you, that my cock was already growing inside my boxer briefs.

"Can I touch it?" she breathed. I just nodded my assent, as words failed me. Her little hand slid inside my undies, touching my already throbbing cock. Pushing my boxer briefs down, she softly rubbed her hand up and down my nearly 9 inch shaft. Slowly, Patsy, I exhaled, I haven't done this in quite a while, I exclimed.

"I've never done this, Rick," she whispered, "so let me know if I'm doing this right, or wrong." As my breathing quickened Patsy knew she was doing something right. I moved one hand down from her shoulder, and very gently touched her right breast, feeling her tiny nipple stiffen, immediately. Rubbing it between my thumb and forefinger caused her to moan louder than I was.

The faster she rubbed, the closer I got, with my cock pointing in every direction. To minimize clean up, I took hold of her hand's up and down movement, just as I exploded, stream after huge stream, all over my chest and stomach.

I turned, looking right into her eyes, I noticed her jaw dropped a few inches, and her breathing picked up. "Oh, my God," she cried. "Is that normal?" "Yes, and it was fasntastic!"

Patsy must have had someone coaching her, because she jumped out of bed, and reurned from the bathroom, with some clean up towels.

Laying her head on my chest, I softly ran my hand up and down her back, under her night shirt. She moved to a sitting position, removing her shirt, leaving just a skimpy pair of panties covering herself. Laying back down, she looked me in the eyes and told me she must have done something right.

I couldn't deny that statement. "Are you tired?" I asked. No, she lied, because within a minute, or so, she was asleep. It took me just a few more minutes, and so was I.

Truthfully, I slept better than I had in months.

I woke up with Patsy looking away from me, with her cute, little behind right against my left leg. I guess all the commotion, plus hert fantastic hand job wore the poor thing out. I laid there, running the events of the previous 8 hours over and over in my mind.

Did I take advantage of her? Nope, I decided. Did she take advantage of me? Definitely, not! Will this go an further? That's the million dollar question. I felt her stirring. She turned over, giving me the biggest smile, and snuggling in the crook of my arm. With the huge difference in our size, I had trouble finding a comfortable position for my arm, without my hand landing on her breast.

"Go ahead and touch my boob, like you did last night," she said, softly. I gently put my entire hand over her boob, rubbing her nipple with my palm. I leaned over and softly kissed her lips. She responded, kissing me with a little more urgency. Our tongues touched, causing a soft sigh coming from the back of her throat.

Without asking, I moved my hand down her body, stopping only upon reaching her panties. Looking into her silky, brown eyes, I went inside her panties, and lightly touched her already wet sex. Pushing her panties down over her nicely rounded ass, my finger returned to her core, and gently moved up and down.

"Oh, God, Oh, shit that feels good!" she wailed. "Be careful, Rick," she asked. Her hand found its way back to my hardening cock. Throwing the covers off, we both looked at each other, not having the light on, previously.

"Ah, Rick, are all men that big?" she gasped. I just shook my head, no, and told her I was a bit larger than average.

"When mom gave me "the talk" she never said a penis could be this large!" I just smiled, started kissing my way down her shoulders. Down to her very firm breasts. Down to her very taut stomach. Down to just the top of her pubic hair, with one finger still rubbing up and down her pussy lips.

"Shall I go further?" I asked. Patsy just nodded, between moans. When my tongue brushed her hooded treasure, she nearly jumped out of bed, shaking with what must have been her very first orgasm. "Don't stop!" So I ran my tongue up and down her lips, entering her very wet sex, causing even more shaking.

I noticed tears coming down from both eyes, so I stopped and moved up taking her face in both my hands.

"I'm OK, but I need to take a break," she said.

With her body laying right next to mine, I thought I could feel her heart thumping.

"Are you mad at me for stopping?" she asked. "Not a chance," was my answer. "We will take as much time as you need, before we do anything else."

Just then, she jumped off the bed, looking back, telling me she would be right back. I took a good look at her compact, little body, and watched her disappear out the door. About 2 minutes later, she reappeared, holding a package of condoms in one hand.

"Mom bought these, just in case, when John and I started getting serious." "I just remembered them, just in case."

I looked at the package, seeing they were not the larger size. I looked Patsy in the eye. and asked if she would be mad, knowing I had put a package of larger sized condoms in the bag I had over two weeks previously, just in case.

Smiling at me, she told me couldn't think of any situation that would cause her to be mad at me. Sitting next to me, she was just about to say something else, when my phone pinged. I looked at the text message, from the County Sheriff, telling me that I was to be at The Regional Justice Center, at 10:00 A M, on Monday, for "the three stooges" court appearance. I texted back that I, we, would be there.

Breaking the mood, Patsy asked if I minded if we had breakfast, before doing anything else. I assured her, that anything else was purely up to her. She responded by throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me as hard and sexy as she ever had. Sitting on my lap, her panty covered butt was right on my rapidly growing cock. With a very sexy and sly grin, she asked if there was anything on the menu, besides eggs and toast.

I rolled her off me, kissing my way down her body, knowing neither of us wanted breakfast, before this action, she started. As my tongue dove into her very wet pussy, she mumbled something that resembled, be very careful, I've never done this before.

With a window rattling scream/moan, I moved between her knees, unwrapped a condom, slipping it on, moving the head of my cock up and down her sex. Even as wet as she was, I knew I had to be very careful.

Slowly, pushing in just the head inside, Patsy was emitting this gutteral sound like a wounded animal. Stopping, I looked into her glassy eyes, and getting an affirmative nod, that I knew meant she was ready for more. Another few inches, a slight barrier giving way, then her hips moving up and down allowing a nice rhythym to build up.

My god she was tight! I stayed on my knees, putting my hands under her ass, and moving her body back and forth, on my cock. Patsy had both her hands gripping my shoulders so tightly, I knew she was very close to another orgasm. I, too, was getting close, so I starting moving her ass quicker.

As I started shooting stream after stream of cum into the condom, she dug both hands into my shoulders, cuming so hard, she nearly passed out.

12