Overcoming PTSD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick, Rick, Rick," she repeated. "That was amazing!"

"You are amazing, my little sex goddess," I said, trying to catch my breath. Rolling off, and taking the little towel she had next to her and very gently touching her pussy, I asked if she was OK.

"Do you mean aside from having a telephone pole inside of me?" then yes I am. "A little sore, but I've told that is to be expected, the first time."

I held her very close to me, with her head buried against my neck, just far enough down my body, she couldn't see the few tears running down my cheek. I made a mental note of what I was going to tell Dr Miller on our next tele visit.

"Now I think its time for breakfast, sweetie," I whispered. "I guess staying in bed all day is out of the question," she questioned. Giving her as soft a kiss as I could muster, I said we had all day, after eating.

We just sort of chatted about anything except the fantastic sex we just had, over a nice relaxing breakfast. Finishing the dishes, she walked up to me, putting her arms around my neck, giving me a very long, deep kiss. Picking her up, easily, we walked back to the bedroom, laying in the bed.

Putting a finger to my lips, quieting me. she started kissing her way down my body. When she passed my stomach, she took my semi hard manhood in one hand, and starting a very slow, very sensuous movement, up and down. Moving her head down, she took the head of my cock inside her mouth. Damn, this is sexy, I thought. Slowly, an inch or two at a time, until about half my 9 inches were inside her warm, moist mouth. Up and down she bobbed, while I gently inserted two fingers in her sex.

As she picked up steam, I moved one finger to her back door, causing her to stop, saying, please don't. OK, was my response, removing my finger, and continuing my digital exploration of her pussy. She returned to her sucking my cock. while cradling my balls in her other hand.

After a few more minutes, I told her I was cuming, so she picked up her pace, taking my cock out of her mouth. and watching wide eyed as I shot a half dozen streams of cum onto my belly.

"Oh, my God, that is so sexy," she gushed.

Laying back in my arms, she quietly asked if I was upset with her denying me access to her backside. Not a chance, I replied, nothing you decide is off limits to me could upset me, I smiled.

"When mom and I had our lengthy talk about sex, she was completely honest and forth comming, leaving nothing out," she continued. "That's how I know what I am not yet willing to try."

Cleaning ourselves up, and planning out the rest of our weekend, I told her I had a little work I needed to get finished. I told her about the court appearance on Monday, and she agreed to go with me. I then realized I didn't have a nice set of clothes to wear, except..,...

Shit, I needed Dr Miller, in the worst way.

My call was answered on the third ring, and after some catching up conversation, I got to the point of my call. Telling her my entire story, she finally asked if Patsy was there, with me. I put her on speaker, and just listened. If there were any doubt I had found "Miss Right" my worries were quickly put to rest. Listening to my 57 year old shrink talking about me with my not quite 19 year old girl friend, it sounded like two colleagues, talking.

Monday, morning, we walked into courtroom 12B, Patsy dressed so nice, she looked like a medical intern, followed by a 6'7" former Army Ranger, wearing his dress greens, red beret, and a few rows of medals. My knees were shaking so much, I thought they could be heard throughout the room. If Patsy hadn't been gripping my arm so tightly, I might have turned and fled.

When the judge entered and had everyone sat down, he glanced at me, and started. After both lawyers gave their statements, the judge turned to me and asked if I wanted to make a statement.

Taking 4 or 5 deep breaths. I pulled up my full height, walked to where the Prosocutor was standing, and started.

"If it pleases the court, I would like to say something."

Pausing, to gather my thoughts, and taking several deep breaths, I finally started.

"I am Staff Sergeant Richard Wells, US Army, retired." Now that I had the hardest part out of the way, telling my version of what went on, that night was easy. Having seen my video of this incident, I told the judge that these three clowns (my exact words) needed to learn some discipline. Not knowing what the system offered, I thanked the judge for letting me talk, and sat down next to a grinning Patsy. I was shaking, again, but in a good way.

After court, with what I thought was a far too soft a sentance, the judge asked me for a word, or two. He came up to me, shook my hand, and said was extremely proud of the way I handled myself in his courtroom.

All the way back home, Patsy couldn't stop talking about how proud of ne she was, too. She said, more than once. Dr Miller will be overjoyed, when we tell her how good you were. Yes, she was going to make sure I called the good doc.

I didn't realize how hungry I was, until we stopped near home for lunch. Watching me gobble down a huge meal, Patsy quietly told me my food wasn't going to run away.

I laughed, and it felt very good to laugh. And laughing with a very cute girl, or should I say, young lady felt even better.

We had kept the Morrisons up to date, with everything that had gone on, leaving out the bedroom stuff, so when they returned, and unpacked, they invited me over to their house. Well, I guess mom and daughter had a very long talk about what we left out, with mom not being upset at all. Dad would come around, knowing his little girl wouldn't stay his little girl all her life. He did mildly suggest a shave and a haircut. I told them I would consider it.

When dinner ended, I softly asked the Morrisons if they minded if Patsy spent the night at my house. Patrick's eyes nearly flew out of their sockets, but mom patted his hand and told us it was fine with both of them.

Patsy couldn't stop grinning, walking all the way over to my house. One door dowen the block. We must have stopped to kiss a half doxen times, not being in any rush.

As we were getting ready for bed, I quietly told Patsy that I hadn't had a female in my bed for over three years. She just quietly put her arms around my neck, kissing me over and over. I guess I am really honored, then, she quietly said.

Taking our time. kissing and rubbing every inch of each others body, finishing with her on top of me, ending with a window rattling scream, we just fell into each others arms, panting.

As a post script to this story, is my PSTD cured? Not by a long shot. Do I have it under control? I hope so, and with a budding Psychiatrist as a girl friend, I think I found the best of what I need to succeed. Here's hoping for the vest.

12