All Comments on 'Overcoming Writer's Block'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, very well written. Great characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great take on a great theme. "Being a muse is a lot of fun."

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

It's as if you experienced that. I did, and you got it just right. She's gone now, but we both agreed that we would never be ashamed, we would never look back. And we didn't.

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

WOW! So good! Great story, de_Vere!

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Great story, loved the camaraderie between these two, I hope there's a sequel in the works. I like that it's between two older people in their 40's. Usually these stories involve siblings in their twenties or right after high school, but you never think about how it might happen for some later in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really did your readers a disservice by leaving out the 'cheating' tag. This isn't 'just' an I/T story, she's a cheating slut, with a brother happy to cuck her unsuspecting husband, making both of them pretty awful at the end of the day.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 2 years ago

Great story…. Love to see you continue it. And as for my own personal kinks, I’d love to see her turn up pregnant. It could easily be explained that while 42, she was still ovulating, and since she had never cheated and her husband was gone mor3 than he was home, she didn’t use birth control because she didn’t like the hormones, so they just used condoms during the times she was fertile. It’s not like she planned on actually having sex with her brother, right? lol. Or perhaps, her husband didn’t want more kids and had the snip after their daughter was born. But she secretly always wanted more. So there is no way she’s not keeping the baby, even though it leads to all sorts of conflict and potential plot twists…. Perhaps her husband is secretly gay, enjoying the company of big hairy men while stuck on oil rigs for months at a time? Or maybe he found a tough, beefy woman that has become his “work wife” while he’s out there, and they share the same rotation?

Jerryr6Jerryr6about 2 years ago

One of the best stories that I have read in a long time. Five Stars.

billdakidbilldakidabout 2 years ago

Great story. Well told. A different way to see each other but at their age, appreciation is paramount.

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

I would like to have given it the five it deserved. There are just a few errors that cause the reader to stumble and reread the line over. However, the desire to stay in the story also compels the reader to reread it as it should be to maintain the captivation and suspension of such a well conceived and executed story. Although, it could be just the fact that it strays from the usual grunts, groans, large members, drooling vaginas, and other implausibly horrible products of one handed typing that spring forth like weeds here.

FnarfFnarfabout 2 years ago

Impressive… I can’t help but see potential for the daughter to get involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But when the sex happens, it's much too fast. Needed to be slower. Needed more details. Needed dialog. Needed discussions about her boobs.

Three stars.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Very hot. Sibling sex, being so taboo is always hot. If I had been wearing panties, they would have been soaked. As it was, my towel was soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the whole thing. Good story, and sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written with a unique premise. Yes, there could be a bit more detail and dialogue but that could slow the story down. A most enjoyable read.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Now THAT was a well written incest story. Great sex, well developed emotions, and a new direction in the characters lives. 5*

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Very naughty subject and a refreshing change from the usual stories featuring young adults. Enjoyed the set up, I think maybe she had some secret desire to do this. Being mature adults and aware of what they were doing made it more arousing for me.

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 2 years ago

Great story,

Some minor glitches but love the concept....I hope you'll continue this story, it needs to be told and if I may the siblings should spend their remaining years together....somehow (IMHO)...:)

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaabout 2 years ago

Great story.

🔥🔥♥️♥️

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaabout 2 years ago

Great story!

🔥🔥♥️♥️

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Did she start writing the incest story because she was crushing on her brother? Or did she fall for her brother because of their 'research'? Why not add a second chapter told from Dawn's POV and shed some more light on the back story.

It's definitely a hot story, but at only two pages, it's way too short. I still gave you a 5/5 anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story! It got me so fricking wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awsum!!!! I would have loved to have you for a sister! Always dreamed about it, fooled around a little bit with a couple of cousins but never got to third base.......

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Incest is not my kink, but well done

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Very well done. Five stars worth. Hope there's another chapter cuming.

SmallWunderSmallWunderabout 2 years ago

Please don't let it be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Iam 68 years old my sister is 61 we love having sex, both of us in good shape.Best sex I ever had by the way my sister's husband died and iam divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with most of the comments that the story is great with only a few minor fixes needed as they tend to pull the reader out of the story... but one major problem, also noted earlier is that the story needs to have the 'cheating' tag. As someone who has severe issues with that aspect of the story, that it wasn't spelled out clearly upfront makes it seem like a kind of bait-and-switch... like you KNEW that if you warned your readers in advance that you'd get fewer comments and views, so you deliberately withheld it. (I was cheated on, so I know what a shitty thing that is to do to someone you supposedly love) The fact that you didn't tag it properly knocks what should have been a 5-star rating, in spite of the cheating, to only 3. Sorry, but that's the way I see it. Tag your stories properly.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

If you are the female in your avatar, then you must have a brother. The dialogue has a certain ……I don’t know if it’s rhythm or tone or what. There is just something different about the way two people who have spent most of their lives together talk with each other. And then twins take it to a whole different level most of us can’t understand. But the way you nailed that sibling communication made selling the rest a snap.

Two comments…there are a couple spelling errors that drag me right out ofvthe story and they really messed with me more so because you had me so into the story. Your success on that level magnified them. Interesting, as I rarely say anything about typos, but these mattered. “…..her mouth opened a BIG wider every time.”. The caps are mine for emphasis. They just started really fucking and Every line you write paints abit more of the picture in my mind. Then clunk., huh?

Please. I am not trying to beat this to death, it is one little letter. But where it happens makes it more.

Second comment is to anonymous just under me. Yeah we have all been cheated on at one time or another. But I don’t hold it against this or any other author who doesn’t legitimize the pain. The only difference between you, me and some other people is we know it happened. Some are blissfully ignorant, never picked up on the cues or maybe yours confronted you and threw it in your face on the way out? Whatever, don’t blame the world, especially this good author, who had nothing to do with it, I am guessing or you would have been far more heated.

Anyway, I will have to see if you have other stories I care to read, as your style is intriguing. Thanks for the enjoyable story.

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

You captured the essence and energy in your style. My thoughts and some sensuous experiences have made me more aware of the woman feelings, the more I knew about her family the more I knew about how her probable feelings and the silent signals they characteristical mean. Most of our personality is the environment, family, events, desires and friends that shape our lives. I am want to write some stories, I have a lot of challenges in my life. For example, mother an alcoholic, hardly recognize my, age 6 lived on the street, stole, collected beer and coke bottles redeemed for money, finally police caught me, questioned me told them about my relatives and that I was stealing to feed my brother and sister, sent to grandma and aunt, was passed around to other relatives, due my mild autism. From the age 6 to 17, there is no memory. Military for three years. I didn't have no feelings and definitely didn't understand women. Remain a virgin until I married at 21, found 4 years LATER discovered that I had PTSD. I have been described as masculine 6'3",190, blue very strong looking. I never had problems attracting women that the main reason for divorce, her girlfriends and her relatives. I was easy to seduce, being early 20s and wife shares with her sister and her best friends, it's addictive, I have experienced a lot, the most important is the emotional that is the most aspect of humanity. Although animals do display some probably more than experts believe. Your was well worth the read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.