Overcoming Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
de_Vere
de_Vere
768 Followers

Rather than waiting for her to panic again, I went right for a boob. It might look tiny, but felt alarmingly nice in my hand, filling my palm more than I expected. Firm to the point of hard, and she groaned like it felt as good to her as it did to me.

We were a flurry of hands and lips and tongues and bodies grinding together. Kissing necks and faces and hands all over each other in a feeding frenzy.

"Slow down, slow down," she sighed in a voice I hardly recognized, but she kissed me even more passionately, if that is possible. It was like we had taken all of our inhibitions, tossed them on the floor and had at it. I was kissing and licking her neck and pulled one side of her collar down to kiss along the top of her shoulder, and one knee was up between her legs. Gasoline on a fire.

Her hands moved between us, and I wondered what she was doing when suddenly she pulled her top open and I realized she had been unbuttoning it.

Look, I know how this ends. Dawn sucks me right to the line, and loses her shit the moment I cross it. So, I wasn't wasting any time. I yanked that shirt off one shoulder, kissing the hell out of it while trying to get a peek, but finally just sat back to see her tits.

Yes, they are small. Yes, I love big tits as much as anyone. But my sister's pert little titties are simply beautiful. Funny how she looks flat in a shirt and hotter than hell topless! Showing no signs of wear and tear from nursing a daughter, they looked perky as Nicole Kidman's in Dead Calm--which is still my favorite of her movies--before she got her boob job. Nipples were light tan with a little pink, and they are inverted. I've never been with a woman with inverted nipples, and hers looked so exotic and perfect!

I wonder what inverted nipples taste like?

You'd have thought, judging by the sound she made, she had a massive, 3-alarm orgasm the instant I started sucking that nipple. Okay, maybe it was terror, but whatever made that noise came out, she didn't freak out. Dawn was all-in on this research project. I tongued that gorgeous nipple and sucked on it and kissed all the way around her breast, then repeated with the other.

Being a muse is a lot of fun.

Dawn's moaning left no doubt how into this she was. I squeezed the inside of her thigh while nursing on one breast, and her legs fell open. So, I rubbed between her legs, which set off another round of sighs and moans. Dawn moans like a porn star. I actually thought she was putting me on, but the longer we went at it, the more convinced I was she was just lit on fire.

I squeezed on the soft flesh between her legs, and her shoulders writhed around on the couch, her hand reached down to cup my solid cock and ran up and down, around my balls and back up. How I didn't come in my pants, I have no idea.

It wasn't that she did anything unusual or things I never felt before. Nor was it how long it had been since a woman touched me this way. What made this so amazing is she was doing it--to me! Her touch, her kiss, her breasts gave a rush far beyond what I should have felt. I suppose this is what B.A.S.E.-jumpers feel. They don't just parachute; they parachute from a building which is illegal to jump from. AND doing it from so close to the earth raises their risk of dying so much.

That is not what I thought at the time, only later; in the moment, all I felt was hormones and my sister's body, her fingers up the back of my shirt on my skin, her lips on my ear and head and wherever she could reach while I sucked on her breasts.

Dawn's hand went down inside the front of my pants!

Those slender fingers shocked me almost as much as mine on her ass a few days before must have. This was real, we were both way out of control, and this just might make it into one of my books, too!

She just felt me, fingers sliding lightly up, down and around, touching it like a blind person traces the contours of a face to know what the person looks like. I might have made some noises, to harmonize with her. The first time a girl put her hands down my pants is seared into my memory, and this was no less intoxicating.

I started fumbling with her pants, trying to get them off, while her thumb started running circles around my purple helmet. I licked and kissed up her chest to her neck and moaned in her ear, "I want you."

"I want you, too."

I yanked off her pants and, same as with her boobs, stopped to marvel at the view.

Dawn doesn't shave. She must have considered the possibility that her research might end up like this, with her brother gawking at the beauty of her naked body. Her legs were nearly closed then, and her slender thighs and the curve of her hips into her waist were almost enough to distract me from her generous bush.

The only thing that distracted me was when she unbuttoned my pants and jerked the zipper open.

Now that we were both naked, I kissed her again and lay on top of her, boner pressed against her silky fur. First one leg went to the side, then the other, and she squeezed my hips between her thighs. Sweat lubricated my chest and hers, which slid against each other as her tongue searched deep against mine. Her eyes were open, as were mine, so neither of us could blink away who we were with.

Breathed into my ear, I heard, "I need you!"

I needed her, too.

I love those times when my cock does not need a hand to guide it, somehow finding the target on its own. That's how it was, our eyes locked together, her hands around my neck. I simply moved my hips and slid inside her.

Her eyes shut as I slid inside her. I stopped, barely an inch in, a moment of hesitation. Technically, we were already screwing, but I hesitated like it might be possible to avert disaster even now. Opened again, her eyes pleaded with me. Then I thrust into her, deep and hard, my desperation to complete this desecration of my sister's body almost violent in its intent. My hips slapped against the back of her thighs and she let out a long, mournful sigh that matched mine in intensity.

Inside, she was silky smooth, wet and much too tight to have given birth. Skinny, petite women are the best that way! Her eyes were wide open now, boring into me, not missing a thing. Lips parted slightly, and as I began slowly thrusting into her, my sister's eyes narrowed with each stroke and her mouth opened a big wider every time.

I angled my cock so its top rubbed against the wet roof inside her, hoping to stimulate her clitoris to the max. Undoubtedly, this would be the only chance I had to make my sister come, so I was going to see her face when she did, hear her, feel her body convulse with the ecstasy I was dishing out. I moved slowly now.

"How do you like it?"

"Like that," she sighed.

For a while, that is exactly what I did.

"Kiss me!" Her voice was pleading, and it was a damn great idea. Our tongues moved to the slow rhythm of my hips, our open eyes an inch apart. I took her little ass in my hands. Her hips were moving, too. Slow, too, but then she started moving faster, and I followed along. Gradually faster, tongues keeping rhythm. Suddenly, I wanted to feel out of control again, but she didn't let me.

Faster and faster I thrust into her, the intensity rising until I could no longer kiss, so I braced my arms straddling her and watched my sister as I screwed her. The fact that I hadn't come yet shocked me because the top of my cock is so exquisitely sensitive. But I willed myself to hold on, to enjoy each time I drove my cock into her.

By that time, my hips were pumping pretty hard, and her eyes narrowed almost closed each time, but our gaze never broke. Her little boobs jolted every time my cock reached the deepest depths and her body halted my hips, and her lips and cheeks were deep red.

Then she came. I think she tried to hide it from me, because it shattered the last barrier a brother and sister should not cross, but in seconds, it overwhelmed her. Fingernails clawed the back of my scalp and my shoulder as she pulled me inside her and she made the most incredibly sexy sounds I have ever heard. Moans and sighs and a gentle, desperate mewing sound.

Finally, I allowed myself to let go as I watched her face take on an expression of the purest pleasure. My jism filled her inside, lubricating it differently. I was practically shouting now, loud grunts with each vicious thrust. Her legs wrapped around me, heels on my back, and squeezed me into her as if I might try to get away before the last drop of my come was inside her precious body.

When it was over and we both were finished, we kissed again while I was still inside her, and we kissed until my wood faded away. And still we kissed as our breathing slowed. I limply slipped from her body.

"Let me up," she said, grinning from ear to ear. "I need to pee!"

What the hell did we just do?

There I lay, staring at the ceiling, running my fingers through my hair, checking for blood where her fingernails gouged into my scalp, basking in the afterglow and wondering what was wrong with me, for I felt no guilt. Terrified, but not guilty.

She walked by naked and perhaps even more beautiful standing, although it probably was just because I could take it all in at once. Or maybe the way her little ass jiggled with every step. "Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Are you coming with me?"

At that moment, I would crawl across glass if that's where she was going. "Where?"

"To bed. Don't tell me you are only good for one time."

I chased her to the bed, but once up realized I needed to pee, too, so when I returned, she was hiding coyly under the sheet. When I stopped, she said, "What's the matter? Get in here with me."

"No, you come here."

Like a good little girl, she came to me, and we kissed while I squeezed her ass and she squeezed mine. It wasn't long until I was hard again, so I turned her around, held her hip in one hand while pushing her shoulders forward until she caught on and braced her arms on the bed, arching her back so her ass looked as good as a 42-year-old ass can possibly look.

This time I needed her to guide me back inside her, and found her still slick inside with my sperm. One hand on her hip, the other grabbing one of those gorgeous little titties that were pointing down, I took her again. This time it was not slow and gentle and emotional. This time was pure, raw carnality. Neither of us pretended differently.

Her ass slapped against my lap as I drove into her over and over and over again. That first orgasm had gotten it out of my system, and my second is always the best one, the one that lasts. We'd been at it a couple of minutes when she started begging me again.

"I need to see you."

She gave me another of those fabulous, deep, soul-stealing kisses while stroking my slick and glistening rod in her small fist, then guided it back inside, one knee up over my hip. Grabbing two handfuls of ass, I lifted her up and walked her to the wall, where I braced her so I could continue plundering my sister. She was kissing me everywhere, on my cheeks and neck and eyes and lips, but eventually her lips hung limp, bouncing up and down against mine, her breath warm and sweet. She came long before me.

I was out of jism by the time the sky lightened in the morning, my poor cock rubbed raw; bruises were already visible inside her thighs. It had been one of those nights. I tickled one breast as we spooned and finally fell asleep about the same time most other people were getting up. Both of us called in sick before we made love one last time.

#

Dawn was gone for a couple of days, writing, I suppose, pouring into her character all of our debauchery. We called each other a few times, and she promised to come visit soon, although she never mentioned sex, and I could not bring myself to.

Then she came by and handed me a thumb drive. "Your book?"

"My book."

"Did it help?"

"Sure did. Helped with the book, too. Well, don't just stand there--I want your opinion."

"It will take hours to read."

"I can wait. Where else am I going to go?"

After a break for dinner--she ordered my favorite pizza--I dove back into the book. When I closed my laptop, I asked, "How much of that is what you are feeling?"

"Pretty much all of it," she answered with a serious expression. "Are you feeling any of that?"

"Confused, torn--yeah, I get it. So, she goes with the boyfriend? How come?"

"It's for teenage girls. I can't very well give my audience the wrong idea--they look at me as a role model."

"What's the wrong idea?"

"Well," she said, "pretty much what I am thinking. I hope you are thinking the same."

"No April Fool's?"

"I'm not saying we aren't fools, but this is no joke. He won't be home until May," she said, meaning her husband, "so I guess we are April Fools."

This time, she kissed with passion, but exquisitely controlled. She knew what she was doing, and so I did I. Her ass felt as good that night, too.

I carried my sister to my bedroom.

THE END?

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2022

de_Vere
de_Vere
768 Followers
12