Overexposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, while Anna Parnell and the rest of the guffawing daughters and mothers cheered her on, Jessica Bradley Esquire set out to administer her own brand of justice on the oh so pert be-thonged bottom of Will's mother. Feeling more liberated than she had any time in her professional career, Jess Bradley - with the able assistance of her elated mother and Linda Bertrand - had managed to put her long-time nemesis squarely across the knee of the polyester skirt that Danielle had mocked so many times before.

"You let me go this instant, do you hear me," protested SmythKnight's soon to be ex-managing partner while she wildly kicked her legs like the spoiled brat she was a result of which was to send one of her very expensive Christian Louboutin spiked heels flying into the crowd.

"I'll do no such thing you little tease," Ms. Bradley shouted as she waived Linda Bertrand over.

"Miss Bertrand," Jess then asked the smiling secretary, "I believe little Miss MILF here fired you from our firm for... what was that offense that you committed?"

"Why Ms. Bradley I was terminated for failing to present the appropriate professional image," laughed Linda Bertrand loving that tables were for once being turned on Danielle Marie Parnell.

"You can't fire me Bradley," shouted Danielle, "I'm... I'm... I'm the managing partner."

"Maybe I can't you stuck up little show-off, but I can - and I will - call a vote of the partners to expel you in light of your violation of the morality clause that you insisted be included in our partnership agreement... Dani," Jess responded calling Mrs. Parnell by a name she knew the defeated diva hated.

"And in light of your behavior here today," Jess continued, "I'm fairly certain it's your days at SmythKnight that are numbered not mine."

As Danielle squirmed, the audience continued to go wild and Lori Heilkamp dragged Will toward what Jess Bradley knew could be the end of her fun, the newly confident counselor unclipped the diamond "D" necklace from around Mrs. Parnell's supple neck and, after putting it on herself, whispered into Danielle's ear.

"I'm the dominatrix now you little tart and I'm going to spank this tight ass of yours - that you love so much to flaunt - to pay you back for every time you've rolled your eyes at me, called me fat, made fun of my clothes or otherwise been an absolutely intolerable shrew. And if I ever see you as much as looking in my son's direction again, I'll strip you completely naked and kick that ass of yours so hard you'll wish you'd never been born... do I make myself clear."

And then, to the delight of all present, and with a look of abject terror on her once smug face, Danielle Marie Parnell, sounding like a child, squeaked, "yes Miss. Bradley... very clear... I'm a bad little girl who needs the dominatrix... I mean you Mistress... to spank my tushy for my completely inappropriate behavior."

And as Jessica Bradley gladly accommodated that wish... raining spank after painful spank down on Danielle's fabulous ass while the latter managed to kick off her one remaining oh so sexy, oh so grown-up high heeled shoe, Lori Heilkamp clasped the mate to the hand-cuff locked on Will Parnell around the diamond encrusted wrist of his once imperious mother. Then, pulling the literally and figuratively diminished diva to her feet (which caused the flimsy bra holding her "ta-ta's" in place to fall uselessly to the ground) the powerful police woman marched mother and son out of the classroom, down the school's long central hallway and out into the parking lot where, having retied her damaged skirt back in place after giving young Will back his warm up pants if not his dignity and outfitting Danielle in an orange "juvenile offender" jumpsuit that made her look much more like the naughty child she was than the haughty alpha-mom who had disdainfully addressed the crowd mere minutes before, Lori Heilkamp came face-to-face with her partner - the young, strapping lieutenant who had been teased by the speeding Danielle earlier in the day into letter her off with only a warning.

As Lori worried that she would once again be overruled, Danielle, in a last ditch attempt to restore some dignity and her freedom, tried again to play the sexpot card that had permitted her to manipulate so many men before.

"Officer, it's me," she purred using her most alluring come-hither voice as she pulled down the zipper on her ill-fitting orange jumpsuit in an effort to reveal some cleavage, "it seems there's been a terrible mistake and I think your partner has... again... crossed the line."

But as her former savior's gaze shifted between this small, disheveled woman in the ridiculous children's jumpsuit on the one hand and, on the other, his statuesque blonde partner standing tall in her black high heels and hastily repaired skirt that permitted him a view of Lori Heilkamp's leanly muscled, sexy thigh, the strapping young lieutenant's response instantly confirmed whose side he was on.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you must have me confused with someone else, you're under arrest."

As the blonde stunner smiled inwardly having triumphed over the once arrogant little tease in her grasp, and as she roughly deposited her two "perps" into the rear of the waiting cruiser, a tow truck was pulling Danielle's very fancy Mercedes out of the spot into which it had illegally been parked barely an hour earlier.

Before the evening was over Will Parnell had been suspended from the Harvard Crew, the Davidsonville Municipal Court - where Danielle had sat as a judge on a pro bono basis for years -- had dismissed her from that position and issued temporary restraining order against her requiring - due to her inappropriate, shameful and lewd display - that she keep at least five hundred feet away from all Davidsonville public schools, the partnership of SmythKnight had held an emergency meeting expelling its once imperious managing partner, and videos of Danielle and Will Parnell's public stripping - posted by Anna and many others - had gone viral on social media.

The following weekend, as Will Parnell was mowing the Bradley family's lawn for some extra money now that his allowance was gone, Jess Bradley stared out at the shirtless boy and, smiling, rubbed the diamond "D" now hanging around her neck.