The Talent Scout

Story Info
An old man blackmails a none-too-bright busty blonde teen.
14.6k words
4.69
79k
158

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Readers - Kmaf messaged me a few weeks ago wondering why I never tried to reach out about continuing his stories. Honestly, I never even thought about contacting him, I just figured he was out of the erotic story-writing business since he hadn't published anything in years. I just went for it, never even considering that he might read or even like some of my work.

He asked if I'd be interested in finishing and then publishing a story he'd been working on. I agreed and this is the end product.

Note to Kmaf - Thanks for letting me team up with you on this one. I hope I did it justice.

----------------------------

The Talent Scout

By Kmaf and st0rmbringer

Thomas finally hit rock bottom.

At 66 he looked more like 76, and a very unhealthy one at that. His belly started to expand many years before and got to the point where he couldn't even see his large hairy feet anymore.

The hair on his head was almost gone and the little that was left over was gray and slicked over the top of his shiny age-spotted bald head in a ridiculous comb-over. His face was large and as round and flat as if he'd been hit in his face with a shovel. His cheeks were like thick slabs of meat and his many chins wobbled and shook like a turkey's waddle whenever he spoke. His small dark close-set eyes were sunk deep in his face, his pale skin was yellowish and splotchy and he his corpulent body was quick to break into a sweat.

Add to all that his complete lack of personal hygiene and his chances with women were less than zero. His last relationship ended almost 20 years before. He doubted if he'd ever find a woman who'd put up with him, especially since his lust for busty young girls dominated his every thought and action.

Thomas worked at an old photography supply shop which also provided developing and processing services and had a small photo studio in the back for family portraits and such.

Photography was a hobby he'd picked up many years before but he'd never been good enough to make a decent living from it, so working at the shop had started out as temporary, but it ended up becoming his life. He had no other career, no prospects except the tedium of that job. To top it off, he was past retirement age and with his lousy pay, even if he retired now, he'd still struggle to make ends meet. He had to stick with the job as long as he could.

The only bright spot was the business' photo developing service. They developed work for professional photographers and for the many young people who used disposable cameras at parties and on special occasions.

Very often, hot young girls would enter the store to drop off rolls of film for Thomas to develop.

Drooling over hot young girls became a daily business for Thomas.

He had a habit of staring at the girls in his neighborhood. They found him creepy and avoided him as much as possible. They knew little about him, only that he was an ugly old pervert who ogled the pretty girls way too much and way too long.

Jerking off at the hot young girls' Instagram pages was a part of his daily routine, but the biggest perk of working at that place and developing everyone's photos was that he could see all the pictures the girls dropped off in confidence.

When no one but him was around, he made copies of the racier pictures and took them home. Vacation pics or summer festivals were his favorites. Bikini shots of girls on the beach or dancing in skimpy tops and skirts drove him mad with perverted lust, especially when the young honeys were blessed in the boob department. They were his absolute favorites. Slim young girls with toned bodies and big firm breasts were his ultimate dream and fetish.

One of his regular customers, Bob, was a professional photographer with quite a few valuable clients. He was about Thomas' age. They hit it off from the beginning and had some things in common. They both loved photography and beautiful women, although Thomas never let on about his perverted side and his preference for big breasted young girls. Bob had a bit of a dark side too, but he was a professional. He was stout but always well-groomed and well-dressed. He was also good with the models and big shots from the popular magazines.

One a late weekday afternoon, Bob went to the shop to have some film developed and gave Thomas the idea of a lifetime... at exactly the moment he needed it most.

When he saw his old friend behind the counter looking miserable and defeated by life, Bob felt sorry for him.

"You look like you can use a drink, or a challenge maybe," Bob said when he stepped up to the counter.

"It's that obvious huh?" Thomas said with a long foul-smelling sigh, redolent of onions, garlic and un-brushed teeth.

"Yeah, I guess I could use a challenge," he said with another smelly sigh, "or something."

"What do you have in mind?"

Bob stared at his unattractive friend for a moment as if trying to make up his mind about something then he nodded, rested his forearms on the counter and leaned forward conspiratorially.

"Well I might have something for you," he said looking around at the empty store as if not wanting to be overheard.

"I know you have a keen eye for aspiring and potential models," Bob whispered with a furtive wink, noting a camera in the upper right corner of the room and not wanting to be recorded.

Thomas' face lit up at his friend's mention of models and he stood up straight behind the counter, pressing his bulging belly against its hard wooden surface.

"This might be right up your alley," Bob continued to whisper.

"Since a lot of attractive girls probably come to this store, some dreaming of a modeling career, you might make a good scout for me," he said, looking at Thomas seriously.

"I have several big clients looking for fresh young faces so you might be able to help me out," he continued.

Bob leaned back, dug into his ever-present camera bag and came out with a stack of cards which he placed on the counter and slid over to him.

"Keep an eye out for the ones you think I might be interested in and give them my contact info," he said, tapping a well-manicured finger on the stack of cards. "If we sign them, I might even be able to get you a signing bonus."

Thomas was virtually bouncing on his toes with glee at the prospect.

"Well, you know I spot them wherever I go so that won't be a problem," Thomas said with a chortle.

Bob laughed. He knew Thomas was a bit of a pervert but he was pretty sure they guy well-intentioned.

He had no idea how wrong he was about that last part...

After they talked for several minutes over a cup of the store's surprisingly good coffee, ironing out details and getting specifics, Bob left the store, leaving Thomas with the million dollar idea.

Did this really just happen?!

Had Bob actually asked him to act as a talent scout?

Weren't they the guys with real power in the modeling business?

Sure, he was an unpopular nobody and he'd only been asked to hand out Bob's business cards, but still... This was a huge opportunity. When he'd read Me Too articles about dirty casting agents who took advantage of their young attractive female clients, they usually turned him on and made him wish he was the lucky agent. Even if he got caught, it'd probably be worth it.

When he got home that night, his mind was in turmoil. Could he actually do this? Would he betray his friendship with Bob? What about possible jail time, was he willing to do time?

Nobody in the community really knew him that well. All they knew was he worked at the photo shop, he loved photography and the fact he stared at hot girls, though he never acted on his base, predatory instincts.

Now he had the perfect cover.

He could approach the prettiest, sexiest, bustiest girls, the ones who gave him the cold shoulder and looked at him with disgust and revulsion on their pretty young faces and offer them something they coveted.

It was about time he had a stroke of luck. It was about fucking time he, dirty old Thomas, took control and let his overwhelming lust for busty young girls guide his purpose in life. The doubts that ate away at his confidence quickly faded away as he scrolled through one of his favorite girl's Instagram page.

Emma was a shy 18-year-old girl who lived three houses down from his and the one girl he jerked off to the most. She was very sweet, with a beautiful angelic face.

She had long blonde hair that shone like the sun, light sapphire blue eyes dark blue around the edge of the iris and a cute pert little upturned nose. Her flawless skin was smooth and lightly tanned. She was petite but she was perfectly filled out in all the right places.

First there was her firm, round peach-like behind, which screamed for attention in almost every pair of pants or skirt she wore. Her narrow waist accentuated the round firm perfection of her ass even further and made her a very flat tummy very sexy.

And then there were her heavenly boobs.

They were huge, round and perfectly formed. They looked even bigger on such a small, slim and curvy girl. They made every man's head turn, even though she tried to hide or camouflage them most of the time. She wasn't the kind of girl to flaunt her assets everywhere she went.

Emma had never liked her large breasts. She was a 32D cup by the age of 15, but now she sported a 32EE cup. She could see the benefits once she saw how people, especially men, acted towards her and how she could manipulate them to get what she wanted.

Even though she hated having her chest gawked at, her body also gave her the opportunity to model underwear and swimwear. Not many girls were blessed with her looks and genetics.

But one of her biggest challenges was that she wasn't very bright. She struggled in school and had difficulty passing her classes. She had no plans for college since her family didn't have a lot of money, she was offered no scholarships, her looks failed her in that regard, and she had no idea what she wanted to do with her life besides modeling.

Thomas knew Emma was sweet, but he had no idea she was trusting and not very smart... but he'd find out.

Getting a good modeling gig was Emma's main goal in life, but the few jobs she landed didn't pay very well and so far hadn't opened any doors for her. She was still chasing her big break.

Thomas jerked off to pictures of her he found on websites and magazines. They virtually fed his wet dreams. Her Instagram page was a little disappointing though. She kept most of her vacation beach pics private and also kept the underwear shots off her page.

But that was more than enough for Thomas to drool over. The thought of tricking Emma to show more off is what made up his mind to go through with his plan. He scrolled towards his favorite picture, a selfie of Emma in a mirror's reflection when she celebrated her 18th birthday only a few weeks before. She wore a short light yellow top which showed off her beautiful midriff and served to accentuate her huge firm breasts. It showed lots of deep dark cleavage and her soft tanned skin bulged up above the top of the blouse.

Fucking mouthwatering!

Thomas drooled and sweated as he jerked himself off for the thousandth time to sweet and delicious, busty little Emma. His perverted mind swirled around her youthful elfin face, those slim arms, that flat perfect tummy, tiny narrow waist, wide womanly hips and those huge, firm succulent breasts.

"Ooooh god yessssss, fuck meeee ooooohhh"

Thomas' eyes rolled to the back in his head as his cock pulsated and shot ropes of thick white cum over his own hairy fist and onto the underside of his hairy overhanging belly.

He didn't have a lot of hair on his head, but it almost looked like an animal pelt everywhere else on his fleshy body. His body produced high levels of testosterone, probably a reason for his high sex drive, even at his age and in his poor physical condition, but it made him look almost ape-like.

The next day he waited patiently, peeking out his window till he saw Emma walking past his house to her car, which she parked on his side of the street. He'd taken hundreds of pictures and video clips of her which he used to feed his masturbatory fantasies. Watching her big tits bounce and sway as she walked to her car was the highlight of his day.

As she walked by, he pretended to be running late and nearly "accidentally" bumped into her while ruffling through some important-looking papers in a leather satchel hanging from his shoulder.

"Oh Emma! Sorry I almost trampled you," he said cheerfully, sounding apologetic. "How are you this lovely day?"

Emma looked disgusted as usual but was surprised by his cheerfulness. Usually he was taciturn and bad-tempered.

"H-hi" she said shyly and made to walk around him, wanting to avoid the clammy sweaty feel of his touch on her skin.

"Hey there, hold on, not so fast," he said, lumbering clumsily after her. "I might have something for you. As you might or might not know, I'm a talent scout for a select modeling agency and I just got a huge assignment from a very famous client."

Emma looked puzzled.

"YOU? You're a talent scout?" she asked incredulously, looking him up and down, cringing from his horrible exterior and eyeing his cheap, sweat-stained clothes.

Thomas knew she didn't believe him and pushed on, following his plan.

"Yes, I know what you're thinking, but luckily I'm not the one who'll have his picture taken," he said with a deep belly-bouncing chuckle. "I happen to have a good eye for talent, that's why the big names came knocking at my door."

He nearly shook with the willpower it took to keep his eyes from the lovely young girl's obscenely bulging blouse. My God, she's so incredibly stacked for such a young girl, he thought to himself, his stomach in knots.

"Uh, Wow, I-I had no idea... T-Thomas was it?" she'd never bothered to learn anything about the old pervert who lived down the street, not even his name. It didn't offend him. He knew his place in the world.

But that was all about to change.

"Yes and you surprised us with some of your recent shoots," he said sounding professional and official. "Especially the low key ones, shot on a Hasselblad with an 80mm lens, a high shutter-speed, wide aperture and a shallow depth-of-field. While not quite the level of quality my clients strive for, they still showed us you're what they're looking for."

Emma was both excited at his words and a bit disappointed at the same time. She thought her recent shoots were very professionally done and had been very satisfied with the results, but this man clearly knew what he was talking about.

Thomas threw in the technical jargon to impress her and add credibility to his words, though he knew his comments wouldn't make much sense to her.

But he saw a gleam in her eyes and a breathtaking smile lit her lovely young face at the looming opportunity surprisingly presented by this ugly fat old man.

Emma wondered if she dared to hope. Could the town pervert actually be a modeling talent scout? Was he just a misunderstood professional?

She had a sudden moment of clarity and things made more sense all of a sudden. No wonder the old man was constantly checking out all the attractive young girls. He wasn't leering at them like a nasty old pervert, he was sizing them up as potential models. The idea settled in her mind as a fact.

Yes, he still gave her the creeps and even the thought of his touch made her skin crawl, but being ugly and old didn't mean he had the wrong intentions right?

... She'd soon find out how wrong she was.

Thomas saw an opportunity and instantly seized the moment.

He'd watched her eyes and a lightbulb lit up over his head at the realization that she was as beautiful as a blooming rose, but as slow and dense as a cow chewing her cud.

"Well Emma, I'm willing to give you a chance to show me you have what it takes," he said briskly. "I have a studio at the photo store. I'd like you to meet me there later today, at 6 p.m. so I can personally take a series of shots I can send to my clients."

Emma was stunned, her tummy fluttered with excitement.

"Sure, I'll stop by this evening," she said breathlessly, her warm sultry voice high with excitement. "Can I bring my mom? She comes with me to all my shoots."

Thomas hadn't thought about that but luckily he was a quick thinker.

"Well, I'll need you to come alone," he said. "I happen to know you're 18 now. I need to know you can handle difficult assignments on your own as an adult, without anybody there holding your hand or acting as a safety net."

"I need to see how you handle the pressure," he finished after a short pause.

That sounded plausible to Emma but her mom surely wouldn't agree.

Thomas reached for a piece of paper in his satchel. She couldn't see it was a full page receipt for a portrait ordered by the Williams family, asking for a series of prints of different sizes and quality.

"I understand sir, but my mom wouldn't like me coming alone you see..."

Thomas cut her off suddenly, still brisk and professional.

"If you're not able to meet me alone," he said sliding a thick finger down the paper. "I'm sure Miss ... Miss..."

He acted as if he were reading the girl's name off a long list. She was the next one on HIS list of girls on whom he'd try to put his plan to action if things with Emma didn't work out. He had tons of bikini pictures of her sticking together too.

"...Miss Natalie Bannister would be more than happy to take advantage of such a significant opportunity," he finished.

He looked at her expectantly and she looked back at him squirming and unsure, her lovely angelic face twisted with anxiety.

"Very well, Emma. I'm sure another great opportunity will come along for you in the near future," he said briskly, after a few heartbeats of watching her squirm then turned away and walked towards his car, shoving the paper back in his satchel.

After three steps, Thomas was sure his ploy hadn't worked and his mind was already plotting his approach to get to the lovely Natalie Bannister... the next busty young beauty on his list.

Emma watched the hideous old man waddle towards his car and just as he reached for the door handle of his beat up old sedan, she screeched out a high and panicked "WAIT!"

Thomas turned and watched the beautiful young woman dash towards him, her firm round breasts bouncing and swaying mesmerizingly with every desperate step she took, her hair flowing behind her like a shiny golden streamer. Her face was set in a mask of fear and hope, fear that she'd missed her opportunity and hope it wasn't too late.

She had to make this work. She'd tell her mom she was going to a friend's house and wouldn't be home until late.

After they said goodbyes, Thomas couldn't wait for his plan and his dream to come together. He asked her to bring her favorite summer dress and a bikini, since that was what his clients had requested.

Thomas prepared his scheme well. He put his Photoshop skills to work and placed himself in pictures with famous models and the heads of several prominent fashion labels and magazines then he hung the framed pictures on the studio walls.

He even managed to go home and fetch back a twin size mattress he'd kept in his basement which he leaned against the wall behind the main backdrop, ready to drop down at a moment's notice. He'd strapped it to the top of his car with bungee cords and hoped nobody would think anything of it.

He also made sure the various synched flashes in their shiny umbrellas and the shop's best portrait camera were perfectly placed.

As the seconds ticked closer, he got more and more excited and his cock grew hard, went down then got hard again, making his crotch and his underwear a soggy, slimy mess. He hadn't had sex with an actual woman without paying for it in more than 20 years.