Overhead Telephone Conversations

Story Info
Recordings of a series of one- sided telephone conversations.
3k words
3.35
5.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

Sir, these are the records you requested of Subject M's calls to his girlfriend since Saturday. I'm afraid we only managed to record one side of the conversation on each occasion owing to a glitch which are working to identify, although we think that he might be using some sort of experimental blocking device. However, my opinion is still that he offers no security risk, and I recommend full clearance. And the content of the conversations will give us a hold over him if it is ever needed. Agent 135.

ooOoo

Saturday 13:00 EST

Sandra

"Hello Mark darling, are you missing me already?"

"The flight was fine although we were delayed for four hours because someone in economy class had a heart attack and we were diverted to a military airport in Bangor, Maine. We were okay in business class and they gave us all a complimentary half bottle of champagne. It made me a bit tipsy and I slept for the rest of the flight — the seats on these new Airbus planes convert to a really comfortable bed."

"Alice sends her love by the way. She never sleeps on planes but she tells me there was a good choice of films. Yes, I'll give her a big kiss from you."

"Thank goodness Paul and Richard were at the airport to meet us with a chauffeur driven limousine. I'm not sure I would like to have driven to the resort, the roads are so narrow and we had to take a ferry from the mainland."

"Silly boy, of course the conference organisers are paying. What did you expect?"

"What's the room like? Honey they've pulled all the stops out for Paul. I think you sometimes forget what a celebrity he is in his field. They've given us a fantastic luxury suite overlooking the bay — the view is fantastic. We've got two double bedrooms, each with two king size beds and a fantastic bathroom — you should see the walk-in shower, it's big enough for a small army — and I shall be trying all the cosmetics. There's also a sauna and hot tub on the balcony — Alice and I had a good soak when we arrived."

"In the nude honey, I'm saving my bikini for the pool area, although I'm told there is a nudist beach nearby which we intend to try tomorrow."

"Don't worry, I've got plenty of time to run through my presentation. The conference doesn't start until Monday and I'm not scheduled to speak until Tuesday afternoon. Richard is the one who will be doing all the work. Poor boy, he's chairing all the afternoon sessions which means he'll have to be abstemious at lunch times while the rest of us are enjoying a glass or two of the local wines. No doubt he'll make up for it in the evenings. Paul will be making the opening presentation, but he's then free until Friday and his keynote speech."

"Yes, I know that this is a great opportunity for the company. You can assure the board that we will be doing our level best to secure those research contracts. It's a pity you couldn't fly out until Thursday — as chief executive you really ought to be here for the whole conference, but I suppose your meeting with the government had to take priority."

"I'm sorry, you can't speak to Richard right now. He's gone down to the venue to oversee the setting up of our display and to talk to the caterers. Alice wanted to go with him but he said that the technical guys here are perfectly competent."

"Dammit Mark, will you stop worrying? You really must trust people — after all you recruited them because they were the best in their field on the East Coast. Everything will be fine."

"Speak to you again later. Kiss, kiss."

ooOoo

Sunday 09:30 EST

Sandra

"Hi sweetheart. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, Mary came round for dinner last night did she! Paul said he couldn't get hold of her. Silly of me, I keep forgetting that we are six hours ahead of you. It's mid afternoon here while you are only just having your breakfast."

"We all had a nice dinner at an excellent restaurant by the harbour last night, thank-you. I must admit that it was far better than the Greek restaurants back home, but the local wine has a real kick. I'm sure you can acquire a taste for it."

"We were all so tired — and a bit drunk — that we crashed out well before midnight. Alice and I cuddled for a bit before she fell asleep. You would never have guessed it, but Alice snores! I didn't have the heart to tell her."

"Oh she sent you a selfie of me sucking her pussy last night did she? I thought she agreed that was our secret. You found it exciting? You don't mind? You already knew we were lovers! When did she tell you?"

"What did you say? She told you weeks ago. The weekend I went to see my mother. When you were fucking her! My God Mark, what else haven't you told me?"

"Okay, you'll explain when you get here, but you'd better have a good explanation."

"Am I mad at you? Yes pretty mad, and at Alice. But I still love you, both of you. Anyway, we sat around the pool for a couple of hours this morning. Richard and Paul were talking business and Alice and I got bored so we went to find the nudist beach."

"Yes we did take our clothes off. As far as we could tell we were the only non-locals there. There aren't many tourists at this time of year but I suppose it is different during the holiday season. There were lots of families sitting about as if it was completely normal to be naked, even the old men. To be honest I think we were the best looking women on the beach — most of the local women are on the plump side, although since you have fucked Alice you might have enjoyed that."

"Alright, I'll admit there were a few young men hanging around. It was rather exciting knowing that they could see all our charms."

"Did they have large cocks? You're not jealous are you?"

"Okay, yes, there were one or two rather nice cocks. Funny thing, they all seem to be uncut — I think I still prefer the look of a circumcised cock though, like yours. Alice says that Richard is uncut with a very long foreskin so I guess they must be fucking too."

"Okay, okay, we did give them a good look at our pussies. And why not? It's all harmless fun, although Alice said she wouldn't mind giving one or two of them a blow job. She's such a slut."

"You don't agree. She's just a liberated woman? Fuck it Mark, that must mean you think I'm a tight arse."

"Okay, we'll leave it for now. And I agree that she's fucking good in bed. And yes, I know I should have been honest with you, although I did tell you I fucked both men and women when I was at uni."

"I'll say that you knew what you were doing when you engaged Richard. He is very thorough, and is back at the venue right now — there were a few problems with the power supply to our display stands. It appears that we needed a three phase supply — whatever that means — and he is making sure that everything is working now."

"Alice went earlier out to explore the town. She took a lot of pictures of the suite yesterday with her smart phone — she said she was going to post them to you — but today she went out with her proper camera. Apparently photography is her hobby. Who knew? It's funny what you learn about people."

"Me? I'm lying face down on one of the beds on the balcony — they're too big to call them loungers. I'm totally naked, and ... oh, Alice must have come back, and she is licking my pussy. Oh oh, she's got a dildo. ALICE STOP IT, I'M ON THE PHONE TO MARK! Shit, it's not Alice, it's Paul and the head of his cock is pushing against my pussy. NO PAUL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Mark, he's about to thrust his cock into my vagina and he's ... my God he's in ... oh! he's ... so big. Oh God he's ... all ... the way ... inside ... me."

"Yes I'm ... still ... here. Fuck ... that feels ... so ... good ... oh fuck ... ugh ... ugh ... his balls ... are ... banging against ... my clit ... every ... time ... he ... is ... right ... in ... side ... that's ... sooo ... good ... I'm ... cumming ... shit ... shit ... fuck ... fuck ... fuuuuuuck!!"

"Jesus, his cum is running down my thighs. NO, PAUL ... YES ... OH ... YOUR ... TONGUE ... FEELS ... AMAZING ... I'M GOING ... TO ... CUM ...AGAIN ..."

"ALICE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUT. YOU'RE SENDING A VIDEO TO MARK?"

"Hello Mark. Are you sure. You really don't mind me fucking Paul?"

"You are looking forward to the video?"

"And so is Mary!"

"What! You're on speaker phone! And Mary's started to cum! Riding your cock! Oh fuck, I'm so excited. Paul, get my dildo from beside the bed. I need to cum again!"

"Okay Mark. You'll call again tomorrow. Love you. Bye."

ooOoo

Monday 16:30 EST

Mark

"Hello Sandra, I miss you."

"I know I've been fucking Mary, but I love you."

"And you love me. That's good."

"Oh, so you've decided that if I'm fucking Mary and Alice, that it's okay for you to fuck Paul and Richard. Well I guess it is, and I've no objection as long as you tell me about it. In fact I find it very arousing and I wish I was there to watch."

"I know I'm kinky. But so what? I think you are pretty kinky too, although you've tried to hide it."

"You all slept together last night? You can tell us all about it later."

"Yes, us. Mary's sucking my balls at the moment, and she's keen to hear about it too."

"Yes we're on speaker phone again. Anyway I didn't call just to hear about your sex life. I want to know how it went at the conference today."

"That's excellent. If you can get them to agree to a contract, I'll sign on Friday. Now tell me about last night, but be quick, I'm finding it hard to concentrate. YES MARY THAT'S NICE, GOD ... YOU ARE ... GOOD, BUT ... SLOW DOWN ... FOR A ... COUPLE OF MINUTES ... WHILE I FINISH ... TALKING TO SANDRA."

"Sorry, Mary was deep throating me. JESUS MARY ... WILL ... YOU BEHAVE ... FOR A ... FEW ... MINUTES?"

"So you had a foursome. And you all fucked each other."

"You don't say. You were really fucked by Paul and Richard at the same time. Who took your arse?"

"And then they fucked Alice too?"

"I wish I had been there to see it. I've never actually done that myself, but I'm told that it is fantastic for the woman."

"Mmmm, it is eh! and you want to do it again."

"You'd like to have a third cock in your mouth? That's very arousing."

"Thursday night! You promise? Fuck, I can't wait. My cock will be hard all the way over to Greece!"

"Jeez! And how many times did you cum?"

"Unbelievable! I hadn't realised you were multi-orgasmic. I can see I will have to improve my technique."

"And Paul and Richard sucked each other's cocks."

"You didn't think that they were bisexual? Well now you know."

"It turned you on?"

"That's good. You won't mind when Paul fucks me in the arse then?"

"Time for me to go honey. Best of luck with your presentation tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be brilliant. Make sure you get some sleep tonight, you'll have lots of time for sex later. I'll phone tomorrow night. Love you. Kiss, kiss. NOW MARY, TIME FOR ... BUSINESS ... AND YES ... IT'S REALLY ... GOOD ... WHEN ... YOU ... STICK ... YOUR FINGERS ... THERE."

ooOoo

Tuesday 18:30 EST

Mark

"Hi darling, hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

"You were in the shower. And you're about to go to bed for a good fuck."

"I loved the photos honey, especially the one with you lying on top of Alice with the head of Richard's cock just inside your cunt."

"No, Mary's had to go back home for a couple of hours."

"Yes she'll be back later."

"We certainly will have a good evening. Anyway, how did it go today?"

"Oh, I'm so pleased, but I always knew you had it in you."

"How am I going to get from the airport on Thursday morning? Don't worry, I've booked a hire car. And it's we, not I. Mary's coming too."

"Yes, she has been cumming a lot. But so have you. You've got to agree that sexual variety is great fun."

"Mmm, that is very arousing. In fact I've got my cock out and it's very hard."

"Paul said that I've got something to tell you? Well I suppose I have."

"Okay, to be totally honest, I did have this all planned."

"Why didn't I tell you before? Well I wanted to be absolutely sure that you would fit in. That's why I asked Alice to seduce you. Once that was accomplished I was certain that everything would be okay."

"Yes, I fully expected you to let Paul fuck you. That's why I asked the conference organisers to invite you, although I knew you would wow them."

"Let me explain. When Paul and I were doing our doctorates at Harvard we worked together as a team. We discovered something new and unique which was so important that it could make a very great deal of money for anyone who could exploit it. We published enough of our research to satisfy the university, but we kept certain key details secret. After graduation we set up a small company to develop our discovery, but as we couldn't afford to pay good salaries there was always a risk that we could lose our team to bigger company. You with me so far?"

"Okay. First we made everyone on the team a board member, but still needed to find some way other than a big salary to ensure their total loyalty. We had been sharing Mary equally for several years we realised that sex could be the glue that held the team together. So we came up with a proposal that everyone should be able to fuck whoever that fancied including wives and partners just by asking. And anyone who likes to watch can do so, as long as they ask first. It has worked even better than we could have hoped."

"Why? It's quite simple really. True love is a rare blessing, but lots of sex without guilt or jealousy and with people they trust is something everyone can enjoy and no one is going to rock the boat. And now that we are able to pay really big salaries, we all have the best of both worlds — money and sex."

"You like it. Good, I knew you would. Yes it applies to you too even after we are married."

"Yes that was a marriage proposal. I hope that you'll accept."

"You do. I'm glad. Well, actually I am over the moon. Once we are back home we will plan the wedding. My house is large enough and we can erect a marquee in the garden for the ceremony and wedding breakfast. Then once your parents and any other family guests have left we can have an orgy."

"Yes, an orgy. We have held one every year since the beginning. It is great for team morale and everyone fucking in the same room is much more fun than a conventional annual general meeting."

"I've got to go soon and get ready for my meeting with the government tomorrow. If I'm successful it will mean that we are unassailable. Before I sign off, there is one other thing. We will be staying on for another week. I have hired a luxury yacht with a crew of two and the six of us are going to sail around the Greek islands."

"I have fixed the flight reservations so you don't have to do anything. Just tell the others."

"I am so pleased that you are excited. Think of it as our honeymoon. We will be sailing in some of the most beautiful waters on earth in company with our closest friends and lovers, and I'm sure that we will find a few nice secluded beaches where we can also have a good time."

"Do you need to buy anything special to wear? The short answer is no. I was thinking we could dispense with clothes."

"The crew? What about them? I don't see why they shouldn't join in if they want to. And I will ask them to take pictures as a memory of a brilliant time."

"Bye my love, and my wife. I will see you sometime on Thursday. Kiss Paul and Richard's cocks for me, and Alice's pussy — I wouldn't want her to feel left out."

"Yes, If I'm successful tomorrow I will be celebrating with Mary. She does cum in a most exciting way as you will soon find out. Enjoy yourself."

"Love you too. Kiss, kiss. Bye for now."

ooOoo

Sir. Do you want me to arrange for the boat to be bugged? It might be wise as an insurance policy. Agent 135.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers