Hot Wife Kelly Ch. 01

Story Info
My hot wife Kelly doing her hot wife thing.
2.1k words
29.5k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

Fake Sex Fantasy... Real Fucking Filthy

"I really appreciate the help, Todd. Thank you. You're so sweet."

"My pleasure, Kelly. I'm glad I could help."

"Would you like some tea?"

"Sure. That would be great."

"Here... Sit."

Our neighbor Todd sits at the kitchen table. He just finished helping Kelly move some stuff from the basement of our house.

Dude looks around the kitchen while my wife Kelly (Kelly Madison) gets him some iced tea from the fridge. His line of vision happens to catch Kelly's ass as she bends over to get the tea from the fridge. It's instinctively wiggling... and looking extra scrumptious in those real skimpy, pink booty shorts. Sexy bitch.

Todd swallows hard. He's tapping the table nervously as he watches my 54 year old, blonde bombshell wife bring the tea over to him, smiling so seductively sweet as she does. Kelly can't help but be smokin' hot. It's just who she is.

"Here ya go, Todd." Kelly pours Todd some tea, leaning over the table as she pours. Her 34FF cleavage popping outta her thin, tight, low cut, short sleeve white blouse. Todd swallow hard again, the peeks up at Kelly. She's looking right at him, playfully smirking right at him. Todd's mesmerized by my wife... like everyone else is.

Her long blonde hair perfectly flowing down her back. Her smile radiating luscious beauty and Raging heat at the same time. Those all natural funbags stretching that top to its breaking point. Her nipples so hard, they're almost ripping through her top. Todd starts sweating. His eyes laser beam focused on Kelly.

"Oh my God. This woman is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I want to kiss her so freaking bad." Todd tells himself, nervously half grinning as he hears the tea hitting the glass. He gulps again, so totally mesmerized by the blonde beauty milf in front of him, pouring tea. All he can think about is kissing her, then banging her beautiful blonde brains out, right there on the kitchen table. He rapidly asks himself a dozen questions. So anxiously nervous, but so fucking turned on by my wife. What should he do? Should he kiss her? Would she mind? Would she like it? Should he try to fuck her? Would she suck his cock? What should he do????????????.......

"Drink up." Kelly snaps Todd out of his hardcore Kelly daze. He shakes his head and takes a deep breath. He gathers himself quickly.

"Thanks." Is all he can muster. A sweaty, nervous half grin on his face, Todd picks the glass up and drinks the iced tea, breathing deep as Kelly giggles, and winks at him. She walks back over to the fridge. Kelly grins wickedly with her back turned to Todd as she puts the tea back in the fridge, knowing full well... and very proud of... what she was doing to him.

That's my wife. My hot wife. There ain't no bitch like her. Period!

...

Kelly and I have been married for eight years. I'm 28. She's 54. I saw her shopping for cereal one day at the store, and that was it. Her ass and titties had me ready to lose my shit on the cereal aisle. I was like Todd. I was totally mesmerized. I followed her through the store, watching her close, thinking all kinds of kinky, nasty thoughts about her. I noticed that she would look back and smile when she saw me following her, so I walked up to her and introduced myself. I looked into those green eyes and that was it, dude. I was hooked forever.

I bought her like six boxes of Raisin Bran, and took her out to my van and fucked her senseless. Four hours straight in the back of the van in the grocery store parking lot. We had it rockin' so fucking hard, the van was bouncing off the ground as it rocked back and forth, side to side. Everybody could hear us Moaning and growling and getting extra funky and shit in there. Extra loud and extra proud, bitches. Fucking awesome shit!

I asked her to marry me the next day. And, here we are.

...

Kelly's got a daughter from her first marriage. Some rich old dude that got arrested for embezzling or some shit.

Kaia's nine years younger than me. 19 and as beautiful as her mom is. Blonde and stacked too... also, just like her mom is. We get along beautifully. She's a sweetheart.

If my dick ain't in Kelly, it's in her daughter. We all fuck like bunny rabbits. Sex crazed, freak nasty bunny rabbits. The best kind, I hear. (Smirking)

...

"Wow! You've got some great cans, baby."

"Ha! You're quite the charmer. Glad you like them."

"I love 'em, baby. Any chance I could get a look at 'em? For my tip, maybe."

The fat, sleazy Uber driver gets to the point pretty quick. Kelly's in the back of his car laughing. She's a little surprised by his extra forward attitude, but she's not turned off by it either.

"Sure. Show me yours first though." Kelly teases. She's playing her game. She's the master of it. My wife's the world's biggest and best cock tease. She absolutely loves flirting and teasing dudes... and chicks. She also thinks she'll scare off the sleazy pervert driver. But...

He whips his greasy dick out. Dudes in his fifties. Fat. Stubble all over his face. Dirty clothes on. He smells too. Kelly leans forward in her seat and checks his dick out. About six inches or so, but real fat. Dirty looking too.

"When's the last time this guy showered?" She asks herself. She nods her approval of his girth. Kelly loves big fat dicks. She loves dicks in general, but she really loves big ones. This dude's got a fat one, so she's satisfied.

Kelly sits back in the back seat and looks out the window. Looks like it's her turn.

"Ok, baby. You're up." The sleazy driver smirks extra sleazy and laughs. He turns to look at Kelly in the back, Real anxious to see those awesome fucking tits.

Kelly's wearing a black leather bodysuit and knee high boots. Yep. My bitch knows how to dress. She smirks back at the driver.

"C'mon, baby. I gotta see those tits." The dude is drooling. Sleazy smirking his ass off. Licking his dirty lips, and snickering all horny. He's a filthy, sleazy, smelly mess, but Kelly's actually turned on a tad by his direct approach. She's got a real playful, submissive side to her personality. She likes being bossed around... sometimes.

Kelly puts her purse down and looks right at the sleazeball. She grabs the zipper on her bodysuit and plays with it, making the dude drool and lick his lips some more. She laughs again.

Kelly slowly pulls the zipper down. Her massive melons pouring out of the skin tight top as she unzips it. Once she gets to her waist, Kelly stops unzipping, winks at the sleazeball, and pulls her top open. Out pour those kind boggling breasts. All natural 34FFs.

The driver's beady eyes bulge emphatically. The drool pouring from his mouth as he stares a hole through Kelly's jugs. She grabs them and shakes them for the sleazeball, laughing at how mesmerized he is by them. Kelly knows how hot she, and her titties are. People stare at her and at those tits everywhere she goes. And, she loves the constant attention.

"Fuck!" That's all the dude can say. His jaw's dropped. Drool's gushing from his mouth. His dick is rock hard and thumping in his lap. And, Kelly's laughing at him. Her nipples so fucking hard, pointing right at him.

A minute or so later...

"How much to fuck 'em?"

"More than you've got. Ha."

"C'mon, baby. I wanna jizz all over 'em. You know you love that."

"Ha! Yeah... I love that. I love when my husband does it for sure. Not some smelly Uber driver." Kelly playing the game. She wickedly smirks at the dude as she zips up.

"Pretty please. I'll give you fifty bucks." The sleazy dude's sleazy smirk is raging. He's got it bad for my bitch, and her tits. He's jerking his dick too.

"Oh... fifty bucks. A big spender, I see." Kelly laughs again.

"C'mon, sweet tits. I won't last long. Don't worry." He laughs. Kelly does too.

"Why would I let you fuck them then? I need you to last. Fuck a quickie." She teasingly winks at him. She's pushing the dude's buttons, and it's turning him on, big time. She's the master.

"Ok, OK. A hundred bucks. And, I'll last at least three minutes. I promise." They both laugh again. Kelly is kinda annoyed by the smelly ass dude, but she also likes his aggressiveness. He wants to bang those boobs bad.

"A hundred bucks?... And, a three minute titty fuck? Oh my God... how could I refuse that? Ha! You gotta do better than that, dude." Kelly snickers. She looks out the window, smirking, and also wondering if the dude will ever drop it. She's guessing he won't. She's right.

"Ok..." The dude looks through his wallet. "Two hundred bucks..." He shakes his dick, then pops open a bottle of pills and takes one. "And, I'll last at least fifteen minutes. And that's a fucking promise, baby." His excited, extra sleazy smirk beaming with intense lust for my chick and her tits.

"$200 for a fifteen minute titty fuck." Kelly tells herself. "Hmmmmm." She thinks it over. She knows the dude won't drop it, and they're like twenty minutes from our house, and she wants to go home already. He's smelly and filthy and disgusting, but... her nipples are throbbing at the though of getting titty fucked in the back of that car by that disgusting sleazeball and his fat fucking dirty duck. It's so dirty and nasty. Kelly looks at the sleazeball pervertedly leering at her from the front seat. "Damn, he stinks." She tells herself. But, Kelly starts grinning, so.......

Fifteen minutes later...

"God damn, baby. I love these fucking tits! Jesus!" Dude is grunting and growling while Kelly has her tits wrapped air tight around his fat shaft pumping it fast as he pounds her tits mercilessly. She does know what was in that pill bottle, but she's assuming it was Viagra cause that sleazeball's dirty dick is like a piece of iron, and it's throbbing violently in between her massive, super soft melons. Kelly's smirking happily at the feel of that.

Kelly's massive, bouncy jugs are covered with the dude's slimy precum. She wonders if he has as much cum in him as he does precum. It's everywhere. All over her heaving melons. She decides to taste it, for the hell of it. She laps at her tits, coating her tongue with the shiny fluid, and sucks it down. It's slimy and watery at the same time. Salty too. Greasy tasting as well. She almost gags. She's not a fan of the taste, but being titty Fucked by such a dirty, disgusting sleazeball in the back of his car... for money... is a turn-on for my wife. She wickedly smirks away. Her titties getting pummeled by the filthy perv sitting beside her, drooling all over her tits. From his mouth, and from his fat cock.

Kelly gets hit in the face by his first small glob of greasy cum. She completely covers his dick with her tits to make sure he covers her tits, not her face. He grunts and growls as he cums, shooting four or five small globs of greasy sperm on her tits. Kelly pumps it all out, then smacks his spent dick with her greasy melons, smirking at the sight of it all. She disgusted by the guy, but also turned on. Kelly loves nasty, filthy sex, so that part of it is really getting her going.

"WHEW! Damn, baby! That was fucking great. Wow! What a pair of fucking tits. Whew." Dude slumps back in the seat, wasted and happy. He lights a cigarette and smokes, laughing at the greasy mess smeared on my wife's amazing breasts.

Kelly checks it out and grins. The dude may be a smelly sleazeball. And, his cum may be greasy, but, on the whole... it was a fun experience for her. She decides to reward the smelly perv by licking his sleazy cum off of her tits... all of it. He laughs all perverted as he smokes and watches my wife do her thing. Kelly almost gags at the taste of that greasy, vile sperm in her mouth, especially when she gulps it down, but she doesn't. She winks at the dude, then zips up her top. Another hot wife experience for my hot wife Kelly.

In part 2 you meet Kaia. And, Kelly goes to work... all hot wife Kelly and all. (Grinning)

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 01 How I became a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
My First Time Shared Pt. 01 Husband arranges trip for wife to be shared.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories