All Comments on 'Overheard'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

I liked it. More please

rskeer56rskeer56over 2 years ago

Nice, hot, short tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanna read about the follow thru😬

daytonakrysdaytonakrysover 2 years ago

Quite good, really. Chantal's rapid discovery of her need, its glorious satisfaction, and her wanton position on the top of the table, sated and disheveled—all compelling stuff! Very nicely done from her point of view. 5 stars.

saucyscribblingssaucyscribblingsover 2 years ago

I liked this! For a short tale it has a really satisfying feel. As I imagine the young chap's tongue does! Perhaps more could follow? Little snatched moments of secret pleasure between them? In any case, thank you for this :)

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

You DO know, you're a freak!

Most writers have enormous difficulty coming up with a starting premise. You spit out characters and scenarios like a machine gun, and every one is brilliant.

This is another one that begs for a chapter 2. (3, 4, and maybe 5)

The sex is vivid and real, however two or three fingers torturing that G-spot would be nice as well. You avoid cookie cutter repetition.

I would add those tigers, occasionally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...