Overheard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Thomas came and sat on the bed. My face was less than 12 inches from her ass. She gently moved the hair from my forehead and assessed my temperature. My goose was cooked, Mrs. Thomas had been a nurse and would know that I had no fever.

Mrs. Thomas lifted my head and placed it on her lap. "Wake up young man. Have something to drink, you are burning up and need to hydrate." I drank in the sight of her little boobs and bullet nipples (and of course drank the glass of water). I had figured out Mrs. Thomas strategy and was ready to play her game.

"How are you feeling?" she asked me. Bloody fantastic, never better, would have been the truth. Instead, I said, "Not so great. I feel dizzy and disorientated."

Mrs. Thomas smiled, I think she knew where I was going and liked the direction. "Oh, no that is terrible maybe you should go back to sleep."

"Yes, I think that is a good idea." Mrs. Thomas smile was fading. "But first I need to piss. My bladder is about to burst."

"Will you need help getting to the bathroom?"

"Yes, please." The smile was back. Mrs. Thomas stood up and gave me her hand. I took it and pull myself out of bed.

"Oh, my god why are you naked? What happened to your clothes?" she asked.

"I don't know. I was hot and must have taken them off. I am so confused, it must be the fever."

"Don't worry. We are both adults. Here let me hold you so you don't fall down."

Although we were both hyperaware of it neither of us acknowledged my erection, which just made it (the dick) harder yet. It was pointing up to the ceiling and was so rigid it barely moved or bounced as we made our way to the bathroom.

As we entered, Mrs. Thomas took it in hand and led me to the shower by my cock. She opened the door.

"Here we are, let me hold you up and help you aim. I wouldn't want you to get your feet wet." Mrs. Thomas sure had a very strange way of aiming my cock. She held it firmly in her hand - that seemed like a good start. But, then she moved it up and down milking some lube from my penile slit. When she had enough, she dipped her finger in the lube and put it in her mouth.

"Gosh, I got distracted. It has been so long since I have tasted some lube. I am sorry ignore me." It was impossible to ignore Mrs. Thomas, she had my dick firmly in hand and was looking incredibly sexy. Her eyes were dilated, her soft broad tongue was darting in and out of her mouth, her lipstick was smeared all over the place and her nipples were clearly aroused and visible through her blouse.

I started to piss.

"What a strong and healthy flow! I can feel it powering out through my hand. I wish had a cock like this. So much power." Mrs. Thomas was whipping my dick around, not paying much attention where the pee went. She looked euphoric until my bladder was empty and there were just a few more drips left.

"It is still hard. Do you still have to pee somemore?"

"No, I am done."

"Okay, let me run some water in the shower to wash away all your piss and then it is time for you to go back to bed." Mrs. Thomas washed away all the pee. I was so tempted to tweek her nipples, they were brazenly sticking through her white blouse, but somehow I knew that was not allowed. I waited until she was done. Mrs. Thomas put her hand around my waist and placed it on my ass, which she gave it a good squeeze before leading me back to my bed. I got into bed, she tucked me in and asked how I was feeling.

"Cold, very cold. I am shivering, it must be the fever."

"What can I do? Shall I go and find a blanket?"

"I don't know where they are, perhaps you can come under the duvet and hug me. I have heard that body heat is the best way to warm-up someone who has frostbite or has fallen in frigid waters."

"That sounds great. Turn towards the wall." Mrs. Thomas said as she got in the bed with me and spooned me from behind. She was bigger than I was and we were a great fit. I felt our naked legs touching each other all the way to Mrs. Thomas' groin, her skirt must have ridden all the way up, past her thighs. I think I even felt some hair pushing against my ass. Her blouse was silky smooth against my back. I could feel her tummy against the small of my back and her rubbery nipples against my shoulders. I squirmed back against her body, it felt exquisite, so soft and feminine. I wiggled my ass and pushed it up against Mrs. Thomas' groin. She pushed back. Her thighs were bigger than my ass. Their soft warmth against my arse was thrilling, but I was completely distracted by the fact that my writhing bottom had totally bunched up Mrs. Thomas's skirt and her very hairy pussy was grinding against my ass. This was the first time I ever felt I real live pussy. Mrs. Thomas placed her hand on my hip and used it to help her grinding. I could feel her get wetter and wetter. She was really into it, she was kissing my shoulder, slobbering over my neck and moaning and groaning. Her hand was snaking down from my hips and before I knew it she had my cock in her clutches. Mrs. Thomas was very vocally getting off on my ass.

"Fuck that feels good. Your bony ass is hitting my clit in just the right spot. Carry on. Carry on!!! Harder!! Yes that's it! I am going to come."

And she came, there was no doubt about it. She screamed in my ear and nearly broke my cock in half as she came. My neck and shoulders were covered in drool and there were mature sex juices all over my ass. I was delighted, it felt as if I had won the Superbowl and I was 10 feet tall.

"How do you feel now?"

"Thanks for asking Mrs. Thomas I feel a lot better, but I am still shivery. My back is nice and warm, but my front is freezing."

"Do you think we should turn around? Then you can spoon me."

"Yes!!!" We both turned around. Mrs. Thomas did nothing to her skirt, it stayed bundled up around her hips and I got to see her naked ass for the first time. It was large, more square than round, it had a few pimples and dimples and it was hard to see where the thighs ended and the buns started. I spooned Mrs. Thomas, my cock was nestled in her soft ass and my hand was in no-mans land - on her tummy above the rolled up skirt and below her boobies. I had established that Mrs. Thomas' boobs were very small for a woman her size but that decades ago in her early teens Mrs. Thomas' nipples hadn't got the message - they were designed for DDDs.

Mrs. Thomas ground her ass against my cock. When completely extended my redwood is not interested in being felled, it does not want to lie flat against my stomach, even if the squashing agent is a large mature bum. I scooted down a little, took my hand off her tummy, then took my dick, pointed it down and released the springloaded appendage. Mrs. Thomas opened her two thick thighs and my cock sprung into the gap between her thighs and her leaking pleasure palace - it was in heaven.

In an unprecedented act of bravery I took my hand that had delivered my cock to its new home and went searching for one of the nipples I had seen poking through Mrs. Thomas' shirts. I found it, funny how this object that was no different to a rubbery version of the first two digits of my little finger could make me so horny. I think I could have spent days tweeking and twisting Mrs. Thomas' nipple, especially once I discovered that I could control her rocking hips through her purple nurples. By the way, those rocking hips were driving me crazy. The length of my cock was trapped between two thunderous thighs with its bulb poking out the other end. Mrs. Thomas was using her rocking hips and my trapped cock head to stimulate her clit cave. I am not sure who was more excited my cock or her clit.

"I am so sorry, I am so selfish, your cock must be cold." Mrs. Thomas panted. "Let's park him in a nice warm spot." She put her hand between her legs pushed down on my cock-head and elegantly rocked her hips in a manner that sank the head of my cock in her pleasure portal. I felt her open for me and engulf me. What a wonderful feeling it was- it was better than heaven. My cock was lodged in its first pussy. I was no longer a virgin. I helped the process along and fully embedded my dick in Mrs. Thomas' vagina - this was something I had fantasized about for more than a year. And it felt better than expected and I had expected a lot. Mrs. Thomas' nipple was in my hand, her naked arse was squashed against my groin and my cock was deep inside her core.

For months I had dreamt and practiced for this moment. Twice a day I masturbated and practice holding back my orgasm. My first pussy felt way better than expected, but I was not going to come prematurely and I was going to make sure that Mrs. Thomas was going to get the ride of her life. Slowly I moved my cock in and out Mrs. Thomas' love tunnel. I was moving slow enough to feel her inner walls adjust to my visitation. Mrs. Thomas was getting vocal again, she told me to stop treating her teat as if it was fragile, to start fucking her faster, that she was diddling her clit and that I dare not come before she came.

Not coming wasn't as easy as I thought, the moist warm coital grip was so much better than anything my hand could do and the visual stimulus of seeing Mrs. Thomas' bum oscillate in response to my pounding was transporting me closer and closer to the edge. I looked away from her hypnotizingly wobbly bumcheeks and went on a mental journey through the periodic table. Each thrust was a new element. It worked really well, it was easy at first but by the time I felt the churning in my balls I had hit the harder elements and had to think real hard. I barely heard Mrs. Thomas bawdy comments and moans and didn't see that her gorgeous asscheeks were in constant motion. I was in periodic table land until I got to silver (Ag - hhhh). Mrs Thomas dragged me back to reality, she screamed so loud I am surprised the neighbors didn't call the police (perhaps they were all at work) and slammed shut her legs. Her thighs were thick and firm, but they weren't very muscular. They were no stopping my cock and I - we were racing to completion.

"Stop, stop!!! I have just come. My pussy is so sensitive." Was soon followed by

"No don't stop! I am going to come again! AND AGAIN! FUCK!! So GOOOOOD!"

My ear drums bursting were the only impediment that was going to stop me now. With one massive thrust I totally flattened Mrs. Thomas' ass and slammed my quivering cock as deep as it could go, before letting go and flooding her depths with my young virgin semen. Fortunately, her eggs were no longer welcoming any swimmers and there would be no little-me's.

My first fucking had lived up to all my expectations, I hoped it would be the first of many and that Mrs. Thomas had enjoyed it and wanted more - given her vocalizations I suspected so. Right now she was lying next to me huffing and puffing. I don't think she was very fit, she sounded as if she had just completed a marathon.

I took the opportunity to massage her ass. It was a fine bum. My body was boney and skinny, hers was soft and pliant. Her buns were a little splotchy, had pimples and it felt so good to squeeze them (the buns not the pimples) and watch how they responded. Knowing that Mrs. Thomas used a butt-plug I ventured my finger to her butthole. My cock started responding to the excitement spreading through out my body again. It was still deep in Mrs. Thomas' sheath and started stretching.

"Tommy (yes that is my name) don't you be getting any ideas. I am 55 and you have worn me out for the day." I liked the sound of that, it sounded as if Mrs. Thomas wasn't adverse to any future "ideas".

"Take your hand off my ass and give me the T-shirt that is under your pillow." I reached in and found my T-shirt. What did she want with my T-shirt? I didn't have a clue. Remember that I was a sexual neophyte.

Mrs. Thomas took my T-shirt, used her cunt muscles to expel my cock from its new home, and put my T-shirt in its place. What the hell.

"I love sex and you fucked me so well, but I always feel awkward afterwards."

"Why?" I asked. I had a plethora of feelings coursing through me - satisfaction, pride, relief at losing my virginity and resurrected lust - but no awkwardness.

"Look at me. My skirt is rolled up to my tummy, my ass is sticking in the wind and your T-shirt is stuffed up my snatch. I seduced a delirious 18 year old and now I am worried that he will think I am old, fat and ugly. I would call that awkward."

"You don't have to worry about that. I have fantasized about this day for months and months. I love your ass and I could spend days playing with your bum. I have dreamt of your thighs, your nipples and your mouth. You have a perfectly round mouth. I want to kiss you and pray that you will suck my cock. I have zero regrets and would do it all over and over again. It was the best way possible way I could lose my virginity. Do you have any regrets?" I asked her.

"Yes, this is so wrong and what if your mother or my husband find out?"

"My life is a closed book, no one knows what is happening in my life. This will be our secret. Hey, you didn't even know I was crazy about you. You thought I had a crush on your daughter."

"Why would you even be interested in me? I am way too old for you, I am too big for you and I don't even have big boobs."

"This is going to sound weird, whenever I looked at you I had a feeling that you were horny. I hope you don't mind my saying it, that you wanted to fuck and that you would be the most amazing and passionate lover. And I was right." Ok, so I lied a little. I couldn't tell her about the discussions I had overheard and that's why I knew she was cock-starved - and that I needed someone dick-deprived to take my virginity. Mrs. Thomas looked very skeptical, but didn't call me on it.

Instead, she asked me what I wanted from her now that I had lost my virginity. Oh, and by the way, she also said that she couldn't believe I was a virgin - that she was more sexually sated than she had ever been before and that I was a fucking stud. I am not lying that is what she said.

"I wish you could teach me how to sexually please a woman, to show me all of your body - every nook and cranny and I wish I could be your human dildo. I want to be your cock that you can use when you need it and forget about when its done." Not only is this what I heard Mrs. Thomas tell my mother, but it is also what I wanted. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I want this to be our secret. I think I want sex without commitment, I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to play any games - mind games that is, sex games sound good to me."

"And I want a shower." Mrs. Thomas said as she climbed out of my bed. Her skirt was scrunched up by her waist, her blouse was disheveled and she was holding my sperm in her pussy with my T-shirt. I must admit I found Mrs. Thomas was waddling across the room with her hands jammed between her legs quite amusing, but I found the sight of her naked bum and X-legs more sexy than funny - and had quite the hard on.

Judging by the sounds coming from the bathroom Mrs. Thomas had an impressive bladder. Since she had personally handled my firehose I went to the bathroom to inspect her sprinkler system. Mrs. Thomas was sitting on the toilet, legs wide open with an impressive waterfall leaving her forest.

Through my open-mouthed gawking I heard her say, "Close your mouth and go fetch my bag from your room." I went back to my room and got Mrs. Thomas' bag. Upon my return I found Mrs. Thomas standing next to her skirt facing the door waiting for my return.

"Are you sure you want to see this? I have always been "big-boned" without having big boobs, I have knock knees and a hairy pussy. I wanted to shave it for you, but my husband would have noticed and would want to know why I had shaved."

I was standing naked in front of Mrs. Thomas with a raging erection. "I can see your hairy pussy and I love it, I never noticed your knock knees before today, but I think they are cute, I think your body is sexy and it makes me hard." I meant everything I said and in (for me) a very brave move I stepped forward, embraced Mrs. Thomas and kissed her. At first she didn't respond, but then she enveloped me. Her hands spread my ass, shoved my erection between her thighs and she invaded my mouth were her tongue. This was our first kiss. Mrs. Thomas was a full-body kisser, her hands were all over me, she wasn't just kissing me with her lips and tongue, she was using her thighs, her hips and I could feel that those pointy nipples were back, and that they were involved in kissing me.

Kissing Mrs. Thomas was a deliciously wet and slobbery affair. The more we kissed the larger and wetter her lips became. Mrs. Thomas' broad sloppy tongue explored every crevice in my mouth. Her tongue was everywhere, never resting - at the same time she seemed to have no control over her lips and saliva leaked out all over the place lubricating our kisses. Without releasing her imperfect vacuum seal or retracting her swimming tongue from my mouth Mrs. Thomas someone how managed display her pleasure by moaning and groaning while still French kissing me. She accompanied her tonguing with a thorough grinding of our naked hips. It was a most spectacular experience. Unfortunately, Mrs. Thomas came up for a breath of air.

"You and your eager beaver dick may have convinced me to take off my shirt. I hate my fat tummy and my little titties. I will kill you if you laugh and will cry if you pull a face." Mrs. Thomas was a vocal and passionate lover, but I remember hearing her sob and cry when she spoke to my mother - that wasn't something I wanted to see. But then there was no danger of that because I was so hungry to see her boobs, I knew that I would smile and drool when I saw her completely naked body.

Mrs. Thomas slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, it wasn't a deliberate and sexy reveal, it was a cautious and tentative unveiling. She really was worried that I wouldn't like her tummy or her boobs. Of course, I loved them both, especially her boobs. I have to confess that I watch a lot of porn, mainly mature porn. Based on my expertise I can safely say that Mrs. Thomas boobs are unique. They are quite droopy and floppy, except, and this significant "except" her areolae are large and firm and terminate in firm, leathery finger sized nipples. Without waiting for permission or any sign of acquiescence I latched onto one of her nipples and I sucked and sucked. With my hand I tweeked, twisted and pulled on the other nipple. Mrs. Thomas tits were fascinating - floppy at their base, bouncy areolae and rigged nipples. Perfect play toys for newly minted-ex-virgins.

"Ok, you can stop now. You have convinced me. You like my torpedo tits.... Fuck, we have to skip the shower and I have to get out of here before your mother comes. This really blows, I wanted to suck your cock before I left." Mrs. Thomas really looked disappointed and I guess my despair must have been visible too. She put the lid down and sat down on the toilet.

"Now let me give you a quick taste of my cocksucking ability," she said opening her substantial thighs and beckoning me forward. I could see her moist labial lips beckoning through her hairy forest. However, her dripping tongue was summoning my hard cock to her perfectly round mouth and it won. I stepped between her legs. She opened her perfect mouth (I wish her lips had been red from her lipstick) and held me so that her remarkably broad wet tongue explored my cockhead and foreskin. It looked so good to see her face and tongue focused on my cock and to see her tummy backgrounding her long extended nipples. She lollypopped my bulb in and out of her wet mouth and lusciously licked it's bottom.

I was in heaven and then she changed technique. Unbelievably it felt better yet. Mrs. Thomas popped my cockhead out of her mouth, held my dick up against my stomach and lavishly licked the bottom of my cock. Before moistly making her way to my balls, which she lovingly coated in a layer of tongue spit. Pulling me even closer with both her hands on my arse Mrs. Thomas' tongue found all the pleasure sensors located between my testicles and my asshole - there are a lot of them and she had them all firing full speed. I could no longer see her nipples, but I could feel their rubbery points rubbing against my legs. My cock was vibrating with excitement and oozing-out copious amounts of pre-come. I was trying my best not to blow. Mrs. Thomas had other ideas.