Overheard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said farewell to my balls and with her tongue, lips and mouth reacquainted herself with my bulbous cockhead. Her hands were still on my ass. They were opening my ass and playing around my balls and my asshole. What a tease she was - she had me tethering on the edge. And then she pushed me over the edge, without a warning her perfect mouth engulfed my cock - all of it and a finger entered my ass. And then Mrs. Thomas went for it - her delicious mouth frantically fucked my cock. I don't know how she did it, I felt her lips, her tongue and her throat, but no teeth. There was more slobber flying around my cock than a St. Bernhard generates when it finds a Wagyu steak. I didn't have a chance. I couldn't withstand Mrs. Thomas' oral attack, especially when it was accompanied by a two fingered prostrate massage. I didn't know my ass could feel so good.

"Fuck, I am coming", I screamed. I tried to pull out of her mouth, but Mrs. Thomas pre-empted me and pulled me in even deeper. I let go and came somewhere deep inside Mrs. Thomas.

"God that was good," she said even though that should have been my line. She licked her lips and looked pretty smug and self-satisfied. Can't say I blamed her. I kissed her bruised mouth and squeezed her nipples.

"Stop it. I have to go now," she said while pushing me away. I backed off and watched as she placed her skirt and blouse in her bag and pulled out a pair of light blue oversized shorts, white bloomers, a bra and a larger tattered T-shirt.

"Can't go home wearing my slutty fuck me skirt and blouse can I." she stated.