Overly Familiar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" She begged. It was oddly not Amy's voice that came from her mouth, but in the moment Matt didn't care. It all felt right.

He could feel what she wanted, and he gripped her neck, kissing her even deeper. She moaned loudly under him, the spark gaining power as he forced himself onto her, asserting his control over her surrender. The spark had exploded into a flame as Matt's eyes flew open, the intensity immediately waking him up.

There was a loud gasp as a sudden weight came off him, and as Matt's eyes focused, he saw a woman skittering back to the foot of his bed, panting with her hand over her neck and a lustful gaze in her eyes. Matt immediately sat up in surprise. He'd never seen this woman in his life. "What the fuck?!" All indications would have said that he was still dreaming, except that he knew that he wasn't. This was real. A random woman was in his bed and he was pretty sure she'd been kissing him.

"I'm sorry, Master. I couldn't help it." She said meekly, slowly moving her hand from her neck to sport a black collar which Matt somehow knew hadn't been there a second ago. The first thing he noticed was her long, vibrant red hair. And the second thing he noticed was that she was very busty. The way that she was sitting only accentuated it. And that led him to the third thing. That collar was the only thing she was wearing.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you in my house?!" Matt roared. He was confused, scared, and annoyingly aroused and this all seemed to culminate in anger, which he had no problem throwing at the stranger in his bed.

The woman let out a small squeal, moving back from his yelling so much that she almost fell from the bed. "M-my name is Mara, Master... And I'm here because...you...brought me here." She replied softly.

"I think I would remember that." Matt growled. This was a trap. He didn't know how, but this entire situation stunk of a trap and it was putting him even more on edge.

"Master, you did...I just...I might have...looked a little...different...when you did it..." Mara murmured, shyly avoiding eye contact as she fidgeted awkwardly, causing her breasts to jiggle in a way that showed that despite their almost unrealistic blend of size and perkiness that they were also real.

Matt tried not to be distracted by the gravity defying mammaries as his eyes adjusted to the dark and he noticed two other things. Mara had both wings and a tail, and the shape of both had become very familiar to Matt over the past few weeks. And when he recognized those and looked into her eyes, a familiar red reflection looked back at him. "Show me the mark." He immediately ordered.

Knowing what he meant, Mara moved her hair to the side and rotated just enough so that Matt could see her shoulder. And surely enough the same intricate little birthmark appeared to be there, just much bigger.

Mara was the little dragon. This should have been a very big pill to swallow, but Matt accepted it almost immediately. He accepted it so quickly that it was frustrating him how much sense it made, because logically it made no sense. It only made him more confused.

"At least you know I'm not a dude now." Mara said, following that with an awkward laugh that was quelled immediately by Matt's glare.

"What are you? Why were you kissing me? And where did that collar come from?" The third question oddly seemed like the most important, despite it logically seeming the most trivial. Every time Matt's eyes passed over it, it almost seemed to call to him. Almost like it was part of him. The more his mind seemed to make connections to things the less sense it all made as a whole, and he needed answers.

Mara leaned forward a little to get more comfortable at the edge of the bed, but still seemed to be the one between the two of them who was more terrified. "I'm...a demon."

"You're a demon?!" Matt immediately interrupted. "Were you trying to steal my soul?!"

"No!" Mara insisted, appearing both scared and offended in the same expression. "If anything, I did the opposite."

"You're...giving me my soul back?"

"No...I-" Mara paused, suddenly looking a little frustrated. "Master, if you would just let me answer your questions, then you wouldn't have so many."

"Why do you keep calling me-?" Matt started before he realized that she was right, and he wouldn't get answers if he kept interrupting her. Narrowing his eyes again, he leaned back and motioned to Mara to continue.

"Thank you." Mara smiled back shyly. "Now, to answer your second question, I was kissing you because...I've...I've never had this...form...before..." She looked down and her smile became wider. "This was...as much a surprise to me as it was to you and...and...when I saw that we were...compatible now...and...I could do more than just...lick your lips...I...wanted to do more than lick your lips. I should have woken you up first. I'm sorry."

Matt blushed furiously and it wasn't helped by the fact that Mara was blushing just as hard. It was almost becoming a competition. He had so many more questions, but he figured he should be patient and wait for the answers in the order he asked. "And the collar?"

Mara turned an even deeper shade of scarlet as she looked away and tenderly caressed the collar around her neck. "Master... You know about the collar. You must have felt it. Our souls...touched...again...and this time...You...you...made me yours... The collar is a...symbol of that. I'm...your familiar now."

Matt waited just a bit longer to see if Mara would elaborate on that, but when it was clear that she was waiting for more questions, the first one to come to mind was, "Familiar? Like a witch's cat?"

Mara let out a small giggle. "Yes...something like that. We're...intertwined now. Our souls...our magic...they're all...one."

"I don't have magic." Matt said sternly.

"Humans don't heal beings merely by being around them." Mara replied, a coy smile forming on her face.

Matt glared back but he couldn't argue that logic. "So...what? What does it mean that we're connected now?"

Mara began to blush again, her hair slowly falling over one of her eyes. "It...means that I'm yours. That I belong to you. That I now live to serve you however...you...want to be served..."

"Why did you phrase it like that?" Matt replied suspiciously.

Mara's cheeks burned even more as the blood continued to rush to them. "Because, Master...um...I can feel...what you feel. At first you feared me. Then you were angry and frustrated with me. And...while you're still feeling all three...you're beginning to realize that I won't hurt you. And you're...starting to feel...another way about me."

Matt's eyes bulged, and his eyes darted to Mara's breasts again before forcing himself to look her in the face. "You...can feel that...?"

"Uh huh..." Mara slowly nodded. "I'm... It's very...flattering, Master..."

"Huh..." Matt grunted. "You know...for a demon...you're very-"

"Submissive?" Mara finished with a chuckle.

"That's a word for it. It's not really what I expect when I hear the word demon. Are you actually from Hell?"

Mara blushed again and looked down. "I am. And...to be fair...I did try to fight you. And when I did, you just...crushed me...with just your soul. You weren't even using magic..."

"I what?" Matt sputtered incredulously.

"I know you didn't realize what you were doing." Mara muttered, biting her lower lip. "But it was like...I got uppity with you...and then in response you whipped out your cock which was the size of a skyscraper and beat me with it. It left me terrified, awed, and really horny."

"That's why you kept licking my face..."

"Yeah...it...was kind of the only way I could express it." Mara murmured with that awkward laugh again. "That and being on you all the time and letting you lock me in the cage..."

"Wait...wait, wait, wait. Why did you let me put you in the cage in the first place if you could be...this?" Matt motioned to Mara, making an hourglass shape with his hands before he realized what he was doing.

Mara bit her bottom lip again and let out another giggle. "I couldn't. When you healed me, you were...giving me your magic. Fueling me with it, and the...more I behaved...the more you gave me. And you eventually gave me way more than I had on my own and then...boom...I was like...this." She said, mimicking the hourglass shape he'd done. "It makes me very happy that I'm so pleasing to you, Master."

"Mara..." Matt began pinching the bridge of his nose. "Don't call me that. My name is Matt. Call me Matt."

"As you wish, Matt." Mara purred.

Matt's eyes bulged again. She'd put so much emphasis on his name that it made him feel like a deity. He could hear the worship in the syllable. "Okay...Mara...could you do me a favor?"

"I am yours. Ask anything of me, Matt."

Matt tried to ignore how much it turned him on to have his name said like that and to focus on the problem at hand. "Could you please put on some clothes?"

Mara looked down at herself and grinned mischievously. She closed her eyes and then the flutter of multiple little wings could be heard echoing through the bedroom as what appeared to be bats surrounded Mara's chest and waist and when they faded into nothing, Mara was now wearing the tiniest black micro bikini that Matt had ever seen. It barely qualified as clothing.

Matt was speechless, and the way Mara beamed proudly didn't help. "That's...all the clothing you could manage, huh?"

Mara grinned wickedly and leaned forward giving Matt a very generous view. "Truthfully? No. But I have not had this body for long, and you clearly find it very pleasing. So, I have every desire to show it off for you. As your familiar it is my duty to make you...happy."

Matt had to fight the urge to bite his fist. Mara was right. The more the confusion, fear, and anger ebbed, the more that other emotion was pushing to the forefront. He tried to lessen it with his curiosity. "So...about the familiar thing. Does that make me a witch, wizard, warlock...whatever?"

Mara pouted, clearly not happy with the result of her obvious seduction. "No Matt. You are not any of those things. You're half demon."

"I'm WHAT?" Matt exclaimed, his lust instantly sobering up.

"You're half demon." Mara repeated with a sigh. "I can't tell what the other half is, but...it's definitely not human."

"I'm...not human. At all?" Matt asked, his eyes wide from the shock.

Mara slowly shook her head. "No. The only thing human about you is the way that you act. But...I feel you knew that already. At some level."

Matt sighed, slumping down. "Yeah...but...that's the thing about denial. It's a fact until you accept that it isn't."

"I'm sorry..." Mara murmured, feeling the disappointment welling up inside him.

"Wait...if I'm a half demon, how can a full demon be my familiar? That doesn't make sense."

"An adult Chihuahua will submit to fully and completely to a bear cub." Mara answered with a smirk. "In the demon hierarchy, I am very much on the lowest rung. It's why I was so small and weak. You are neither. And yet you still...collared me... You...thought I was worthy of serving you."

"Mara..." Matt sighed, almost cringing at the passion in her words. "I didn't know what I was doing. I was asleep. I was dreaming of a girl."

Mara began to slowly crawl towards Matt, her movements laced with caution. "Matt, with...all due respect. You know what my soul feels like. You felt it before, after I bit you. You knew it was me. You just didn't know who I was at the time. Nor did you know that I looked like this. Our souls touched again...I surrendered to you...and...you claimed me. Instinctively. You can't...accidentally collar a familiar. It takes intent."

"I was just trying to fuck the girl at the ice cream store!" Matt growled in frustration.

"I was on top of you, Matt. The way that you moved under me did not appear to be you trying to fuck. I could feel that... But you were...doing something else. You wanted something else. Something more...intimate..." By this point, Mara was almost on top of Matt again, her boobs straining against the tiny bikini that she forced them into.

Matt instinctively moved back, trying to keep as much space between him and Mara as possible. But he knew what he was truly trying to run from. She was right again. Yes, he wanted to fuck the girl in his dream, but he made a conscious decision not to. She begged for him to claim her, and he did.

"Is it because I don't look like the girl in the ice cream store?" She was now so close that Matt could feel her breath on his face. With her being a demon, he would have expected it to smell like sulfur or...bugs...or the PB and J she had for lunch with him, but it was just...lust. If lust had a smell that is exactly what her breath smelled like. "If you would rather I look like her, I will do that for you. I thought you liked my natural appearance. I'm sorry for assuming. I want you to be happy with me. How do you...want me?"

Matt growled back at her. Mara was ten times as hot as Amy. And he had a feeling she knew that and was just fucking with him. In a swift motion, Matt grabbed Mara by her shoulders and flipped them both over so that he was the one on top. As Mara grinned up at him, he confirmed that...yeah...she knew what she was doing. And when he looked down, he noticed that the bikini was gone in a puff of smoke and looked up at her curiously.

"It was never real. I made the illusion of clothing to make you feel more comfortable because you asked me to. I've been naked the entire time." She purred lustfully in his ear. As she laid back down, he could actually feel her surrendering herself to whatever he wanted to do to her. "Please."

It was the same voice, the same feeling, the same...spark... It was the same soul. Mara was quite literally his dream girl. And she would still do whatever he wanted. Growling, Matt launched himself onto Mara's lips, kissing her deep, his hips grinding against her. He couldn't remember the last time he'd wanted someone so badly. It was almost painful. Then it occurred to him that if Mara could feel his emotions, he could probably feel hers. And that implied that at least half of the reason he was so horny was because of her. Not that it mattered. If Mara had been wearing clothes, he would have wanted to rip them off the moment he saw her, but his brain had needed to get all the logical stuff out of the way first.

"Oh God!" Mara moaned, bucking her hips against Matt's crotch, his boxers being the only barrier between what she clearly wanted and where she wanted it to go.

"Isn't that sacrilegious for you?" Matt quipped, kissing her neck and then giving it a playful nip.

Mara giggled in response. "How do you know I wasn't referring to you?"

As Matt went to reply, his eyes bulged as he felt a sudden tug on his boxers and then it was as if a gust of wind out of nowhere blew them off. Matt immediately gave Mara a look.

"Oops." She said innocently. "Such strange weather we're having." Despite the feigned innocence, Mara moved her hips against Matt's, her smooth pussy teasing his shaft.

"Oh, I'll show you strange weather." Matt groaned as he felt how wet Mara was. It wasn't just her pussy. Her inner thighs gave away that her arousal had clearly been going on for some time. And it felt amazing. His hips moved on their own, teasing between Mara's pussy lips a few times before the head of his cock found her opening.

They both hissed in pleasure as Matt entered her and began to build a pace, sliding his dick deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Fuck!" He moaned as Mara squeezed him back with every thrust as if her pussy was trying to push him back out. With each push of his hips, he used more and more force and Mara thanked him for it.

It wasn't even verbal, it was just an overall feeling of both satisfaction and yearning for more coming off her in waves. Like most of the feelings he'd been having since he collared her, Matt couldn't tell how much of his desires were hers and how much were his, but it honestly didn't matter. As Matt pounded into Mara's tight cunt, her legs wrapped around his waist as did her tail. It was almost like was wearing a belt that kept him tethered to the demon bucking and moaning below him.

It didn't hamper his thrusting in the slightest. Though he did get the feeling that it hurt her slightly when he'd pull back enough to yank her tail, but there was a just as immediate sense of satisfaction as well. Grinning widely, Matt began to thrust even harder, making a point of pulling her tail hard each time, causing odd little whimpers to escape Mara's lips.

Getting a flash of the dream, Matt put one of his hands around Mara's neck, getting an instant smile from the demon, and an urging to be rougher about it. Squeezing her throat, Matt continued to pound her, the collar feeling especially intimate somehow as the sounds of their grunting and the sounds of slapping skin echoing through the room.

It all became instinctive. Every kiss, every thrust, every choke, every bite. No matter how rough he was with Mara, he could only feel her desire for more. He'd never been this rough with anyone before, and he had to admit that there was something...freeing about it. It also wasn't the first time that Matt found himself glad that he lived away from everyone in town and the only beings who could hear him or Mara for that matter were the animals that lived in the forest. In fact, Mara was making particularly good use of her vocal cords.

"Master! I'm gonna cum!" Mara screamed out as she shuddered and bucked her hips against Matt, trying to finish the job.

"I thought I told you not to call me that!" Matt groaned, giving Mara's earlobe a sharp bite and stopped thrusting, assuming correctly that as soon as he didn't want Mara to cum, that she would stop moving too. It was his will after all.

"I'm sorry, Matt." Mara purred, her body still shaking from how close she'd gotten as she tried to catch her breath. "Mmmm...I didn't mean to be a bad girl..."

"Liar!" Matt growled menacingly. Responding to his intentions again, Mara's tail unwrapped itself from Matt's waist right as he flipped her over on her hands and knees and viciously slapped her ass, alternating cheek to cheek with each spank.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'll be a good girl, I promise!" Mara whimpered and whined with each strike, her tail shuddering wildly.

"You're a fucking demon!" Matt growled, his hands burning from the strikes as he grabbed Mara's hips, and immediately shoved his cock in her again, using the leverage from the new position to fuck her even harder. "Bad is all you know!"

This wasn't like Matt. This lustful fury exploding from him. But Mara was clearly enjoying herself despite her verbal protests. Her tail wrapped around his waist again, as she once more gave as good as she got, returning each powerful thrust of Matt's hips with one of her own. They were perfectly in sync. And truth be told, Matt was enjoying this sadistic freedom. It had a sinister aura...and he liked it.

It didn't take long for Mara to cry out again. "Please, Matt. May I cum? Please?!"

Matt shuddered at the way Mara said his name, but then he regained himself. "Do you deserve it? Why should I let you?"

Mara whimpered as she fought her body's very clear urge to cum. "Oh God, Matt! Please! I'll be good! I'll be good! I'll-...FUCK!"

"Don't you dare!" Matt growled, feeling she was on the cusp by the way the walls of her pussy gripped his dick and the waves her body trembled in.

"Maaaaaaaaaatt!" Mara moaned, whining loudly as she could feel her body betraying his orders.