Overly Familiar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mara trailed off, he could feel in her emotions how much she didn't want to talk about Hell. There was a flash of a power trip when he remembered he could make her tell him anyway and she would have to do it, but it faded as quickly as it arrived and he chose to respect her privacy. "If you had to guess, how old would you say you are?"

Mara shrugged. "Two hundred-ish, give or take. Not very old for a demon, all things considered."

"Well, I wouldn't take you for a day over twenty." Matt offered with a playful nudge. "Assuming that isn't an insultingly low age for a demon."

"Not from you, it isn't." Mara flashed Matt a genuine smile, purposely swaying her boobs from side to side to draw his attention to them.

Matt rolled his eyes and fought the impulse to grab ahold and motorboat the fuck out of them. She clearly knew he enjoyed them and went out of her way to tempt him at every given opportunity. "We really need to get you some clothes. Doubt even with Laila's help that we'd find a bra that fits you."

"Will I need one?" Mara asked curiously, cupping both boobs with her hands. "They support themselves, and it's not like I'll physically age, so-"

"Stop it." Matt threatened, despite the clear arousal he was feeling from the show.

Mara stuck out her tongue and stopped playing with her nipples and very obviously massaging her boobs for Matt's benefit.

"You stop being naughty and get dressed right this instant, young lady." Matt ordered with a playful sternness.

"Oh!" Mara gave her best exaggerated shocked bimbo impression, putting both hands on her cheeks but moving in a way that jiggled her ample bust for all it was worth before she saluted him. "Matt, yes Matt! Right away, Matt!"

Matt was already rolling his eyes as he saw the bats that indicated her illusions and surely enough when they were gone, she was wearing pants with so much camel toe that they looked literally painted on, as well as an intricate bra that clearly said 'Matt's' on one boob and 'Slut' on the other. "Ready for deployment!"

Matt grinned wickedly, grabbing a pillow hitting her with it so hard that she fell off the bed, a puff of bats appearing when she hit the ground, indicating that the illusion was lost.

"You're so mean to me." Mara pouted naked again, on the floor.

"You love it." Matt replied with a smirk.

"I really do." Mara purred lustfully, her tail excitedly wagging from side to side. "Fine, I'll put on some clothes."

Matt chuckled as he watched Mara put on the clothes he picked out for her, which consisted of a pair of boxers, which he assumed would at the very least be held up by Mara's rather...healthy hips...if nothing else, a pair of jeans with a belt, a t-shirt and a zip up hoodie. But what became evident very quickly was that as soon as Mara would put on an oversized piece of clothing clearly more suited to Matt's frame than Mara's, they would always fit her perfectly. Apart from the t-shirt which became something of a crop top, when she pulled it over her chest, something similar happening to the hoodie.

Matt's eyes narrowed in accusation as he tried to form words to the display. "How-? Is that another illusion?"

"Nah. Just took a little magic to alter your clothes so they fit me better. I can do the same for any bras I like. Why? Didn't you know I could do that?" Mara looked over her shoulder innocently fluttering her eyelashes at him.

Matt growled in response as he got dressed himself. Even with this massive convenience, he would still need to get her clothes of her own if she'd be living with him now. "I am going to spank you so hard when we get back."

Mara squealed in excitement before she caught herself. "Er...I mean...oh no...please don't spank me, Matt. I promise I'll be good." She couldn't stop herself from licking her lips, however.

"Go! Bad girl!" Matt ordered after he was dressed, giving Mara a preview of later by giving her ass a firm slap to urge her out the door.

Mara squealed out a high-pitched giggle as she left. "I'm going! I'm going!"

"Don't forget your demon bits." Matt reminded her.

Mara grinned mischievously, grabbing one of her breasts through her top. "I thought you liked my demon bits."

"Behave." Matt chuckled. "You know what I mean."

Mara smiled as her bats appeared again and then her wings and tail were hidden from view. "Better?"

"Good girl." Matt praised, gently caressing Mara's cheek. He was tempted to tell her to make her collar appear as a choker, but he liked looking at it. Besides, she was going to stand out no matter what, with this being a small town and her looking like redheaded sex on two legs. How much would a collar do for that? After giving her a quick kiss, Matt took her hand and began leading her to the path into town.

"You have no idea how weird it is seeing everything from so high up." Mara chuckled, looking around at the trees.

"Hate to tell you this, Mara but you're pretty short for a girl." Matt teased, smirking back at her.

Mara glared playfully back at him. "If you weren't my Master, I'd-"

"What?" Matt chuckled, feeling that ego tripping once again as he pulled Mara close to him. "What would you do?"

Mara blushed profusely and looked away as she mumbled, "...be a very bad girl..."

Matt was about to retort when he felt something...off. And he quickly realized that he was feeling Mara's concern and it had nothing to do with their conversation. Everything moved quickly. Before Matt knew what to be on edge about, Mara had already reached up and caught something that hit them with enough force that Matt was almost blown back by it. Looking closely, he saw that Mara was now holding what looked like a glowing white arrow, that judging from the angle she was holding it from, was aimed at her head.

"Fucking angels." Mara growled, pulling her teeth back into a feral snarl. She snapped back to her usual expression to flash Matt a wink. "Be right back." Mara's wings and tail were visible again as her scowl returned. "This one's a pussy anyway. She couldn't be higher up there if she tried." And then Mara was gone, shooting up in the air.

Matt scowled a bit to himself. He didn't like this. He wanted to help, but he was sure fighting an angel was a little out of his league right now. He'd probably just end up setting the forest on fire. He tried to look up to see if Mara was okay, but she wasn't exaggerating. They were really high up. He did find a small smile forming on his lips.

It was hard to connect the little dragon he had taken care of with the demon currently fighting an angel in the sky, but the way she'd snarled and shot up after it had reminded him of how she'd show off to him going after flies and various other flying things that became her prey. He could feel that she wasn't scared. She was...having fun. Her excitement was comparable to sex in fact. Maybe he'd have to take her hunting if this was something she enjoyed so much.

Matt winced as he heard a familiar shrieking noise, only much louder and considering how high up they were, he really hoped they weren't causing so much of a ruckus that it would draw attention. Once again, Matt got a feeling of alarm and a strong desire to move, so he followed the impulse right as something hit the ground with so much force that it shook everything, the trees rustling from the impact and various birds escaping from their homes.

Matt blinked in surprise as he saw that what hit the ground was the angel. She looked as he would have expected. The top half of her face was obscured by a headpiece that had a large white cross on it, and she sported medieval looking armor and huge, glowing white wings. He couldn't help but to stare at them at first, and that was when he heard a noise. It reminded him of the cartoon whistling sound a character would make when they fell off a cliff. He could sense that it was Mara coming in for the kill shot. The angel was still shaking off the blow from her landing, and Matt tilted his head as he watched her curiously.

"Mara. Stop." Matt ordered calmly, seeing Mara freeze with a confused look on her face as she'd been forced to stop less than a foot from her target, the sudden stop causing another shockwave through the forest. Mara holding a massive glowing sword that Matt had to assume was the angel's since not only had he never seen it before, but it appeared as if it were burning Mara's hands, judging from the small trail of smoke rising from them.

"Matt?" Mara questioned as she watched Matt kneeling down next to the fallen angel. "Matt! She's still dangerous!"

"Not to me, she isn't." Matt sighed, reaching forward and removing the angel's headpiece. "Hi Laila."

With the headpiece removed, Laila's platinum blonde hair fell free, partially covering her face as she went out of her way to avoid eye contact, her massive wings now covering her body almost like a cape. "Hi Matt."