All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Ch. 02'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
So, does he get a fairy, next?

I feel a delicious supernatural harem coming on, and I love it!

ShadwMannShadwMannabout 4 years ago
Welll damn...

You like to one up yourself, don't you?

To make Lailahave such a strong beginning was perfect. Interesting lore as well, I hope you expand on the world more. This story has ALOT of high end potential, and the sex scenes are very descriptive and pull you in deep (yes, on intended). Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The story keeps getting better

Can't wait for the next chapter, this one was really great. Sex was really descriptive and I loved every moment of it. I just hope the story will still keep its meat and it won't end up like some other stories where the sex takes 80% of each chapter and the main story just 20%.

PrivatePervPrivatePervabout 4 years ago
So much promise

This is definitely already one of my favorite stories. There is so much potential I cant wait to read more. Also the sex scenes are so well done and the characters feel real. I'm already excited to watch his magical ability and harem grow.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 4 years ago
Fucking genius.

This is just excellent. Love the erotic disbasment of an angle, love the kinky presence of a demon slut, and I can't wait for the fairy. I'm hoping the fairy is a gay male, and we get a bisexual male story. With two hot women. And a sexual revolution on earth, with angle babies.

marx810marx810about 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry MasterBaiter

Just so you're not expecting something eventually that doesn't come, this story, and pretty much all of my stories will only involve straight men and straight/bi women. Just a preference that I write with. Hope you still enjoy the rest of the story! Thanks for commenting.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 3 years ago

If i were an adult game programmer, i would ask permission to make this into a kinetic novel* if i were a good artist to make the images.

I'm neither of those things.

Darn it.

================

* Like the ones at f95zone.to

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

I hate to ask this, but pleas can you ramp down the fucking, I know it’s Literotica, but the s x is taking away from the story, which is totally bad ass!!! I would have been totally happy with less pussy dick licking fucking,etc. and more story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think my only complaint about this story is that he goes from a quiet, caring, nurturing dude to a sarcastic sadist literally overnight, with no real explanation at all.

I get that it's a sado/maso story, but some aftercare and TLC would be nice, constantly being in that sarcastic/condescending/sado headspace is just exhausting to read. A LITTLE romantic or caring interaction between the characters would go a biiiiiig way in this story.

Other than that, I really like the theme of the story, I enjoy bdsm stories where the girls aren't just mindless cock puppets that get traded like playing cards, the heaven/hell/magic theme is interesting in a not overly cliche way. You have it set up like there will be some more plot involved than just an average stroke story which is nice to.

Well done.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Great read, could do with nor character and world building but still an interesting read.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Looove this passage:

"Only bad people have demons as familiars!" Laila shouted.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." Matt replied with a smirk.

Laila scowled, clearly unamused. "Firstly, that's an absolute. Secondly, I fucking hate that movie. And third, there is a time and a place for Star Wars references and now is not the time!"

"There's always time for Star Wars references." Matt retorted.

"I didn't think it was that bad of a movie." Mara stated. "It was just rushed, but the basic idea of the plot-"

"We don't have time for this..." Laila groaned.

DruggoDruggoabout 1 year ago

Love it. The concept, the creativeness. Can't wait to see the shenanigan's you have in store for this story

PurplefizzPurplefizz8 months ago

Re SatyrDick comment of a year or so back, the sentence “There’s always time for a Star Wars quote” is in turn a paraphrase of “There’s always time for a Bow!” from Arthur Christmas, which if you’ve seen the movie adds yet more to the exchange. Very very clever writing indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES