Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Matt and his familiars adjust to life together.
6.6k words
4.68
17.4k
34

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
940 Followers

As always in Matt's dreams, he was aware that he was dreaming. But unlike his usual dreams, it didn't matter. He was a helpless passenger in the manifestation of his subconscious thoughts. And as now had become the custom, she stood before him.

He didn't get an overly good look at her initially, but now he'd grown to be quite familiar with her. The spikey black hair which somehow looked both chaotic and in order simultaneously. The green eyes that almost seemed to glow in their brightness. Her small, round nose that only added to the cute face that lit up as she smiled at him, tenderly running her fingers along the collar around her neck. The collar standing out against the paleness of her skin. And probably her most prominent trait, the four insect-like wings that seemed to catch every color of the rainbow as the light reflected over them.

Lynette was beautiful. Lynette was his. His and his alone as it should have been. There was no battle with Heaven. No problems. No unwanted destiny. Just him and Lynette. And then it happened as it always did. His Lynette was taken from him. Torn from him. Viciously. She was gone with so much brutal force that Lynette's hands were all that remained. Her small hands were somehow able to show her fear. To show her struggle to stay with him even without the rest of her body attached.

And there she stood. The architect of Lynette's destruction, towering over him. Her red eyes had a sinister glow along with her red hair. She was as beautiful as she was monstrous. And as she took Lynette's collar from the corpse, she put it around her own neck and grinned wickedly at Matt. The Hellfire behind her beckoning him to join her in the darkness as she opened her mouth. Inside of her tempting red lips were rows and rows of razor-sharp teeth as she purred, "Master..."

Matt shot up suddenly, just as aware that he was awake as he always was when he was dreaming. But just as suddenly, he felt a pressure on his lips with a corresponding surge of power that went through him. He moaned softly into the kiss. Teriana's aura as a goddess had only strengthened since she became Matt's familiar, just as similar power boosts had occurred with his other familiars.

But for this particular task, Matt's own personal harvest goddess was perfectly suited. This was far from the first time Matt had been forced through that nightmare. In fact, this had been one of the tamer ones. Lynette's death was usually a lot more...graphic. But even still, Teriana was unique amongst Matt's familiars as apparently goddesses didn't need to sleep. Angels actually didn't need to sleep either, but Laila was still technically in human form and had grown to like the peacefulness of the process.

But what Matt had realized rather quickly was that his connection to his familiars meant that what he was feeling affected them. When he had a nightmare, it affected their sleep as well, especially since four of them shared the same bed. Even now, Matt could feel the angel to his left and the demon to his right stirring somewhat. So as a solution of sorts, he and Teriana had figured out a workaround. When he'd have a nightmare, it would be her job to...calm his mind, and by proxy, calm them.

And she always took it upon herself to calm his mind by stimulating his body, not that he minded. They might not be able to do the frantic superhuman sex marathons that she preferred, but she never had any complaints doing things this way either. The kiss was merely a greeting. A way to let Matt know it was okay. The matter was well in hand. The matter in this case being Matt's cock. He bit back a moan while Teriana's grip glided up and down his length. With a quick peck on the lips, Teriana decided to make use of her mouth elsewhere and headed lower.

Matt had pretty good night vision to begin with, but after he found out his true parentage and his inhuman nature, his sense sharpened significantly. Regardless of how dark the room was, Matt could see every detail of Teriana's pretty face. There was always an intense nature to her features that drew him in. Like his other familiars, there was an almost unearthly beauty to her. There wasn't a blemish or an imperfection to be had. Her long, sleek, black hair caught the tiny bit of light in the room as she moved it behind her to get it out of the way for what she needed to do. When the goddess flashed Matt a smile, it reached her light brown eyes. They were so light that they almost had a glow to them, as did her pale skin which gained a pink hue as Teriana realized she had Matt's undivided attention.

Matt ran his fingers through her hair as she began, her head slowly bobbing up and down while she took his cock into her mouth. It was always a point of contention amongst his familiars which one of them blew him the best. And Matt would go to his grave with the answer, assuming he could ever definitively make said decision. They each had their own skill that the others didn't have. In Teriana's case, it was her aura, sending wave after wave of power into Matt's body, currently concentrated on his dick. It was a constant reminder that a literal goddess was sucking his cock right now. That this powerful being of myth was his to do with as he wished.

And that was not to say that she just let her aura do all the work. Teriana had a very specific way of sucking his cock when she wanted him to cum quickly, not too hard and without a mess. From the moment his dick entered her mouth, he never saw even a slight bit of the head until she was done. His slick shaft was all that she would allow out of the vacuum seal she made with her mouth. To make up for it, her tongue went double time, swirling and licking, making sure his cock was constantly being stimulated. Despite the slow movements of her head, her tongue went wild over him, and try as he might, he could never last long when she used this technique, which was the point.

Not that Matt even bothered to put any effort into holding himself off. His body wasn't even completely awake yet. Not that any of this mattered. Teriana's goal was quickly approaching completion. Only a few minutes later and he was ready to pop. His grip on Teriana's hair only empowering the goddess further. The sleeping familiars stirred again in an entirely different way, judging from the way they were rubbing their thighs together. This is what Matt liked to call the danger zone. If either Mara or Laila woke up to see Matt's dick in Teriana's mouth, they'd want next and would inevitably wake up the other one, which would turn into a whole thing. And it would definitely not stop at blowjobs.

Not to say that the danger of being forced to have sex with three beautiful women who want nothing more than to please him would exactly be a bad thing. Or even remotely a bad thing. There were much worse fates. In fact, if his nightmares woke them up, an orgy would end up ensuing regardless as a way of apology. This was simply the quickest, easiest way of dealing with his recurring dreams.

But the point was to bite back his orgasm as much as his sleep addled mind would allow. And now that Teriana had gotten him past the point of no return, it was put up or shut up time. Matt shut his eyes as the explosion of pleasure caused his cock to unload into the goddess's mouth. He could hear Mara and Laila moaning softly in their sleep, subtly squirming next to him. He was able to keep his moans and shuddering to a minimum before he was finally coming down from the quick orgasm. While he knew Teriana would have preferred him moaning to give reassurance to her efforts, she could easily feel what she'd done to him as a telltale quivering went through her as well. After swallowing her midnight treat, she flashed him a contented smile and licked her lips.

"Good girl." Matt whispered, affectionately petting her head after a job well done.

"Thank you, Master..." Teriana beamed, those two simple words sending a jolt of so much satisfaction in the goddess that Matt felt it, causing him to smile back. Teriana happily nuzzled against her Master's hand, watching as his eyes began to get heavy again. "Sweet dreams, Master."

"Good night...my goddess..." Matt murmured as he drifted into a more restful slumber.

***

Matt groaned as he awoke to the, no pun intended, heavenly smell of breakfast being cooked. Laila was always an early riser. And with Teriana not sleeping anyway, it was usually their job to make breakfast for the four of them.

As Matt began to stir, so did the remaining resident in the large bed. "Good morning, Master." Mara moaned with a catlike stretch that showed off her flexibility.

"Good morning, Mara." Matt replied with a smile. You'd think he'd have gotten used to it by now but the demon currently in his bed was a vision to wake up to. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she ruffled her long, bright red hair. It was like a movie where the love interest wakes up in full makeup with her hair perfectly styled and you're supposed to believe that the actress really wakes up looking like that. Only in Mara's case, she really did with no extra effort on her part.

Matt had never seen the demon so much as use a brush. She'd just run her fingers through her hair and the waves of red fell perfectly. And like his other familiars, her beauty was unmatched. Her face was somehow both cute and sexy in equal measure, the balance only shifting with her expressions. It was the one thing that the nightmare version of her got correctly. Along with her eyes, which amongst the girls were probably the most unique. Both Teriana and Laila's eyes could easily pass for human, but Mara's were solid black, only broken up by red slits that made them reminiscent of a cat or a lizard. The way that they reflected the light was almost hypnotic at times.

But Mara's eyes weren't the only dead giveaway to her demonic nature, as Matt's gaze went over the batlike wings on her back, complimented by the long tail with a spade tip that was currently wagging back and forth as Mara became aware of Matt's gaze. "Well Master, I was hungry for breakfast, but if you keep looking at me like that...-"

"Behave." Matt playfully scolded the mischievous demon.

"Don't I always?" Mara taunted, licking her lips and leaning forward on a way that accentuated her ample bust, easily the largest amongst her peers.

It wasn't helping matters that Mara was allergic to clothing. Teriana and Laila had varying understandings of the word modesty, but the word just went straight over Mara's head. She would walk around naked all the time if Matt allowed her to. Currently, the only thing Mara was wearing that would even qualify as clothing was the collar around her neck.

Like his other familiars, it would appear at first glance to be a basic black collar, but upon closer inspection, two things became apparent. One, was that there was no latch to remove it. And two was that when the light hit it, there was a subtle red reflection. Each of the collars of Matt's familiars had an interesting effect with the light after he'd 'imprinted' on them. He still had mixed feelings about that, but it was hard to focus on anything with a busty, horny demon trying to get a literal rise out of him.

As much as part of his mind tried to push the scary nightmare version of Mara to the forefront, Matt refused to allow it any purchase as he leaned forward and gave Mara a soft kiss on the lips. "Come on, you naughty little thing. And put something on. You know how Laila gets about that."

Mara visibly pouted but did as ordered, her magic taking the form of what appeared to be multiple small bats swarming around her as they formed into clothing.

The bats however, only formed illusions. Mara would still technically be naked. She would just appear to be clothed. Matt, on the other hand, preferred having physical clothing and got a few things from his dresser in the corner of the bedroom. Quickly dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, he headed out of the room. While Matt had initially had his own place that his parents had left him in the woods, it just wasn't an ideal place for four people to live comfortably. Luckily one of his familiars was a goddess with a temple that had a magically expansive garden that would respond to their desires. It didn't take long to expand a section of the large garden and to make it a livable space complete with bedroom and kitchen, using magic to power the appliances. It was an almost surreal blend of the natural, the mystical, and the technological all without taking away from each other. He loved it.

As much as he loved the woods that he used to call his home, it always took his breath away to see Teriana's garden. Garden didn't even seem like the right word for it. It was comparable to a forest. There were all the colors of the rainbow everywhere he looked. The only thing that took his mind off the floral scent was the smell of bacon, eggs, and...french toast?

Following the sweet and savory smell, Matt came across the dining area to see Laila finishing up the cooking, as Teriana was plating it all up. "Good morning, Master! I'm almost done!" Laila greeted perkily. Oddly enough, of the three familiars, Laila was the most normal. Or at least the one who had the easiest time doing normal, human things. Which made sense considering she'd easily clocked the most time pretending to be a human than the others.

"Morning, Laila. That smells really good." Matt moaned softly as he sat down. Of the three, Laila was also the most...petite and toned. As an angel, she was designed for her practical purpose. To fight. When Matt grew up with Laila, ignorant of her angelic origins, he'd said that it was like there wasn't an ounce of fat on her. It turned out that he was quite accurate with that. While clearly feminine, she didn't quite have the abundant curves of Mara and Teriana. But the curves were still there, and Matt puckishly appreciated them as he admired how Laila filled out her jeans and more specific how good her ass looked in them.

"M-master!" Laila sputtered as she turned back to Matt, clearly feeling his lust and that she was currently the source of it through their connection. Her platinum blonde hair waved with the movement as her blue eyes glanced at him shyly through her lashes. The only reason they were able catch each other's gaze in this position was because Laila's angel wings weren't currently out. As extensions of her soul, she usually kept them hidden for the most part, accustomed to being in human form.

"What?" Matt asked innocently, not taking his eyes from Laila's rear. "I'm just admiring your...culinary...assets."

Clearly flustered, a shudder went Laila's body as she whimpered. "As...much as I appreciate your...admiration... It's...very distracting, Master..."

Matt couldn't help it. Despite Laila being significantly older than Matt and all of the other familars' ages combined, she was easily the most modest which made her the most fun to tease. Matt licked his lips as he focused his lecherous intentions even more into his stare.

"Master...please...!" Laila gasped, the color rushing to her face.

"I do like it when you beg me like that..." Matt stated with a chuckle as he watched the angel literally squirming from just his desires.

"Master..." Laila whimpered, trying her best to focus on the food cooking in front of her. Her excitement from his gaze was clear in the way she was fidgeting, rubbing her thighs together. "I'm only dressing like this because of you..."

Matt still had to get used to Laila calling him Master all the time. With Mara and Teriana, he'd only met them somewhat recently before they were collared, but with Laila, he'd grown up with her. It was still a bit...odd. But once he let Teriana start calling him Master, he had to let the other two out of fairness.

"It looks so good on you though." Matt replied, as he looked over her jeans, which to be fair were pretty tight. Laila wasn't exactly wrong in her accusation.

Her clothing choices were always colorful but very functional. Laila rarely if ever showed off any skin or showed off her body, but that was all done with the moment that Matt had seen the armor in her "battle mode". While there was armor, it was over a skintight material that showed curves that Matt hadn't known she had. So, he suggested that her bottoms should continue to be that skintight and Mara helped with the adjustments. He'd also wanted her to show off more cleavage as well, but for now they'd compromised with her keeping her usual fluffy sweater tops or modest cardigans.

Laila grumbled something under her breath as she finished the french toast. This only made Matt chuckle more at her. She liked the attention and while it was a little embarrassing for her, they both knew she liked being embarrassed, so she couldn't truly complain about his demeanor and be honest with herself. And since she'd been collared by him, honesty had kind of become their unofficial thing.

Once she was finished, despite the distractions, she turned around to see Mara sitting next to Matt wearing almost the bare minimum of what could be considered clothing. Shorts that were barely long enough to be considered shorts and a micro bikini top. "For fuck's sake, Mara..." Laila complained.

"What?" Mara replied, flashing a mischievous grin. "I'm covered. I'm wearing shorts and everything. Nips are covered. I followed your breakfast attire rules. You're such a prude for someone who likes getting it up the ass so much."

Laila's eyes narrowed at the taunt. "Firstly, all three of us like getting it up the ass so don't act like that's just a me thing, and secondly...Master, you can't tell me that that is appropriate to wear at the table." She asked Matt, clearly exasperated and aware that she could argue with Mara all day and it wouldn't matter until Matt made a decision.

Matt raised a skeptical eyebrow as he glanced at Mara, who winked back at him. "Well...the thing about illusionary clothing is...it can look however Mara wants it to look like to whoever she wants it to look like that to. And what I can see is definitely not shorts and most certainly is not covering the nips, so...I don't know what you're seeing to know for sure..."

"She's naked to me." Teriana pointed out indifferently as she took a piece of bacon. While she didn't need to eat, it was always more of a social thing for her.

"Well...I mean...she's not technically naked to me." Matt said, clearly not minding what he saw. "But it is in the neighborhood. Purple works surprisingly well on you."

"Thank you, Master." Mara said with a wide grin on her face.

"Oh great." Laila muttered with a defeated sigh. "So, she's just trolling me specifically."

"Mara..." Matt called, a warning in his voice.

"Yes, Master..." Mara sighed, her body once again surrounded by bats. Once they faded, Matt gave her a curious glance since to him she was still wearing what appeared to be a series of purple strips of material sticking to her skin that attempted and failed to cover any of the areas that should have been covering. Without any indications from looking at her directly, Matt turned to Laila to see a myriad of emotions crossing her face.

First was one of relief and satisfaction, then a look of curiosity, and then finally surprise, which quickly turned into a silent fury as she glared and then went back to her breakfast.

"Mara..." Matt began.

"I am literally wearing sweatpants and a turtleneck." Mara replied, rolling her eyes.

Matt gave Mara a skeptical look. He could have just ordered Mara to show him whatever she did, but where was the fun in that? "Boob window?"

"Nope." Mara said with a mischievous smirk.

"Some kind of virgin killer sweater thing going on?"

marx810
marx810
940 Followers
12