Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Covers all of me." Mara giggled. "It's not even that tight."

Matt continued to give Mara a look before asking, "Is there something written on it?" When Mara grinned even wider, he knew that he'd hit the target. "What does it say?"

"You should have Laila read it." Mara suggested while taking a sip of orange juice.

"I am not saying that!" Laila snapped back.

"Mara..." Matt warned again.

"It says..." Mara bit her bottom lip and failed to keep her smile away. "Cum on my wings, Daddy."

Both Teriana and Matt let out a short snicker. But Matt quickly recovered when he saw Laila blushing even more profusely, almost hiding behind her breakfast. "Mara. Apologize."

"Yes Master." Mara replied with an exaggerated pout before turning to Laila. "Sorry Laila. I was only teasing. You just make it so easy." Mara was covered in bats again and once again Matt couldn't see a difference once she'd changed.

This time Teriana was the one who seemed intrigued by whatever she saw on Mara's top before a smile broke out on her face. "That's very true. I quite love Master's cum."

Mara chuckled, looking back over to Laila. "See? If you just accept the depths of your depravity like the rest of us, I wouldn't have so much ammunition to use against you."

"I'm an angel!" Laila protested, frustratedly shoving a piece of toast into her mouth.

"Fallen angel." Mara clarified. "You may have gotten your grace back but you're still technically a fallen angel. The only angel here is Master."

"Master is no more an angel than he is a demon." Laila shot back. "He's both, so he's neither. He's an...entity. And therefore, your argument is moot. Of everyone here, I'm the closest to an angel."

"Semantics." Mara rolled her eyes. "You're as much of a slut for Master as we are."

Laila looked down, her face growing redder and redder by the minute. "Of...of course I am. I just don't need to advertise it by walking around naked all the time when people are trying to eat!"

"So? That's your choice. Master likes looking at my body and I like showing it to him." Mara stated proudly.

This time Laila rolled her eyes. "Of course he likes looking, he made your body. And it is very clear what he was thinking about when he made it."

Mara let out a small giggle as she ran her hands along her very ample curves before gripping her large boobs. "He was having a naughty dream about the girl in the ice cream shop."

Laila's eyes widened as she turned to Matt. "Amy? Oh come on, Master. You can do so much better. She's really not as nice as she makes herself out to be."

Meanwhile Matt was almost comedically frozen in place until he was directly spoken to. "Um...I'm...sorry. Could we rewind to the part about me making Mara's body?"

"Were you not aware of that, Master?" Mara asked, batting her eyelashes innocently at him.

"Where did you think her human form came from?" Laila asked, almost incredulously.

Matt thought back, remembering the small dragon looking thing that he'd found injured in the woods unaware that it was a demon. And that he had taken care of her until he woke up one night to see Mara as she was now. "I don't know. She said my magic made her change. I assumed it was...what she would have looked like if she had a human form."

"That's not how it works, Master." Laila began, casually munching on some bacon. "My human form, like any angel, is based upon my angelic form. Which was designed by Heaven, in my case, for combat. Teriana's form was created by her followers when enough of them agreed upon what she looked like for the purpose of being a harvest goddess. And Mara's was created by you...for the purpose of...well...it pretty clear what you designed her body for..."

Matt's jaw was still dropped at the new information before turning to Mara, who was suggestively raising her eyebrows at him and waving her long forked tongue in his direction. "So...I..."

"Made me to fuck. Yessum!" Mara replied gleefully, leaning seductively towards him. "Of course, I'm still me. It's not like I can't rip off one of their arms and smack a bitch with it when an archangel gets in my face. Or a warrior angel who tries to kill me for that matter."

"I did apologize for that..." Laila murmured under her breath.

"I do believe I was also created at least partially with sex in mind." Teriana admitted, looking down at her own bust, which was only less impressive because of Mara's.

"Partially?" Laila let out a strained chuckle. "There was literally a sex room built into your temple, Teri."

"Fair point." Teriana replied thoughtfully.

"I have conflicted feelings about this..." Matt said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You also made me a shapeshifter, Master." Mara offered earnestly. "Sure, I mostly use it on my tongue, but if you ever do become unhappy with my appearance, I can always change it. My offer from the first night you collared me still stands."

Matt let out a sigh. "Okay...take me out of the equation. Do you like how you look?"

Mara balked at the question. He could actually feel her confusion. She opened her mouth a few times to try to answer, and when no words came out, she turned to her fellow familiars almost as if for help.

Laila was the one who spoke up. "Um...Master? You...you do realize we aren't your...girlfriends...right?"

When Matt's response suddenly mirrored Mara's earlier confusion, Laila gave an understanding nod and held out a finger to stop Matt from actually answering the question. "Okay, this is my fault. Well...actually it's Mara's fault because she rushed the timetable before I could tell you these things but, Master...you do realize when we call you Master, it's not just because you get off on it?"

Matt chuckled slightly. "Well I did kinda get that when you started doing it."

Laila flashed Matt a coy smile. "Exactly. It's a natural compulsion for us. See...if we were your girlfriends or we were dating, whatever title you want to put to it, then we would be on equal standing. Give and take. But we are not equal, Master. Even without your power clearly making that the case. As your familiars, we literally exist as avatars of your will. We serve you in all ways. You own us. We are your property. Asking one of us to take you out of the equation of a decision is like asking water not to be wet. Everything we do is with you in mind at some level."

"So, I want you and Mara to bicker then?" Matt asked, half smug and half curious.

Mara and Laila looked at each other with a smile before turning their attention back to him. "You want us to be friends with each other, Master. And you want it to happen organically. Considering how different we are, that is going to take a while. And it will involve bickering. So yes, you want us to bicker. Just as you want us to act as we normally would if we had free will outside of yours, which is probably why you mistook this as a dating relationship."

"And you're okay with me having that much control over you? That if I wanted to...I don't know...have you go down on Mara, that you'd have to do it." Matt asked Laila skeptically. He already knew that answer with Mara and Teriana.

Laila smirked at the question. "Master...you do want me to go down on Mara. You've wanted that since you saw her kiss me. And yes, I do want to. I just don't want to give her that satisfaction yet because she's a bitch and she'll never let me live it down."

"Your loss. I'm fucking delicious." Mara beamed predatorily at the fallen angel.

"I'm aware..." Laila sighed. "I've sucked Master off after you two fucked, remember?"

"Oh yeah..." Mara remembered happily.

"However Master, if you still don't want to take my word on my will being tied to yours and how okay I am with it, I think I can prove myself in one sentence. You like Mara more than you like me, and I am completely fine with that."

Matt paused for a second. One thing he realized about his connection to his familiars early on is that they couldn't lie to him without him knowing. And Laila hadn't lied just now. "I don't like Mara more than you."

His familiars all looked at each other with a smirk as if they were having a telepathic discussion. They then turned to Matt in unison.

"One." Mara said.

"Two." Laila followed.

"Three." Teriana finished.

Matt grit his teeth, completely understanding what the numbers signified, but before he could protest it, Teriana spoke up.

"And just to be clear Master, just because I'm last does not mean that I don't think that you deeply care about me." Teriana kneeled down dramatically as she spoke, the slit in her long dress barely allowing for the motion. "I know how much you care about me and I adore you for it. I simply know my place." As Teriana still saw the protest about this in Matt's face, she continued, "Master...when is the last time that we had sex? Just the two of us. And for no other reason than you wanting to have sex with me. When was the last time we spent any time alone together? When do the two of us just...talk alone and get to know more about each other?"

Teriana gave Matt a minute to really think about it before saying, "Now think about all of those things when it comes to Mara."

Matt's eyes bulged as his eyes were opened to honesty of their words and he let out a long sigh. "Teri...I never meant to-"

"I know." Teriana interrupted, practically nuzzling his hand as she looked up lovingly at him. "As I said before, I'm more than happy with the place I hold in your heart. As well as the place I hold in your pants."

"Well...as glad as I am that you don't feel neglected, you're supposed to be equals. All three of you are supposed to be equals." Matt grumbled.

"So, what you're saying..." Mara began as she draped herself over Matt's shoulder, "...is that how you want to treat us and how you're actually treating us doesn't match, right? I have an idea! I think that one of us should butter you up with a really nice breakfast. And then casually bring it up in conversation so that you not only realize what you're doing but so you also realize how fine we are whether you treat us equally or not. Think that would work, Master?"

Once again Matt's eyes bulged and slowly turned to Teriana, who was still kneeling in front of him, Laila, who was sitting next to him and Mara, the demon on his shoulder as all three were grinning at him. "...you set me up...?"

"Well, not me..." Mara flippantly denied. As she spoke, her bats surrounded her again and a black crown that reflected red the same way as her collar appeared on her head. "I'm absolutely fine with being Queen Bee. You say the word and I'll have Teri and Laila sucking my toes before lunchtime."

Matt made a face to keep himself from chuckling. "You do know that I don't have a foot fetish?"

"Yes, but I do. See...the thing about wanting me to act as if I have will outside of yours is it includes the things you don't like." Mara stated, putting her foot in Matt's lap and wiggling her toes.

Matt combatted this by tickling Mara's offered foot, causing the demon to squeal and almost fall over. "Okay then. Let me make this very clear. From this point on, you are all to be equals." He knew what he meant, and they knew what he meant, so the trinity of confused expressions made complete sense to him as he sighed. "Equals to each other..." He clarified to a chorus of sighed relief. "And if I don't treat you equally, you have to call me on it. Understood?"

"Yes Master."

"Of course, Master."

"Oui Maître!"

Matt gave Mara a look, only to see that she had changed her crown into a beret, and he let out a sigh. Their eyes met and they smiled at each other as he accepted that her sense of humor was simply part of her 'freedom' and he'd just have to deal with it as groan inducing as it could be sometimes.

"Master?" Laila called out, drawing his attention. "In the interest of us being treated fairly, I would like to point out that when I lie, you spank me in front of everyone and make me say, 'I will not be a naughty girl,' and nobody else has to do that."

"About that..." Matt began with a chuckle, "Teri has never lied to me once since I've known her."

Teriana looked away shyly, her cheeks gaining a subtle pink pigment. "...Of...course not, Master. I'm a...good girl..."

Matt grinned as he affectionately pet her head before leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Yes you are, Sweety." He said before turning back to the matter at hand. "And let's be honest here. I'm constantly punishing Mara for one thing or another."

"Of course, Master. I am not a good girl." Mara flashed Matt a sinister grin as her tail whipped side to side in excitement.

"See my dilemma here?" Matt asked, grinning at Laila. "You're the only one who both lies and cares about being punished for it. Besides, public spanking doesn't count as a punishment for either of them, regardless. Hell, I spank Teri for good behavior." He tried not to react as Teriana let out a happy sigh and Mara proved his point by using her tail to whip herself.

Laila let out a sigh of her own. "Fine... It's just so humiliating..."

"We both know you like being humiliated." Matt shot back, with a grin.

"Well...yeah...but..." Laila began to build up a blush of her own before quickly changing the subject. "I also don't think it's fair that Mara's the only one you take hunting with you. It means that she gets so much more alone time with you than the rest of us."

Matt blinked for a moment, actually caught off guard by that one. "Okay...that's true, but Mara's the one best suited for that."

"With all due respect, Master. Mara's body was made to fuck. Mine was made to fight. I'm technically better suited to it than she is. She just happens to get off on violence." Laila retorted.

"It's not just the fighting though. She can sense the despair I need to find my targets."

Laila nodded to the point. "Yes Master, Mara can sense the despair you need, but that is an ability." When Matt looked confused, Laila continued, "Mara can shapeshift. That is something tied to her body, similar to my wings or Teri controlling this garden. But abilities such as using my grace to summon my sword or..." Laila made a flourish of her hands and a familiar fluttering of bats appeared above her head, leaving behind an illusionary halo. "...illusions or sensing negative emotions is available to anyone with access to our magic pool."

"...I can control the garden." Matt muttered thoughtfully.

"You can also extend your soul into wings and shapeshift. You're our Master. What we can do, you can do, biological or not."

Matt's eyes widened for a moment before he regained himself. "Um...we are...definitely going to come back to that part of the conversation... But for now...okay. Here's what we're going to do. We'll mostly do as we've been doing, spending the day with all four of us. But for three days a week, I will spend a day predominantly with each of you, just the two of us. When I go hunting, I'll alternate between the three of you. Does that sound fair?"

"Master?" Teriana suddenly spoke up.

"Yes?" Matt reached down to pet her head again, gently running his fingers through her hair.

Teriana moaned softly at the show of affection before she continued, "While I may have the ability to go hunting. If I may say so, I'd rather not. I wasn't made for battle in either mind or body and it doesn't appeal to me. If you do wish to be violent on my day, I'd much rather you tie me up, tease me and hate-fuck me until I can't think straight again. Heaven kind of interrupted it last time by trying to smite us, and I've been very curious to enter that state of mind once more..."

There was a moment of silence between the four of them before Laila spoke up. "Um...I think I want one of what she's having..."

"I'd like a double helping, please." Mara spoke up.

"How would that work? There's only one of Master, after all." Teriana asked with genuine curiosity.

"Well, you see..." Mara began, putting an arm around the goddess. "That would be what the vines are for. You've been stuck in this temple for ages, so you might not know. But the humans have made this glorious thing that they call...tentacle porn."

"Oh God..." Laila groaned, facepalming herself.

"Oh, don't even!" Mara protested. "Like that doesn't appeal to you!"

"Oh God..." Laila repeated. "...I've never wanted something so bad in my life..."

"Can you imagine..." Mara continued excitedly, "If we could figure out a way to do it so that Master could actually feel it all? He could fuck all our holes at the same time. He would cum in like, fifteen seconds. It would be amazing!"

"I am very curious about this." Teriana stated, clearly wide eyed. "Please tell me more."

Matt watched with a bemused expression as his three familiars went into a long, detailed discussion on what they'd like in their bondage hate-fucking tentacle session, both going along with and giving each other ideas. The whole scene was surreal. These three beautiful women, these three beautiful beings were his. Avatars of his will, as it were. As it should be. This new relationship he found himself in wouldn't be easy and he'd have to be very vigilant in how he treated them from now on, but he couldn't say that watching them debate the pros and cons of which position was the best to have mystical vines shaped like dicks penetrate them didn't put a smile on his face. And that happiness was contagious.

12