Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt continues to make use of his familiars' personal days.
7.1k words
4.69
11.6k
23

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
950 Followers

Mara's cheeks immediately flushed red and she looked away. "Yeah...well...don't get used to it. You don't want me to be a good girl, you just...want me to follow orders. And you've yet to order me to be a good girl, so..."

Matt laughed even harder, an edge growing to the laughter as he lowered himself so that he was crawling on all fours, slowly stalking the demon. By the time Mara caught onto what he was doing, he'd already gripped what remained of her pants. They were barely hanging from her hips after the first time he ripped them, so when he ripped them again, they were done for. And soon the only barrier between Matt's lips and Mara's pussy was the air between them as he growled softly, "Good girl..."

"Oooooh Master..." Mara began to pant with excitement as she felt Matt's breath against her most sensitive of areas. "Are...um...?"

"The newly imposed Rules One and Two are currently suspended until you piss me off again." Matt flashed Mara a teasing grin before deeply inhaling her lustful scent, reveling in the responding shudder. He knew what she wanted now, especially with his mouth where it currently was but despite this technically being a reward, he couldn't stop himself from teasing her a bit, touching her pussy ever so softly with a peppering of sensual kisses.

Mara let out a throaty moan, running her hands through his hair. The need for a more direct stimulation surged through her body as it responded to the kisses. Her hips became a sensual wave of desire as she instinctively tried to grind against him. Another groan of both pleasure and frustration hissed through her lips at Matt's next torture.

Matt let out a happy moan as he started to use his tongue more directly, but still not exactly where it was wanted most. Her inner thighs, her pussy lips, wherever her arousal had dripped to allowing him to taste her without tasting her.

"Oh Master! I can't take it!" Mara whined, the teasing clearly reaching its desired effect. "Do you want me to beg? Please Master! Please! My little cunt has missed your tongue! Please stop teasing me! I earned it! I...I..." The demon lost her words in a torrent of frustrated whimpers.

Meanwhile, Matt had stopped doing even the stimulation that was teasing her so much earlier as he caught her desperate gaze. "And just what did you do to earn it?"

Mara's cheeks colored red again, continually panting in need. "I...followed your orders. Even when I didn't want to."

"Mhm...?" Matt moaned softly before giving Mara's puffy pussy lips another lick but keeping his tongue from going between them. He flashed her a sadistic grin, urging her to give him the answer he wanted.

Mara blushed even more intensely, breaking the eye contact to look away to the side. "...I was a...good girl, Master..."

Matt let out a deep chuckle, basking in his victory before launching his tongue without warning, eagerly lapping up the tart, sweet nectar between her legs from the source, and giving the demon what she wanted so desperately.

"Oh God!" Mara's hands immediately regained their grip on Matt's hair as her hips began to move with his motions, gasping in pleasure.

"See? Being a good girl isn't so bad." Matt pointed out cockily, giving his demon's swollen clit a quick, preemptory suck.

Mara quivered as her Master's tongue and lips finally began to explore her, before letting out a small growl. "Don't think you can just positive reinforce me into being a good girl all the time..."

"Never..." Matt chuckled, letting the vibrations of his voice go through Mara's body as his tongue quickly flicked up and down over her clit, his lips occasionally sucking it as he did so to keep her on edge. He did feel like quite the multitasker in fact, as he did let in enough of Mara's emotions so that he'd be able to make her cum as quickly and powerfully as he could, but not enough that when she did that he came as well. It was a tricky balance but not one that he was unaccustomed to and there was no hesitation with his oral assault.

"Master..." Mara moaned in warning as her hips continued to buck violently against what Matt was doing to her. His goal was clear, and it was about to be very successful. Mara's body was already giving the telltale shudders of what was to come. Matt's attack only intensified. He no longer released her clit, he just left it in his mouth, the suction and rapid tongue action quickly driving her over the edge. Mara screamed out in ecstasy, her body quivering and shaking uncontrollably as she came.

"OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod!" Mara blubbered when Matt didn't ease up on her, his mouth only claiming more and more of her while her trembling legs stayed wrapped around his shoulders. It was as if he couldn't get enough, licking her cunt as if he were a man dying of thirst and she existed to quench it. Mara whimpered, her clit eventually getting too sensitive from the continuous attack, but before she could beg for Matt to have mercy on her, he eased up on his own. His licks became much slower and sensual, allowing Mara's tense body to actually come down from the hard orgasm.

"Fuck, Master..." Mara moaned as her body continued to shudder with aftershocks. Her eyes playfully narrowed at her Master as he gleefully watched the results of his efforts. It didn't escape the demon's attention that his gaze tended to land on her large boobs, which jiggled quite impressively with each shudder. Mara made no move to hide them.

"Oh no." Matt's eyes narrowed mischievously. "Don't go all 'Fuck, Master...' on me yet. I've just started."

"But Master..." Mara complained, her lips poking out into a small pout. "I want to play with you too..."

A playful chuckle escaped from Matt's lips. "Too bad. You got me all worked up. Besides...I want to test something out..." As Mara looked on curiously, Matt stuck out his tongue again. But this time he started wiggling it back and forth as if he were licking the air. If there was one thing that Matt had grown to like over the topsy turvy way that his life had become after since he'd found the panting demon in front of him, it was learning how to have fun with his inhumanity. His increased strength and his seemingly endless stamina at times were great, but it was his speed and dexterity that he wanted to focus on now. Sure, his powers would be great in battle, and had come in very handy, but they'd become equally as fun to use sexually. In fact, he found himself very curious of how he could use his shapeshifting once he learned how to do it. There were so many possibilities that he could have with that.

But for now, Matt just focused on his tongue. His licking became faster and faster and eventually his tongue had become nothing more than blur as it vibrated, the sound it caused not unlike a toy that quite a few women have found a lot of use for. Once Matt had gotten a feel for it, he tested it out a few times, stopping the vibration and starting it again until he was able to switch from normal tongue to full vibrator mode very quickly. He let out a dark chuckle as he looked into the blend of anticipation and full-blown terror in Mara's face as she was easily able to figure out what was about to happen to her. What he could feel from her emotions was exactly the blend etched on her face. Her mind literally couldn't tell whether she should be excited or scared so it just went with both.

"Open." Matt ordered, pointing to her currently closed legs.

"OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod..." Mara murmured as she followed the order, her legs slowly spreading for her Master. Her pussy slowly opened up for him from the gesture, glistening for him in the moonlight.

"Call for Him all you want. I doubt He's going to save you." Matt said, smiling widely.

Mara's eyes narrowed as a subtle grin crossed her features. "I've already told you, Master. When I say that, I'm talking about y-FUCK!" The demon suddenly groaned as Matt's lips and just as importantly, his vibrating tongue, launched onto her still sensitive clit. Mara strained the limits of her back when she arced it as hard as she possibly could, her body unable to handle the sudden influx of pleasure that had been forced onto it.

Matt gripped Mara's ass hard as he continued his oral assault, starting where he'd left off, sucking her clit while his tongue stimulated her further. Only now, his tongue was so much more stimulating than it had ever been before. While normally, he took her emotions as almost a range, always maxing it out for her pleasure, he found he didn't care about her 'max' this time. He hadn't quite been this out of control since his first time with Teriana and this time he knew that it was all him. As Mara became a shuddering, gibbering mess unable to string together coherent words, Matt kept pushing. Her pleasure was so intense and so sudden that it was becoming painful. This normally would have made him stop from sheer empathy if nothing else, except...Mara liked pain. As much as he could feel her wanting him to throttle back, she was becoming just as enthralled at how much he was letting loose. She was becoming drunk on it.

The only protest he could feel as he forced orgasm after orgasm after orgasm through the demon's helpless form was that she desperately wanted to make him feel good too. But she couldn't say the words because her mind was simply too overloaded with pleasure and pain. The only noises that escaped from her lips were mindless moans and gibberish. And he left her this way for quite some time. He didn't even bother counting her orgasms because it was impossible to tell when one ended and the other began. But it did eventually occur to him that as much fun as this was, he really wanted another release, and if he kept this up, even Mara's impressive stamina would be depleted and he took the vibrator setting off his tongue and began slowly licking up and down Mara's pussy as she mewled and whimpered. Her body was clearly confused by the sudden drop in stimulation because it was as if he hadn't stopped at all and she was still cumming over and over uncontrollably.

Eventually Mara's body came down from its orgasmic high and her breathing began to slow. "...that...was...evil..." She finally panted.

"You keep complaining and I'll give you more." Matt teased, letting her hear the vibrating sound of his tongue without actually touching her with it. He was pretty sure that the sound alone still made her cum.

"...cock...please...want...it...need...cock...Master...cock...fuck...me...fuck...me...Fuck...Me..." Mara drunkenly strung together the words the best she could.

Matt looked up thoughtfully as if he wasn't sure he should give in to her demands. He knew he was taking his teasing of her a bit far, but he couldn't stop himself. His familiars had a way of...bringing this sadistic streak out of him in full force and the fact that Mara couldn't even form complete sentences but still desperately wanted him to fuck her into oblivion wasn't just stroking his ego, it was damn near fucking it. "I don't understand, Sweety. What do you want?"

Mara's eyes were literally welling up as she screamed, "MASTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!"

"Oh relax, you big baby. I'll give it to you." Matt teased, moving up Mara's body to softly caress her cheek. But then he looked up again, this time without the teasing aspect to his distraction. "We...'re probably going to need a dome of protection."

Mara let out a loud whimper as if she were about to burst even more into tears.

"Sweetheart. Relax. I think I can do it." Matt said with a chuckle. Mara was in no condition to cast a spell, but it was clearly going to be necessary. Logically he probably could have summoned Laila or Teri to do it, but he was feeling confident. The night that Matt had imprinted on his three familiars was also the night he realized how...destructive his full forced fucking could become, especially when it lasted for long periods of time. Laila had insisted that unencumbered, he could theoretically fuck the planet off its axis. He was pretty sure that she was being facetious, but when she did make the 'dome of protection' spell, only the familiars and Matt survived the imprinting. Everything else in the garden that had been inside the dome was completely obliterated.

It wasn't that difficult of a spell to do, and he'd seen all three of his familiars do it when either they or Matt wanted him to let loose, so he had a good handle on it. When he looked up at the large mansion, from the balcony, a puckish grin crossed his lips. As he said the words and the dome began to form, he was able to spread it over the entire mansion. Fuck this house. Literally. Maybe this could become a thing. He frees the muse, punishes those responsible, and then he fucks Mara or Laila hard enough that they destroy all of the ill-gotten wealth of the heinous practice. Matt got a pretty big justice boner for doing these hunting trips and the idea that his actual boner could be part of the punishment brought the smile even moreso onto his face. Soon the spell was done, and it was pretty damn impressive if he did say so himself.

"...Master..." Mara's yearning caressed all two syllables of that title as she drew Matt's attention back to her. She'd managed to stand herself up and was currently bent over the handrail of the balcony. Her back was arched, and her legs were spread as she looked back at him in invitation. "...please..."

"So impatient..." Matt leisurely made his way up to said invitation, chuckling a little to himself knowing that this lovely balcony had very little time left in this world and would most likely be the first to go. Mara's tail sensually wrapped around Matt's waist as she moaned in agreement. Matt took one of his hands and grabbed his achingly hard shaft, rubbing the head of his cock against Mara's dripping entrance. "Is this what you want so badly?"

"Yes, Master..." Mara gasped, bucking her hips with wild abandon. "Please... I've been good..."

Matt raised a skeptical eyebrow at Mara's renewed coherence. Apparently, the spellcasting break had done her some good. He chuckled softly. "Yes. I suppose you have." With Matt's other hand, he viciously grabbed Mara's hair, pulling her head to the side, while giving her a mighty thrust, bottoming his dick into her pussy and sending an audible shudder through the entire mansion. Mara let out a silent gasp as her mouth formed a perfect 'O' at the sudden intrusion.

"You know what I can't stop thinking about?" Matt asked, forming a rhythm. Currently he was only fucking her at a hard pace for a human, which was still hard enough that Mara found it difficult to answer the question, but Matt continued anyway as he pounded his hard cock into his slutty little demon. "That this. What we're doing right now. This. It's what you're made for."

Matt growled into Mara's ear as he began to increase the pace of his thrusts. "This pussy that I'm fucking right now is literally made specifically for my cock."

"Yes, Master! Yes!" Mara panted, meeting each thrust of Matt's hips with a powerful thrust of her own, each one yanking viciously against her tail. "It's yours, Master! Only yours!"

"These tits! These ridiculously huge tits!" Matt continued, using the hand that wasn't pulling at Mara's hair to painfully grip one of her heavy, soft, pillowy mammaries. "They literally exist for me to grab and fuck them!"

"Oh God, Master...Yes!"

The handrail of the balcony was bending from the forces buffeting against it. The sound of glass cracking as the shockwaves shattered the windows echoed into the night sky. Things were falling, breaking, and splintering as the literal earthquake of fucking commenced. And Matt continued to growl into his demon's ear. He told her how he owned her, how every part of her body was designed to pleasure him and she responded to every word by proving his points true. They didn't care when the balcony finally broke and gravity forced them to the ground. It only meant a harder thrust. They didn't care as the extravagant house fell into a pile of useless rubble all around them. They didn't care as even the rubble that wasn't melted was practically turned into dust. Nothing existed in the world except for the two of them.

Matt fully and completely lost himself into his lust. He didn't even need words anymore. He'd said all the important ones. Every thrust of his cock was all the affirmation he needed. Each thrust told Mara, 'You're mine! Every fucking inch of your body is mine!'

And as Mara's pussy clenched Matt's cock, cumming hard for the umpteenth time, she responded in kind, 'Yes, Master! Yes! Yes! Yes!'

Matt collapsed on Mara as a powerful orgasm shot jet after jet of his cum directly into her thirsty cunt. The two of them panted, desperately trying to refill their lungs with oxygen as Matt looked up to see the remains of the mansion almost snowing down on them. He grinned at the vision as his body continued to shake with the aftershocks of his pleasure. This felt right. All of this felt right. He couldn't remember a time when he'd felt more justified. A small groan was coaxed out of him as he felt Mara's tail squeezing his waist just as her pussy squeezed his cock.

"Is...that...all...you...got...?" Mara panted, teasingly wiggling her ass.

Matt's eyes widened hungrily as he grabbed Mara's hair again and answered her question and continued to answer it well into the night.

***

As a burst of flame appeared in the garden, Matt smiled proudly as he realized he'd successfully done his first demonic teleportation. He looked over himself and to the unconscious demon he carried over his shoulder and everything seemed to be in the right place.

"Had a good night out?" Laila asked dryly.

"Hi Master!"

Matt looked up to see Laila and Teri sitting at a table and apparently playing chess. He had to bite his lip to control his laughter at the differences between the two familiars and how they were looking at him.

Teriana looked almost inebriated as she lazily waved her greeting at him. Her eyes were glazed over and there seemed to be a general lack of focus in her gaze. Likewise, Laila was practically radiating frustration with every fiber of her being. Even the way they were moving the chess pieces reflected this contrast. It was very clear that one of them clearly let in all the frantic emotions from Matt and Mara while the other denied them.

Matt chose to deal with the easier of the two first, walking over to Teriana, who grinned wider as he got closer. "I'm really looking forward to my day with you, Master..." The goddess purred.

Matt looked over to the unconscious Mara still sleeping away over his shoulder and then back to Teriana with a smirk. "Why? What do you think is going to happen?"

"So many things, Master." Teriana grinned even wider. "I'd tell you in detail but you're very tired and I think my words would be wasted."

"You're not wrong." Matt chuckled, leaning down to kiss his raven haired familiar, who eagerly returned the gesture. "I'm looking forward to our day as well."

While kissing the goddess did give him a slight energy boost as her aura went through him, it was very temporary and his exhaustion returned when he turned his attention to Laila. "Who's winning?"

Laila rolled her eyes. "Seriously? You think this one can focus on strategy when she's cumming every two minutes? I've won the past 5 games."

"Well...to be fair...you're very good at Chess." Teriana refuted.

"It's strategic battling." Laila replied with a sigh, moving a piece. "Checkmate."

"Well...you could have indulged in the same...handicap." Matt suggested slyly, speaking a little closer to Laila's ear than necessary.

Despite the clear shudder that went through her, Laila retained her composure. "If I had, you'd be carrying me on your other shoulder. Teriana doesn't have to worry about cumming herself unconscious."

marx810
marx810
950 Followers