Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Master! Sorry!" Laila gasped, breaking the kiss and retracting her wings back into herself. "...though I'm not going to say that I'm not really enjoying how much I turn you on..."

"Is that right...?" Matt growled, beginning to pull at Laila's bikini bottom, which didn't have a lot of string to begin with and could very easily be torn by him even if it wasn't so thin.

"Okay, okay!" Laila quickly grabbed Matt's wrist to halt his progress. "Maybe... think of something else?"

"Think of something else?" Matt repeated. "You mean besides the ridiculously hot, scantily clad girl in my lap, who is literally sitting on my erect dick and will gladly do any sexual thing I ask of her. Think of something besides that?"

"...should I... put your shirt back on...?"

"Please." Matt admitted, shutting his eyes. "Pants might be a good idea as well..."

Despite his words, Matt's grip on Laila's hips was iron, and when she tried to get up, all she succeeded in doing was bouncing on his lap and the aforementioned boner. She let out a small whimper as she bit her bottom lip. Maybe spending the whole day fucking wasn't such a bad idea. They could always have a date day on their next day together...

As Matt felt Laila's growing surrender, he sighed and released her. And then he felt a very welcome distraction that caused him to chuckle. "Seems my sexual frustration woke up Mara."

Laila quickly got up and began to dress herself before she changed her mind about the whole thing again. "She is not very happy with me, is she? Maybe she thinks I'm leaving you unfulfilled..."

Matt chuckled at the idea, before the shuffling of clothes brought another one to mind.

"...Master... what are you thinking about...?"

Matt smirked and continued to picture the idea in his head. "Oh nothing..."

Laila froze where she was and glared at Matt. "Master... the next day you have is with Teri. Which means me and Mara are going to be together. All day. Maybe you shouldn't be thinking whatever it is you're thinking... For my sake?"

"Do you really mind?" Matt asked, opening his eyes to catch a glimpse of Laila's ass being pulled into her jeans.

Laila let out a long sigh. "...Angels aren't... designed to be sexual beings in the first place so... my sexuality on the whole is very fluid... It's not that I'm opposed to the idea, short of the fact that she will become simply incorrigible afterwards. It's just... when you're not there, we usually spar so she can become a better fighter... and that's a very physical activity and if you keep thinking what you're thinking, she's probably going to-... oh fuck me, I just gave you ideas!"

"Yes... you did." Matt grinned. "I think Mara likes where my mind is going too."

"Of course, she does." Laila grumbled. "You see her as the one in charge..."

"Well she did a pretty good job of being in charge in that little... show that she and Teri put on for me..." Matt commented with a chuckle.

"Well, that was Teri. Who else was going to drive?" Laila rolled her eyes. "Do you want to go for a walk? A nice public walk that can distract you from the idea of Mara just pouncing on me?"

"It's a very fun visual in my head." Matt laughed, standing up.

"Clearly." Laila glanced down to Matt's crotch. His shorts were not leaving a lot of his obvious erection to the imagination.

"Suppose I should wear some pants too?" Matt teased, with a grin.

"Might be an idea..." Laila replied, licking her lips. "Or you'll be the one distracting me this time."

"What's distracting about this?" Matt asked, striking a Superman pose with his hands on his hips and crotch thrust forward. Laila visibly scowled, but clearly wasn't minding the view either. "Fine. I'll put it away."

"Honestly, Master..." Laila coyly reprimanded Matt's actions, while still watching him dress.

"You love it." Matt chuckled, stretching once he was clothed and watching closely as Laila took down the warding and cloaking spells, not to mention the one that transported their beach things, like the umbrella, from his place. It was like on the job learning... with someone who was wearing very tight jeans and had a very nice rear to fill them out.

Laila glanced over her shoulder, giving Matt a subtle scowl but also knowing that she lost the moral high ground when she was ogling him earlier. "I'm beginning to think it doesn't matter what I wear, Master."

"You're not wrong." Matt stated as the last of the wardings were dropped. His expression then gradually melted from jovial to pondering as a thought crossed his mind.

Laila noticed the change in Matt's demeanor and looked back at him curiously as she helped him to his feet. "Is there a problem, Master?"

Matt smirked in response. "Not a problem. I was just... thinking of you and Mara and it... reminded me that I'm a product of a demon and an angel. I get so swept up in this world of angels, demons, goddesses and soul leashes that I forget that...I wasn't just thrown into it... I'm part of it."

"You're a very big part of it, Master." Laila said with a smile and began to make quick motions with her hands and the two of them seemed to glow for just a moment before it faded.

"What did you do?" Matt asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"A low-level warding spell of sorts." Laila answered. "I get the feeling you want to have... conversations we shouldn't be having in public. So now you can. People will hear us talking but they won't hear anything supernatural... or perverted. I added that second part just for you, Master."

"So thoughtful." Matt chuckled, taking Laila's hand as the duo made their way to the boardwalk. "I assume it's just talking though? So, I can't actually bend you over the rails and have my way with you... but I can say that I want to. Yell it, even?"

Laila's face immediately flushed despite knowing that was entirely the point of Matt's vulgarity and she flashed him a playful glare. "You might want to avoid the yelling. You'll still draw attention."

"Duly noted." Matt chuckled, teasingly squeezing Laila's hand.

The two walked along the boardwalk in silence at first, simply enjoying their peaceful surroundings. There were people but not enough to call it crowded. Just a few scattered about, going in and out of the stores enjoying their lives, oblivious that two of the four horsemen of the apocalypse walked among them.

"So...what did you want to talk to me about?" Laila finally asked.

Matt stayed in pondering silence for just a bit longer before he finally replied. "Do you know my birth mother? Or birth father? Whichever one is the angel?"

Laila smiled softly, as if she knew that question was coming at some point. "Yes...and no..."

"That's helpful..." Matt grumbled, giving Laila a look.

"I know it's not what you want to hear..." Laila sighed. "...but it's the best I can do. I know them in the sense that I know all angels. We were around so long before humanity. Before time even. It was just us. Well...us and the old ones, but it wasn't like angels and old ones intermingled. The point is, I can guarantee that I know your angel parent, but that said, when I say no one knows where you came from, I mean no one knows where you came from.

"Whoever your angel parent is could be hiding somewhere, have fallen after the fact, or could be secretly in Heaven still. I genuinely haven't a clue. The focus up there was less...how you came to be and more what to do with you now that you exist."

"...I suppose that makes sense..." Matt grumbled.

"I'm sorry, Master. I really wish I knew more..."

"I know." Matt squeezed Laila's hand reassuringly. In truth, he was disappointed, but it wasn't Laila's fault so the last thing he would do is take it out on her. "I was just... curious. My parents were great."

"They were." Laila agreed with a somber smile.

"No one could replace them but it's just...weird to know I have another set of parents around somewhere..." Matt slowly formed a subtle grin. "Suppose I know what your answer would be if I tried to bring my parents back?"

Laila immediately stopped and despite Matt's amused expression, hers turned very serious. "Master..."

"I know, I know." Matt sighed. "Souls have a value. Equal exchange and all that..."

"Master, this is really important." Laila grumbled in exasperation. "There are rules for a reason..."

"Except when I broke them." Matt challenged.

Laila huffed in frustration. "I still don't know how you did that. But I'm telling you, Death is not a being you want to test. There's no way Death didn't know you resurrected someone like that. Especially a goddess that well known... Why you were allowed to break the rules like that is-... You need to understand... No one breaks Death's rules. No one. You two might be the same race, but it's the difference between an athletic high schooler and an MMA fighter with lifetimes of experience. You two are not the same. Let the dead stay dead. Please."

"Relax Laila..." Matt rolled his eyes. "My parents have been dead for years. Besides, I think the bodies need to be...freshly dead for me to do it? I don't know. I couldn't resurrect Lynette."

Laila's eyes bulged. "You tried to resurrect Lynette?!"

"Of course, I did." Matt shrugged. "Though to be fair, there wasn't a lot of her left, which is why I assumed it didn't work."

"Master...what happened when you failed...?" Laila asked very slowly and deliberately.

Matt shrugged again. "I don't know. Nothing really. I felt kinda cold though..."

"MASTER! I SWEAR IF YOU TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN-!" Laila shrieked, before losing her words in her fury.

Matt looked around and surely enough, people were giving them side eyes and looks of exasperation. The spell was clearly working. "Laila..."

"Master, I know you think you're invincible, but you can die!" Laila cried out, her eyes starting to well up. "We're pretty sure that you being the horseman of Death makes you pretty much unkillable, but if there's a being who can do it, it's Death! Maybe you're more expendable than we know and there's... I don't know... a cosmic backup for you! We don't know! Please! I... don't want to even think about losing you..."

When Matt realized this was going just a tidbit above Laila's usual warnings, he began to take her more seriously and pulled her into an embrace. "Okay. Okay. I won't try to do it again. You can feel how serious I am about this, right?"

Laila let out a sniffle, gripping Matt much harder than necessary. "Not enough to promise me."

"No..." Matt admitted. "But enough that I'll make a sincere effort."

"Like the sincere effort to not have a third familiar?" Laila challenged.

"Yes." Matt chuckled. "I'm leaving an opening for me being desperate, just like in that case."

"You do know that if you want to bring someone back... your parents, Lynette, whatever... I'll find souls of equal value for you." Laila offered, visibly getting a hold of her emotions again. "There isn't a problem if you do it the right way. Usually. Death can be... temperamental when it comes to defying the natural order."

"I'm not going to sacrifice people for my benefit. Nor will you." Matt replied sternly.

"They don't have to be human souls, Master..." Laila began, "...demon souls have less value on the whole but with enough of them-"

"Laila..." Matt grumbled. "No. I don't care what system Death has...Every soul is equal to me. I'm not trading lives."

Laila sighed, giving Matt a warm smile. "Yes Master. As you wish."

"Sorry, I worried you." Matt said, kissing Laila on the forehead. "The last thing I want is to make you cry. In sadness at least. Deepthroating tears are a badge of honor."

Laila rolled her eyes. "I knew that spell was a good idea..."

"I'm just saying..." Matt spoke, much louder than necessary. "...I highly recommend getting a blowjob from an angel in a church. It is amazing!"

"Master...." Laila murmured, her cheeks turning redder by the second, despite knowing that to everyone else, Matt was loudly going on and on about his favorite sports team.

"We should do it again sometime." Matt playfully nudged her, clearly doing his best to take Laila's mind off their more emotionally charged subject.

"Sure, Master." Laila rolled her eyes. "You can pick the church next time."

Matt exaggeratedly put a hand to his chest letting out a faux gasp. "For shame! You are supposed to convince me out of such sacrilegious actions. Naughty angel! What would your... father... say...?"

Matt's face changed from a look of gleeful sadism to one of utter confusion. His eyes narrowed slightly as he looked at his companion. "Laila... why am I just now remembering that you have parents? How do you have parents?"

The moment Matt's face changed, Laila bit her bottom lip and seemed to be fighting off an urge to laugh. "I'm sorry, Master. I shouldn't laugh. It's just... It's an angel thing. If there's one thing we excel at other than having overwhelming power is blending in with humans when we need to." Laila motioned to the people around them who couldn't care less what they we're talking about.

"When an angel takes human form, people around them are... manipulated... into going along with whatever form and role they choose to take. I chose to take the form of a little girl and it would be very suspicious if I didn't have parents."

Matt blinked at the new information. "So...you just brainwashed two people into being your parents for over a decade?"

"It sounds really bad when you say it that way." Laila scowled. "But they wanted a child and they got one. They'll always think back on that time fondly."

"I only remembered them just now." Matt pondered outloud. "They've forgotten about you entirely haven't they?"

Laila nodded. "It's how it works. They'll know that the time was happy, but won't know the specifics when I am concerned unless I resume that role again, nor will anyone I've interacted with. In most cases it's designed for guardian angels so that they can keep a close eye on their charge. You were a special case."

"So...the fact that they were so religious..."

"Total coincidence." Laila laughed. "...to an extent. We needed to be compatible somewhat or it wouldn't work."

"That must have been awkward. Well...the whole being a kid thing must have been awkward."

"It wasn't so bad..." Laila admitted. "The hardest part is trying to stay... average... I didn't want to draw any undue attention to myself. I just needed to stay in your obit. That was the job. Everything else about my life was secondary."

"That's depressing." Matt rolled his eyes.

"Says you." Laila giggled, giving Matt a playful nudge. "I like being in your orbit."

Matt smiled, pulling Laila into another hug. "So... any other surprises from growing up I should know about?"

"The reason Caitlyn stood you up was because I killed her." Laila stated with a coy smile.

Matt blinked for a second and then turned to his angelic familiar with a scrutinizing expression to see if she was kidding or not. "She wasn't human, was she?"

"Succubus." Laila smiled a little wider. "She'd have never been able to feed enough to hurt you, but it was the principle. Besides, you needed to stay discreet. It was a business decision."

"Business decision..." Matt's eyes narrowed. In the very short time he'd known Caitlyn, her and Laila had been the epitome of oil and water. Mara and Laila had gotten along better. "Uh huh. Was killing her necessary?"

"I asked her nicely to leave." Laila said, a little too innocently. "She wouldn't. I let her know what would happen if she kept being around you. Then she attacked me. I just took care of the situation."

"And you were only fighting in self defense?" Matt asked amusedly.

"Oh, I provoked the shit out of her, and I didn't show her I was an angel until she attacked me." Laila admitted with a shrug. "But to be fair, if I were a human, she'd have killed me, so she wasn't exactly blameless here."

"You just didn't want her being my familiar." Matt challenged.

"Oh GOD!" Laila winced. "Don't even joke about that. She was a horrible person."

"She had her good points...."

"And Mara has those 'good points' in abundance. And she doesn't want to feed on your soul. You're fine." Laila grumbled.

"Did you just... compliment Mara?" Matt asked amusedly.

"Yes. I did." Laila admitted with a sigh. "And that stays between us, please."

"Mums the word." Matt chuckled, distracted from any further teasing when he felt a pull in his mind. Glancing over, he saw a clothing shop and smirked. "You want to go in?"

Laila blushed and avoided Matt's glance. "I don't have to, Master. I just... thought the dress in the window was pretty. It was a passing thought."

Matt flashed his friend a genuine smile. It was a pretty dress. He could see her wearing it at a fancy dinner, the blue sequins offsetting her eyes. She liked it more than her words were letting on. "Let's go. You can try it on."

"What? Are you going to buy it for me? You do remember I have magic, right?" Laila asked skeptically.

"Yes, I'm aware." Matt chuckled. "I know that I still like having physical clothing and so do you. So stop acting like you don't want to go in there."

"It'll be boring for you though, Master."

"Not as long as I can feel how happy it makes you. Go on. Or do I have to order you?"

"That won't be necessary..." Laila rolled her eyes and turned into shop, clearly trying to hide her excitement.

"We should do this more." Matt chuckled softly. "It's not good to stay cooped up in the temple all the time."

"Well, to be fair, there was a lot of fucking and hunting and fucking and preparations for hunting and fucking going on as well." Laila replied, smiling at the workers in the store and immediately heading for the clothing racks.

"Even still, I need to manage our time better." Matt chuckled, already smiling from the excitement he could feel from Laila. She did love shopping. He would definitely have to make a point of doing these things with his familiars more often. He knew them so well and yet he knew almost nothing personally about them, at least compared to Laila, and Laila probably had more secrets than the lot of them.

Matt casually watched her looking through the dresses and having small talk with the workers over what she was looking for as he was mostly ignored. This didn't bother him. In fact, it was refreshing to not be the focus of something for once. He was able to enjoy the peace and normality for a few more minutes before he began to feel it.

Laila let out a small giggle as she felt it as well and glanced up from the shirt that she had draped over her torso. "You're being summoned, Master..."

Matt rolled his eyes at her teasing. "We both know that 'summon' is 'accidental'."

Laila laughed again, letting the top fall on her arm with the other clothing for her to try on. "You can go to her. I'll probably be a while. You don't have to spend the entire day with me. I'm used to sharing you at this point."

Matt raised a skeptical eyebrow. This felt like a trap.

"It's not a trap." Laila giggled. "We both know she's just going to keep summoning you. I'd rather you go now while I'm distracted than later when I want you to myself."

"So diplomatic." Matt said with a bemused grin.

"Just don't have too much fun. I don't want you getting tired on me before I get my turn." Laila winked.

Matt immediately scowled at the comment. "For the last time, I am not fucking her."

"Oh, I know, Master." Laila nodded in a clearly placating way. "You're a pillar of strength with females you're violently attracted to."

Matt's eyes narrowed at the angel. "When I get back, you're getting a spanking. I don't know when. Just know it's coming."