Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laila lustfully bit her bottom lip and fought back a grin at the threat. Matt could almost hear her debating on whether to provoke him further or not. "Yes, Master..."

Matt let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. Masochists. What can you do? Looking at the back of his hand, he focused on the pulling he felt and his skull and scythes symbol appeared right where he was looking. Taking a deep breath, Matt pressed the symbol and immediately vanished from the shop.

"Ah! Ah! Mmmmm! Hah! Hah!" A voice immediately panted upon his entry.

Matt was instantly assaulted with one Hell of a visual. She was lying sprawled across a chair with her legs spread eagle. One hand was squeezing one of her full breasts, violently pulling at her nipples while the other one was vigorously tending to her clit. As her toned body writhed lewdly to her own ministrations, her wavy, dirty-blonde hair whipped about covering and uncovering her beautiful face. And then that she saw him there.

There was an almost imperceptible pause before she grinned widely, licking her luscious, pouty lips. "Just give me a moment more, Master." She purred lustfully, keeping her eye contact with Matt as she continued her work. "I'm almost there!"

Matt knew he should turn away. She wanted his attention. Clearly. But he also knew that she reveled in him suppressing his arousal. It actually turned her on more. It was a lose/lose situation. So he went with the loss that gave him the best view. Even still, he scowled. "Aphrodite... It's Matt. Call me Matt. We've been over this..."


(A/N: Happy belated Halloween everyone! Hope you were all able to/will find some fun in the holidays in the year of horror that seems to have no end. I'm sure for multiple reasons, this is a stressful time for us all. I won't linger too long on that. We use fiction as an escape, so I'm glad to be a tiny cog in the distraction wheel.

Anyway, as always thanks for all the favorites and comments. They are all more appreciated than you realize. No further questions for the moment, though I will reply to two posed in my comments.

One, worry not. The asking questions that affect the outcome of the story deal will not be a regular occurrence, and the story you read will always be predominantly my brainchild as opposed to a senseless, convoluted mashing of fanservice. However, I was massively tickled when most of the responses said they couldn't see how Mara and Laila could end up together without Matt's influence as I was writing how Matt would influence them. You guys called it lol. Well done.

And two, Death and Death's relationship to Matt as the horseman of Death will absolutely be gone into. As you can tell, I touched on it a bit in this chapter and I will definitely be adding more water onto that particular flower. Death will be very important in the second part of this story and the story overall. I think that's everything. Be safe and see you all in the next chapter.)