Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Lilith makes Matt a very tempting offer.
7.9k words
4.67
9.5k
16

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
949 Followers

"No." Matt sighed. "It is not my title of choice. My name is."

"As you wish, Matthew." Lilith purred seductively. "I can call you whatever you want me to."

Matt could feel the lust coming off of her. Literally. The more he approached, the more turned on he became. It was more potent than some of the lust goddesses he'd come across. But he reminded himself, this wasn't about his libido.

"I suppose you'd rather free the muse first? I've disabled all the barriers and wardings and let her know that you're coming, not that she's very responsive right now, as you'd imagine." As Lilith spoke, she slowly licked her lips. "Take your time, Matthew. I'm not going anywhere."

"Who are all these people?" Matt asked, looking at the corpses. The thing that made it especially creepy is that they all looked as if they fell down and died. There were no outward injuries or any indication of a struggle.

"Men. Demons. The possessed." Lilith pointed to various bodies as she named them off. "All who profited from, took advantage of, or helped to catch and break the muse."

"I'm sure she has a name." Matt growled.

"Of course she does, Dear." Lilith nodded. "I just thought finding their name was something that you enjoyed doing."

"It's not about my enjoyment." Matt grumbled. "They have a name. They have an identity and it was taken from them."

"Oh Matthew, I meant no disrespect." Lilith put forth a seemingly genuine look of remorse. "Her name is Astarte and I shall refer to her as such."

Matt sighed. "Thank you. I suppose... I'll have to take your word for it with these guys."

"It appears as if I've gone about this the wrong way and have angered you..." Lilith said, her lips turning into a pout. "You can always ask Astarte if you doubt me."

"I'm not angry. I don't know you." Matt's eyes narrowed. "And I don't trust you."

"Oh? Is that all?" Lilith's expression melted into a lustful smile. "In that case, I look forward to you getting to... know me. As well as when you decide to put your... trust... in me."

Lilith's glance to Matt's crotch wasn't subtle. The way she caressed her words as she spoke had a very obvious effect on him. "Oh? Hello to you too..." Lilith moaned softly to his groin, smiling wider when it throbbed at the attention, before looking Matt in the face again.

Matt rolled his eyes. Everyone was so damn witty when it came to his dick. But he had other things to do. The idea that Astarte was just waiting for him in a basement didn't sit well with him. "Keep an eye on her."

"Yes Master." Laila agreed as Matt vanished. She then turned her attention to Lilith and immediately glared, her sword appearing in her hand. "What does he want with him?"

"Oh come now, Laila..." Lilith began pouting again. "We left on such respectful if not good terms before. Just because I'm here doesn't mean that it has anything to do with Lucifer."

"So you're not here because of Lucifer?" Laila asked.

"I'm totally here because of Lucifer." Lilith giggled. "But I don't like the assumption. I do have my own mind and goals. You should know that more than anyone."

"I do. But they usually coincide with his." Laila immediately swung her sword and stopped right at Lilith's throat, noting Lilith made no move to avoid the motion and just cockily grinned back. "I will ask you once more and then your fucking head is coming off. What does Lucifer want with my Master?"

"I am no threat to him or you, and I do so hate to repeat myself." Lilith replied sweetly. "So I think I'll wait for Matthew to return before I answer that question."

"I could have ended you the last time we met." Laila threatened, not moving her weapon an inch.

"Probably." Lilith giggled. "I wouldn't have made it easy for you."

"I'm significantly more powerful now than I was then."

"Clearly." Lilith grinned widely. "I wouldn't stand a chance. And yet here I sit. But worry not, Laila. This time it's business. I will not hold you killing my daughter against you."

"I've killed quite a few of your children." Laila pointed out.

"My children have a tendency of making enemies. Caitlyn just happened to be very special to me. But now that I know who you were so... protective of..." Lilith smirked as she glanced down to where Matt was. "I get it. Boy, do I get it. He is just... yummy."

Laila's sword moved forward slightly, drawing a trickle of blood from Lilith's throat as it pierced her skin. "Try me. See what happens."

"So overdramatic, Laila... I merely meant that I want him to pound me like a cheap steak." Lilith continued to smile, seemingly unfazed by the wound. "Look around you. I've clearly fed already. And while Matthew may not understand the strength of this gesture, I'm sure that you recognize a few faces."

Laila growled back at her. "That's exactly why I don't trust you. Why would Lucifer be so willing to sacrifice such powerful players?"

"Do you really need to ask that question?" Lilith chuckled. "Your boy just rang the apocalypse dinner bell a few hours ago just in case those of us in the know somehow didn't know he was here. There isn't a magical being on this planet who didn't feel that surge of power. I meant everything that I told him. Everyone here was connected to that mus-... to Astarte. So they had to go."

Laila slowly lowered her weapon. "You're terrified, aren't you?"

"We don't all have the convenience of knowing he won't kill us." Lilith softly rubbed the wound on her throat as it quickly healed. "He terrifies me. Not to say that I don't still very much want to fuck him. Fear can be tied very strongly to my libido. I was here when it happened, you know. I was under the shadow of his wings. I could feel the... sheer... power he was giving off as well as the lust. Be honest with me... how does it feel to be fucked by a being like that?"

"Intimidating..." Laila murmured thoughtfully, looking into the distance. "Awe inspiring... I mean, you know how powerful he is. He doesn't, but everyone who meets him knows how powerful he is and then he actually shows it like that and you realize whatever level you had for him in your head is just... it's so far beyond what you can fathom."

"Mmm..." Lilith moaned as the two supernatural beings waited in silence. There was nothing more to say and neither seemed to be much in the mood for idle chatter anymore. They just basked in the glory of the power Matt was giving off as he healed Astarte's mind.

***

"I was half expecting only one of you to be here when I got back." Matt muttered, looking between the two of them suspiciously when he arrived. His eyes did linger on the subtle blood stain on top of Lilith's shirt that definitely wasn't there when he left.

Laila glared at Lilith, who simply grinned back before saying, "She was worried I was going to eat your soul."

"Lilith doesn't show up in person like this unless she's doing Lucifer's bidding." Laila defended.

"Huh. Okay, so I'll assume since you're still here that my soul isn't on the menu?" Matt asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow.

"Not at all." Lilith smirked, her eyes lowering to Matt's crotch again. "However if there is something else you want me to... swallow, I'd do so gladly."

"Oh God..." Laila rolled her eyes.

"Do you always talk in double entendres?" Matt asked with a sigh, despite the bulge in his pants reacting otherwise. Astarte had not helped in this situation. There were so many lust goddesses. It was getting ridiculous.

"When I like someone, I do." Lilith giggled. "In case it wasn't clear, I really like you."

"That's nice." Matt said, flatly. "Unfortunately, you're suspicious as fuck. What's this about Lucifer? I already had to go to battle with Heaven, and I'm really not trying to do this again with Hell."

Lilith threw back her head into a loud laugh. "Oh yes! Heaven did try to kill you, didn't they? They must be kicking themselves so hard up there. But yes, let's get down to business. Would you like to talk here or someplace more... private?"

"No, I think talking around a bunch of corpses will help my focus." Matt grumbled. "I worry about what you would do in private."

"Because you're so against public... displays of affection?" Lilith grinned wickedly, throwing a clear glance between Matt and Laila.

"I thought we were supposed to be talking business." Matt pointed out, trying to draw attention from Laila who was blushing profusely at Lilith's comment. "In case it wasn't clear by now, any message you're here to deliver probably isn't going to go the way you want. But I will hear you out anyway."

"You're so benevolent, Matthew." Lilith giggled. "But let's get this out of the way. I'm not here to deliver a message or an offer on behalf of Lucifer. I am the offer. My body, my soul, my knowledge, my power, my influence, all of me, and I do mean all... belong to you until you say otherwise."

"What?" Laila sputtered in shock.

Lilith flashed the angel a wink. "I told you I wasn't a threat."

"He just... gave you to my Master?!" Laila exclaimed. "That... that doesn't make any sense!"

Lilith continue to smile. "It makes all the sense in the world. You'd assume the horsemen of the apocalypse-"

"I don't acknowledge that title." Matt growled.

"As you wish, Matthew." Lilith purred. "You'd assume that the... four of you... would be neutral. But you're not. You're going after evil. And evil only. Right now it's just freeing muses, but what comes next? This leaves Lucifer with three options. He accepts his inevitable fate, he goes to war with you before you can get to him, or..."

"Oh my God..." Laila gasped in realization.

"I think someone needs to break this down for me..." Matt grumbled, becoming all the more worried from Laila's reactions.

"Gladly." Lilith volunteered, standing up and giving Matt a full view of her voluptuous form. "I've been at Lucifer's side for a very long time. I know all the... ins and outs of how Hell works and I know Earth and magic just as well. You want to know magic so rare that Laila might not even know about it? I can do that. You want every muse freed? I can do that. You want every single person responsible to pay?"

Lilith motioned to the corpses again. "I can do that. You catching what I'm throwing out here?"

Matt looked around again, the gesture making much more sense now. "What if I say no?"

Lilith's eyes bulged for a few moments but then the amusement returned with another big laugh. "Oh, Matthew. Never change. You think this is an ultimatum? Accept me or else?"

"That is the feeling I'm getting from you, yes." Matt stated evenly. "But please. Enlighten me."

"Mmmmmm." Lilith moaned. "I can think of quite a many ways I could enlighten you..."

"Lilith..." Matt sighed.

"I am a ridiculously expensive offer, if I say so myself." Lilith said, smirking. "There is a reason your angel is so shocked by this. By having me pledge my loyalty to you and not Lucifer with all I know, he's leaving himself terribly vulnerable should you choose to attack him regardless. In other words. With your power and what I know, you could easily take Lucifer out. I could do that too, if you wished."

"Okay, I'll bite. Why would the literal Devil offer me such power over him? Better yet. What does he want in exchange?"

Lilith let out yet another laugh. "Oh Sweety... You still don't get it. There is no exchange. I'm sure he'd appreciate you not killing him, but giving me to you is basically the biggest white flag in history. This isn't a do what we say or else situation, Matthew. This is a... 'Please don't spank me, Daddy! I'll be good!' situation."

"So... what? I'm in control of Hell now?" Matt asked, dumbfounded.

"You're in control of me now." Lilith corrected. "But if you want Hell, I can do that for you. Lucifer can never actually leave there, which is why I would do so much for him to begin with. Targeting him wouldn't be as difficult as you'd think for a being with your power.

"But personally, I don't think you have any interest in Hell. With one exception. While I may not know your demon personally, I am aware of her. A demon of her rank taking on an archangel and winning is a thing of legend. I'd assume she must have told you by now that a filth demon's... time in Hell wouldn't be all that pleasant. If you wanted me to find and take care of every single living demon that hurt her, I can do that too."

Matt's eyes bulged at the offer and as untrustworthy as he found Lilith, he did consider it. The vindictive part of him thought that alone could make this worth it if she were telling the truth about her influence. But his morality brought him back to Earth as he sighed. "Okay, let's start with the first thing. This seems too good to be true and given that you work for someone with the moniker of 'The Lord of Lies', I can't help but be cautious."

"I suppose that's a fair point." Lilith replied, still clearly amused. "But surely at least two of your familiars would immediately strike me down if I did something even slightly suspicious. What would be my goal anyway? To find your weakness? Manipulate you?"

"Both reasons I should worry." Matt admitted.

"I belong to you, Matthew." Lilith smiled. "I will do whatever you want to make you trust me. There are quite a many magical ways you can tie me to you that would make even a being such as me unable to be anything but honest with you."

"I'm not making you my familiar." Matt growled.

"Of course not, Silly." Lilith giggled. "There are ways that don't involve me getting a share of your power."

Laila sighed. "She... is right, Master. There are ways you could tie her soul to yours that wouldn't be as intimate as being a familiar, nor would involve a power exchange like a muse. If she agrees to it, it would be pretty definitive."

"Okay, fine." Matt sighed. "Then I'll address the other elephant in the room here. I'm not exactly comfortable accepting an entire being as a gift. Or owning one for that matter."

Lilith's smile faded into a look of complete confusion. She just stared at Matt for a moment before turning to Laila. "...is he serious?"

Laila gave a bemused smile back. "He's completely serious, yes."

"Okay..." Lilith began, her smile slowly returning. "You have three familiars... And currently twenty-eight... actually twenty-nine deities who bear your mark... How can you be against owning a being?"

"My familiars are... special cases." Matt defended. "And the deities don't belong to me. I free them."

There was another pause as Lilith looked over to Laila. "He is fucking precious."

Matt couldn't tell from Lilith's tone if that was an insult or not but before he could comment, her attention was back on him with a sly grin.

"So owning me is the issue here?" She asked.

Matt's eyes narrowed in suspicion but he nodded.

"Then let's just say... I'm your friend. Would that be okay, Matthew?" Lilith struck a pose and batted her eyelashes seductively at him. "I can be a very good friend, if you give me a chance to be. We could be so very close."

Matt's eyes bulged along with another part of him. "Okay. If you're going to be my friend, you really need to stop this lust aura or whatever it is you're doing." When Lilith raised an eyebrow at the comment, he continued, "If we're supposed to be friends then surely you don't need any edge it gives you."

"Any edge it-?" Lilith began before a wicked smile reformed on her lips, and her golden eyes glowed brilliantly in the darkness. "You think I'm actively trying to use it?"

"Lilith..." Laila warned.

"There's only one way to prove myself." Lilith defended, her grin becoming wider.

"Lilith." Laila repeated.

"It's the only way he'll realize how much effort I'm putting into holding myself back." Lilith giggled. "I must defend my good name."

"You could just explain it." Laila growled. "Master, Lilith just fed on a lot of very powerful souls, so the aura you feel is actually her-"

"Talk is cheap." Lilith replied, her eyes glowing again.

Before Matt had a chance to truly comprehend what was about to happen, Lilith winked at him and a surge of lust unlike any he'd ever felt overcame him. The only reason he hadn't pounced on Lilith and ravished her right there was because Laila had moved so quickly.

In the time that it took for his eyes to bulge, Laila had already pulled down his pants and inhaled his cock down her throat. And despite the fact that the lust aura hit her just as hard, she maintained her entire focus on using her mouth to get Matt off as quickly as possible. It allowed Matt to retain at least some of his focus.

This was good because it only took Lilith a moment to realize that she wasn't going to be the one to reap the benefits of her actions. But that moment was all she needed as she swiftly crawled over to the spectacle.

"Nuh-uh..." Matt grunted as he acknowledged her approach.

Lilith let out a giggle as she sat up to look Matt in the face. "Oh I know. I was a bad girl, so I don't get a... treat... But in all my time, I've seen many things. An angel with grace giving a blowjob is not one of them. I simply wanted a better view."

And at first Lilith seemed genuine, and just happy to watch, but Matt was very aware of her when she moved. But to his surprise, she moved to Laila and seemed to whisper something in her ear. Laila's eyes bulged and she turned even redder if that was possible, but then she gave an almost imperceptible nod.

Before Matt could question what was said, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head as the sensation on his cock suddenly changed.

"I was simply pointing out that Laila here isn't human and therefore she doesn't have to limit herself to what a human can conceivably do with their mouth." Lilith purred, reveling in Matt's increased pleasure. "I just gave her some ideas. Do you like it?"

Matt was unable to answer. Laila could always make him cum quickly if she put her mind to it, and now he had no chance at all. A few more bobs of Laila's head and he was ready to pop. His desire to cum along with Laila's usual excitement at being the cause made it that much more powerful. The fact that Lilith was gleefully on her knees watching the spectacle wasn't helping matters.

Lilith moaned loudly as Matt shot his load down Laila's throat. Laila happily milked him dry without spilling a drop before finally releasing him with a loud pop. By the time he was coming down from his orgasm, he noticed that Lilith's eyes were glued hungrily to his cock. He quickly put it away, much to both females' disappointment.

"I can't wait to get on that ride." Lilith teased, still not making eye contact.

"How presumptuous of you." Matt growled. "You proved your point. I realize how much you're holding back. Do not do that again."

"As you wish, Matthew. I only wanted you to appreciate my efforts." Lilith glanced away from the still very prominent bulge in Matt's pants to make eye contact. "I didn't see it before, but now I can definitely see the... old one in you."

Matt noted Laila's eyeroll and assumed that was Lilith's 1000th innuendo, but his curiosity got the better of him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Lilith grinned widely at the attention. "Old ones are very... large. You definitely... mmmmm... fit the bill there. Proportionately, of course."

"And I suppose you know this because you've fucked every old one?" Matt sighed.

"I have, actually. All that are left, anyway." Lilith giggled, before noticing Laila's grimace. "Oh don't judge me. I magically enlarged myself so that I could... line up first... proportionally speaking."

That caught Matt's attention further. "How big are old ones?" Realizing quickly how Lilith would take that question, he added, "As in their entire body."

marx810
marx810
949 Followers