Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As tempting as that may be, I don't want you showing off." Matt nodded to Mara. "As quickly as possible, please."

"As you wish, Master." Mara smiled at Matt before glowering at Lilith and grabbing her roughly, dragged her into one of the other rooms.

"I'll cum extra hard for you, Matthew!" Lilith cried out before the door shut and Matt saw a familiar glow from inside, indicating that the room was now magically soundproof.

"Anyway... good morning everyone..." Matt muttered, feeling a little guilty that he'd let Lilith's presence dominate his attention so much.

"Good morning, Master!" Laila and Teriana said in unison.

Matt smiled warmly as he noticed Teriana and as he sat down at the breakfast table, he gave his lap a suggestive pat. Teriana's eyes lit up as she teleported into his lap for a good morning kiss.

"You excited about our day, today?"

Teriana smiled widely and let out a small chuckle. "While I appreciate the gesture, Master. I think we both know that my day will be postponed a bit. And that's okay. I'm more than happy to spend my morning with you."

Matt's smile immediately faded. "No... No. I didn't postpone anyone else's day, so I'm not postponing yours."

"Master..." Teriana purred, pressing her forehead to Matt's. "I want you to enjoy our day together. I won't be happy if I know that I'm keeping you from something else. You have other matters on your mind. You can take care of those first."

"Teri... that's not fair to you..."

"Well... that depends..." Teriana began, the smile never leaving her face. "Are you spending a day with me because you love me and I deserve to have time with you or are you doing it because you feel guilty about me being the least important to you?"

"Teri... you are not the least important to me." Matt insisted, proving himself by pulling Teriana into a passionate kiss. The two moaned loudly into each other's mouths, their lips simultaneously parting so that their tongues could meet. They continued to make out until Laila loudly cleared her throat.

"Sorry... sorry..." Matt gasped breathlessly. He'd only just began to realize that Teriana had thrown her leg over him so that she was straddling him, and their movements while they made out were more than a little suggestive. "Not exactly great breakfast table etiquette is it?"

"Not unless we all get a good morning kiss like that..." Laila grumbled into her coffee. "We're supposed to eat at the table..."

"So, the problem is that I'm not eating anything?" Matt teased, grinning mischievously at Laila. "Because I could think of a workaround for that."

"I don't know if you mean me or Teri in that analogy but in either case, it's still inappropriate." Laila then mumbled under her breath. "...not to say I wouldn't be entirely against it if it were me..."

"Sorry, Laila..." Teriana apologized, glancing back to the angel. "Master's just so horny. I can't help it..."

"I know..." Laila sighed. "I wish Mara would hurry up in there..."

Matt's eyes widened as he remembered that his libido wasn't always his own. Not only did he have Teriana's aura to contend with having her so close, but despite Mara being out of sight and out of sound, she was clearly having a good time, begrudgingly as it may be for her. That meant that not only was her arousal on top of his, but what Teriana and Laila could feel from it as well. "Sorry, Teri."

Teriana's smile returned and her hips began to grind in Matt's lap again. "I don't mind if you think about someone else while you're with me, Master. I just want to make you happy."

Matt let out a low moan. "Teri..." He could feel that she wasn't just saying that. She meant every word. She was more than happy to make him happy. If that meant fucking at the table because Lilith and Mara were making him so horny then so be it. "If our collective arousal wasn't making things so easy for Mara in there then I would throttle it down for us."

"I know..." Laila groaned, awkwardly shuffling her thighs under the table.

"You know I could make it really quick for you, Master." Teriana purred in Matt's ear, as her hands went inside his pants to adjust his extremely hard cock into a more comfortable spot for her continued grinding.

Feeling Teriana's aura-intensified hands touching him directly sent a surge of pleasure through the trio causing all three to moan. This wasn't helped by a surprisingly sudden realization. "Oh fuck! Mara's gonna cum!" Matt groaned as Teriana took control, using one hand to free his cock from his pants and the other one to change from simply adjusting to full blown stroking.

"Master..." Teriana moaned in his ear before leaning back so that she could aim Matt's exploding cock onto her. As his cum burst over her dress, the goddess was clearly cumming as well and once again Laila chose to fight the urge, despite the subdued mewling noises that escaped her lips.

As Matt and his familiars caught their breath, Teriana slowly licked her fingers clean. The visual was not helping to sate Matt's arousal. "Sorry..." He said, seeing the splattered state that he'd left Teriana's dress. "That one kind of surprised me..."

"No shit..." Laila sighed.

"I'm not sorry." Teriana giggled as she used her fingers to scoop up the cum bit by bit from her dress to lick them clean again. It reminded Matt of a more focused version of when he magically cleaned the cum from Mara on her day. There wasn't even a stain left behind after every scoop of Teriana's fingers. She literally didn't waste a drop. "See? All better."

Before Matt could answer, the sound of a door swinging open drew his attention.

"Whew! Well, I will definitely admit, that was fun!" Lilith moaned, taking a big stretch and making her way back to the table, looking as pristine as when she left. Meanwhile, even if Matt couldn't feel it, the frustration was clear on Mara's face and she was clearly the more disheveled of the two as she glared daggers into the back of Lilith's head.

"Everything went okay?" Matt asked, a curious expression on his face as he looked between the two.

"Yeah." Mara grumbled. "It went fine. Souls extracted."

Lilith bounced happily over to Matt, seemingly unfazed by Teriana's place in his lap. "Poor thing tried to outsex me. Me. Can you imagine? It was adorable."

"Oh!" Lilith exclaimed, seeing that Matt's cock was still out. "Hello again, Mr. Cock. I've missed you. I hope you still like me without my aura."

While Matt could definitely feel the difference and it was much easier to be around Lilith without the aura, she was still a very sexy woman. And the way her lust caressed her words when she spoke to his cock did have the reaction she clearly wanted.

"Hey! My eyes are up here!" Matt exclaimed.

"Oh..." Lilith pouted. "Don't you worry about him, Mr. Cock. He really does like me. And he wants us to be close too. You just have to be a little patient while he gets used to me."

When Lilith looked up, she saw all three familiars glaring at her, but more importantly saw that Matt looked as if he was holding back his amusement. She took this as a green light and leaned in, whispering, "It might take a while though, Mr. Cock. Nobody here likes me but him. But I'll gladly reintroduce you to me as soon as I can."

Every time Lilith spoke to Matt's cock, it throbbed wildly as if it were responding, which was part of the reason he found it so funny. "I don't know what you're doing Lilith, but stop talking to my dick. That's an order."

Lilith grinned up widely at Matt. "As you wish, Matthew." She then looked back down at Matt's dick and then up to Teriana, pointing at the small bead of cum on the tip of his cock. "You missed a spot."

Without taking her eyes off of Lilith, Teriana slowly dismounted Matt, and lowered herself onto her knees. Engulfing Matt's cock with her mouth, she deep throated him once and then pulled herself back up, freeing his cock with a kiss, leaving it completely clean. "Got it."

Matt shuddered at the display and had to take a breath. "Okay, Mr. C-... my dick is going away now." He said returning the point of contention back inside his pants. He didn't even have to look at Lilith to know she was grinning at him at his use of her title. "I hate you for adding that to my vocabulary."

As Lilith laughed, Matt noticed that Teriana was still between his legs, glaring at Lilith and he gently pet Teriana's head and smiled down at her. "Good girl."

As always, those two small words filled her with boundless joy and she happily stayed there, resting her head on his thigh while he continued to pet her head. With Teriana content, Matt turned his attention back to Lilith. "So, let's get down to business."

"As you wish, Matthew." Lilith purred, beginning to pull off the top half of her dress.

"That's not what I meant and you know it." Matt grumbled.

Lilith stopped her undressing leaving the already very revealing attire hanging lewdly off of her without technically showing any more of herself. "My apologies. How else may I take care of your needs?"

Matt rolled his eyes at her phrasing and forced himself to ignore her erotic display. "You were able to find my father. Would you be able to find my mother as well?"

Lilith's expression immediately shifted from one of lustful teasing to one of genuine shock. "Your mother? The angel? If you don't mind me asking, wouldn't Laila be more suited?"

"I tried that." Matt sighed.

Laila dropped her head. "My job was to watch over Master. And to kill him if need be. I don't have access to that kind of information. Especially not now. I don't even know if she's a fallen angel or not."

"Not." Lilith stated with a nod. "If she were corrupted, I'd have felt her when Matthew was fucking me like a cheap whore."

Matt began to reply but stopped when her wording caught up to him and he glared back at her. When he opened his mouth again, Mara interrupted this time.

"Master... considering you have yet to tell us how you died, I'm going to assume that it was looking for your father." She said coldly. "I think I speak for all of us when I say that maybe looking for your mother isn't the best idea?"

Matt paused as he noticed all three of his familiars giving him the same stern expression. With a long sigh, Matt nodded. "I understand. You have every right to worry and I meant what I said. I promise to not put you through that again, if I can help it. I just... I feel this pull. It was just curiosity at first but when I saw my father was dead, and how... hard I was smacked down for trying to bring him back. I can't help but... feel there's something more to this.

"I won't provoke Death anymore. That I can say emphatically. But I need to see this out. I can't tell you why because even I don't know, I just..."

"Okay, Master." Mara sighed. "If it's that important to you then you know we'll back you."

"Just please be careful." Laila pleaded.

"Please..." Teriana seconded, softly nuzzling against Matt's thigh.

"And know that if something does happen that Lilith will pay for it." Mara added with a fiendish grin.

Matt raised an eyebrow. "Is that a threat?"

"Incentive for you to be careful, Master." Mara grinned wider. "If you aren't around to punish me when I'm bad, I'll never learn."

"Fair enough." Matt chuckled before turning to Lilith again. "Well?"

Lilith frowned. "Well... there isn't much I can do with that... If your mother isn't a fallen angel that means she's in Heaven or elsewhere and I don't know about you but my Heavenly connection has long since passed."

"Heavenly connection..." Matt muttered thoughtfully. His eyes bulged suddenly and a mischievous grin crossed his lips. "I have an idea."

"Master..." Laila warned, clearly worried that this would work out as well as his previous one.

"It's nothing risky. Well... nothing too risky. It's not provoking Death level risky."

"That's like saying that you won't do something as risky as driving a truck over a recently frozen pond." Lilith said skeptically. "You set the bar so high that it doesn't exactly fill everyone with confidence..."

Matt glared at Lilith but did notice that the general emotional consensus seemed to that she was right. But the facts were facts. If he needed a Heavenly connection, he had one.

Maybe.

Filtering through the connections he had, there was of course, his familiars, then the deities, and he even felt a subtle link left over from him and Lilith's soul bonding or whatever that was. But there was one more connection he felt, though he usually denied it. This time he gave it a little tug.

The result was immediate. A flash of light later and a familiar archangel loomed over Matt with a curious expression on his face.

Everyone reacted differently. Mara was immediately in combat mode as she lowered herself into a crouching position and bared her fangs. Lilith was in total shock. And Teriana, who had never met this particular angel was on edge simply because everyone else was. The only one who spoke was Laila.

"...Bartleby?"

"Laila." Bartleby acknowledged, nodding to her before turning to Matt. "You summoned me?"

"You can summon archangels?!" Lilith exclaimed, dumbfounded.

"Just this one." Matt said with a smirk. "Are we cool?"

Bartleby chuckled softly and moved his long, platinum blonde hair from his face as he nodded. "You made me the most powerful archangel in Heaven. So... yes. I would say that we are indeed... cool."

"What about all your other people up there?" Matt asked, motioning upwards with his head.

"There's debate over how much of it was intentional or not, but the basic gist is that we tried to kill you twice. Three times if you count sending Laila, and in return you empowered me, bolstering our dwindling numbers. Given everything, they're all more inclined to see you as a potential ally."

"You're kind of leaving out the part where I almost killed your ass." Mara growled.

"As I often do." Bartleby replied coldly. "I attacked and you defended yourself. I try to leave it at that."

"I did a fuck lot more than defend myself." Mara shot back.

"With help." Bartleby corrected.

"You wanna go?! I'll kick your ass again! I don't give a fuck!"

"Mara..." Matt said evenly, ending the argument. He then nodded his head in Mara's direction and gave Bartleby a pointed look.

Bartleby rolled his eyes but walked up to Mara and to her surprise knelt before her. "My deepest apologies Mara for attacking our-... attacking your Master, as well as attacking you. I also deeply apologize for calling you filth. I was wrong."

Mara took in the gesture, and then walked up to Bartleby, before lifting her boot to his face. "Prove you're sorry. Lick my boot."

"Mara." Matt sighed. "Behave."

"How am I supposed to know he's genuinely sorry and not just doing what you say?" Mara grinned wickedly down at the much larger angel. "I just want some dedication to the cause is all."

"Mara..."

"Yes, Master..." Mara groaned withdrawing her boot with a roll of her eyes. "Fine. I accept your apology."

Bartleby sighed, giving Matt an appreciative glance and then walked up to Laila next. "And I apologize for my treatment of you as well. It was very rude of me to refuse to acknowledge you."

Laila nodded, her grin showing that she was much more willing to accept the apology than Mara was. "I told you he was a good person."

"Actually, you said he was incorruptible." Bartleby countered.

"I'm sorry, would someone please tell me what's going on here?" Lilith stated, clearly tired of trying to piece it together by their conversation.

"Bartleby is like me now." Laila clarified. "His grace was taken and then Master returned it, significantly stronger than it was before. And when he did, Bartleby became Master's angel instead of Heaven's."

"Actually, Matt still sees me as Heaven's angel, so I'm... both, I suppose. I've basically become the unofficial link between him and Heaven. A bridge as it were." Bartelby's expression soured as he finally acknowledged Lilith. "As I'm assuming you've become with Hell."

"It's not like that." Matt sighed. "Lilith is a... gift of surrender, I suppose."

Bartleby's eyes bulged, turning to Matt. "Lucifer surrendered to you?"

"That's what I've been told..." Matt shrugged.

"Do you have any idea how long we've been at war with-...?" Bartleby began before taking a moment and calming himself down. "Not important... I'm assuming you summoned me for a reason? How may I serve you?"

"Oh my God! Are you two going to fuck?!" Lilith squealed excitedly.

"No." Matt and Bartleby both denied definitively.

Lilith grinned as she bit her bottom lip. "Hey, if the issue here is that you need some meat in the middle of that beefy man sandwich, I have no problem volunteering as tribute."

Matt was about to answer when he noticed Bartleby's visible wincing and immediately realized the issue. "You'd have to do it if I agreed, wouldn't you?"

Bartleby sighed. "Yes. Yes, I would."

"Awww..." Lilith purred, running a finger across the chest of the muscular angel. "I've fucked an archangel before, Sweety. Don't worry. I'm excellent at multitasking. You can ask Matthew."

"Anyway..." Matt chuckled, "I did, in fact, summon you for a reason that had nothing to do with us spitroasting Lilith."

"I would like to point out that the spitroasting option is still on the table." Lilith grinned.

"Oh, I'll spitroast you alright." Mara snarled. "Literally."

Lilith coyly bat her eyelashes at Mara. "I've been burnt at the stake before, Sweety. It didn't take."

Matt rolled his eyes and turned to Bartleby again. "Do you know where my mother is? My angel mother?"

Bartleby's eyes widened and he frowned for a moment. "Unfortunately, I-" He began before his eyes lit up in direct contrast with his previous expression. "I personally do not know where your mother would be. However, if you would be willing to accept a gift from Heaven as you already have from Hell, there's a very good chance you would find her."

"A... gift?" Matt paused at the offer and then took a deep breath. "It's a person, isn't it?"

"Yes. But she would have the answer to your question. And many others, I'd imagine."

"You were going to give a gift of surrender as well, weren't you?" Lilith asked with a wide smile. "Lucifer beat you to it."

"Heaven tried to kill him multiple times." Bartleby glared at Lilith. "They were terrified that Matt would see them as the enemy. It was a logical reaction."

"Why does everyone keep giving me living beings as gifts?" Matt groaned in frustration.

"To be fair, in human society, the idea of using living beings as currency is not an altogether foreign concept as much as humans may wish it was not. It was very much a thing in the past, and it does still go on now to a worrying extent.

"That said, while you may choose to not acknowledge the title of the horseman of Death, you are quite the powerful being. As many have told you up to this point, there are few beings who can match you. Even with your knowledge barely scratching the surface of your potential, you only need to see a spell done once to mimic it almost perfectly. This is not normal.

"I use this as an example to demonstrate that there is very little within the realm of physical items that you would find of value. The only things that seem to remain valuable to you at this point would be knowledge, influence, and skill at coitus. All of these things reside in living beings. It was why Lilith was such an obvious choice as a gift from Hell. Just as why I would be a clear choice to counteract that, even though I technically do not work for Heaven as Lilith chose to do for Hell.

"I could go into this even further detail if you wish, but I do feel that I have proven my point. Not to mention that the shock of my sudden appearance is quickly wearing off and you are currently formulating quite a few questions of which to ask me. But all that said, that is the reason you keep getting living beings as gifts. Not only do they represent what you value, but you also accepted one, which sets a precedent."