Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Matt's jaw remained dropped after the onslaught of information, Bartleby chuckled, giving him a nod. "I'll leave you to it. Feel free to call if you need anything further."

And with that, the archangel was gone, leaving the woman who had suddenly appeared next to him and had given that very long-winded answer. Her bright hair stood out against her pale complexion. It reminded Matt of fire as if it were cascading from her scalp and down her back. Her emerald green eyes stood out just as much as her flame-colored hair. The rest of her was much more subdued.

Compared to the others, her body type was more similar to that of Laila, the curves clearly being there but just not popping out as much as the curvier likes of Mara, Teriana, and Lilith. This was even further accented with the simple white sun dress that she wore, the length of which hid her legs entirely.

"H... hi." Matt finally greeted.

"Hello Matt." She responded. Like everything she had said up to this point, there was something of a monotone in her cadence. This went along with the lack of emotion she showed when she spoke. She then began to nod as she acknowledged the others in the room. "Laila. Mara. Teriana. Sister."

"Hello sister..." Lilith said with an unimpressed sigh, seeming somewhat deflated.

"Sister?" Matt blinked in surprise. "Wait, are you Eve?"

There was an immediate chorus of groans around the room. Even she looked a bit put out from the question, showing her first subtle hint of emotion. She opened her mouth to answer.

"I got it, Sis!" Lilith quickly interrupted. "I got it..." She shot Matt a brief, stern look. "As you might have noticed... My sister can be a bit... detailed... with her answers. So you might want to avoid asking her complicated questions unless you have a lot of time on your hands."

"He liked my 'detailed' answers actually." She clarified. "Though he is still debating on whether or not I am an artificial intelligence, somehow."

Lilith chuckled. "Well, you are the magical equivalent to Siri and Alexa so he isn't exactly wrong there. But anyway, to answer your question before my darling sister does...

"Let me start at the beginning. As I'm assuming you know, I was created because Adam was lonely. I was made from the dust as he was. I was supposed to be his equal. But he didn't see it that way. When I wouldn't do what he wanted in bed, he became a little bitch about it and I left."

Matt couldn't hold back his chuckle. "I find that part hard to believe."

Lilith grinned widely back at him. "Of course you do, Matthew. Because I'd do anything you wanted me to. I have a thing for powerful men. I like to be put in my place. Adam was not that. As you know, I was punished for leaving. If I refused to have children with Adam, then my children would be monsters.

"So... Adam still needed a companion. Daddy knew how women worked now so He didn't go the dust route. He cut out the middle man and just went right for it. Organs, blood, bones, muscles, fat, circulatory system, all the good stuff. But He didn't account for one thing. Adam had never seen what the inside of a human being looked like before. As such, he freaked the fuck out and denied her entirely."

"-the fuck?!" Matt threw up his hands in exasperation.

"I told you." Lilith rolled her eyes. "Adam was an entitled little bitch. Anyway, that is why Eve was made from Adam's rib. He literally couldn't reject her without rejecting himself."

"It's also why Eve was created while Adam was sleeping." She added, seeming mostly pleased with Lilith's retelling of her origin.

Matt nodded. "So... you're an apex human too?"

"Using Lilith's terminology, yes." She nodded. "We are not descended from Eve and therefore do not suffer from the fragility that was put upon almost all of humanity."

"We never stole the fruit so we never got punished for it." Lilith grinned. "Dumb bitch. They deserved each other."

"Though I was gifted what Eve chose to take by force." She stated.

This caught Matt's attention. "You had the fruit too? From the tree of Knowledge?"

She nodded. "Only mine was ripe. And it was given freely, which has its own benefits. I have always felt that it was mostly as a consolation for me no longer being able to complete my purpose for existence due to no fault of own."

"I always kinda of saw that as Daddy's 'fuck you' to Eve." Lilith giggled. "And probably to me too, but fuck it, I'm immortal. I don't mind learning things on my own."

Matt's interest was piqued again, as he was beginning to see why Heaven saw her as so valuable. "How... much do you know?"

"Everything." She answered. "Well... to be more accurate, I know everything that has ever happened and everything that is currently happening. Though that is mostly on the terrestrial scale... It is mostly rooted to Earth, but there are so many beings from other places. And I know what they know, which gives me knowledge of Heaven, Hell, Space and various other realities. The only thing that eludes me in its entirety is the future. I do feel that is by design. And if I am being honest, I am quite thankful for it."

"I believe it." Matt chuckled. But his laughter stopped when realization hit him. "Wait... You know everything that is going on in the present... As in right now... So you know everything I'm thinking..."

"I know everything that everyone is thinking." She clarified. "But I assume that it is your thoughts about me in particular that worry you. You find me attractive, and you wish to have coitus with me. In the back of your mind, you've been thinking about it in various detail. I do not take offense. It is a perfectly normal reaction for one as sexually active as you. There's also the fact that I belong to you now, which is something that often carries a sexual connotation with you."

Matt found himself blushing profusely as all the women surrounding him were simply enjoying the show at this point. He was surprised Mara hadn't brought out the popcorn yet. Getting a hold of himself, Matt offered his hand. "Let's try this again. Hi! I'm Matt. What's your name?"

She took the offered hand and shook it. "You need not reintroduce yourself for my sake. I am not the one who was embarrassed, though flustering you was not my intent. I know who you are. As for me... I do not have a name. Adam rejected me before I could be given one."

"That's bullshit..." Matt protested, genuinely growing annoyed at this Adam despite never having met.

"That is the way of things." She said just as unenthusiastically as everything else she'd said to this point. "I have gone almost the entirety of human existence without a n-"

"Nora." Matt blurted out. "You look like a Nora to me."

Everything went silent.

Nobody moved.

Her eyes bulged and her jaw dropped, officially showing more emotion than Matt had ever seen in the short time that he'd known her. "Did... did... you just...?" It was like reality shimmered around her for a moment and then she was gone.

"Oh my God!" Matt cried out in horror. "Did I just disintegrate her?!"

"No. No you didn't." Lilith said, a worrying evenness to her voice as she was obviously holding something back. "She just ran away. She's fine. I just... I need to ask you something and I want you to be very honest with me. You didn't think about that name for a second, did you? It was just-... It was verbal diarrhea. Just brain-mouth-out in one swift motion. Just no thought whatsoever?"

"Um... no?" Matt murmured. "It just seemed right to me..."

"I see..." Lilith nodded before the dam clearly broke and she began laughing so hard and with so much force that words were impossible and tears were steaming down her face.

Matt groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. He didn't know Lilith that well, but he knew enough that for her to find something that funny, he had really fucked up.

"Oh Master..." Laila sighed. "You heard Lilith's loathing when she spoke of Adam. Do you really think she'd have kept the name he gave her if she could change it? It's this whole thing. She was created for Adam. To be his wife. He is supposed to name her. Her husband is supposed to name her."

"Oh... fuck..."

"Congratulations!" Lilith was able to get out in between her laughing fit.


(A/N: Hello again everyone! How do you like that? Two chapters in the same month! I'm a literary beast is what I am! Lol seriously though, thanks for your patience with these chapters. I know how hard it is to wait when you're so invested in the story and I'm genuinely happy that so many of you are.

That said, let's get down to the point. Don't think there's much to say in this one. But firstly, I would just like to toot my own horn a bit. For those of you who might have thought that GoT reference was a bit too forced, I would like to point out how that scene originally went. See... initially after Laila said that they weren't going to be talking about this, she then added that the season was irredeemable shit. This caused all three of them to bicker back and forth about it, before agreeing to disagree. They'd then go to teleport back to the temple and right before it happens, Lilith would go "Fucking, BRAN?!" And then they'd be bickering again after the teleportation before Teri does her love tackle. I still think its fucking hilarious, but it ruined the tone I was going for so this summary is all you will see of that gloriousness. So, if you thought the original was forced, behold my restraint!

Now on a more serious note I suppose, the next case would be her. So, as I'm hoping most of you could appreciate, having an unnamed character in a story is a fucking pain in the ass, especially in a scene with four other characters of the same gender. I went with italics for her pronouns because that seemed like the less invasive option. They aren't technically meant to be stressed such as when Matt is italicized for example.

But I felt that bolding or underlining would be too distracting. I was tempted to put the pronouns in quotes or parentheses, but that was just too much work and I'm a lazy motherfucker. I was also tempted to just give her a different pronoun but she is a female, through and through, as much as Lilith or any of the other familiars so that seemed a bit misleading and somewhat tactless, so italics is what I went with lol.

Let's see, what else is there? Oh! Massive thanks to everyone backing me on the sex scenes. I'm glad they weren't coming across as gratuitous to most of you.

Social media! I don't actually have any social media that I post to unfortunately lol. Almost all my accounts are basically for porn or lewding purposes. I just don't think I lead an interesting enough life on the whole to have anything to post about. Go to work. Eat. Watch porn. Write porn. Listen to music. Fuck. Repeat. Lol.

I do have an account on Fanfiction.net(Marx810 as well) though for anyone who does want to see more of my writing. Though I haven't written any fanfics in a couple years really. Just ended up being more interested in creating my own worlds lol. I'm sure I'll go back to it though. To finish the Harley Quinn story if nothing else.

I think that's everything. Oh! I did submit a story for the 750 Word Contest next month if you guys want to give it some love and haven't yet. I appreciate you all! Until next time!)