All Comments on 'Overnight at My Sister-in-law's Ch. 02'

by jcleland21

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A real idiotic story!!

To comment crap is senseless !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

What a lovely tale - thankyou

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Just like a post scriptum for part 1...

Just like a post scriptum for part 1 for the readers to understand what happened in it...I think part 3 will be a post scriptum explaining why his wife allowed it to happen...Maybe finally part 4 will deal with the consequences...2* for this part...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
There is a dead giveaway and it's not who shaves or doesn't:

Belly buttons. No one, even twins, has the exact same, so that's your dead giveaway.

Other than that, it was the usual fare for Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shite

Fuck off cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife is a real piece of work

Not only is she butch and selfish, but she's a liar who actively participated in raping her husband. But the husband seems very passive and wimpy, so maybe it would work for them, lol.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Whacker ... about umbilici and preggers

In many cases, an innie becomes an outie with substantial weight gain or pregnancy! Usually (but not always) reverts back to an innie shortly after delivery.

Could be a birth difference in cord-cutting.

Liked the story, but dislike Sweetie not just asking Hubby to 'please, do the honors' for Sis!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Overnight at my S-I-L Ch 02

well now, why pass up having a fantasy come true?

If My S-I-L were to sneak into my bed, and clearly the wife knew about it, why blow that, eh, and earn the butch's permanent hate?

No, my good man, NO. We're not THAT stupid. Not if we want MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable

Why do all the trolls seem to hang out in LW? I don't read LW very often, but checked it out because it potentially had my favorite topic: sisters. They haven't gotten together yet, that we know of, but they may. Why do all these morons think LW should be a Disney fairy tale with la de da romance and happily ever after? Change the channel if you don't like the story. Damn! Is it that hard? The sisters were OK with it so why would hubby object? Isn't that (almost) every guy's fantasy? Personally I hope to read an explanation of what happened that night. And I'm not sure Megyn didn't extract a fee from Tamera for the use of hubby's cock. It did state that a little while after Tamera finished, Megyn came back in the room with a moist pussy. Did her sister moisten it for her, either before or after fucking her husband? Methinks it a strong possibility. I look forward to more details of that night and what happens in the future. Give us more please and fuck the trolls.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 7 years ago
Good

Well all you anons can have your little rants, from where I am reading this, I LIKED IT! Interesting, intregueing and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The sisters were OK with it so why would hubby object?

Uhm, maybe because hubby has some self-respect, and thinks his body is his to control, and lend out? So it would be OK for the husband to arrange to have another man come to his wife's bed without any prior discussion and agreement? The man was deceived into fathering a child. What kind of moron does not appreciate that its kind of significant to bring a new life into the world? Oh, yeah, the same morons who think its no big deal to suck a new life out of a mother's womb and flush its parts down the toilet because the "mother" finds being pregnant unwelcomed, or just inconvenient.

"Shhhh . . ."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The husband wanted a child and

The sisters worked together to make it happen. Twins have always interested me. My wife and her sister dated twins and they were always curious if they were ever swapped.

nouskgnouskgover 6 years ago
Great continuation

aaahhhh... part two is a great continuation of the part one. Another thrilling story and very enjoyable to read. Thanks for the part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

too short and rushed and all the questions and the sister's deception are still hanging in the air.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 5 years ago
Liked this story as far as it went, but it is incomplete.

I was a bit disappointed that this chapter didn't have more to it than just the quick explanation of when the pregnancy occurred. I was hoping it would have included his return trip to see Tamara.

Much more is needed to make this a complete story. He needs to make that trip back to his S-I-L's and have a long discussion with her about the whole situation. I'm not sure if I'd like to see the wife included in that discussion at this point or not. We know that his wife doesn't want kids, but what about him? Does he want to be a daddy to his daughter? You said Tamara was "happily on the way to being a single mom", but how does he feel about being made a father without his consent? Does he want to be a daily part of his daughter's life? Does Tamara want him in her life? And what about his wife? How will her sister having his child affect their marriage? Yeah, Megyn was in on it, but what if he becomes more attached to the mother of his child, than to her? There are so many unanswered questions here.

Seeing as it's been almost two years since this chapter was written, I think it is unlikely this story will be completed, which is a shame. It deserves a better and complete ending, rather than being stuck in Limbo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What

What is this? Worst follow up ever. Why not tell us if he will be in child’s life or what they all decide to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have heard about twins that have done this before. For identicals it's easy for both to fall in love with the same guy. I don't know about the 'getting fixed part, but the getting pregnant with sister's husband is not that uncommon, but not to much! You have let 3 years go by with no additional chapters, so we assume you are through with the story. To bad, it would have been great seeing how you introduced her uncle To her as Daddy! Sounds like Dark_Storm would like to finish it for you. Are you afraid to finish it, or are you one of the twins, and some thing or some one other that the big little girl has gotten between you or maybe your sister's husband has been busy and there is another one on the way??? You have our attention, if you want to finish what you started.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous