Overnight Elevator with Sweet BBW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour might have passed by, and there was suddenly a loud humming sound building in volume.

"Rhonda. Hey, Rhonda," he said, jostling her.

"...Mmm, what are...?"

She sat bolt upright.

"Is it the rescue...people?"

"I think it's the AC booting up," said Norm.

On cue, cool air began slowly pumping through the vents of their metal prison. It was a wonderful feeling as the tin can they were trapped inside started to reduce in temperature rather quickly.

"Oh my gosh," she purred.

"Maybe the other power will be on soon," he said, feeling hopeful.

Ten minutes later, and nothing had changed. Well, it was officially way cooler, anyways. The combination of being drenched in sweat and a rapid reversal in extremes had made things uncomfortably cool in the box. The AC might be on, but it wasn't working properly, not as it should. No happy mediums in here.

"Are you freezing?" said Rhonda, almost shivering. They were sitting upright, holding themselves in cannonball forms again.

"Oh yeah. And our clothes were soaked-- I don't think they would help much. Well, my jacket wasn't too bad yet, let's see."

He took his jacket and patted at it. Not damp.

"Here," he said, passing it to her.

"Norm, I can't wear this, it was built for a guy like you, not a girl like me," she said, looking cold in the pale blue cube, which felt more like an ice cube with every second that passed.

"Just cover your core," he said.

"I've got a better idea," said Rhonda, beckoning him closer.

"Cuddle with me."

He crawled next to her, and they both laid down, as if they were lovers in bed. He put his left leg between her thighs, and her right thigh wrapping tightly around him. Their bodies pushed together, and her cool flesh began to envelop him. He rested his head on his right arm, and draped his left around her waist.

She pulled the jacket over them like a small blanket.

They shivered together for a while, until they eventually resuming kissing. He wanted to, but it felt instinctual, too. As if part of their survival meant heating things up again.

They gripped each other tightly, as if trying to meld themselves together into a singular, warmer person.

"At least my fat can keep you warm," she said in between her kissing session. He could feel his erection growing against her thigh.

"Don't say that," he said, smiling wide. "You don't have to feel bad about your body anymore, okay?"

She kissed his neck.

"I know, and I don't around you, not anymore. But...I am fat. And I don't like pretending I'm not. Sometimes, in the past, I...well..."

She still held him tightly against her curves, but pulled back a little to speak clearly. Her soft tummy pressed against his abdomen.

"I was kind of chubby growing up. Wasn't nearly this big, but I wasn't skinny. I got really depressed after high school, and I started to eat more. I got big. My last boyfriend left me because of my weight, even if he didn't admit it.

"I had the odd one night stand since then, and one guy in particular kept telling me how much he liked my belly-- during sex. I was a little drunk, so I wasn't as self-conscious as I would have normally been. So I just went with it.

"He was squeezing it, and playing with it, and I...well, I was surprised how much I liked it. After, I felt used, and gross. Maybe because it was a one-off. Never had sex since then, and that was a couple years ago.

"But since then, I use that memory to...get off. I like the idea of someone enjoying my body like that. I'm usually sensitive about my weight, but I think I might enjoy talking about being fat...in the right situation."

She grimaced, maybe feeling weird about her admission.

"Sorry," she said as she kissed Norm again.

"I...have no issues with any of that," he said into her neck. "I want to be respectful to you, but I don't mind focusing on your curvy parts. Talking about them."

"Mmm." She moaned a little as he kissed her neck.

He eased her onto her back, as he kissed his way down her body. He squeezed her breasts together, kissing the exposed skin around her bra back and forth. He kissed further south, laying beside her.

He began to kiss down, along her belly, and it seemed like her skin had warmed slightly. Her belly flesh was soft and giving. He massaged it as he worshipped it with his lips.

"Mmm," she said, "Do you like kissing my...big belly?"

She seemed like her bedroom talk was like his own: a little rusty, but she knew what she wanted him to say.

"Yeah," he groaned, "Ever since I first saw you, I liked how big it is."

"Hmm, yeah?" she whispered. "play with it."

Norm massaged it, and kneaded it like beautiful dough. He squeezed, loving how her flesh felt between his fingers.

"Fuck," he whispered.

"My sides," she said with a faint whimper, "Squeeze my sides, a little harder," and placed his hands roughly on her large love handles.

He felt a little unsure about fetishizing her curves so blatantly-- he felt a little guilty. He respected Rhonda, and thought her personality was very sweet. Part of her charm was her shy and bashful nature.

Now she was begging him to roughly handle her love handles.

"Tell me I'm sexy again," she said, "Tell me what you wanna do with me."

Rhonda still looked chilly, but behind her eyes, there was a burning passion building inside. She bit her lip, and awaiting Norm's response.

"You are so fucking sexy," he said, running his fingernails up and down her curvaceous sides. He pushed his fingers between the folds above her hips, massaging her cellulite. Norm nimbly maneuvered himself over her left leg.

"I want to warm you up, from the inside," he said, biting his own lip. "I wanna fuck you. I would love to fuck you, so very badly." He leaned forward, resting the erection in his underwear against the warm place below her swollen belly.

"What will you do for it?" she said, kissing his earlobe, pulling his waist against her. Norm felt his member push into her upper thighs, towards her plump mound.

"Anything," he said, getting very lost in the moment:

Rhonda's sudden loss of inhibition. Their skin warming, and their urges rising. The state of their predicament far from their minds, for now.

"Okay," she said, "I want you to...guess how much I weigh, as you undress me," she said, her voice breathy and pleading.

All of this was bliss for Norm.

"Okay," he said, grinning. He reached under her back, feeling for the clasp of her bra.

"You're about, 5'9"? Maybe 5'10"?" he asked softly, as he freed her breasts, as she laid flat on her back. He threw the bra to the floor beside them, inspecting her wonderfully smaller breasts.

"I'm 5'10" but, that's all you get," she said, kissing him on the lips roughly. He softly thumbed her nipples, and massaged her tits.

"Okay," he said, pulling back, "190 pounds?" he said with a sly smile.

"Cold," said Rhonda, clearly loving this game. He grinded between her legs, her soft thighs gripping his slender waist.

"Mmm...200?" He asked.

"Warmer," she whispered.

"220?" Norm himself was only 185 at 5'11" and he loved the idea of her weighing at least 30 pounds more than himself. His ex girlfriend probably only weighed 120 pounds.

"Way off," she said playfully.

"Hmm," he said, grasping the thin fabric on either hip that cut deep into her folds.

"260 pounds." He peeled the puny thong down, along her massive hips. She slid the fabric down her thighs, and pulled one leg through, one leg at a time so he didn't have to move far from her warmth, and vice versa.

"Warmer," she said in the pale blue light. They were warmer, or at least Norm was feeling so.

After he flung her panties to his right, he pulled down the front of his underwear, parted her legs, and leaned into her.

"300 pounds," he said, bringing his sex against her own. Rhonda's pussy was shaved, and felt wet.

"Much warmer. Go slow-- you wouldn't want to guess too high- I might take offense." She whispered as he teased his tip against her soft opening.

"Do you weigh...305 pounds?" he asked, doing all he could to not push deeply into her wetness. She did say they couldn't have sex until he guessed--

"Yes," she said, gripping his waist and forcing himself into her.

Norm's member plunged deep into Rhonda. She moaned. They existed outside of the world for that moment. Both forgetting who they were. Truly lost in bliss.

"Okay," she mewled, "Fuck me now," she placed his hands firmly on her big belly.

Norm held firmly, and started thrusting.

"Ohhh..." She moaned loudly as he increased his speed. She encouraged him to really manhandle her tummy, and in fact, slap it against him harder with every impact of penetration.

The lift smelled like sex, and sweat, and her.

"When you're...gonna finish," she said in stilted, breathy bursts, as Norm hammered into her, "Come...inside my...bellybutton."

"Kay," he said, feeling short of breath. He was no longer cold, but just a little cool. He watched her curves ebb and flow, and the sound of jostling flesh was audio perfection.

"I love...how good...this feels," she said up at him. "How...it sounds."

He was nearly there. Everything was overwhelming. Her moans were increasing in volume and length.

"Same," he managed. "I want you to come too." He thrusted faster and faster, the wet warmth of her pussy was flooding his mind with endorphins-- pure euphoria.

"I will if you finish in here," she said as she pushed a finger into her deep bellybutton.

Norm had reached his limit.

She removed her finger, and Norm removed his cock. He gripped himself tightly, jacking himself off on the way to her belly.

He stuck the tip into her soft, deep naval, and finished himself off in seconds.

"Ughnnn!" he called out, as he orgasmed loudly inside their elevator prison.

Reaching down, Rhonda pressed two fingers deep into her pussy, and then began rapidly rubbing her clit with her own slick juices.

As Norm shuddered, emptying himself into her, she came too.

"Ffffffuuuuuuhhhh--" Vowels became long moans of feminine perfection. She closed her eyes tight and shivered as pleasure danced through her whole body.

After soaking in the simultaneous release of ecstasy, they both laid on their back, hands clasped like old lovers, staring at the ceiling.

Wow.

"Unreal," said Norm.

"That was...perfect," said Rhonda.

"Definitely."

"I know I got...overzealous, but you got me there so quickly," she said, panting.

"No notes," he said, resting his head against hers.

For a moment, the temperature was perfect. Everything was.

That's when a stranger spoke from the intercom.

"Hello?" it said, sounding like half-static.

Both of the sat up in surprise.

"Hello!?" Norm called out.

Nothing.

"Try the buttons!" said Rhonda excitedly.

He did, and a small light turned on by a little speaker.

"Hey!" he shouted again.

"-ey, how -any people ar- inside?" it said, cutting in and out.

"Two!" they both said, at the same time. They both gave each other a look, one that said: we're still naked.

They collected their clothes, and started with getting their underwear pulled up or put back on.

"Can you get us out?" he called into the speaker.

"Y-s, just h-ang on, almost got -he -ower on."

The power was almost back? Thank God.

Rhonda grabbed tissues from her purse, and cleaned her belly. She watched him as she emptied his spunk from her naval.

"If it meant getting immediately rescued, then we should have done that sooner," she said, laughing, and sighing.

Norm nodded.

The elevator lurched. They held on tight to each other.

Something was wrong. Maybe the cable was loose. They could drop, plummeting into--

"Hey," she said, getting his full attention, "We'll be okay." She held him tight.

"Yeah," he said, "Okay. Thank you. They kissed, and held each other for what felt like forever, lips pressed together.

Then, the doors opened.

They looked to the doors, but instead found a trio of firefighters and a cop.

They stood frozen: everyone.

"Hi," said Norm, in his briefs.

"Hey," said Rhonda, clad in a thong and bra.

...

The rest was a blur.

They dressed, and followed their rescuers down the stairwell, which took time. They were escorted to the parking lot, where they received hydration and sustenance in the back of an ambulance.

They were informed by law enforcement that a localized blackout blew several fuses in their building, and many blocks had been affected. Even nearby cell towers.

A cluster of electrical violations prevented the elevator from properly entering into emergency mode, and several functions went offline.

Nobody asked about their lack of clothing upon rescue.

"So," Norm said, watching the sun rise from their seat in the back of an ambulance, "Any regrets?"

"Nope," said Rhonda, sitting beside him, holding him tight. "Not at all."

...

Two days later, the elevator doors opened. Norm stepped inside, a little apprehensive about using the elevator again.

The first time this morning going up was bad enough. Coming down from the top felt like deja vu.

He stood beside a co-worker, who had followed him into the lift before the doors closed.

"Hey Norm! I heard you got stuck in here on Friday?"

"Hey Paul," he said, "Yes, I did. But, I got out of doing late nights for the whole year. Dolan approved it."

"Was it worth being stuck in here alone all night?" asked Paul.

The doors opened, and Rhonda stood there, smiling, wearing a beautiful blue dress. She stepped inside, and cozied up against Norm.

"I had Rhonda to keep me company," he said, and leaned in to kiss her.

They kissed while Paul stood silent. Norm honestly forgot he was there.

"How was work?" he asked, squeezing her hand.

"Over now," she said, smiling, "Where to?"

He looked into her beautiful amber eyes, and held her body against him.

"Anywhere but here," he said, as the elevator reached the lobby. "Anywhere with you."

THE END

12