Overpopulation Fixed by Chastity Ch. 06

Story Info
A world where all men are forced into Chastity by government.
1.8k words
4.49
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob had applied for a summer job, until he was ready to start university. He was thrilled when he got hired, and was told he could start his first shift the next day.

That week he didn't get to see Ash or Anne, but kept thinking of Anne's soft hands rubbing at Ash's cock. Knowing how good the relief center felt, had made his frustration grow uncontrollably.

Luckily, the job gave him a good distraction, to help him take his mind off the constant horniness.

The following weekend he had a day off, and arranged to meet up with Ash.

Without work to distract him that morning, he looked at the calendar multiple times, counting down the three weeks he would have to wait, until his next session at the relief center.

Jacob met Anne and Ash at the park, where they were laying on a blanket, listening to some music.

They laughed and hung out, as Jacob got to tell them about his new job. Then decided to head home.

"Come join us Jacob, we're going to get pizza," said Anne.

"I won't say no to pizza," said Jacob, following them back to Ash's place.

After they had eaten, they watched some TV with Ash's parents. The news came on showing the latest results for a new proposed law that proposed would force the relief centers to allow only one orgasm a year.

"There was no way that was going to get passed," said Ash's dad.

"Yes, but ten percent of votes was a lot higher than I would have expected," said Ash's mum.

Ash, Jacob and Anne all sighed, Jacob more relieve that the others, obviously. The three of them went up to Ash's room, moaning about how ridiculous the proposed law was.

As soon as his eyes focused on the sofa, his cock slightly grew while he imagined Anne rubbing Ash's cock again.

It didn't take long until Ash was bragging about his new-found freedom.

"So you're still not bored with it," said Jacob, sarcastically.

"Ha, never," said Ash, walking into the bathroom. "Be right back."

"We've been having sex multiple times a day for the last week," said Anne, rolling her eyes.

"Good for you two," said Jacob, looking frustrated.

"Well, it's good for Ash," said Anne.

"Huh," said Jacob, taken aback. "Not for you?"

"No, it's good, but," said Anne. "It's just, since he's been free he only really focuses on his cock now."

She leaned in towards Jacob's ear, and whispered: "I haven't orgasmed all week."

Jacob sat awkwardly on the sofa.

"I used to orgasm every day. Ash would use his tongue for an eternity until I came," she explained. "Fuck, we haven't touched any of our sex toys since he's been unlocked."

Ash walked in, overhearing Anne. "Babe, I know. I'm sorry," he said, then turned to Jacob. "I tried going down on her a few days ago, but after a minute my cock is rock hard, and I'm just craving to stick it in, you know?"

"No man, I don't know," said Jacob, fake laughing at his own predicament.

Ash and Anne looked at each other, and nodded.

"How are you anyway man?" asked Ash. "Are you looking forward to the next relief center appointment?"

"I'm just frustrated all the time. It's got so much worse, now I know what an orgasm feels like," said Jacob.

"I know. Now I've orgasmed, I don't know how I could ever wear the device again," said Ash.

"My mind is constantly aroused. The job helped distract me a little this week, but the nights are the worst, as I'm just craving orgasming again," said Jacob.

Ash shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Man, I'm telling you. You're going to have to massage your prostate. It will drive you insane if you don't." He looked over at Anne. "Okay babe, go get the bag."

"What? Ash, come on," said Jacob.

Anne pulled a large camping bag from under her bed and unzipped it.

Jacob laughed uncomfortably, and watched as Anne pulled out a huge dildo the size of her fist.

"No, that's too big to start with," said Anne.

"Get the metal one," said Ash. "With the ball on the end."

Searching deeper in the bag, she pulled out some ropes, handcuffs, lube, throwing them all on the floor. "Ahh found it," she said, holding up a silver metal arc with a large ball on one side, and a smaller on the other.

Jacob was fascinated by the handcuffs and ropes, and felt his cock attempt to get hard thinking about how his friends must have used them.

Ash caught Jacob staring at the handcuffs.

"Oh yeah, you love being tied up," said Ash, bending over to pick up the handcuffs.

Blushing, Jacob couldn't really deny it, since they had both seen his report.

"Here, have them," said Ash, throwing them onto Jacobs lap.

"Um," said Jacob. He felt awkward, but he really didn't have the money to waste on sex toys, so having his own pair of handcuffs never entered his mind before. He couldn't refuse the gift.

"Thanks," he said, blushing, as his cock pressed hard against it's cage, his mind racing with thoughts of Anne tieing him up and pushing him into the bed.

"Come on then," said Anne. "Pants off."

Jacob's heart pounded, as he looked between Ash and Anne. He didn't know what to do or say. He had always refused to even humor the idea of playing with his ass. But his constant horniness since his first orgasm and memories of Anne jerking off Ash the week before, he couldn't control himself.

He stood up and slowly pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing his locked cock.

Ash placed a towel down on the bed, while Anne led Jacob to lie down on his back. He had so many questions, but couldn't speak from anxiety, so just lay there looking at the ceiling.

"Okay relax, and stop panicking dude," said Ash, rubbing him on the shoulder.

Anne sat up in front of him, and crossed her legs, taking the metal arc and applying a generous amount of lube to it.

Jacob flinched as Anne gently pulled his legs apart and lifted them onto her legs.

"Anne knows what she's doing," said Ash. "You'll feel much better after. So just relax and enjoy man."

It tickled as Anne rubbed some lube around the entrance to his hole. He struggled to relax as Anne stuck her fingertip into his ass.

Hearing him breathing deeply, Anne reassured him. "Ready?"

"Not really," said Jacob, looking unsure. "Just go slow."

After rubbing the ball on the end of the arc with some final lube, she slowly pushed the toy into his ass, only deep enough to reach his prostate.

Jacob sat up, his eyes wide open, and took a deep breath in.

Ash sat next to him and put his hand on Jacob's chest, over his t-shirt, pushing him gently to lie back on the bed.

"How does that feel?" asked Anne, as she applied some pressure upwards, pressing the ball on his prostate.

"Weird," said Jacob, struggling to get the word out.

"Keep going Anne," said Ash, still rubbing Jacob's chest.

Heat built up from within Jacob's body as the uncomfortable pain turned into pleasure. Ash noticed some sweat dripping from Jacob's head.

"Come on, take this off," said Ash, helping Jacob pull his t-shirt off from over his head. "These too," he said, bending over and taking off Jacob's socks, leaving him completely naked on the bed, while his two friends where fully dressed. But he was too focused on the sensations in his ass to be uncomfortable.

Anne kept massaging his prostate, increasing then decreasing the pressure, and twisting in a circle, focusing on Jacob's reaction to every movement.

The sensation became more comfortable to him, and eventually he closed his eyes.

His deep breathing became louder and stronger, until he found is impossible to keep in his moans.

"Yeah, it's working?" asked Anne.

"Yeah," said Jacob. "Yes, please, keep going."

"Told you man," said Ash, rubbing Jacob's arm.

Staying focused on the job, Anne kept her rhythm and kept Jacob in a state of pleasure.

His moans were becoming more constant, and his legs started to shake.

"Uuuuuh, mmmmm," he said, as a warm force travelled from his legs to his head, then again throughout his whole body. "Oh no, no," he said, feeling like pee was leaving his cock.

He sat up, embarrassed, thinking he had just wet himself in front of his friends. But his legs were still shaking. His whole body was shaking.

But Ash pressed down on Jacob's chest, "sit back, let it all flow out," he said.

Anne pulled the metal toy out of Jacob's ass, and went to clean up in the bathroom, while Jacob was left still shaking on the bed.

"Ash, I'm so sorry. I think I wet myself," he said. "But you know, it...."

"Dude, you didn't. You ejaculated," said Ash.

Jacob blushed. "No, I haven't orgasmed."

"I know. Remember at the relief center. The first time, it would have given you a prostate massage," explained Ash.

"Yeah it did, I know, and a load of white fluid came out," said Jacob. "But it wasn't an orgasm."

"No, it's not anywhere as good as an orgasm. But it still feels good, right?" said Ash.

Jacob agreed, shyly.

"Look," said Ash, taking Jacob's hand and helping him to sit up.

Looking down, Jacob could see a pool of white cum under his chastity cage, with a thread still coming out from the tip of his cage.

"Do you feel any different?" asked Anne, coming back with the clean toy.

"A little awkward," said Jacob, trying to laugh off his uncomfortable feeling of being the only naked one in the room. "But, yeah, I feel different. Still frustrated though. I wish I could just orgasm, like before."

"I know. It's not the same as an orgasm, but trust me, it does help," said Ash. "I used to do it at least once a week, and it's definitely much better when Anne did it for me. She's great," he said, giving Anne a passionate kiss.

"Can I get dressed?" asked Jacob, getting off the bed.

"Yeah, yeah," said Ash, picking his clothes up from around the room and handing them to him. "Here, use these wipes to clean up."

Jacob wiped around his chastity cage, and then got dressed.

"Thanks guys," said Jacob. "Though, it's kinda awkward though, no?"

"Not for me," said Anne.

"No way man. I loved seeing you enjoy yourself," said Ash.

Jacob blushed. "It's getting late, I should go," he said.

"Yeah okay dude," said Ash.

"We'll meet up soon Jacob," said Anne. "We should definitely do this again, by next week you'll need it."

Jacob laughed uncomfortably, as he walked out the bedroom door.

"Oh, remember these," said Ash, throwing the handcuffs over at him.

Catching them, Jacob smiled, then looked up. "Thanks Ash," he said, then left to walk back to his place.