All Comments on 'Overpopulation Fixed by Chastity Ch. 06'

by squeezi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh even though all the men that excerpted being locked up by any government in the name of Order population control, are just plain sheep. But if they excepted that, what are they going to do if the government changes their monthly orgasms to once a year? Believe it or not, if they try to do that, men will finally fight the government over this. In fact, I think there will alot of dead people, with of them being government workers. Orgasms are that important to men, and women that want a baby from a Particular man. But there is one thing about this whole story, why were the men even caged? They could have simply force all women injected birth control. But no I think the caging of men's cocks was more of a government's way of controlling men more then anything else..

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOp9 months ago

sublime. love the sweetness and subtlety. it's teasing but it's loving, and that makes it even more teasing.

LordFuzzikinsIIILordFuzzikinsIII9 months ago

Yay, I’ve been waiting for this chapter. It was surprisingly sweet and tender for a story about prostate milking.

Frosty1979Frosty19799 months ago

The gay stuff ruins it for me. Maybe you could write an alternative heterosexual version?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

this story is brilliant. it really nails the bi stuff well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

and @Frosty1979 there isn't ANY gay stuff in it so far at all! Unless you mean men being anally stimulated is gay? in which case i'd just say, its the 21st century man - roll with it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous