All Comments on 'Overpowered at the Office Ch. 02'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loving it !

great plot flowing ! longer updates please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story.

I hope he does fuck her soon though and gets her pregnant.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Obviously he's going to film it

So let her bite him and scream rape for the camera....please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmm

Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is great!

The slow development is incredible, and love how he's in complete control already

Victoria_DresdenVictoria_Dresdenabout 9 years ago
Lovin' it?

Your writing is awesome! I love the flow of the story. I vote for rough sex. ;--D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hurtles

You have an interesting style and you write well, but it's hard to get over the cringey aspects of this. I think non-con is hot, especially office kind with an emotionally reserved and intelligent protagonist, but usually both parties secretly want it. and the aggressor is typically very giving to the reluctant party, helping convince them. Simon acts like he doesn't care about her or care to know anything about her at all. He comes off like a rapey psychopath, and instead of mashing their sexy bits I just want him to get checked into a mental ward and for her to get his job. The cringe is real.

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

I wonder why she didn't just scream. And why she thinks he won't just film her giving him head so she can't prove that he forced her

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

The psychological tactics are scarey, presenting her with a no-win situation but making her choose between bodily and emotional harm and just emotional harm. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...