All Comments on 'Overpowered at the Office Ch. 03'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Pleeeeeese

Please don't turn this excellent story into an eventual magic dick where she ends up liking him. Please have her fight him to the end and bring him down.

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 9 years ago
She needs to fuck him up

i hate him too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yep. Me too. I want her to bite his dick off when he's least expecting it.

AND ... Do it efficiently, girl ! No half measures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What's the point of the category "nonconsent/reluctance"....

.... if she ends up turning the tables on him? Boo.

The spoiler elicited by the comments just ruined it. So the "bad guy" loses. Not my choice of an ending at all. Extremely well written and fun to this point, but not a fan of the eventual hinted outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot story

No, please don't have her bite his dick off! Make your story turn so that Sandra will end up being horny for this guy! Please!! This is a place of escape...don't turn it into reality, ha, ha, ha.

I'd like to see Sandra begging for his cock and having a very wet pussy.

(p.s. this comment is being left by a woman, honest)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please don't mix reality with fantasy, I am a sucker for happy endings! Totally agree with the previous comment, hope she turns too hot for him to handle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Alternate endings?

What if there was one story for people with one opinion on the ending, and another for the other people? I know it'd take longer, but neither side wants you to "ruin" the story. In my opinion, it'll be a good story no matter which way the next chapter goes.

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

I appreciate that last comment.

I love that some enjoy my writing but I was getting concerned about trying to please everybody, so I decided to just write for me. My half-solution is to write other similar stories which would have different endings as suggested.

It never occurred to me that people might care enough to want alternate endings! If there is enough interest it could easily be done, though I really have no idea how that could be portrayed on this site. And being a busy site, it takes quite a while to get things approved.

Apologies to those waiting for me to get to the point, you may as well walk away now...there are three chapters waiting approval.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice and Twisted

I've gotta say, this is a really good story. I enjoy these sorts of twisted predator/prey dynamic tales, and you're handling both of the characters well, Simon's fucked up obsession, and Sandra's reaction as things keep going from bad to worse. Honestly, wherever you go with this, it'll be a very good read.

Also, breaking the story up into these really short chapters kinda irked me at first; but at the same time, it makes me anticipate the next bit more. Good show.

Again, I look forward to wherever you take the story, and whatever you have planned for the future. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Go Simon

Love how he's completely taken over. This is hot

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Bastard:)

What a asshole. I realy hope she remains strong and leaves the Company. She can never have any Kind of relationship with such a sick bastard. and btw: 5 stars.:)

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
Desperately wishing...

...that I was Sandra in this exact story haha so HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know it’s a moot point now

That’s because the story has either been abandoned or finished.

Someone mentioned it’s a fantasy site so take the story where you will. Whilst I agree it’s tour opinion that matters all fantasies sexual or otherwise need to be plausible to some degree otherwise you could write any gibberish but I’m sure your ratings would suffer. I know it’s a broad spectrum of non consent or reluctance but they are very definitely two different things.

So for what it’s worth I’m firmly in the category of nail the fucker to the wall. She gave an absolute no, couldn’t be any clearer. Promoting the storyline where he persists makes him the bad guy. Sure it’s fantasy so isn’t that more reason for him to get his arse handed to him? In real life the bad guys get away with far too much.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Um....

"Although he would have preferred a more seductive setting, even romance, he couldn't afford to show affection or weakness at this stage. Then she would know he cared about her, and he needed her to learn not to question him."

Nothing he has done shows he cares at all, and unless we're going the delusional route for him, there's no way they're going to have a relationship

lolololitalolololita6 months ago

lets fucking goooo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...