All Comments on 'Overpowered at the Office Ch. 06'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Yayayayaya

Good for you girl. God I love a fighter. Let's see him talk his way out of that one when the cops come acalling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Woah the ending! Didn't quite expect it, wonder what'll happen next. Keep writing. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a blow to the side of her head, turning her whole world black

Dear Bellie444: Love the ending of this chapter.

Your fans eagerly await Sandra to regain consciousness. Hmmm? Wonder what happens when she opens her eyes? Simon won't be going down easy. He is going to be eff'in angry about her betrayal. Men get pissed off about that sort of stuff. A bitch who stabs a guy in the back (or the side).

My guess is that an angry Simon ties her up real tight next time, and when he pounds her pussy again, he won't be gentle about it. My bet is that Sandra gets the "fucking of a life-time," shortly after she regains consciousness.

There could even be a "hard pounding of her ass," as he works through his feelings of betrayal and rage. Perhaps the next chapter will be about Simon's "rage sex."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Take note people that this IS the ending

She's dead and he's dying. Just let the whole mess die with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She's going to be sorry she stabbed him

Did she really think she could overpower somebody twice her size?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hi

when is the next episode going to come out...I'm so excited

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Still pending. Now I know how long it takes to approve postings next series I'll endeavor to complete all writing before I submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wondering

Is he really sick? Love that she stabbed him! Good girl!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Nice

I am proud of the Little Sandra. I realy hope she will wake up and see him bleeding to the death on the ground. 5 stars!

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

Good one, finally a surprise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...