Overqualified

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black thug scooped Rachel in his arms, as easy as if she were a ragdoll. He unceremoniously threw her down on the king-size bed and then grabbed her dress and TORE it, permanently ruining it.

Rachel had already lost her panties on the dance-floor. When she recovered from the shock of being thrown down and her dress torn, she scrambled to her knees like a good little slut. She arched her back, submitting herself doggy-style.

When that magnificent BBC rammed into the housewife, it knocked all the breath out of her. She started cumming immediately, burying her face in the pillow as if she could escape the onslaught. Meanwhile she was thrusting her hips back against her lover. Her pussy had a mind of its own, awash in fertile hormones, craving his potent black cum in her womb. The housewife started moaning and mewling. She was a bitch in heat, eagerly mating with this wonderful black specimen.

John, back home jerking to his video, started cumming the same instant Rachel started HER first orgasm. By now, John was trained to ruin his orgasms. He released his dick at the last moment, groaning in agony as his cum oozed out. His dick throbbed frantically, desperate for the stimulus so cruelly denied it. But no relief was granted. It was a perfect whiteboi orgasm: not a hint of physical pleasure. As a beta loser, John had accepted he deserved no pleasure. Meanwhile, in the hotel room, Rachel's whole body was resonating like a violin string. Her first violent orgasm of the night overpowered her like a tidal wave. SHE was getting PLENTY of stimulus!

Rachel's lover pulled out to change position. Rachel twisted around onto her back, but her bull had other ideas besides missionary. He impaled Rachel with that murderous black weapon, but then he reached down and scooped her up. With the pretty hotwife still planted on his throbbing BBC, the athletic sex-god dismounted the bed, shoved Rachel's back against the wall, and started nailing her to it. He was slamming his engorged member into her cheating pussy over and over, making the whole wall shake.

Back at home, John had ruined his orgasm and wasted his seed on his bedsheets. In the hotel room, Rachel's bull was getting ready to pump HIS seed into Rachel's fertile unprotected womb!

"Oh god, fuck, yes!" Rachel could feel her lover's member growing bigger inside her. "Pump me full of sweet black cum, Daddy!" Her lover silenced her with a passionate kiss. In the heat of the moment Rachel BIT her bull's lip, provoking him to slam her even harder against the hotel room wall.

"Give me your beautiful baby. Give me your seed, Daddy. I'm your breeding whore."

Rachel's bull thrust as deep as he could, once more knocking all her breath out. For fifteen long seconds, his big black shaft just grew bigger, and bigger. It was like the moments of ascent at the start of a roller-coaster. Finally when Rachel felt like she was gonna burst open, her lover's phallus had swollen so big inside her, FINALLY the man came, blasting Rachel's insides with torrents of potent DNA. It was like a firehose inside her, so much thick healthy black seed just inundating the poor housewife. Rachel's whole body went into a seizure as her baby daddy's pleasure triggered her own climax. She was cumming HARD, womb greedily sucking up black sperm, enough to impregnate a whole harem of married whitegirls.

Meanwhile at home, John had just jerked himself to his second ruined orgasm. It was utter torture depriving himself of stimulus for the second time in a row, but John was a good well-trained little whiteboi. While Rachel's lover's cum washed Rachel away like a flash-flood, John's pathetic thingy barely produced a few droplets of watery sperm. He couldn't have gotten Rachel pregnant with that if he wanted to, and meanwhile (though neither of them would know it for several months), Rachel's lover had just that moment planted TWINS in her!

"Honey are you happy I had such a good evening?" said Rachel. The whole time she was telling her story, John had been happily feasting on creampie.

"Mmm!" said John affirmatively. He was in cuckold heaven, it seemed like there was NO END to the gobs of cum Rachel's lover had deposited.

"Honey will you still love me if I'm pregnant with a black baby?"

"Mmm!"

"Oh honey!" said Rachel. "You're such a good little whiteboi!" She thrust her crotch hard onto John's face, grinding her abused pussy all over her husband's lips. "You're such a good pathetic worthless little whiteboi! I love you!"

-*- CHAPTER 8 -*-

The video-course was an astonishing success. By the time John learned his wife was knocked up with black twins, all that hedonistic BNWO gooning had completely liquified his poor brain. He had lost not twenty, not thirty, but a staggering FORTY points of IQ! No longer overqualified, he rocketed up the corporate ladder, ultimately becoming a senior bank director. It was a dream come true. With the extra money he was raking in, he and Rachel moved to Cherry Hills, where all the other yuppies live. Just in time, too: they needed all that living space when Rachel gave birth to healthy black twin boys! John is now a productive member of society, a perfectly docile, perfectly qualified finance drone, diligently nuking his brain with BBC cuck hypno porn every night to make sure he doesn't get overqualified again. Rachel helps in this endeavor by being an absolute QOS black-cock-worshiping turbo-slut (but besides the Queen of Spades tattoo, her fashion sense is as 'tradwife' as ever!). They're expecting their third black baby, guess it's time to see if they qualify for a bigger house!

12