Overrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a little embarrassing, " Dale started to say. Linda looked worried for her companion.

"You were smart to get to the restroom back at The Palms. I wasn't and now...," Dale continued to look around their surroundings for any notion that they weren't as alone as he hoped.

"And now you need to pee?" Linda finished his sentence, "I was just thinking something along the same line. With the exception of when we got back to our hotel."

"I'm fairly certain this is about the best place to relieve myself. That is, if you don't mind."

They were standing still on the sidewalk in the middle of the canal bridge, both scanning the streets around them as well as looking for the other's approval.

Linda broke the extended silence. "I don't mind at all. In fact, I would like to help you with that," she said with a warm but determined tone. Using both hands, Linda unzipped Dale's trousers and then fished into his hard cock out into the open. Dale sucked in a quick breath of air, reacting to the cool outside air hitting his throbbing cock as well as having Linda's cold hands around him. "Have you ever peed with erection?"

Dale stood before Linda with a confused look on his face. He looked into her eyes, then down at his cock in her hand and then back up again. "I was thinking of just pissing over the side of the bridge, you know."

"Perfect. That canal looks to be a bit dry." Linda let go of him for a moment and used her hands on his hips to pivot him around towards the retaining wall and away from her. She then scooted up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He felt the swell of her breasts press against his back and her right hand wrap around his protruding cock.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You want me to piss with you holding me like some mother holds her little boy?"

Linda spoke with a delightful, almost musical tone, in her voice. "First things first, Dale. Unless something happens between now and when we get into my hotel room, I'm planning to suck and fuck this full sized man cock like there's no tomorrow. So drop the mom-son comparison.

"Secondly, I've always wondered what it would be like to pee like a man. To be able to aim my hot stream where I like. I wonder about things like writing my name in the snow in the winter or, like in this instance, pee off a bridge. You get that, right?"

Dale nodded in acknowledgement, feeling the pressure of his need grow stronger. Linda continued, "Now, while at this moment it's not particularly sexual or even sexy, I will admit that seeing your cock sticking out of your pants does have its merit for making me wetter. What I really want is to feel your pee surge through this wonderful specimen of manhood, to watch your golden stream squirt out over this bridge and to hear it splatter on the concrete below."

While LInda spoke, her hand slowly stroked him, applying just enough stimulation to keep him hard despite the distraction of her words of desire.

"Is it too much to ask for this little indulgence of mine?"

Dale closed his eyes, "Whatever floats your boat so long as you're not bored." He wondered just how long it was going to take for him to get her show on the road.

"Good. I think I can help get things started." Linda immediately started to vigorously rub the open palm of her left hand on the very tip of his penis. "I saw this once in a German porn video." The pre-cum of his gaping hole quickly slickened her palm.

"That," Dale paused as the sensations of her manual menustrations began to register. "That's probably going to produce a different effect."

Linda titled a bit to her left to get a better look at her work. "Well, the guy in the video did this and he was pissing in no time."

"Well, stop for a second." Dale said, to which she did.

"Maybe he wet his palm first," Linda suggested and brought her palm to her mouth to lick at the pre-cum.

"Here's the trick I use," Dale confessed, "Quickly pinch and release the shaft just where it meets the head." When he felt her thumb and forefinger perform the action he described, Dale continued, "Yes, just like that but with a quicker pace. Yes. Yes. That's perfect."

Linda watched as a burst of pee shot out. She could feel its flow pass through his shaft as a pulsing vibration on the pads of her fingertips. "Fuck, yeah," was all she could mutter and when Dale really opened up to let go, her eyes traced the strong arc of sparkling water up and over the retaining wall of the bridge. The sodium vapor street lights gave Dale's pee a deeper hue of gold that she appreciated in addition to hearing the heavy splatter of his water slightly echo back in the concrete canal.

Linda kept a firm hold on the spouting cock and stepped around to the side and looked up at Dale's face to see the wonderful expression of relief. His strong and steady flow continued for another 20 seconds, all the while Linda enjoyed every second of the experience. When Dale finally felt the last of it begin to lessen in pressure, he told Linda to resume 'the trick.'

"Oh, really? Okay," she said and twitched her fingers with the newly learned technique. The short, sequenced jets of piss flying out made her giggle and Dale watched the surprising delight play out in Linda's eyes as if it was Christmas morning all the while she manipulated the timing of her pinch and release.

Dale finished and Linda shook his cock to release the last few drops before carefully returning his erect penis back into his trousers. "I'd rather suck it back to soft before doing this but not especially here." She brought her right hand up to her mouth and licked her wet fingers while she zipped up Dale's pants with her left. "That's not to say that I'm opposed to an outdoor fuck."

They resumed their walk towards the Excalibur. Dale's imagination about what the next few hours with Linda might be like consumed him. He had never met a woman so open and honest about her desires, why in the world would she be bored by any man's company?

"You should hydrate."

This time it was Dale's turn to be snapped back into the conversation with eye blinking and a shuddering, "Oh, yes, sorry."

"I can tell you've got questions on your mind," Linda resumed, "But first I want to say thank you, for that... back there... I've had that fantasy in my head for so long and you brought it to life for me. It was quite literally more than I've ever wished or thought it to be. Thank you."

"Your welcome," Dale replied. "That was a first for me as well."

"Please don't tell me that was your first pee-play experience."

"No, not with pee-play in general. But it was the first time a woman wanted me to pee for her."

When Dale didn't continue his thoughts, Linda bent forward in her walking stride to look at him. "Don't stop there. Details, please."

"Well, for the most part, it's been my experience that it's me requesting them to pee. And to that end, some will, but most won't."

"Hmm. Bitches. It looks like we still have some time before we get to the hotel. Tell me about your first experience."

Dale let out a heavy sigh as his memory queued up that moment. "It was with my second, serious girlfriend back in college. It was the beginning of the fall semester, August of too many years ago, and that first weekend we were all back in school it was 100 plus degrees. Her and I and a group of our friends went to the lake to camp out. Of course, drinking and pot were the recreational libations of choice.

"It was late afternoon on Saturday. Lisa and I were hanging out on the beach, laying on a giant beach towel drinking beers between joints. Some of our group were either out in the water throwing a nerf ball or frisbee or something while others we're back by the picnic tables getting the outdoor grill going for a cookout.

"Anyway, the moment in question happened when Lisa declared her need to pee. She wanted me to walk with her back to the parking lot where the public restrooms were. You know the type, it's basically four walls built around a whole in the ground. I told her to just take the ten steps out into the lake to pee and I'll watch her go from the beach towel. Well, she got this wild look in her eye and the strangest goofy grin.

"She sat up and spun on her ass to face me, legs spread open. Of course my eyes went straight to her bikini clad crotch which almost immediately went from dry to wet. Then I heard the hiss and watched a bubbling fount of pee breach through her swimsuit material. She giggled all the way through it. I was frozen in place, just staring at her pissing crotch, watching the pee puddle in front of her get bigger and bigger on our towel."

To be continued in a story titled "Underwhelmed"


12