All Comments on 'Overreacting Angry Husband.'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Well...

He certainly eliminated all the squabbles about dividing assets!<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I must say

Love your writing but this must not have been much of a marriage, no regreat, no remorse, no bitterness, just next.

hansbwlhansbwlover 14 years ago
High bloodpressure?

He needs to consult his doctor and check the bloodprssure.

This was not a well written story at all, with a rather poor story line. This writer normally do better.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Not much of a story

Starts off like 1000 other stories with the man coming home early and finds wife with guy, he goes crazy and marriage gone with no feelings about it after the first day... just done and gone... and wow... he finds beautiful girl immediately and know they should marry on first date... talk about wham bam thank you mam!!!!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A Pleasurable Read

The reaction of the wife is what amazed me. She destroys their marraige and then gets angry because he takes it out on the common property. He even exempted the presents that they received from her family from his destructive spree.

Basically that showed that he was completely under control because most people once they lose their head do not make fine distinction. Also he apparently knew her well enough to turn off the bs about, it didn't mean anything, it was only sex.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry I could not find an over reaction.

Just what should normally be done with one finds a wife is a slut and a whore. I am surprised he left the children with an unfit mother tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Remember my wife getting angry when I said I

wanted a divorce. Then she started saying she wanted this and that. I offered to give her half of everything and went and got my chainsaw. She changed her mind and became more calm in stated what she would like to have. She knew I was even willing to give her half of both cars and half a house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor Story

Most off winterfrog's stories are interesting and entertaining , but this one is just stupid and poorly written. Destroying everything in sight and jumping out to propose to new woman.is just unbelievable and stupid. Disappointing from normally good writer

the Ct.Yankee

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
After all the cuckold wimp stories - Refreshing!

No wimps allowed in a WF story. Formulaic? Yes. Predictable? Yes. Put a big smile upon my face? Yes!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Pretty Bland

Good revenge but the story felt hurried and lacked depth. No wimps gets you a hundred, but I had to knock 25 off because it read more like a interview than an actual story. Although I always enjoy and encourage no wimps, and living well as the best revenge, it is important to me for the author to present these themes with as much depth and emotion as possible.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
You know something?

Winterfrog is the 'colder' version of PAPATOAD! Good job. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Glad he tried to ruin them both

He could have shot them both down in their bed. That would have resulted in a murder rap. Ruining them is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too short, too bland

Winterfrog usually does much better. This is a very generic cheating story with little to make it stand out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nothing here.

There was no plot. Nothing happened. A guy catches his wife cheating and divorces her. Does that cover it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a nice story

I generally like your stories, but this one didn't make much sense. The last part of the story and the first date was not realistic. That was wishful thinking on his part for everything to work out so fast and live happily ever after.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Am I going crazy or are you seeding....

...your responses with readers who similarly don't speak English? A couple of your correctly worded verses made me think this is just an "assumed" colloquial exposition on your part.This was an "under reaction" if anything,and even the part about "division" of assets is played out in these parts. It's been done many times both vertically and horizontally. It pains me to keep criticizing the vernacular of a dedicated poster who tries to avoid emasculating males, but this particular piece would have been a breeze to edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It speaks volumes about this author

strange sense of reality and morals that he thinks the Husband OVER reacted. No one else does.

junesmatejunesmateover 14 years ago
Disappointed.

I generally love your stories and eagerly await each new posting. Sadly, I was disappointed with your latest offering.

It appears to have been written in haste or was the storyline of an intended much longer work, which was submitted in error. DON'T STOP WRITING THOUGH!

I have read all of your submissions to date - in fact some of them I've re-read several times - and am already looking forward to the next one.

One spelling correction I would suggest to you is that the upper leg parts are called 'THIGHs'and not 'TIGHTS' - which are those hideous nylon things that un-selfrespecting women wear and the designer of which shall forever burn in Hell, if I have my way.

Keep it up.

WinterfrogWinterfrogover 14 years agoAuthor
To all readers

I wish all readers of my stories a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I thought it was a nice little tale.

He was far more civilized than I would have been. He only cut the furniture up. Some husbands would have used the chain saw on her cheating ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like lots of other stories

Nothing very special about this story. And it breaks up a family with children which sets a bad example. So a thumbs down from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I am kinda in the middle on this one. A three is what I voted so keep on keepin on. R.T.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVERY ACTION SPIKES A REACTION

its the same in chemistry or emotions. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent

I don't think he overreacted. He saw his wife cheating on him and acted accordingly. Can someone please explain to me the logic of the cheating wife saying "Its not what it looks like. I only love you. It means nothing."

I know what it looks like. It looks like you are fucking someone else beside your husband.

Don't mind my ranting.

HA

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Interesting Response

May have been a bit over the top for a response but then again only the person experiencing it can say truely how severe the emotional pain is.

Thx

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
I understand the, "It's not what it looks like." mentality.

But it's still cheating. Usually when someone cheats they justify it in their own mind to ease their guilt although inside they know they're in the wrong. When the balloon goes up, their only option is to go with their justifications and they are shocked when those reasons are not sufficient.

As far as his reaction, no one can know how a man will react after a shock like that. In essence, a man is probably rocked back to his primal instincts for a brief period of time.

Myself, I wouldn't have reacted in such a way but I couldn't condemn another man for doing so.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

perfectly acceptable response. everything of HERS was put away. the bede was destroyed, that ws ok. the kids furniture was left alone, that was ok too. destroying everything else, that was perfect, it showed how the wife actually destroyed the marriage. and it is always what it looks like.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WITHOUT ANY USELESS BS

in a civilized manner is how to handle a bad situation, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but it sure moved fast

He barely catches her cheating and he's chainsawing furniture? Too funny. But I was a little surprised he just gave his ex custody and the house. That seemed like making things too easy for her. She hardly suffered for her betrayal. The part I like least was that he seemed to move on so quickly to another marriage complete with a kid and another possible kid. THAT seemed a little over the top.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
CHEATERS PROSPER

in the aftermath and that's how its supposed to be. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
It read like a

newspaper article.

even a bit clinical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
overreacting

Only Scandinavians would think it an overreaction for a man to become angry when he finds his wife fucking a man in his bed. Pathetic pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ex-wife got off too easy

Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GOOD CUCKOLD GETS BALLS BACK

CUCK GOT HIS BALLS BACK.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Fast rebound

Liked story overall

Rebound fast but is story wife did not get punished enough

So 3 stars

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Of course the Ex got off to easy

It’s a winterfrog story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huh

That was... abrupt. More like a summary of events than a story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty good

But I agree that Frog is much too easy on his cheating wives.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

2* Not much of a story. Wife moves on with no consequences. Our hero should email the bedroom picture to Monica's future boyfriends and future employers. Worst of WF stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with BeeBoper99. It is a "blah" story. Disappointing. I am giving it a 3* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
This author

Doesn't believe in consequences for cheating. He thinks a "real man" kicks a lover in the balls and then goes home to his slut wife like nothing happened, even if she was a gangbang queen. In his world, as long as the "bull" gets punched or kicked, then everything else is OK.

A "real man" doesn't need to punch some random guy his whore wife is fucking. They are only getting what the slut is giving away. A "real man" has self respect and divorces a cheating slut. Only low self esteem losers stay with a cheating spouse.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It was kind of like a badly edited highlight reel.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

To commenters - and what exactly would you do to the wife? After all there are two kids involved.

Are you living in your basement? Life goes on, pursuing some idiotic revenge against a woman that clearly has no respect for you makes no sense because that way you are only proving how moronic and infatuated you are.

The "real man" kicks ass of the male cheater and once that is done you move one. You do not own the woman and the only thing you can do is to show that you are making a clean break.

A miserable man runs away from a confrontation with a male and tries to punish female even though that female obviously does not care about the wimp. Only in BTB idiotic LW stories a female would beg, cry, and try to get back. In reality such a female has already left the marriage when she started cheating and the only thing a male can do with "revenge" is to show that he is a bigger cuck in his own misery.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

When wife found everything in the house cut and the [olice she should have said he had gone insane and was a danger to her and the kids. After what happened she might have been able to have him committed, taken the house all the assets, divorced him as a dangerous man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the Wanna-Be Cuckold Timriv.... your comment may make sense to you but the " Story " takes place in Scandinavia where " lesse majesse " takes priority. The Majesty in this case being the Husband as he was wronged by the slut, just a few short decades ago, The husband was well within rights to have The " Adulterers " Stoned to death. Bring back the Righteous Path I Say.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

What’s the matter with husbands that take less than a quick glance at the rebound woman and falls completely in love after soo little time?! This is irealistic

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Neither one is happy. Husband more pissed than hurt. Makes you wonder why not divorce. Story bounced. Wife;s actions stupid on all levels. Fuck your bosses husband in your own bed. Get caught, get fired and be pissed at your husband. Story got no traction. More like a condensed FLASH story. Recommend you do some character development...

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

You have written better, this seem to have been rushed.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Just

Just a nothing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories

Now It Ends 
4.54
698
214
In Her Eyes 
4.58
1.3k
741
Misery 
4.21
400
452
The Cost 
4.51
764
707
More Stories