All Comments on 'Overseer of the Harem Ch. 05'

by SexyGeek

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The consent theme continues...you portray really well that a lot of people--Bagoas included--don't have true freedom in this, but they can turn their circumstances into something good for them, and I appreciate that the good guys are the ones who convince and seduce, not force. Still loving this!

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF6 months ago

The Observer is in Control

Bagoas, the overseer of the harem, hold considerable power but is an observer. He attends at the intimate aspects of his master's life, in an earlier episode, the master's relations with the chief wife, even positioning his mistress' hips, post intercourse, to maximize the chance of insemination.

In this chapter, the master is interested in spreading the prestige of his harem by new acquisitions. From raids as far away as Ireland and Germany, The choice, from amongst beautiful women across the known world, is down to a flaxen haired German and a fiery red head from Ireland. Why the feisty Irish woman is chosen over the more docile German is an interesting study in psychology.

Does Bagoas enjoy a challenge?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous